• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure. shes kinda just trying to reach at a glass so she could get a glass of water after training)
(((( Okay, you don't mind posting first do you? ))))

Roman said:
(((( Okay, you don't mind posting first do you? ))))
...⊹Kristako was trying to get a glass off the shelf so she could put some water into it and have a drink. But it was really high so she had to go on her toes but still couldnt reach⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako was trying to get a glass off the shelf so she could put some water into it and have a drink. But it was really high so she had to go on her toes but still couldnt reach⊹...
Hyouinmaru entered the kitchen, with his hands behind his back in his blue robes. The tempature dropped and he stood there, watching as Kristako reached for the cup. Normally he'd just leave her alone, but he considered her a friend and decided to help. "Excuse me, Ms. Kristako." He said as he grabbed the glass for her. He then handed it to her and forced a smile, "There you are."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru entered the kitchen, with his hands behind his back in his blue robes. The tempature dropped and he stood there, watching as Kristako reached for the cup. Normally he'd just leave her alone, but he considered her a friend and decided to help. "Excuse me, Ms. Kristako." He said as he grabbed the glass for her. He then handed it to her and forced a smile, "There you are."
''oh...thanks Hyouinmaru...can i call you hyou?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...thanks Hyouinmaru...can i call you hyou?''
"If it pleases you, then yes." Hyouinmaru said, seeing that she knew or probably knew he wasn't the smiling type, so he gave up with the forced smile. "You and Master Alejandro seem close. I was wondering if you knew where he was. Do you, Ms. Kristako?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira waited in silence for Asuka's reply, his faint blush remaining. He widened his eyes in surprise and confusion as his cheek was poked by Asuka's finger, which prompted him to blush slightly more. Upon noticing Asuka's reddened cheeks, he replied, his smile remaining as they both continued to walk down the side-walk. He gave Asuka's hand a quick, gentle squeeze as he looked ahead, a playful gesture to what was to come♅...

I figured you'd say that~ Shall we get going?~

--------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and replied as he turned around and looked into the city≭...

Half is more appealing. Anyway, you lead the way.

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka couldn't get over what she had just done and her cheeks were steadily getting warmer, as well as getting a little redder. She wanted a hoodie to cover herself and use the strings that were on the side of the hood, to hide her face. It wasn't something that was very embarrassing, she knew that, it was just weird for her. Maybe she was being pretty overdramatic about it, but that was how Asuka felt. Feeling Akira squeezed her hand, Asuka pushed her thoughts aside as she turned to look at him for a second before ahead and taking in the scenery❦...

"Yeah, let's go~"

tumblr_nemssrKMzN1s6441yo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have Elora, Yumi, Karito, Neko, Maria, Rinka, Alastair, Aeko and more I can't seem to remember. And Nah it's fine xD ))
(hmmm, well i'll use Ruri so whoever you think would make a fun interaction with her will do x3)

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des smirked when she called him young. "Little girl, I was ancient the day you where born. If I don't have the experience to teach one little dragonkin, then I would be forced to erase my existence right here."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed, "How old to I look to you?" she said, raising an eyebrow as she awaited his response. She was far older then what he though she was, at least in her opinion.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright." She said bent down and set ana down gently

[/QUOTE]
Analia carefully got off of her back and dusted herself off before speaking, "So where are we going in the city?" She asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon Zenya stopped screaming and Seris pulled the knife out♱...
''she'll wake up later..''
...♦︎Yoshino stood there and looked from Zenya to Seria and back again. She was still shocked , but more confused than anything♦︎...

"Well.. alright then I guess. Explain to me what you just did and how that was suppose to do anything at all because I don't understand."

Roman said:
"If it pleases you, then yes." Hyouinmaru said, seeing that she knew or probably knew he wasn't the smiling type, so he gave up with the forced smile. "You and Master Alejandro seem close. I was wondering if you knew where he was. Do you, Ms. Kristako?"
''i...dont really know. and you can just call me Kristako...or Krista..the whole 'Ms. Kristako' thing just doesnt really suit me''

...⊹She said with a giggle before filling up the glass with water and drinking it⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia carefully got off of her back and dusted herself off before speaking, "So where are we going in the city?" She asked curiously.

...??Yoshino stood there and looked from Zenya to Seria and back again. She was still shocked , but more confused than anything??...

"Well.. alright then I guess. Explain to me what you just did and how that was suppose to do anything at all because I don't understand."
''oh just dont even mind it, she'll be fine..''

...?She said before she placed an eye patch on the night stand before going out of the room. Few moments later, Zenya's body started to move, and the eye that Seris stabbed her with was now golden and the left arm regenerating?...

''ngh...huh..? my eye feels strange..wait, didnt i just get shot up? how am i here..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont really know. and you can just call me Kristako...or Krista..the whole 'Ms. Kristako' thing just doesnt really suit me''
...⊹She said with a giggle before filling up the glass with water and drinking it⊹...
Hyouinmaru nodded and looked around a bit, "He left earlier, but hasn't returned. He must be away on some business." He said, rubbing his chin. He then looked at Kristako, "So.. What is it you're doing?" He asked.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru nodded and looked around a bit, "He left earlier, but hasn't returned. He must be away on some business." He said, rubbing his chin. He then looked at Kristako, "So.. What is it you're doing?" He asked.
''drinking water...i was training 5 minutes ago..and im kinda bored. you dont mind coming into my room to talk do you?''

...⊹She said after she placed the glass on the counter to be washed before looking back at Hyouinmaru⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''drinking water...i was training 5 minutes ago..and im kinda bored. you dont mind coming into my room to talk do you?''
...⊹She said after she placed the glass on the counter to be washed before looking back at Hyouinmaru⊹...
"My schedule is clear for friends." Hyouinmaru told Kristako. "Lead the way, and I'll follow." He said as he put his hands behind his back. "I do have one question though. What do you wish to talk about?"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and drunk the last of his milk after eating one more cookie. He then wrapped the rest up and put them away, in a place where Talia wouldn't accidentally take them. Taylor then put his glass in the sink and rinsed it out, before stretching and yawning.
"Well, I'm going to go lay down and watch some tv... Wanna come with? That's if you don't have anything to do. I know you're busy and all."

After Taylor finished speaking, he sighed lightly at his own words. They didn't sound right to him, he could have just normally asked, but they were indeed true. She was always busy with something and there isn't anything he could do about it.
...??Celia tilted her head at Taylor's last statements and looked confused for a second. She realized she was busy most of the time, almost 24/7 really, but today wasn't one of those days nor was tomorrow as far as she was concerned. Earlier, after she had finished making the cookies, she called the bakery and the school to see if she could get tomorrow, as well as the day after, off to do something fairly important though in reality she was just going to relax. Well, that's what she told the school at least, she told her boss the truth about wanting to relax and he allowed it. Celia sat up and looked away from Taylor with a thoughtful look on her face, soon raising a hand to toy with her hair. She then spoke as she looked back at him??...

"Mm.. busy? I don't need to do anything as far as I know.. unless I get some kind of call later, I'm free for the rest of the day, so I can come with you."

tumblr_o39j7tzqTB1qehrvso1_540.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, "How old to I look to you?" she said, raising an eyebrow as she awaited his response. She was far older then what he though she was, at least in her opinion.
Des sighed, "You do realize that the concept of time is nothing more than a human creation right? There is no point in addressing age, but to humor you, your obviously not a direct descendent of the dragons, and the dragons only started mixing blood until around 2 million years ago, so you should be younger than that. Without prying into your past and looking at things I doubt you would want me to see, and not knowing the breed of dragon you stem from I can't tell much more. Just as a round about guess, I would say somewhere from 200,000 to 500,000 years, probably approaching middle age for the typical lifespan of a standard dragon hybrid."

Roman said:
"My schedule is clear for friends." Hyouinmaru told Kristako. "Lead the way, and I'll follow." He said as he put his hands behind his back. "I do have one question though. What do you wish to talk about?"
"I don't know, just random things I guess. Yknow just socializing..."

...⊹She said before she lead the way⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
"I don't know, just random things I guess. Yknow just socializing..."
...⊹She said before she lead the way⊹...
"Well... I'll be honest with you... You may not enjoy a conversation with me. I'm not the best at conversing. I'm actually pretty blunt with how I feel on things, but just for you, I will try to appeal to what the average teenage girl likes." Hyouinmaru said, nodding his head as he followed behind Kristako.

Roman said:
"Well... I'll be honest with you... You may not enjoy a conversation with me. I'm not the best at conversing. I'm actually pretty blunt with how I feel on things, but just for you, I will try to appeal to what the average teenage girl likes." Hyouinmaru said, nodding his head as he followed behind Kristako.
"You really are an old geezer.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia tilted her head at Taylor's last statements and looked confused for a second. She realized she was busy most of the time, almost 24/7 really, but today wasn't one of those days nor was tomorrow as far as she was concerned. Earlier, after she had finished making the cookies, she called the bakery and the school to see if she could get tomorrow, as well as the day after, off to do something fairly important though in reality she was just going to relax. Well, that's what she told the school at least, she told her boss the truth about wanting to relax and he allowed it. Celia sat up and looked away from Taylor with a thoughtful look on her face, soon raising a hand to toy with her hair. She then spoke as she looked back at him??...
"Mm.. busy? I don't need to do anything as far as I know.. unless I get some kind of call later, I'm free for the rest of the day, so I can come with you."

tumblr_o39j7tzqTB1qehrvso1_540.gif
Taylor smiled when Celia said she had taken off for the next two days. He decided that he'd spend those days with her.. It'd be the least he could do to help her relax. He then placed a hand on her cheek and smiled a little. Taylor spoke, his voice light and soft...

"That's great. Maybe we could use those days to spend some time with one another. A vacation? It could be short, but it wouldn't matter."

tumblr_mvqzm21bML1r3y347o3_500.jpg

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed, "You do realize that the concept of time is nothing more than a human creation right? There is no point in addressing age, but to humor you, your obviously not a direct descendent of the dragons, and the dragons only started mixing blood until around 2 million years ago, so you should be younger than that. Without prying into your past and looking at things I doubt you would want me to see, and not knowing the breed of dragon you stem from I can't tell much more. Just as a round about guess, I would say somewhere from 200,000 to 500,000 years, probably approaching middle age for the typical lifespan of a standard dragon hybrid."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed, "then how long would you have been on this planet to consider 500,000 year's ancient?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back