• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
"You really are an old geezer.."
Hyouinmaru gritted his teeth. He then made himself look like Alejandro, and ran a hand through his now blue hair. "How about this? Is this better?" He asked. "Oh God. He's short..."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru gritted his teeth. He then made himself look like Alejandro, and ran a hand through his now blue hair. "How about this? Is this better?" He asked. "Oh God. He's short..."
''sounds kind of perverted if you transform into someone else. and its weird.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sounds kind of perverted if you transform into someone else. and its weird.''
Hyouinnaru groaned and nodded in agreement before changing back to normal. "Yeah... It is weird." He said, shaking his head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''stupid..''
...⊹Kristako said as she giggled a bit⊹...
"Watch it." Hyouinnaru said, sighing lightly. "I'm not sure what it likes for you humans and other beings. I'm not even from this world, though I've been here for years now, I'm still learning."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, "then how long would you have been on this planet to consider 500,000 year's ancient?" she asked.
Des sighed as he looked at her and turned the page in his book. "Ive been around for far too long, I don't even remember how long humans would equate my current life's expenses to. If its any indication, I was there for the birth of the first dragon, and by that time I could already be considered a very old man..."

Roman said:
"Watch it." Hyouinnaru said, sighing lightly. "I'm not sure what it likes for you humans and other beings. I'm not even from this world, though I've been here for years now, I'm still learning."
''tsh, and i was born just a few months ago.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tsh, and i was born just a few months ago.''
Hyouinnaru chuckled, "You and Alejandro aren't much different. He was born only a few months ago, yet he's still teachingme new things everyday." He said, smiling a little.

LunaCrosby said:
(sure x3)
...?Neko was walking down the street, trying to look for something fun to do. She had been kept up in Karito's dorm room for to long and she had wanted to get out. So, of course she just snuck herself out of the house with success. Karito didn't want her running around with everything going on, but she was sure she'd be fine. Neko didn't even look suspicious or anything?...

"What to do, what to do?"

tumblr_o247nzkHNJ1qi59z3o2_400.gif

Roman said:
Hayate gritted his teeth before he gently pryed himself free of Thana's hug. It was obvious what he was doing. "I'll do it." He said, without looking at her. Hayate stood up and put on some clothes. "I'll fight him, but if I die or even come close to it, then so be it. I'm raising the stakes. I'll battle it to the death."
"How dare you." SHe said as she rolle onto him and pinned him a mixture of anger and rage all flowing through her face. "How dare you think i would ever go so far as to risk my husbands life. I cant beleive you would say that to me." She said to him in anger. It was obvious his words hurt her greately

Roman said:
Hyouinnaru chuckled, "You and Alejandro aren't much different. He was born only a few months ago, yet he's still teachingme new things everyday." He said, smiling a little.
''haha...wow~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled happily as they danced

[/QUOTE]
''having fun?''

...♱Neo said as she danced with Mitsu happily♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia carefully got off of her back and dusted herself off before speaking, "So where are we going in the city?" She asked curiously.

...♦︎Yoshino stood there and looked from Zenya to Seria and back again. She was still shocked , but more confused than anything♦︎...

"Well.. alright then I guess. Explain to me what you just did and how that was suppose to do anything at all because I don't understand."
Aya shrugged to her. "I do not knoe i figured we cpuld find someplace fun." She said as demons and spirits and all pther sorts of creatures walked around

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed as he looked at her and turned the page in his book. "Ive been around for far too long, I don't even remember how long humans would equate my current life's expenses to. If its any indication, I was there for the birth of the first dragon, and by that time I could already be considered a very old man..."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet tilted her head, "So about over 3 million years old?" she asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How dare you." SHe said as she rolle onto him and pinned him a mixture of anger and rage all flowing through her face. "How dare you think i would ever go so far as to risk my husbands life. I cant beleive you would say that to me." She said to him in anger. It was obvious his words hurt her greately

[/QUOTE]
"I'm doing it!" Hayate said, before he appeared behind Thana, grabbing his hat and putting on. He made sure it covered his face and he turned to the door. "Say what you want. This is my choice." He told her, soon walling out of the room. Kuruma appeared outside the castle. Kuruma chuckled as he listened to Hayate's words. "The boy has a death wish." He said to himself as he waited for him to make it outside.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...wow~''
"Sounds weird huh?" Hyouinmaru asked. "If you had a familiar of your own, maybe you'd understand what I mean." Hyouinmaru said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"I'm doing it!" Hayate said, before he appeared behind Thana, grabbing his hat and putting on. He made sure it covered his face and he turned to the door. "Say what you want. This is my choice." He told her, soon walling out of the room. Kuruma appeared outside the castle. Kuruma chuckled as he listened to Hayate's words. "The boy has a death wish." He said to himself as he waited for him to make it outside.
Thana appeared in front of him an angered look on her face as she slapped him hard. She did not bother to put clothes on yet as she glared at him. "Dont you dare!" She yelled at him before she started to tear up. The thought that he would blame her for his death, its was to much for her to take.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh just dont even mind it, she'll be fine..''
...?She said before she placed an eye patch on the night stand before going out of the room. Few moments later, Zenya's body started to move, and the eye that Seris stabbed her with was now golden and the left arm regenerating?...

''ngh...huh..? my eye feels strange..wait, didnt i just get shot up? how am i here..?''

...??Yoshino watched as Seria left and looked back at Zenya, to see her alive. She stared at her with a blank expression for speaking??...

"I carried you here and this girl, did something to you and apparently brought you back to life."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet tilted her head, "So about over 3 million years old?" she asked curiously.
Des shook his head, "Not even close, but even if you knew my true age, I doubt you would believe it. I was born of the primal desire for protection, and even gods wished for safety. I am one of the oldest existences you could find, but there are still many older than me."

Roman said:
"Sounds weird huh?" Hyouinmaru asked. "If you had a familiar of your own, maybe you'd understand what I mean." Hyouinmaru said, laughing lightly.
''but it sounds a bit...trouble some to own one..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana appeared in front of him an angered look on her face as she slapped him hard. She did not bother to put clothes on yet as she glared at him. "Dont you dare!" She yelled at him before she started to tear up. The thought that he would blame her for his death, its was to much for her to take.

[/QUOTE]
Hayate felt the sting of Thana's hand on his face. He frowned and without a word, walked past her. Kuruma made his way over to a nearby window, specifically where Thana was, "Let him go. I'll bring him back. If things get to bad out there, he'll be here safe. I promise."

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Yoshino watched as Seria left and looked back at Zenya, to see her alive. She stared at her with a blank expression for speaking??...

"I carried you here and this girl, did something to you and apparently brought you back to life."
''Oh...Seris...? oh now i see...she said she always wanted to turn me into a Chaos God Eater or something like that..''

...?She said as she began rubbing her right eye once she put on the eye patch?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alot of fun." She said as she leaned her head back and kissed neo's chin

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit more as she danced with Mitsu♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back