• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka couldn't get over what she had just done and her cheeks were steadily getting warmer, as well as getting a little redder. She wanted a hoodie to cover herself and use the strings that were on the side of the hood, to hide her face. It wasn't something that was very embarrassing, she knew that, it was just weird for her. Maybe she was being pretty overdramatic about it, but that was how Asuka felt. Feeling Akira squeezed her hand, Asuka pushed her thoughts aside as she turned to look at him for a second before ahead and taking in the scenery❦...

"Yeah, let's go~"

tumblr_nemssrKMzN1s6441yo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka and they vanished, soon appearing on the beach. He waved his arm out infront of him as a rug and a basket appeared on the sand, along with a small basket and three candles. Within the basket was various foods from various countries, along with some food that originated from the best Euphorian chefs. The fantastic colouring of the beach was an image the overpowered the minutiae. Above the tide-line the grey rocks were splashed gorse-yellow with close-growing lichen, and with others of blue-green and salmon pink. Beneath them are the vivid orange-browns and siennas of wrack-weeds, the violet of mussel-beds, dead-white sand, and water through which one saw down to the bottom, as though pale green bottle-glass, to where starfish and big spiny urchins of pink and purple rest upon the broad leaves of the sea-tangle. The beach was currently empty, giving Asuka and Akira the privacy they needed for such an occasion. The sun gleamed overhead, allowing it's heat to shine down onto the sand, giving it a warm touch. It wasn't too hot, yet it wasn't cold either. The perfect temperature to stand on. It wasn't exactly bright as the day was on it's way to dusk, so the candles were able to set a romantic atmosphere against the slightly dimmed sunlight. Akira spoke as he manifested a pair of roses behind his back, along with a heart-shaped box full of chocolates and a Valentine's Day card. He brought his heartfelt items around from his back and held them to Asuka, his smile and blush remaining ever present♅...

First on our list, a good old date~ Here you are, my love~

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo4_250.gif

------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi pointed up ahead, and began walking in that direction. The restaurant was nowhere but up ahead since it was just a small stand, it was pretty obvious to point out.
"Well... Since I made it to the city first, how about you pay 75% of the price. Reasonable? We did have a bet after all."
...Haruo huffed lightly and replied as he began to walk in the direction Satoshi pointed in, his irises shifting to the food stand≭...

Fine.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Minirith will not comply. You are vital to the existance of lady thana and he must keep her happy." The beast growled at him before it got closer. "Please my lord. Do not pursue this course furthure." The beast begged him

[/QUOTE]
Out of anger, Hayate punched a boulder. The boulder shattered and he jumped back up to Kuruma's head. "Another day then." He said, before he returned to the castle. He sighed at at the sight of the doors, he just yelled at his wife and she told her to leave him alone... He wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want him around anymore... Or gave him the silent treatment or something. Hayate entered the castle and went inside, heading straight for the bedroom and knocking on the door.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what makes one a familiar anyway?''
"We aid. That's all I can say. We aren't human or anything of the sort, but we're different." Hyouinnaru said. "I wish I knew more, but it's hard to remember it all."

Roman said:
"We aid. That's all I can say. We aren't human or anything of the sort, but we're different." Hyouinnaru said. "I wish I knew more, but it's hard to remember it all."
''are you forced to serve?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya watche her for a sec before following silently

[/QUOTE]
Analia looked around the place as they walked, wondering what places she could go into and others they couldn't. "What do you usually do around here? In the Oblivion I mean." She asked, looking back at her.

Mitsu immidately giggled in delight

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo kept dancing as well as she soon pecked her lips♱...
and kissed back before she ran off then came back with two drinks

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia looked around the place as they walked, wondering what places she could go into and others they couldn't. "What do you usually do around here? In the Oblivion I mean." She asked, looking back at her.

"I usualy stay in my home its over there." She said pointing to a massive castle up away from the city

Roman said:
Out of anger, Hayate punched a boulder. The boulder shattered and he jumped back up to Kuruma's head. "Another day then." He said, before he returned to the castle. He sighed at at the sight of the doors, he just yelled at his wife and she told her to leave him alone... He wouldn't be surprised if she didn't want him around anymore... Or gave him the silent treatment or something. Hayate entered the castle and went inside, heading straight for the bedroom and knocking on the door.
"Not now annabel....... Im not in the mood." Thana called thinking it was annabel that was there instead of hayate. The doors unlocked either way though

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and his vanished into shiny glimmers of water. "Okay... Umm." He then motioned for May to follow him so he could get a better looks at three rides. "I see one named... The Rocket. How about we ride it? Looks pretty fast to me."
...€ May nods and smiles and walked next to him, she looked at 'The Rocket' €...

"Ooo come on let's goooo"

TheDragoon said:

---Downtown---

After Drakon managed to escape the museum with Nymph just barely, he ran with her down the street. He stopped when he thought they were out of reach in an alleyway. "D-Dammit! I didn't even manage to take the Phantom Mask with me!" He cursed under his breath. "The boss is gonna kill me!"

A lone man in a frilly cloak, his face hidden as streaks of blonde blew just outside it, stood a few feet away and spoke. "Oh really? Well it's a good thing a good friend of mine snatched it right out from under your nose before you could take it." The man said with a smirk.

Drakon frowned and sneered a bit. "Y-You... Are you the one meddling with our plans!? You know this is for the best Shuu!" He said, happening to know who the man was. After Drakon spoke there was a long silence...

@Mayyflower
...| Nymph stopped running when the man did, she narrowed her eyes at the other guy |...

"Who is that?"

Mayyflower said:
...| Nymph stopped running when the man did, she narrowed her eyes at the other guy |...
"Who is that?"
Drakon growled. "Let's just say... An old friend." He said with a bit of hatred in his voice as he cloaked his fists in fire and fire whirled around him.

Shuu chuckled. "Please, like I'd ever be YOUR friend. Your planning on getting an artifact for a PSYCHO." He said plainly. "If anything were enemies."

Drakon cursed as his eyes burned with the desire to punch his face in. "Shut up... Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" He began yelling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immidately giggled in delight
and kissed back before she ran off then came back with two drinks

"I usualy stay in my home its over there." She said pointing to a massive castle up away from the city

"Not now annabel....... Im not in the mood." Thana called thinking it was annabel that was there instead of hayate. The doors unlocked either way though

[/QUOTE]
''try to not be too drunk okay?''

...♱Neo said as she giggled a little before taking a drink♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''try to not be too drunk okay?''
...♱Neo said as she giggled a little before taking a drink♱...
"No promises." She said with a smile before taking a drink of her drink then continuing to dance with neo happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No promises." She said with a smile before taking a drink of her drink then continuing to dance with neo happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo did the same. She was not really getting the buzz she was looking for. She was gonna go for a good buzz and not go drunk♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo did the same. She was not really getting the buzz she was looking for. She was gonna go for a good buzz and not go drunk♱...
Its has obvious that mitsu had little to no alcohol tollerance as her cheeks were already flushed pink and she was obviously nearing drunk as she danced happily with neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Its has obvious that mitsu had little to no alcohol tollerance as her cheeks were already flushed pink and she was obviously nearing drunk as she danced happily with neo

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...your tipsy already?''

...♱Neo asked as she danced with her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...your tipsy already?''
...♱Neo asked as she danced with her♱...
"Well this is my first time drinking." She said happily before she leaned into neo and sucked on neos neck teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well this is my first time drinking." She said happily before she leaned into neo and sucked on neos neck teasingly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo blushed when she sucked on Neo's neck she stopped dancing for a while to let her suck on her neck if she continued to do so before taking a sip of her drink♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo blushed when she sucked on Neo's neck she stopped dancing for a while to let her suck on her neck if she continued to do so before taking a sip of her drink♱...
Mitsu giggled and danced happily with neo when she was done teasing neo. "So what do you wanna do later?" She asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled and danced happily with neo when she was done teasing neo. "So what do you wanna do later?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...wanna try a...well, it all depends if your drunk or tipsy''

...♱Neo said as she danced with Mitsu happily♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Try what?" She asked her as she danced with her

[/QUOTE]
''maybe restaurant. or go to one of your mother's concerts. she kind of does work as a pop star''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh i was thinking we could head home and have some fun." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
((What happened to the whole Dex and Hina being evil thing? :U))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh i was thinking we could head home and have some fun." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha..alright. we could do that~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back