• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more and kissed her deeply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(Hina: *hand turns into a massive blade and she touches the tip to dragoons chest*)

@dragoon
((O-Okay okay! How about we make a deal, I'll keep him around so long as you find something to do, like go on a date to help repair the severed relationship >~<))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily and continued to dance

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept dancing as well happily with her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana slid over and curled up to his back but did not say anythink and nuzzled the back of his neck wanting him to hold her again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate remained still and yawned quietly. He just closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Roman said:
"No. I choose to help. I don't even have to Alejandro's familiar, I want to be." Hyouinnaru said. "He's a good kid. Quite mature for his age, which isn't technically a bad thing, but I was the same way at a young age."
...⊹Kristako soon just yawned a bit as they went in the room⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled than handed her a stronger drink

[/QUOTE]
''ah...you really want me drunk do ya?''

...♱She said before she took a sip of it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon just yawned a bit as they went in the room⊹...
Hyouinnaru heard Kristako yawn and he stopped at the door. "Maybe you should rest. If you are tired that is."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mayyyyybe." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''chii...you better take care of me once im drunk~''

...♱Neo said jokingly. She wouldnt be drunk. She would just feel a buzz and stop at there♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''chii...you better take care of me once im drunk~''
...♱Neo said jokingly. She wouldnt be drunk. She would just feel a buzz and stop at there♱...
"Done." She said before she took a drink of the drink then kissed her again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sat up and frowned more before she cupped her face and whimpered quietly as she sat there next to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate heard Thana's whimpering which woke him up. He sighed and sat up, soon facing her. "Make up your mind. I'm pretty sure you're upset, yet you still want to be held onto. Are you upset or not, Thana?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Done." She said before she took a drink of the drink then kissed her again

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon kissed her back♱...

(reply to Sayori(Emiko) on the other thread please
xD )

Roman said:
Hayate heard Thana's whimpering which woke him up. He sighed and sat up, soon facing her. "Make up your mind. I'm pretty sure you're upset, yet you still want to be held onto. Are you upset or not, Thana?"
"Of course im upset but your the only thing that can help me feel better." She said as she burried her face into his chest

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its something i do once in a while...''
"I was told when people yawned they're tired. Well most of the time that is." Hyouinnaru said as he stood there. "Anyways, you wanted talk. What is it you want to talk about?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course im upset but your the only thing that can help me feel better." She said as she burried her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
Hayate didn't say anything, and just put his arm around her. "Sorry..."

Roman said:
"I was told when people yawned they're tired. Well most of the time that is." Hyouinnaru said as he stood there. "Anyways, you wanted talk. What is it you want to talk about?"
''i dunno...why is Earth like that anyways? exiling or chipping non-humans..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I have)
Mitsu soon smiles then broke the kiss and continued dancing

[/QUOTE]
i replied...))

...♱Neo soon giggled a bit more before she started dancing again♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...why is Earth like that anyways? exiling or chipping non-humans..''
"They're scared. They don't like being the weakest of the link, and they feel we should live like them. Powerless and weak." Hyouinmaru explained. "You have nothing to worry about though. They'll get what's coming to them."

Roman said:
"They're scared. They don't like being the weakest of the link, and they feel we should live like them. Powerless and weak." Hyouinmaru explained. "You have nothing to worry about though. They'll get what's coming to them."
''whos gonna do that? God? what?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back