• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...hold on...''
...♱She said before going over to a drawer and getting on some underwear and a shirt♱...
...♦︎Yoshino still wasn't looking at her, so she didn't know if she had any clothes on yet♦︎...

"Are you done now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But im comftrble." She whined as she walked over and slid her arms around him

[/QUOTE]
Dex felt a shiver down his spine, the good kind but he knew this wasn't right yet. She did say she wanted to slow down a bit... And he couldn't move because he was still cooking. He just kept blushing and cooking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please. Please hayate. I beg of you as your wife, as your lover, as the bearer of your childeren i beg of you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "Okay. I won't. I won't fight Minirith." He said, as he laid there, holding Thana close. He then kissed Thana before smiling.

Roman said:
"Then I'll make sure that you don't get chipped. How does that sound?" Hyouinmaru asked. "I know you like to fight, I saw from the day you first met Alejandro, but you can't take them all on alone. I know I'm not your familiar, but I'd like to help you."
''i dnt know...mother kind of now has a fear of dragons...if she knows your a dragon, she'd freak..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gladly." Mutsu said with a smile before she leaned on neo again and smiled. "I love you." She whispered into neo's ear then continued to dance

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled at her before dancing as well♱...

''i love you too Mitsu~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino still wasn't looking at her, so she didn't know if she had any clothes on yet♦︎...

"Are you done now?"
''well...im wearing a shirt but id say my important parts are covered''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dnt know...mother kind of now has a fear of dragons...if she knows your a dragon, she'd freak..''
"Why not take me to meet her? I wish to tell her I am not in anyway a bad dragon. I am actually a resident here." Hyouinmaru said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri blinked before looking at the girl, "well... my hair's a mess and I don''t want everyone to see it." she lied, that could be something someone would do, but that wasn't really her case.
...☽Neko looked at the girl and poked at her hat repeatedly. She was oddly persistant as to why she had this hat on. From what she could, the girls hair looked fine even though she couldn't see the top of her head☾...

"But your hair looks fine from what I can see! And there arent that many people, are there?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia blinked a few times before her cheeks turned a slight pink once Taylor placed a hand on her cheek and she mentally scolded herself for that. She was suppose to be a succubus and she was blushing at a simple contact, what was wrong with her? Though that was how she always was and Celia honestly couldn't help it, she couldn't act how she had saw other succubus's act. That just wasn't exactly her style. Pushing those thoughts aside, she focused on Taylor in front of her and what he was saying. At the mention of a small vacation with her, a smile broke out on her face and she nodded. Even if it would only be two days, Celia would want to do that❤︎...
"Yeah, kind of like a weekend vacation, except its not the weekend. If you're there I'd be happy."
When Celia blushed, Taylor chuckled lightly and moved his hand from cheek to her hand, soon sliding his fingers between her own. He always found her cute when she blushed, it made her look sort of like a little kid. Taylor gave Celia's hand a light squeeze before smiling at her. It felt nice to hold her hand, he couldn't do so a lot, so holding Celia's hand was in a way special to him.

"Maybe we should both free up more time for another. Well... Maybe that's not the best idea since the principal of the school would get suspicious of where we've been."

Taylor snickered a little before walking, his hand still gripping Celia's a little. He tugged gently with a smile.

"C'mon~ You said you'd join me to watch some tv."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont think she would still be easy..''
"I atleast want her to know that I won't cause any harm she doesn't have to be suspicious of me." Hyouinmaru said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just dont know about that...''
"I'm not going to quit. I'm going to prove that all dragons aren't bad. Whatever it takes too..." Hyouinmaru said with a determined look on his face.

Roman said:
"I'm not going to quit. I'm going to prove that all dragons aren't bad. Whatever it takes too..." Hyouinmaru said with a determined look on his face.
''alright...i still dont know how...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...i still dont know how...''
"That was one dragon. She hasn't met one as civilized as myself." Hyouinmaru said, placing a hand on his chest. "I will try, and even if I fail, then so be it."

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko looked at the girl and poked at her hat repeatedly. She was oddly persistant as to why she had this hat on. From what she could, the girls hair looked fine even though she couldn't see the top of her head☾...
"But your hair looks fine from what I can see! And there arent that many people, are there?"
Ruri looked around, she was right, there weren't many people... which wasn't working in her favor. "W-well... even if it's a few people I get embarrassed" she said.

Roman said:
"That was one dragon. She hasn't met one as civilized as myself." Hyouinmaru said, placing a hand on his chest. "I will try, and even if I fail, then so be it."
''just good luck with that..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just good luck with that..''
"I'm beginning to question you on your confidence. Most people would at least try something or even back up their friend before giving up on them."

Roman said:
"I'm beginning to question you on your confidence. Most people would at least try something or even back up their friend before giving up on them."
''its cuz i never had friends really..''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des shook his head, "Not even close, but even if you knew my true age, I doubt you would believe it. I was born of the primal desire for protection, and even gods wished for safety. I am one of the oldest existences you could find, but there are still many older than me."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet nodded, "I see, that sounds tiring, having to have lived for that long..." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its cuz i never had friends really..''
"Alejandro and I consider you our friend. That being said, you can consider us friends." Hyouinmaru said, nodding his head. "So, let's try again. This time, encourage me."

Roman said:
"Alejandro and I consider you our friend. That being said, you can consider us friends." Hyouinmaru said, nodding his head. "So, let's try again. This time, encourage me."
''i dont even really know how to encourage...''

...⊹Kristako lied. She would encourage him if he didnt ask for it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont even really know how to encourage...''
...⊹Kristako lied. She would encourage him if he didnt ask for it⊹...
"It's practice." Hyouinmaru said, believing the lie. "Considering the fact I'm way more experienced in life than you are, and mature, your words technically have no effect... But not being able to encourage your friends is a bad feat."

Roman said:
"It's practice." Hyouinmaru said, believing the lie. "Considering the fact I'm way more experienced in life than you are, and mature, your words technically have no effect... But not being able to encourage your friends is a bad feat."
''just...do whatever...okay?''

...⊹She said just laying on the bed before she closed her eyes⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just...do whatever...okay?''
...⊹She said just laying on the bed before she closed her eyes⊹...
"Maybe later..." Hyouinmaru said, as he appeared at the edge of the bed. "You seem troubled. Is the law bothering you that much, Kristako?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back