• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him, "I feel that not being true to this existence thing is what makes us who we are," she said.
(ah, I see)
Des sighed as he turned the page in his book. "It is what makes us us, but it also isn't. Others cannot accept us as we exist, so therefore we ourselves cannot accept our own existences. To be able to push past that barrier and comprehend ones own existence is this one's true desire, as comprehending ones own existence is the only way to expand the limits of their comprehension."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..?''
HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh..?''
Wow... She must have some amazing hearing, because Hanae didn't talk very loud. "Did you see those guards walk into the market over there? If they been there for a while... Maybe they'll leave soon."

Roman said:
Wow... She must have some amazing hearing, because Hanae didn't talk very loud. "Did you see those guards walk into the market over there? If they been there for a while... Maybe they'll leave soon."
''well...yeah. besides what's bad about the guards? arent you a human?''

...?Seol asked as she tied up her hair?...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed as he turned the page in his book. "It is what makes us us, but it also isn't. Others cannot accept us as we exist, so therefore we ourselves cannot accept our own existences. To be able to push past that barrier and comprehend ones own existence is this one's true desire, as comprehending ones own existence is the only way to expand the limits of their comprehension."

[/QUOTE]
"to be accepted you must first accept yourself, that's what my mother told me as a kid" Scarlet said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yeah. besides what's bad about the guards? arent you a human?''
...?Seol asked as she tied up her hair?...

Hanae shook her head no and slowly looked down. She was indeed a human, but a special human. "I'm a human, but not the kind they would accept. I have powers, which classifies me as a super."

vlcsnap-82411.png

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head no and slowly looked down. She was indeed a human, but a special human. "I'm a human, but not the kind they would accept. I have powers, which classifies me as a super."
vlcsnap-82411.png
''yknow, if i wasnt a human, you couldve been turned in yknow...? ...what is it you need from the market anyway?''

...?She asked crossing her arms and placing her weight on one leg as the other leg bent forward making her hip shift a bit?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow, if i wasnt a human, you couldve been turned in yknow...? ...what is it you need from the market anyway?''
...♱She asked crossing her arms and placing her weight on one leg as the other leg bent forward making her hip shift a bit♱...
Hanae blinked, "Well I wouldn't just tell anyone about myself. I can sense your energy so I knew you were different too." She said quietly, before taking a seat on the building. "I.. Was just going to get some vegetables and fruit. I was making a stew and I could use some vegetables, as for the fruits... I was just gonna get them... why?"

LunaCrosby said:
"to be accepted you must first accept yourself, that's what my mother told me as a kid" Scarlet said.
Des rolled his eyes, and sighed before turning the page in his book. "that works for making friends I suppose, but for searching for the hidden meanings of life, not so much..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des rolled his eyes, and sighed before turning the page in his book. "that works for making friends I suppose, but for searching for the hidden meanings of life, not so much..."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet shrugged, "everyone has a meaning of life but for everyone it's different... would that count?" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged, "everyone has a meaning of life but for everyone it's different... would that count?" she said.
Des gave a snorting laugh and shook his head. "Not quite but getting there. There is no true meaning life as we can comprehend but we still seek a meaning anyway."

Roman said:
Hanae blinked, "Well I wouldn't just tell anyone about myself. I can sense your energy so I knew you were different too." She said quietly, before taking a seat on the building. "I.. Was just going to get some vegetables and fruit. I was making a stew and I could use some vegetables, as for the fruits... I was just gonna get them... why?"
''well...wanna come with me to my home? i can get you some vegetables and fruit..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...wanna come with me to my home? i can get you some vegetables and fruit..''
"O-Oh no! Y-You don't have to do that. I can wait for the soldiers to leave." Hanae said, looking up at Soel. "I don't want to inconvenience you or anything of the sort."

Roman said:
"O-Oh no! Y-You don't have to do that. I can wait for the soldiers to leave." Hanae said, looking up at Soel. "I don't want to inconvenience you or anything of the sort."
''well, it doesnt seem they would be leaving anytime soon anyway''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, it doesnt seem they would be leaving anytime soon anyway''
Hanae looked back at the store, she then just sighed lightly. "I guess you're right... They could be there for the whole night. Haha..."

Roman said:
Hanae looked back at the store, she then just sighed lightly. "I guess you're right... They could be there for the whole night. Haha..."
''cmon. lets go to my place. i promise it would be worth your time''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka and they vanished, soon appearing on the beach. He waved his arm out infront of him as a rug and a basket appeared on the sand, along with a small basket and three candles. Within the basket was various foods from various countries, along with some food that originated from the best Euphorian chefs. The fantastic colouring of the beach was an image the overpowered the minutiae. Above the tide-line the grey rocks were splashed gorse-yellow with close-growing lichen, and with others of blue-green and salmon pink. Beneath them are the vivid orange-browns and siennas of wrack-weeds, the violet of mussel-beds, dead-white sand, and water through which one saw down to the bottom, as though pale green bottle-glass, to where starfish and big spiny urchins of pink and purple rest upon the broad leaves of the sea-tangle. The beach was currently empty, giving Asuka and Akira the privacy they needed for such an occasion. The sun gleamed overhead, allowing it's heat to shine down onto the sand, giving it a warm touch. It wasn't too hot, yet it wasn't cold either. The perfect temperature to stand on. It wasn't exactly bright as the day was on it's way to dusk, so the candles were able to set a romantic atmosphere against the slightly dimmed sunlight. Akira spoke as he manifested a pair of roses behind his back, along with a heart-shaped box full of chocolates and a Valentine's Day card. He brought his heartfelt items around from his back and held them to Asuka, his smile and blush remaining ever present♅...

First on our list, a good old date~ Here you are, my love~

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo4_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka was rendered speechless at the gorgeous view of the beach. It was so vibrant and colorful that she just wanted to take a picture of it. Alas that wouldn't be the case since she didn't have her camera on her, not that she knew where she put that thing last. It was lost somewhere within the estate, she was sure. It couldn't have been anywhere else, but there really. Asuka guessed that the time of day made the colors and everything standout rather than it would during the day. At least that was what she thought because it had that kind of affect on her. Once she looked around the beach, she was surprised to see that no one was around. Of course, she wasn't expecting this place to be packed considering what time of day that it was, but Asuka was expecting at the least a few people. Unless this was a reserved or personal beach, then the no people made s little more sense. If that wasn't the case, then she didn't know what to think. Not that it matter though, she was just curious as to why the were at the beach. She understood that they were suppose to do something here and once the picnic blanket and basket appeared, Asuka got the picture that they were going to be having a date here. The candles added a nice touch to the picnic for sure. Akira only confirmed her thoughts when he said that and she would have sat down, if he hadn't have just pulled out roses, a box of chocolates and a card. As the ocean breeze came in, her hair gently blew in the wind as her eyes widened as if surprised, which she was, even if it was only a little bit. Asuka didn't really know what to expect, so this sort of caught her off guard. The blush that had faded a while ago, slowly came back more intense than before until her cheeks were burning a bright red. Seeing as how something like this had never really happened to her before, of course she would get embarrassed and start blushing. Receiving flowers and chocolate was a first for her, Asuka thought it was really sweet. Holding her hands out, she gently took everything and adjusted it so she was holding the card and roses in one hand, while holding the heart-shaped box of chocolates in the other. She wanted to each some of the chocolate now, but she felt like it would spoil whatever was in the picnic basket, so she'd wait until after to them. She didn't want to ruin the meal by eating chocolate first, because that would usually happen if she decided to eat any kind of sweet before lunch or dinner. Asuka looked from the roses to Akira, her blush remained as a shy, yet happy smile played on her lips before she spoke, soon returning her eyes to the hand that held the card. She had to admit that she almost felt like crying, not that she was going to or anything❦...

"Thank you, Akki-san. It's lovely and well.. sweet. I.. don't really know what to say, but thank you."

tumblr_nyccvdGLDB1uy9vkvo4_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Dex felt a shiver down his spine, the good kind but he knew this wasn't right yet. She did say she wanted to slow down a bit... And he couldn't move because he was still cooking. He just kept blushing and cooking.
"Gosh your acting like this is the first time youve seen my body." She teased him completely forgeting she had wanted to go slow. Now that she had found him again it was hard to want to just go slow. She wanted there love back

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Okay. I won't. I won't fight Minirith." He said, as he laid there, holding Thana close. He then kissed Thana before smiling.
"Thank you." She whispered softly as she held hi tightly and burried her face into his neck

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo smiled at her before dancing as well♱...
''i love you too Mitsu~''
Mitsu smiled happily then continued to dance and drink with neo

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des gave a snorting laugh and shook his head. "Not quite but getting there. There is no true meaning life as we can comprehend but we still seek a meaning anyway."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet hummed a bit, "Probably because it's something that you could think upon forever, and it's fun to talk about." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immidately giggled in delight
and kissed back before she ran off then came back with two drinks

"I usualy stay in my home its over there." She said pointing to a massive castle up away from the city

"Not now annabel....... Im not in the mood." Thana called thinking it was annabel that was there instead of hayate. The doors unlocked either way though

[/QUOTE]
Analia followed Aya's finger and nearly gaped at the large castle. She's never really seen one before or had anyone say they lived in one, so it was pretty cool that she said she lived there. That and the castle, even though it was a little far away, was very well built from what she could tell. "Don't you ever want to get out and do stuff though?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia followed Aya's finger and nearly gaped at the large castle. She's never really seen one before or had anyone say they lived in one, so it was pretty cool that she said she lived there. That and the castle, even though it was a little far away, was very well built from what she could tell. "Don't you ever want to get out and do stuff though?"

"Well of course..... But i have no one to get out with so i usually spend my time in the pool, wandering the halls, in my room, or playing tennis with annabel a servant of my mother." She said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hummed a bit, "Probably because it's something that you could think upon forever, and it's fun to talk about." she said.
((sorry I've started reaching Sergeant Frog because why not... got distracted sorry xD ))

Des sighed, "It's not that you could think about forever, is that everything is constantly changing. The philosophy I believe in has a word for everything we can't comprehend, and that is eos. It is the word for everything there is, both that which we can comprehend and that which we cannot. It is also the believe that everything we believe to be true is false, and everything we know to be false to be true."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gosh your acting like this is the first time youve seen my body." She teased him completely forgeting she had wanted to go slow. Now that she had found him again it was hard to want to just go slow. She wanted there love back
"Thank you." She whispered softly as she held hi tightly and burried her face into his neck

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon took another sip of her drink and continued to dance with Mitsu♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gosh your acting like this is the first time youve seen my body." She teased him completely forgeting she had wanted to go slow. Now that she had found him again it was hard to want to just go slow. She wanted there love back

[/QUOTE]
Dex still blushed and looked to the side. "U-Umm, take me to dinner first then we'll talk." He said nervously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cmon. lets go to my place. i promise it would be worth your time''
Hanae stood up, and dusted her clothes off. "If you insist... You don't seem like a bad person, so I guess I can trust you... No funny business though. If this is a trick to kill me or something, I won't go down easy." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back