• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Maybe later..." Hyouinmaru said, as he appeared at the edge of the bed. "You seem troubled. Is the law bothering you that much, Kristako?"
''im just tired...the law changes into bull crap and my father gets killed...i never even met my grandpa or my grandma yet..''

...⊹She said as she just sighed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im just tired...the law changes into bull crap and my father gets killed...i never even met my grandpa or my grandma yet..''
...⊹She said as she just sighed⊹...
Hyouinmaru rubbed his head and sighed, "I see. You have had it rough... Not everyone can lead a easy life, and I can vouch for multiple people." He said, thinking about the things he's learned about the people of the mansion. "A lot of the people in this household live hard lives."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru rubbed his head and sighed, "I see. You have had it rough... Not everyone can lead a easy life, and I can vouch for multiple people." He said, thinking about the things he's learned about the people of the mansion. "A lot of the people in this household live hard lives."
...⊹Kristako just laid there saying nothing⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako just laid there saying nothing⊹...
Hyouinmaru smiled and walked towards the door, "Kristako? I have hope for you y'know. A lot is possible in this world, so I believe you might be able to do all those things you have not been able to do." He said, before walking out of the room and closing the door.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru smiled and walked towards the door, "Kristako? I have hope for you y'know. A lot is possible in this world, so I believe you might be able to do all those things you have not been able to do." He said, before walking out of the room and closing the door.
''...though i would want my father to see me off on graduation day...''

...⊹She said to herself knowing it might not be possible because he's dead⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "I see, that sounds tiring, having to have lived for that long..." she said.
Des smirked as he turned the page of his book. "And that, is exactly the reason I became a philosopher. Least gave me something to do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...though i would want my father to see me off on graduation day...''
...⊹She said to herself knowing it might not be possible because he's dead⊹...
Hyouinmaru had been standing outside the door, and when he heard Kristako speak, he responded to her, "You're chances of it happening are higher if you believe." And with that, Hyouinmaru went to his regular spot in Alejandro's room.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru had been standing outside the door, and when he heard Kristako speak, he responded to her, "You're chances of it happening are higher if you believe." And with that, Hyouinmaru went to his regular spot in Alejandro's room.
''what is he now, a fortune teller? jeez..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what is he now, a fortune teller? jeez..''
(((( He'd make a good one xD I can picture it. Different characters? xD ))))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des smirked as he turned the page of his book. "And that, is exactly the reason I became a philosopher. Least gave me something to do."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet stared at him curiously, "Don't you ever get lonely?" she asked, he had lived for so long, anyone he was close to was probably dead... if he was close to anyone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure. wanna try a new character?))
(((( My newest character I have is Hanae, and well that's it. I do have some I don't use as much. Those include, Luke, Han, Kaz, Minako there's a few more too ))))

Roman said:
(((( My newest character I have is Hanae, and well that's it. I do have some I don't use as much. Those include, Luke, Han, Kaz, Minako there's a few more too ))))
i wanna try Hanae. ima send Seol)))

Roman said:
(((( Yep. Mind starting for me? ))))
...♱Selling Cataclysm and Obsidian Jewelry at a market in Eleysia, Seol seemed to be making millions since it seemed the jewelry was very rare and hard to even mine♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Selling Cataclysm and Obsidian Jewelry at a market in Eleysia, Seol seemed to be making millions since it seemed the jewelry was very rare and hard to even mine♱...
(((( She doesn't know about Eleysia, so she's on Earth. ))))

Roman said:
(((( She doesn't know about Eleysia, so she's on Earth. ))))
well...shit...)

...♱Seol was walking on Earth just looking around. Or scouting. She saw that Earth hasnt changed a bit with the UN running around and all♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stared at him curiously, "Don't you ever get lonely?" she asked, he had lived for so long, anyone he was close to was probably dead... if he was close to anyone.
Des sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I bet your expecting some sad sappy response about not making relationships because I'm just going to outlive them or something. And that stereotypical response is complete and utter bullocks. In all this time I have never met a being that is true to their existence. Every single existence will always hold themselves to something, they will lie, harm ,be hypocritical, and then still manage to deny themselves by acting pure out in public. What use would I have in interacting with such existences?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I bet your expecting some sad sappy response about not making relationships because I'm just going to outlive them or something. And that stereotypical response is complete and utter bullocks. In all this time I have never met a being that is true to their existence. Every single existence will always hold themselves to something, they will lie, harm ,be hypocritical, and then still manage to deny themselves by acting pure out in public. What use would I have in interacting with such existences?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked before sighing, "Even if I was you having someone around every once in a while would be nice. Being alone your whole life makes you unhappy and cold. " she said before shrugging, "But that's what I was told , your probably going to prove me wrong with some smart response" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
well...shit...)
...♱Seol was walking on Earth just looking around. Or scouting. She saw that Earth hasnt changed a bit with the UN running around and all♱...
Hanae was just peacefully walking through the city, on her way to the nearest market with fresh fruits and vegetables. She hummed lightly as she walked through the doors of the market, before she immediately walked out and made her way to the top of a nearby building after seeing U.N. guards. "I'd be caught instantly if I walled in there like that." She told herself before seeing someone else. "E-Excuse me?" She called to her in her normal shy tone.

Roman said:
Hanae was just peacefully walking through the city, on her way to the nearest market with fresh fruits and vegetables. She hummed lightly as she walked through the doors of the market, before she immediately walked out and made her way to the top of a nearby building after seeing U.N. guards. "I'd be caught instantly if I walled in there like that." She told herself before seeing someone else. "E-Excuse me?" She called to her in her normal shy tone.
''huh..?''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked before sighing, "Even if I was you having someone around every once in a while would be nice. Being alone your whole life makes you unhappy and cold. " she said before shrugging, "But that's what I was told , your probably going to prove me wrong with some smart response" she said.
Des sighed again before answering boredly. "I never said it wasn't lonely, I just refuse to keep the long-term company of beings that are not true to their existence. I see no reason in it."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed again before answering boredly. "I never said it wasn't lonely, I just refuse to keep the long-term company of beings that are not true to their existence. I see no reason in it."

[/QUOTE]
"Existence isn't everything you should judge someone by, how do you know that your true to your existence?" Scarlet asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Existence isn't everything you should judge someone by, how do you know that your true to your existence?" Scarlet asked.
Des sighed and looked at her sadly before replying. "Who ever said I was? As I said, I have never known any being that was true to their existence."

((Des calls a lot of things existences, and to him it means allot of different things. In this case he's using the term to be something similar but allot more complex than "being true to one's heart". To Des, even if your true to the heart, you can still be denying your own existence. If you have ever had a moment or doubt or regret, or you have a feeling in your heart you know what it is keeping yourself but can't accept, your denying your own existence. As I said, in this case its referring to an emotional aspect of things but that's not always the case.))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Des sighed and looked at her sadly before replying. "Who ever said I was? As I said, I have never known any being that was true to their existence."
((Des calls a lot of things existences, and to him it means allot of different things. In this case he's using the term to be something similar but allot more complex than "being true to one's heart". To Des, even if your true to the heart, you can still be denying your own existence. If you have ever had a moment or doubt or regret, or you have a feeling in your heart you know what it is keeping yourself but can't accept, your denying your own existence. As I said, in this case its referring to an emotional aspect of things but that's not always the case.))

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet stared at him, "I feel that not being true to this existence thing is what makes us who we are," she said.

(ah, I see)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back