• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gosh your acting like this is the first time youve seen my body." She teased him completely forgeting she had wanted to go slow. Now that she had found him again it was hard to want to just go slow. She wanted there love back
"Thank you." She whispered softly as she held hi tightly and burried her face into his neck

Mitsu smiled happily then continued to dance and drink with neo

[/QUOTE]
"No need to thank me." Hayate said, smiling at her. Unfortunately, all that he said wasn't the truth. He still wanted to fight Minirith, but he knew if Thana found out, she'd be upset. He just let the idea float around in his head and decided he'd have his true answer to himself later. Whether he foughthim or not, was still up for discussion...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled at Asuka and they vanished, soon appearing on the beach. He waved his arm out infront of him as a rug and a basket appeared on the sand, along with a small basket and three candles. Within the basket was various foods from various countries, along with some food that originated from the best Euphorian chefs. The fantastic colouring of the beach was an image the overpowered the minutiae. Above the tide-line the grey rocks were splashed gorse-yellow with close-growing lichen, and with others of blue-green and salmon pink. Beneath them are the vivid orange-browns and siennas of wrack-weeds, the violet of mussel-beds, dead-white sand, and water through which one saw down to the bottom, as though pale green bottle-glass, to where starfish and big spiny urchins of pink and purple rest upon the broad leaves of the sea-tangle. The beach was currently empty, giving Asuka and Akira the privacy they needed for such an occasion. The sun gleamed overhead, allowing it's heat to shine down onto the sand, giving it a warm touch. It wasn't too hot, yet it wasn't cold either. The perfect temperature to stand on. It wasn't exactly bright as the day was on it's way to dusk, so the candles were able to set a romantic atmosphere against the slightly dimmed sunlight. Akira spoke as he manifested a pair of roses behind his back, along with a heart-shaped box full of chocolates and a Valentine's Day card. He brought his heartfelt items around from his back and held them to Asuka, his smile and blush remaining ever present♅...

First on our list, a good old date~ Here you are, my love~

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo4_250.gif

------------------

...Haruo huffed lightly and replied as he began to walk in the direction Satoshi pointed in, his irises shifting to the food stand≭...

Fine.

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed quietly as he walked to the food stand, humming quietly as they did so. He then looked at Haruo and gave him a wide smile...

"Loosen up a little! If you're so serious all the time, you won't experience life to it's fullest, Haruo."

He then pointed up ahead once more, the stand only being a few steps away now.

"Now that we're here. Let's get something to eat! Haha!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im wearing a shirt but id say my important parts are covered''
...♦︎Yoshino turned to look to see if she was telling the truth, because you didn't know who you could trust these days, and found out that she had just put on a shirt to cover everything. Letting out a sigh of relief, she placed a hand over her heart before she spoke♦︎...

"Thank god, that is pretty much a relief. Well, now that you're good and alive, I should probably head out."

Roman said:
Hanae stood up, and dusted her clothes off. "If you insist... You don't seem like a bad person, so I guess I can trust you... No funny business though. If this is a trick to kill me or something, I won't go down easy." She stated.
''alright. follow me''

...♱Was all she said before she started walking♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino turned to look to see if she was telling the truth, because you didn't know who you could trust these days, and found out that she had just put on a shirt to cover everything. Letting out a sigh of relief, she placed a hand over her heart before she spoke♦︎...

"Thank god, that is pretty much a relief. Well, now that you're good and alive, I should probably head out."
''...would Celia recognize me...?''

...♱Zenya asked as she looked at herself in the mirror♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex still blushed and looked to the side. "U-Umm, take me to dinner first then we'll talk." He said nervously.
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon took another sip of her drink and continued to dance with Mitsu♱...
Mitsu soon bought two shots and handed one to neo then smiled

TheDragoon said:
Dex still blushed and looked to the side. "U-Umm, take me to dinner first then we'll talk." He said nervously.
She broke out into laughter at his words then hugged him tightly

Roman said:
"No need to thank me." Hayate said, smiling at her. Unfortunately, all that he said wasn't the truth. He still wanted to fight Minirith, but he knew if Thana found out, she'd be upset. He just let the idea float around in his head and decided he'd have his true answer to himself later. Whether he foughthim or not, was still up for discussion...
Thana hugged him tightly. "I love you hayate." She said softly to him as she kissed his cheeks

TheDragoon said:
Drakon growled. "Let's just say... An old friend." He said with a bit of hatred in his voice as he cloaked his fists in fire and fire whirled around him.
Shuu chuckled. "Please, like I'd ever be YOUR friend. Your planning on getting an artifact for a PSYCHO." He said plainly. "If anything were enemies."

Drakon cursed as his eyes burned with the desire to punch his face in. "Shut up... Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" He began yelling.
...| Nymph huffed and looked around, at this point she didn't know what to do, none of this was affecting her mood which was a calm collective mood, she crossed her arms and looked at them |...

"Can one of you tell me what's goinng on?"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and walked beside May. He watched as the rollercoaster went along it's path.. And it was fast. Very fast. "This should be fun…"
...€ May also watched the rollercoaster go, smiling a nervous smile she looked over at Alejandro €...

"Are you nervous?"

Mayyflower said:
...| Nymph huffed and looked around, at this point she didn't know what to do, none of this was affecting her mood which was a calm collective mood, she crossed her arms and looked at them |...
"Can one of you tell me what's goinng on?"
Shuu chuckled. "How about we just leave the girl out of this? She's clearly stressed and has no idea what she's gotten herself into." He said.

Drakon gritted his teeth. "N-No way! I-In fact, I was just going to recruit her! Yup! That was totally what I was doing!" He lied.

Shuu blinked, then smirked. "Then I'll bet you'll be HAPPY to help her when I do THIS." He said as he whipped out his gun at lightning speed and fired at Nymph.

Drakon quickly got in the way, simply knocking it to the side with his flaming hands. He bled a little. He smirked back. "Certainly." He said before a heated fight broke out between the 2. They traded blow for blow, their burning desires clashing as they fought at lightning speed. Eventually the fight took to the rooftops and they jumped and leaped as balls of fire bursted in the air and the city was tearing apart from their destructive combat. This was clearly a serious fight. Did something happen between these two? As the fight went on, it seemed they were evenly matched, but Shuu seemed to possess more power than he was letting on.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon bought two shots and handed one to neo then smiled

Thana hugged him tightly. "I love you hayate." She said softly to him as she kissed his cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked to the side. "We-Well? How about it...? Do you want to go on a date...?" He asked as he finished breakfast.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon bought two shots and handed one to neo then smiled

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon took a shot and drank it and smiled at Mitsu. She felt the buzz she was looking for so she'll stop there♱...

''i think i had enough drinks~''

Roman said:
Satoshi laughed quietly as he walked to the food stand, humming quietly as they did so. He then looked at Haruo and gave him a wide smile...
"Loosen up a little! If you're so serious all the time, you won't experience life to it's fullest, Haruo."

He then pointed up ahead once more, the stand only being a few steps away now.

"Now that we're here. Let's get something to eat! Haha!"
...Haruo nodded and replied to Satoshi as they etched closer to the shack≭...

Yeah, yeah.

...As Haruo stopped walking, he removed his headband and rubbed his forehead, removing the itchy sweat from his skin. They quickly arrived at the shack's entrance. Due to Satoshi leading the way, he was in first. When Haruo entered the shack, he removed his shoes. He closed his eyes and planted the sole of his bare foot into Haruo's behind, talking soon after≭...

Don't take it personally, you were in my way and walking too slow. I'm hungry, so can we hurry up and order?

tumblr_lss3s3ms1M1qd5ebxo1_500_zpswzftzv58.gif

...♈Ever since returning to his home in Euphoria, Kenji had begun to take every combat-oriented mission alone. This led him to Centon, a war torn world in constant power shifts. In a field that had seen thousands of years of peace lay cold corpses, swords and spears were swung without stop, without a single witness. The battle was against an army and even when no more heat signatures remained, Kenji would seek out more of the opposition. Under the chill of the mist that had begun to spread over the field, Kenji stood quiet. He could see the enemy perfectly, yet he knew his enemy couldn't see him. His strategy was to cause a sudden temperature change, one that'd cause a thick mist to form around him. Men screamed in pain clutching their grievous wounds as bows twang, sending snakes of death into the mist, at the faint hope that one would be lucky enough to hit Kenji. The mist slowly dispersed, revealing Kenji holding four arrows. The overhead sun beat down on them furiously as the heat wave continued unaffected at such chaos. Catapults and trebeuchets fired from the army's ranks furiously trying to gain the advantage, yet nothing worked. An hour passed, and the clangour of swords had died away, the shouting of the slaughter was hushed; silence lay on the red-stained grass. The pale bright sun that glittered so blindingly from the sky and the blood-covered plains struck sheens of silver from rent corselet and broken blade, where the dead lay in heaps. Kenji's nerveless hand yet gripped the last remaining member of the army's throat, his power affecting and causing visible tears in the air around him. The member spoke to Kenji in a tone of pure despair and fear. Kenji glared down at the member with his blood red irises and replied as he closed his fist, crushing the member's throat and ending the one-sided war♈...

Wh-who are you?!

I am the reason people like you should run.

tumblr_n78rozydwt1r6srg3o2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex looked to the side. "We-Well? How about it...? Do you want to go on a date...?" He asked as he finished breakfast.
"Of course." She said happily to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon took a shot and drank it and smiled at Mitsu. She felt the buzz she was looking for so she'll stop there♱...
''i think i had enough drinks~''
"Noooo have a couple more please?!?" Mitsu begged happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
''alright...just dont get me drunk. i dont like getting hangovers the next morning''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded and served their food. "Alright, but you have to change and eat breakfast first." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and served their food. "Alright, but you have to change and eat breakfast first." He said.
"I think ill stay like this till we go." She said as she walked to yhe table and sat down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think ill stay like this till we go." She said as she walked to yhe table and sat down

[/QUOTE]
Dex continued to blush badly as he took a seat and started eating. "You enjoy teasing me don't you?" He sighed from embarrassment after finishing his first bite.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled. "How about we just leave the girl out of this? She's clearly stressed and has no idea what she's gotten herself into." He said.
Drakon gritted his teeth. "N-No way! I-In fact, I was just going to recruit her! Yup! That was totally what I was doing!" He lied.

Shuu blinked, then smirked. "Then I'll bet you'll be HAPPY to help her when I do THIS." He said as he whipped out his gun at lightning speed and fired at Nymph.

Drakon quickly got in the way, simply knocking it to the side with his flaming hands. He bled a little. He smirked back. "Certainly." He said before a heated fight broke out between the 2. They traded blow for blow, their burning desires clashing as they fought at lightning speed. Eventually the fight took to the rooftops and they jumped and leaped as balls of fire bursted in the air and the city was tearing apart from their destructive combat. This was clearly a serious fight. Did something happen between these two? As the fight went on, it seemed they were evenly matched, but Shuu seemed to possess more power than he was letting on.

[media]

[/media]
...| Nymph raised an eyebrow when he said something about recruiting her.. Her eyes widen when the other guy pulled out the gun and shot...Even though the bullet wasn't going to kill her it still would of hurt like a bitch so when he shot it she gasped and ducked before noticing that the guy she was with jumped in front of her |...

"What the hell?!"

Mayyflower said:
(I'm open?)
(It's not exactly a question love xD Alright)

Cam sat ontop of a rooftop firing beams out of his fingers destroying cities with only one blast. "This is....Boring. So much power yet nothing to do with it. No one to oppose me much less anyone to protect with it."

Shortyshot said:
(It's not exactly a question love xD Alright)
Cam sat ontop of a rooftop firing beams out of his fingers destroying cities with only one blast. "This is....Boring. So much power yet nothing to do with it. No one to oppose me much less anyone to protect with it."
(I know that Hun and I didn't know who else to use xD )

...• Maki was walking to the store to go shopping when she saw someone on a rooftop, she didn't recognize who it was due to being too far away but she saw him •...

Mayyflower said:
(I know that Hun and I didn't know who else to use xD )
...• Maki was walking to the store to go shopping when she saw someone on a rooftop, she didn't recognize who it was due to being too far away but she saw him •...
Cam dropped down his head slamming through the floor before he pulled it out without a scratch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back