• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before she was pushed into neo by some one that was dancing
She smiled and bent her head back then layed a kiss at his neck as she waited for him to take the fork full of food

"Yes darling." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and yawned quietly before he went back to sleep.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname watched patiently as his mother departed, before his gaze slowly trailed down to the woman he was holding in his embrace. Just a small glance at her cheeks made him smirk, before he brought his head closer to hers, gently kissing her head while whispering. "Camilla. Can I have dessert after dinner?" Closing his eyes as he awaited her response, Kaname decided to rest his head above hers, gently rubbing her arms with his thumbs.

[/QUOTE]
Listening to his words, Camilla nodded "Of course" she said smiling with enthusiasm as she thought on what to make. Soon her gaze drifted toward her dorm door for a moment before looking to Kaname. As soothing as that was to be in his arms, she needed to get back to the task at hand, which was cooking dinner. She moved to give him a hug, pulling away after a moment "I've got to finish making the food now or it'll be too late in the day~" she said with a smile before opening the door to step inside and continue her cooking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You are going to love me forever." She said to him with a smile before she continued to kiss at his neck and chin as she fed him another bite
(Wanna interact nona?)

[/QUOTE]
((Sure~))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](*clapps happily* who do you want?)

[/QUOTE]
((Hmm I dunno :'D I could use Euloria and stuff if you want or we could do a new interaction, your choice))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](We gotta get euloria and daniel sone friends xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah xD Euloria is literally a shut-in at this stage))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You are going to love me forever." She said to him with a smile before she continued to kiss at his neck and chin as she fed him another bite
(Wanna interact nona?)

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "Got that right, now that I have you back I'm never letting you go again." He said before he started kissing at her neck back playfully, turning his head whenever she fed him frequently.

Roman said:
Hanae blinked as she followed Seol into the alley. "I'm guessing you live in an apartment... Correct me if I'm wrong."
Hayate smiled and kissed Thana on the forehead before putting his arms around her and nodding, "Well if you need anything, just wake me up. I wouldn't mind helping you out."
''lets just say...its unworldly...''

...♱She said before turning to another corner♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before she was pushed into neo by some one that was dancing
She smiled and bent her head back then layed a kiss at his neck as she waited for him to take the fork full of food

"Yes darling." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo stepped back a bit onto a chair and fell on it but sitting on it. She just kept kissing Mitsu wanting her to sit on her lap so they can kiss comfortably♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just say...its unworldly...''
...♱She said before turning to another corner♱...
Hanae, being the genius she is, quickly figured out he play on words Seol used. "That's a weird way of putting it. I've never heard of someone describing their home that way." She said, smiling, though it was a small smile, due to her shyness.

Roman said:
Hanae, being the genius she is, quickly figured out he play on words Seol used. "That's a weird way of putting it. I've never heard of someone describing their home that way." She said, smiling, though it was a small smile, due to her shyness.
...♱They soon turned into a dead end♱...

''welp...this is it''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱They soon turned into a dead end♱...
''welp...this is it''
"I... Wasn't expecting a brick wall.. To be honest, I was expecting a portal or something." Hanae said softly. "Maybe I was wrong..." she then laughed nervously, slowly raising her sleeves up to her face, but only covered her mouth.

Roman said:
"I... Wasn't expecting a brick wall.. To be honest, I was expecting a portal or something." Hanae said softly. "Maybe I was wrong..." she then laughed nervously, slowly raising her sleeves up to her face, but only covered her mouth.
...♱Soon, cataclysm obsidian soon started to form into some kind of frame on the brick wall. Once it was completed, the portal opened♱...

''well you get a portal''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, cataclysm obsidian soon started to form into some kind of frame on the brick wall. Once it was completed, the portal opened♱...
''well you get a portal''
Hanae blinked and her hands slowly dropped to her side, "...Oh." she said softly as she stared at the portal. "That's cool."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, you comin or what?''
Hanae made her way over to Seol and nodded, giving her a soft smile. "Yeah." She said before walking through the portal. When she passed through, she then waited for Seol.

Roman said:
When Celia blushed, Taylor chuckled lightly and moved his hand from cheek to her hand, soon sliding his fingers between her own. He always found her cute when she blushed, it made her look sort of like a little kid. Taylor gave Celia's hand a light squeeze before smiling at her. It felt nice to hold her hand, he couldn't do so a lot, so holding Celia's hand was in a way special to him.
"Maybe we should both free up more time for another. Well... Maybe that's not the best idea since the principal of the school would get suspicious of where we've been."

Taylor snickered a little before walking, his hand still gripping Celia's a little. He tugged gently with a smile.

"C'mon~ You said you'd join me to watch some tv."
...❤︎Celia did have to admit that the idea was a bit ridiculous, since she couldn't really take off days from teaching and it indeed would be suspicious. She thought about the weekend, where she'd go to work at the bakery most of the day. Those days she could take off, but it would be longer hours during the week. That she didn't really mind because she actually liked working at there. It was undoubtedly fun for her make different kinds of pastries and serving the customers, especially if the customer was a little kid. Celia had an adoration for small children and thought they were the cutest a things ever, besides baby animals that is. She wondered why she didn't just become an elementary school teacher if she loved kids so much, but then she remembered she liked weapons just as much and couldn't teach small children about something dangerous. That she wouldn't be able to do. Celia pushed those thoughts aside and realized that Taylor's hand had moved from her cheek and was now laced through her hand, which made her smile more. They never held hands very often, on the account of them both being far to busy to even spend time together, so it was pretty great that they were doing it now❤︎...

"Yeah.. there's always the weekend, I can take off those two days from the bakery so I can be around a little more. My boss wouldn't mind, I think I'd have to work longer hours during the week though."

...❤︎Celia shook her at Taylor before she raised a hand to her forehead, soon saluting him as she spoke before following❤︎...

"Sir, yes sir!"

Roman said:
Hanae made her way over to Seol and nodded, giving her a soft smile. "Yeah." She said before walking through the portal. When she passed through, she then waited for Seol.
...♱Seol soon went through the portal as well. The portal soon closed and she smirked at Hanae. Ahead of them was a massive mansion♱...

''that is the place where i live..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon went through the portal as well. The portal soon closed and she smirked at Hanae. Ahead of them was a massive mansion♱...
''that is the place where i live..''
Hanae blinked, "...Wow." she said, obviously astonished by the sight. "Y-You live here? Alone or do you have any family members will the you?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well of course..... But i have no one to get out with so i usually spend my time in the pool, wandering the halls, in my room, or playing tennis with annabel a servant of my mother." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Analia was quite for a moment in thought before speaking again, "Why not take Annabel out with you then? That's an option isn't it? Or just drag your brother along with you and stuff." She pointed out.

Roman said:
Hanae blinked, "...Wow." she said, obviously astonished by the sight. "Y-You live here? Alone or do you have any family members will the you?" She asked curiously.
''you could just consider them household members. about 60 people are living in that household...along with whatever dough is in the oven''

...♱She said as she walked up beside her♱...

''and of course, we have a lot of food. its almost like a grocery store in the kitchen..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia did have to admit that the idea was a bit ridiculous, since she couldn't really take off days from teaching and it indeed would be suspicious. She thought about the weekend, where she'd go to work at the bakery most of the day. Those days she could take off, but it would be longer hours during the week. That she didn't really mind because she actually liked working at there. It was undoubtedly fun for her make different kinds of pastries and serving the customers, especially if the customer was a little kid. Celia had an adoration for small children and thought they were the cutest a things ever, besides baby animals that is. She wondered why she didn't just become an elementary school teacher if she loved kids so much, but then she remembered she liked weapons just as much and couldn't teach small children about something dangerous. That she wouldn't be able to do. Celia pushed those thoughts aside and realized that Taylor's hand had moved from her cheek and was now laced through her hand, which made her smile more. They never held hands very often, on the account of them both being far to busy to even spend time together, so it was pretty great that they were doing it now❤︎...

"Yeah.. there's always the weekend, I can take off those two days from the bakery so I can be around a little more. My boss wouldn't mind, I think I'd have to work longer hours during the week though."

...❤︎Celia shook her at Taylor before she raised a hand to her forehead, soon saluting him as she spoke before following❤︎...

"Sir, yes sir!"
Taylor laughed lightly when Celia saluted him and he gently pulled her closer. He smiled and looked her in the eyes. Taylor wasn't the romantic type, so just doing this felt out of character to him. He then pecked her lips and chuckled.

"Sir? Don't you think that's a little over the top?"

Taylor then let go of Celia and grabbed her hand again before walking to the bedroom and opening the door. He went inside and changed into his pajamas and plopped down on the bed when he finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back