• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you could just consider them household members. about 60 people are living in that household...along with whatever dough is in the oven''
...♱She said as she walked up beside her♱...

''and of course, we have a lot of food. its almost like a grocery store in the kitchen..''
"D-Dough in the oven?" Hanae asked. She tilted her head a little before asking, "What's that mean? I've never heard anyone use that saying before." She said softly.

Roman said:
"D-Dough in the oven?" Hanae asked. She tilted her head a little before asking, "What's that mean? I've never heard anyone use that saying before." She said softly.
''it means some of the members of the household are pregnant''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it means some of the members of the household are pregnant''
Hanae smiled, "That's amazing. It must be nice knowing that there will be extensions to the families that live here. Especially with all that's going on." She said, nodding her head.

Roman said:
Hanae smiled, "That's amazing. It must be nice knowing that there will be extensions to the families that live here. Especially with all that's going on." She said, nodding her head.
''yeah...cmon, lets get you your fruit and vegetables. unless you wanna move in, recently more people have been moving in since the mansion is so damn big''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...cmon, lets get you your fruit and vegetables. unless you wanna move in, recently more people have been moving in since the mansion is so damn big''
"O-Oh... Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I don't want to feel out of place, and no one knows me... And I really like my little place back on Earth." Hanae said. She then looked at the ground, her voice softer than before as she spoke, "And.. I'm also looking for someone. I just wanted to make sure she was okay... I haven't heard from her in a while... So I'm kind of worried."

Roman said:
"O-Oh... Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I don't want to feel out of place, and no one knows me... And I really like my little place back on Earth." Hanae said. She then looked at the ground, her voice softer than before as she spoke, "And.. I'm also looking for someone. I just wanted to make sure she was okay... I haven't heard from her in a while... So I'm kind of worried."
''oh, il help you look then. im getting bored kicking UN's ass...so whats her name?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh, il help you look then. im getting bored kicking UN's ass...so whats her name?''
Hanae looked at Seol, a smile on her face and her cheeks tinted red a little. "Really? I am very thankful!" She said, happily. She then smiled, "Her name is Akane. She never told me her last name, but I remember all that she did for me. In a away, I consider her my mother.... Sorry! I didn't mean to rattle on about that."

Roman said:
Hanae looked at Seol, a smile on her face and her cheeks tinted red a little. "Really? I am very thankful!" She said, happily. She then smiled, "Her name is Akane. She never told me her last name, but I remember all that she did for me. In a away, I consider her my mother.... Sorry! I didn't mean to rattle on about that."
''yknow whats really funny, we can just kill 2 birds with one stone! she actually lives in that very mansion''

...♱Seol said as she crossed her arms and looked at the mansion♱...

''glad you met me now?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow whats really funny, we can just kill 2 birds with one stone! she actually lives in that very mansion''
...♱Seol said as she crossed her arms and looked at the mansion♱...

''glad you met me now?''
Hanae almost fainted when she heard what Seol said. Could it be the same exact Akane that helped her and trained her all those years ago. She then thought of the possibility of them not being the same, "Well for starters, I was glad I met you when you offered free fruit and vegetables... Haha... But, what if the Akane I'm looking for isn't the one here? If you know anything about her, do you think you could tell."

Roman said:
Hanae almost fainted when she heard what Seol said. Could it be the same exact Akane that helped her and trained her all those years ago. She then thought of the possibility of them not being the same, "Well for starters, I was glad I met you when you offered free fruit and vegetables... Haha... But, what if the Akane I'm looking for isn't the one here? If you know anything about her, do you think you could tell."
''well...lets see...well she has a son named Roman...ring any bells?''

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded. "Got that right, now that I have you back I'm never letting you go again." He said before he started kissing at her neck back playfully, turning his head whenever she fed him frequently.
She smiled and let him kiss her neck as she fed him and her happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia was quite for a moment in thought before speaking again, "Why not take Annabel out with you then? That's an option isn't it? Or just drag your brother along with you and stuff." She pointed out.

"My brother is never around and even annabels bored of the city so she doesnt cone into it much either." She said to her before shrugging. "But there is plenty to do at the house....... If i had intrest in all that was there." She said half mindedly and truly just speaking her mind to her self

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo stepped back a bit onto a chair and fell on it but sitting on it. She just kept kissing Mitsu wanting her to sit on her lap so they can kiss comfortably♱...
Mitsu giggled into the kiss beforr she climbed onto neo and sat down before breaking the kiss and taking a drink then kissing her again now truly drunk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and let him kiss her neck as she fed him and her happily
"My brother is never around and even annabels bored of the city so she doesnt cone into it much either." She said to her before shrugging. "But there is plenty to do at the house....... If i had intrest in all that was there." She said half mindedly and truly just speaking her mind to her self

Mitsu giggled into the kiss beforr she climbed onto neo and sat down before breaking the kiss and taking a drink then kissing her again now truly drunk

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept kissing her before putting her shot down on the table and put it back around Mitsu and continued to kiss her. This was better than the alcohol she's been having♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...lets see...well she has a son named Roman...ring any bells?''
Hanae shook her head, "When I was a kid, she did mention pregnancy, but I never met the baby and I never actually met it.. So I can't say exactly..." she replied.

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head, "When I was a kid, she did mention pregnancy, but I never met the baby and I never actually met it.. So I can't say exactly..." she replied.
''well lets go check it out then. cmon, we're meeting this Akane i think your speaking of!''

...♱She said before she started walking to the front door♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and let him kiss her neck as she fed him and her happily

[/QUOTE]
Dex let out a small burp as he finished. "Scuse' me, now how about that date huh?" He asked as he let Hina get off him to go get dressed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well lets go check it out then. cmon, we're meeting this Akane i think your speaking of!''
...♱She said before she started walking to the front door♱...
Hanae nodded and hoped this Akane was the one she was searching for. She'd be relieved and finally able to catch up with her old teacher. "O-Okay."

Roman said:
Hanae nodded and hoped this Akane was the one she was searching for. She'd be relieved and finally able to catch up with her old teacher. "O-Okay."
...?On the way to the door a knight-looking figure soon charged at Seol. He spoke before jumping and swing his spear down?...

''Il beat you na--!!''

...?Was all he said before Seol grabbed the spear and used it to slam him down?...

''Not today, faithful student~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?On the way to the door a knight-looking figure soon charged at Seol. He spoke before jumping and swing his spear down?...
''Il beat you na--!!''

...?Was all he said before Seol grabbed the spear and used it to slam him down?...

''Not today, faithful student~''

"Is that normal here, Seol?" Hanae asked. "He did just... Come out of nowhere..."

Roman said:
"Is that normal here, Seol?" Hanae asked. "He did just... Come out of nowhere..."
''hes...a stalker really. he has a crush on me..''

''let me love you!!!''

''gah! hell no!!''

...?She said before she took off in a sprint. She spoke before she jumped in the window of the mansion. The student soon lost sight of her and looked around before he sighed and headed home?...

''just meet me at the door Hanae! il be there!!

tatsumi_chases_suzuka.jpg

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo kept kissing her before putting her shot down on the table and put it back around Mitsu and continued to kiss her. This was better than the alcohol she's been having♱...
Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before slowly pulling away. "So...... Wanna hed home or maybe get a room for the night?" Mitsu asked her in a slightly drunken but happy way

TheDragoon said:
Dex let out a small burp as he finished. "Scuse' me, now how about that date huh?" He asked as he let Hina get off him to go get dressed.
"Babe its barely even 9 in the mourning." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before slowly pulling away. "So...... Wanna hed home or maybe get a room for the night?" Mitsu asked her in a slightly drunken but happy way
"Babe its barely even 9 in the mourning." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...lets head home~''

...♱Neo said before she teleported both herself and Mitsu to their bed as Neo was now sitting on the bed while Mitsu was on top of her. Mika was in Himeragi's room. Himeragi probably had lulled her to sleep by now with her magical songs♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''hes...a stalker really. he has a crush on me..''
''let me love you!!!''

''gah! hell no!!''

...?She said before she took off in a sprint. She spoke before she jumped in the window of the mansion. The student soon lost sight of her and looked around before he sighed and headed home?...

''just meet me at the door Hanae! il be there!!

tatsumi_chases_suzuka.jpg
Hanae watched as Seol ran from the guy and jumped through a window. She giggled lightly and walked over to the front door of the mansion, waiting for Seol.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...lets head home~''
...♱Neo said before she teleported both herself and Mitsu to their bed as Neo was now sitting on the bed while Mitsu was on top of her. Mika was in Himeragi's room. Himeragi probably had lulled her to sleep by now with her magical songs♱...
Mitsu smiled as the lock on the door locked then she started to kiss at neo's neck happily while mika did lay there passed out with himeragi

Roman said:
Hanae watched as Seol ran from the guy and jumped through a window. She giggled lightly and walked over to the front door of the mansion, waiting for Seol.
...♱The door opened but Seol wasnt there♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back