• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
When Seol mentioned Hanae she looked at the figure before her vision cleared up. "Hanae?" She asked, before looking at her current choice of 'clothing'. "I'll meet you in the kitchen..." Akane quickly closed the door and got dressed, and even changed her form to the one Hanae was famailiar with. "Arashea?"

"We should head to the kitchen.. I'm behind you." Hanae said. If you could see her in the inside, she was about to explode with happiness.
''yes?''

...✦Arashea said before she got dressed herself to grab lunch✦...

''yeah...while we're probably waiting, il go cook up lunch''

...♱She said before going down to the kitchen♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled at his Lilliana's words, at just how true they were, really he had never looked at it as someone who had just seen it, Ayen had grown up here, that tree, and the capital of the Unseelie court, had been where his childhood, his coming of age, and so many firsts happened. It was almost like peering into his past and being able to touch it, but he knew from his last, involuntary visit to his home realm that most everything had changed. For the time being Ayen lowered the three of them to the ground, which involed weaving through a lot of trees and tree branches. After a good minute his feet touched the ground and the sphere of gravity he had been using disappeared. At that point he let Len and Lilliana onto the ground before looking ahead♗...
"Lilliana, i'll be leaving you with Len for the time being, i've told him everything you two need to know, and he can get ahold of me regardless. I'll be taking some time to go over some adult talks with others."

...♗With that Ayen started walking, seemingly disbursing into a mist after a few yards♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana couldn't tear her gaze away from the sight in front of her, completely distracted from the fact that they were flying until they started to descend, and then she clung to her father once the scenery was out of view. Thankfully it didn't take long until she felt her father land on solid ground, and even sooner after that did she feel the ground beneath her own feet. She was slightly sad to feel herself be let down by Ayen, but as he explained he had to do she solemnly nodded, visibly saddned. It didn't last for that long as her eyes took in the scenery on the ground around them, and Lilliana found her feet wandering away from Len to check things out almost before Ayen had disappeared. She was mumbling her thoughts as she walked her head turning in every direction go see as much as she could. If Len wasn't careful, hed easily lose her from how she wasn't paying attention to where she was going♧...

"It's so pretty... so cool...!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yes?''
...✦Arashea said before she got dressed herself to grab lunch✦...

''yeah...while we're probably waiting, il go cook up lunch''

...♱She said before going down to the kitchen♱...
"I might not be home for most of the day. If you need anything, just call." Akane said, before placing a kiss on Arashea's cheek. "I'll see you later~" she then left and made her way down to the kitchen.

Hanae took a seat when they made it to the kitchen and waited for Akane. "What are you making, Seol? Oh.. And Thank you. Akane played an important role in my life and I don't know how I could repay you for helping me."

Roman said:
"I might not be home for most of the day. If you need anything, just call." Akane said, before placing a kiss on Arashea's cheek. "I'll see you later~" she then left and made her way down to the kitchen.

Hanae took a seat when they made it to the kitchen and waited for Akane. "What are you making, Seol? Oh.. And Thank you. Akane played an important role in my life and I don't know how I could repay you for helping me."
''alright, be careful!''

''hmmm...i guess il just make some kind of...short meal. like maybe some sushi and dimsum''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah we gotta get them friends xD )

[/QUOTE]
xD alright so I'm guessing you don't want to use them then?))

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had nearly made it to the doorway when Thomas had passed her, and she frowned at his response to her. How rude! How could he think she wasn't cute? Lumina puffed her cheeks, crossing her arms in a pouting manner, following behind him with a huff. She had even shown off herself to him earlier, and this was his thanks? Lumina just kind of frowned at him as she spoke her response♤...
"Who cares what you are, really?"

...♤Soon they made it outside, and Lumina's mood visibly improved, feeling the sunshine on her skin. She skipped outward around the hard, stretching out her wings as they took in the warmth of the suns rays. She soon stopped, flapping her wings for a moment before jumping up and stroking hard downward, successfully gaining air. Before long, the phoenix was flying around the yard, laughing as she soared up and down through the air. For a moment, it was almost reminiscent of her old self, until she came floating back down by Thomas, who had already made the portal. Grinning widely, Lumina cloaked her fists in flame, looking over at Thomas and speaking before zooming ad flying into the portal♤...

"Man, the sun feels good. It's putting me in a good mood. Time to fuck some shit up!"
...♜Thomas could only rub his head as Lumina flew around as he figured a baby bird fresh from the nest would. While she did that Thomas had pinpointed where the portal would lead, that place being the underground car garage of a five star hotel he had been given the chance to stay at in one of his missions a few years back. What had he been doing then? Ah yes. He had to lure some company big shot away from a party then kidnap him. It had been relatively easy, plus the government that had commissioned the job made sure that he had a week of luxury before Siegfried was even allowed to have him back. So even though Lumina had gone threw the portal first, he wasn't too worried that anyone on the other side would get hurt to badly, after all, the hotel had been a place for those with power, whether is be literal or political, to frequent. Thomas still hurried threw the portal after Lumina though♜...

"Hey hey hey! None of that! Do you even know how to survive on your own!?"

...♜Thomas quickly closed the portal behind them before sending out a mana hand big enough to hold Lumina, which it was meant for, grabbing Lumina... It sounded weird in Thomas's head, like something a pervert might say. Now that he thought of it his master often called him a pervert for no reason♜...

"Not only that, but you only have one set of clothes, that aren't fire proof might i add. Before anything else we need to secure a place to stay, i was thinking a two queen bed suite up-top, but you clearly have other things on your mind."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana couldn't tear her gaze away from the sight in front of her, completely distracted from the fact that they were flying until they started to descend, and then she clung to her father once the scenery was out of view. Thankfully it didn't take long until she felt her father land on solid ground, and even sooner after that did she feel the ground beneath her own feet. She was slightly sad to feel herself be let down by Ayen, but as he explained he had to do she solemnly nodded, visibly saddned. It didn't last for that long as her eyes took in the scenery on the ground around them, and Lilliana found her feet wandering away from Len to check things out almost before Ayen had disappeared. She was mumbling her thoughts as she walked her head turning in every direction go see as much as she could. If Len wasn't careful, hed easily lose her from how she wasn't paying attention to where she was going♧...

"It's so pretty... so cool...!"
...♖Len had been taking everything about his dad's place of origin in this whole time and had various things flowing through his mind. Like how his mother probably didn't even hold a candle to how his father felt about the Fae trapped in the crystal. It was odd to him, his father had lost so much, but he has still willing to grow attached to others, to let them close even though most of his special people must have grown old right before his eyes while he stayed young, them dying while he kept living. To Len it sounded like a special kind of hell, one that his father wanders into on his own. It was then that Lilliana started to wander away and Len rushed over to her before grabbing her hand. Then thinking of the best way to speak to her, rather outwardly present himself all together♖...

"Hey! Don't go wandering off on your own like that! You gotta have your big bro... brother with you? Right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before slowly pulling away. "So...... Wanna hed home or maybe get a room for the night?" Mitsu asked her in a slightly drunken but happy way
"Babe its barely even 9 in the mourning." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "At least get ready, it's early in the morning and I crank easily." He said with a frown.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at May, before his blue irses slowly made their way to the ground. Was he scared? Kind of. Was he embarrassed by it? Absolutely. Would he admit that? Absolutely not. Those were the answers to those questions... At least to him. "No... Are you?"
tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif
...€ May tapped her fingers together and looked at luner and nodded slowly €...

"Just a little"

TheDragoon said:
As the fight reached its climax, they were both out of breath. Nymph would have to pick a side, or leave. Would she be on Shuu's side? Or Drakon's?
...| Nymph watched for a little longer, she felt like she wasn't needed and she sure as hell didn't want to get herself into, so she disappeared |...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May tapped her fingers together and looked at luner and nodded slowly €...
"Just a little"
Alejandro rubbed the back of his head before looking up at the rollercoster again. He then looked at May and smiled, "You'll be fine. I'll be right here with you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, be careful!''

''hmmm...i guess il just make some kind of...short meal. like maybe some sushi and dimsum''
Akane walked into the kitchen and chuckled, "I heard sushi~" she said before going to take a seat. She then looked over at Seol, "You wouldn't mind making me some would you?" She asked. Akane then smiled and placed a hand on Hanae's, "And there's my student. I've missed you." Hanae almost burst into tears, it's been awhile and knowing that Akane was alive and well made her happy. "I missed you too." She said, hugging Akane.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((sorry I've started reaching Sergeant Frog because why not... got distracted sorry xD ))
Des sighed, "It's not that you could think about forever, is that everything is constantly changing. The philosophy I believe in has a word for everything we can't comprehend, and that is eos. It is the word for everything there is, both that which we can comprehend and that which we cannot. It is also the believe that everything we believe to be true is false, and everything we know to be false to be true."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet listened to him, "I see... that makes what we don't understand simple then" she said and nodded.

Mayyflower said:
...| Nymph watched for a little longer, she felt like she wasn't needed and she sure as hell didn't want to get herself into, so she disappeared |...
Drakon sighed with relief when she left. Looks like she made the right choice, he didn't want to get anyone else involved. "Now... Time to end this I guess?" He asked.

Shuu nodded. "Yeah... With you on the ground begging for mercy." He said before he fired a shot at Drakon.

Roman said:
Akane walked into the kitchen and chuckled, "I heard sushi~" she said before going to take a seat. She then looked over at Seol, "You wouldn't mind making me some would you?" She asked. Akane then smiled and placed a hand on Hanae's, "And there's my student. I've missed you." Hanae almost burst into tears, it's been awhile and knowing that Akane was alive and well made her happy. "I missed you too." She said, hugging Akane.
''do you want me to put Arashea's face on your sushi Akane?''

...♱Seol asked with a giggle as she was getting the rice and seaweed♱...

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed the back of his head before looking up at the rollercoster again. He then looked at May and smiled, "You'll be fine. I'll be right here with you."
...€ May smiled back and nodded, hearing that made her feel better about riding the ride €...

"Yea! That makes me feel much better"

Shortyshot said:
Cam dropped down his head slamming through the floor before he pulled it out without a scratch
...• Maki watched him jump down, she shook her head and continued to walk •...

"People these days"

---Back with Nexus---

Nexus woke up on a sidewalk, close to the exit to the city with a massive headache. "That didn't end better than I had hopped..." He mumbled. When he tried to summon his wheel cycle, it just came as a big heap of scrap metal. He sighed and just deactivated his chip. "Looks like I'm walking..." He mumbled as he stumbled forward a bit and began walking towards Studdton through the scorching heat. "I'm coming guys, just hold on..." He said, sweating a little. And so his long journey began...

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed. "At least get ready, it's early in the morning and I crank easily." He said with a frown.
"Nope i wish to sit here and cuddle with you." She said as she got up then sat in his lap again but to were she was facing him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nope i wish to sit here and cuddle with you." She said as she got up then sat in his lap again but to were she was facing him

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "Don't expect me to give you any love then, it's way too early for that." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Of course i aant to use them xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Alright alright xD can you start?))

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free?)
((*Raises hand*))

TheDragoon said:

---Back with Nexus---

Nexus woke up on a sidewalk, close to the exit to the city with a massive headache. "That didn't end better than I had hopped..." He mumbled. When he tried to summon his wheel cycle, it just came as a big heap of scrap metal. He sighed and just deactivated his chip. "Looks like I'm walking..." He mumbled as he stumbled forward a bit and began walking towards Studdton through the scorching heat. "I'm coming guys, just hold on..." He said, sweating a little. And so his long journey began...

@Nonalaka
Ilaani watched the sun rising from where she was laying, sighing a little at the sight of morning since she hadnt slept much, she had only slept maybe 30 minutes tops because of course she was worried, blowing some air from her cheeks she sat up and stretched before looking out the windows to the streets below for a while, she lost track and of how long she was watching for Nexus, but obviously there was no sign of him. Standing up she stared at the door out of the room then to the window again, making up her mind on what to do, she was told to wait here, but still, she wanted to go find him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back