• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled as the lock on the door locked then she started to kiss at neo's neck happily while mika did lay there passed out with himeragi

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon just moaned and let Mitsu what she wanted to do to her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon just moaned and let Mitsu what she wanted to do to her♱...
Mitsu soon pulled at the bottom of neo's shirt playfully before she pushed her down and continued to do as she wanted happily

(Fade?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The door opened but Seol wasnt there♱...
Hanae blinked and slowly walked inside the mansion. "S-Seol? Are you here? Seol?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon pulled at the bottom of neo's shirt playfully before she pushed her down and continued to do as she wanted happily
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
fade~)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She soon came out of a room and went over to Hanae♱...
''lets go?''
Hanae smiled, "Yeah. I thought something had happened for a second." She said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yes please ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Want me to start? ))))

Roman said:
Hanae smiled, "Yeah. I thought something had happened for a second." She said, laughing lightly.
''alright cmon. Akane should be upstairs''

...♱She said before going up some stairs♱...

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon made her way over to sit next to him, smiling gently as he shared his food. Now that she was starting to feel better, she noticed how hungry she actually was, and the food smelled oh so amazing. The potato looked good, as did the baklava, and she was about to reach for her glass when Achilles yelled at his mother for some word she didn't recognize. She blinked as she looked at Achilles, about to ask him what was up with that when he asked her how she was feeling instead. Kanon managed a small smile before moving to start eating her gyro⊗...

"I'm doing... better."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright cmon. Akane should be upstairs''
...♱She said before going up some stairs♱...
Hanae followed behind Seol, a determined look on her face. "Yeah."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon made her way over to sit next to him, smiling gently as he shared his food. Now that she was starting to feel better, she noticed how hungry she actually was, and the food smelled oh so amazing. The potato looked good, as did the baklava, and she was about to reach for her glass when Achilles yelled at his mother for some word she didn't recognize. She blinked as she looked at Achilles, about to ask him what was up with that when he asked her how she was feeling instead. Kanon managed a small smile before moving to start eating her gyro⊗...

"I'm doing... better."
λ"I am glad to hear that. Oh! Ouzo is a Greek Liquor made from Anise. It is really strong." he said, smiling at her. "I hope mom did not bother you too much. She tends to forget things like modern decorum and such." he said as he picked a pieces of potato, and ate it.λ

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas of course got red faced at Lumina's teasing while in the nude, he honestly didn't know if he would be able to get use to it. So his cheeks remained red for the time being, only now noticing the clothing Lumina had thought up. To the clothing Thomas only sighed and shook his head. So much for not sticking out. He would have said the outfit wasn't cute, if Lumina had not spoken again. Now he simply got up and walked past her through the doorway after storing away the last of what they needed in his clothing. Speaking as he did so, hoping to counter some of her teasing as he did so.♜...

"Cute implies innocents, therefor you'll never be cute as you are now Lumina. Heck, you might even be a bit dumb seeing as you haven't asked whom or what i am."

...♜Thomas continued to walk after he spoke, his legs on autopilot towards the surface, thinking that a large crowed city would do best. So he then decided upon New York City. Once that was decided Thomas started sending his mana to the courtyard, creating a portal there so it would be easier to pinpoint the location of where they come out♜...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had nearly made it to the doorway when Thomas had passed her, and she frowned at his response to her. How rude! How could he think she wasn't cute? Lumina puffed her cheeks, crossing her arms in a pouting manner, following behind him with a huff. She had even shown off herself to him earlier, and this was his thanks? Lumina just kind of frowned at him as she spoke her response♤...

"Who cares what you are, really?"

...♤Soon they made it outside, and Lumina's mood visibly improved, feeling the sunshine on her skin. She skipped outward around the hard, stretching out her wings as they took in the warmth of the suns rays. She soon stopped, flapping her wings for a moment before jumping up and stroking hard downward, successfully gaining air. Before long, the phoenix was flying around the yard, laughing as she soared up and down through the air. For a moment, it was almost reminiscent of her old self, until she came floating back down by Thomas, who had already made the portal. Grinning widely, Lumina cloaked her fists in flame, looking over at Thomas and speaking before zooming ad flying into the portal♤...

"Man, the sun feels good. It's putting me in a good mood. Time to fuck some shit up!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its a really big house but we should start searching at their room..''
"Yeah... I noticed how large the place was when I saw it..." Hanae said. She was surprised to see that there was a house the big...

...₪Violetta grinned up at Takashi as he said he wanted to stay in the water, and she was definitely in agreement with him. Feeling his arms around her, and how happy she was right now, she wouldn't let anything get in the way of that. So Violetta pushed her body up against his, wrapping her arms tighter around him as she tilted her head up to look at her boyfriend, a playful smile on her lips as she teasingly wiggled herself against him₪...

"I like the way you think, Ponytail-kun~"

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta grinned up at Takashi as he said he wanted to stay in the water, and she was definitely in agreement with him. Feeling his arms around her, and how happy she was right now, she wouldn't let anything get in the way of that. So Violetta pushed her body up against his, wrapping her arms tighter around him as she tilted her head up to look at her boyfriend, a playful smile on her lips as she teasingly wiggled herself against him₪...

@Roman

Roman said:
"Yeah... I noticed how large the place was when I saw it..." Hanae said. She was surprised to see that there was a house the big...
...♱Seol soon went up to a door which was Akane's room and knocked on it♱...

Lumina said:

Takashi gave her his usual smirk, as he slowly turned around with Violetta so her back was up against the wall. He snickered lightly and gently kissed her neck a few times before stopping. Takashi then looked her in the eyes, and smiled a little...

"You'll really like the way I think afterwards~"

Takashi slowly leaned towards her and slowly moved his hands down to her waist. He kissed her neck again, before leaning a little more so they were completely against the wall.

(((( Fade ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon went up to a door which was Akane's room and knocked on it♱...
Hanae stood behind Seol, as if she were hiding from something. "I hope it's her..." she muttered. The door slowly opened, and there stood Akane. She was still in bed when they got there, and she hadn't got dressed yet, so she was wrapped in sheets. "Seol? Morning... If it's still morning..." she then noticed a figure behind her, but couldn't make out who it was. "Who's your friend?"

Roman said:
Hanae stood behind Seol, as if she were hiding from something. "I hope it's her..." she muttered. The door slowly opened, and there stood Akane. She was still in bed when they got there, and she hadn't got dressed yet, so she was wrapped in sheets. "Seol? Morning... If it's still morning..." she then noticed a figure behind her, but couldn't make out who it was. "Who's your friend?"
''her name is Hanae. she was looking for an Akane so i thought you'd be who she's lookin for. but get dressed...''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''her name is Hanae. she was looking for an Akane so i thought you'd be who she's lookin for. but get dressed...''
When Seol mentioned Hanae she looked at the figure before her vision cleared up. "Hanae?" She asked, before looking at her current choice of 'clothing'. "I'll meet you in the kitchen..." Akane quickly closed the door and got dressed, and even changed her form to the one Hanae was famailiar with. "Arashea?"

"We should head to the kitchen.. I'm behind you." Hanae said. If you could see her in the inside, she was about to explode with happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back