• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey...Myuki? Myuki wake up''
...⊹She said lightly poking her forehead⊹...

''good morning lana''

...⊹Ophelia said as she smiled at her⊹...
Myuki groaned more in pain as she held her stomach tightly then winced and curled up more as she started to tighten around kikuri

Lana groaned then nuzzled opelias neck. "Five more minuets papa?" She said before her eyes shot open and her cheeks flushed red. "O-ophelia??" She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki groaned more in pain as she held her stomach tightly then winced and curled up more as she started to tighten around kikuri
Lana groaned then nuzzled opelias neck. "Five more minuets papa?" She said before her eyes shot open and her cheeks flushed red. "O-ophelia??" She said

[/QUOTE]
''Myuki!!''

...⊹She said before frantically trying to wake her up⊹...

''haha yes...its me..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Myuki!!''
...⊹She said before frantically trying to wake her up⊹...

''haha yes...its me..''
Myuki winced more as she woke up and held her stomach as she constricted more in pain

--------------

Lana blushed more as she layed with her. "I-i forgot you slept with me." She said in embarasment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki winced more as she woke up and held her stomach as she constricted more in pain
--------------

Lana blushed more as she layed with her. "I-i forgot you slept with me." She said in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
''th-the baby's coming...they're coming!''

...⊹She said in surprised unsure of what to do⊹...

''yep. cmon, we should check on Kikuri and Myuki yeah?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled at him sinisterly. "You wanna accept this challenge?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
((*puts shades on Dex*))

"Challenge accepted." He said coolly.

Shortyshot said:
Cam blinked "Not gonna ask" (Gonna end this conversation so that Hime gets a shot with it xD ) Cam shook his head "Strange" He pointed his finger and blew up a mountain (Feel free to jump in Hime)
(Alright have fun)

Nonalaka said:
((Alright alright xD can you start?))
((*Raises hand*))

Ilaani watched the sun rising from where she was laying, sighing a little at the sight of morning since she hadnt slept much, she had only slept maybe 30 minutes tops because of course she was worried, blowing some air from her cheeks she sat up and stretched before looking out the windows to the streets below for a while, she lost track and of how long she was watching for Nexus, but obviously there was no sign of him. Standing up she stared at the door out of the room then to the window again, making up her mind on what to do, she was told to wait here, but still, she wanted to go find him...
(Who do you have?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''th-the baby's coming...they're coming!''
...⊹She said in surprised unsure of what to do⊹...

''yep. cmon, we should check on Kikuri and Myuki yeah?''
She nodded in pain as she curled up some more and yelled in pain

-----------

She nodded before she slowly sat up her cheeks still crimson

TheDragoon said:
((*puts shades on Dex*))
"Challenge accepted." He said coolly.
She smiled then immidately put a hand to his chest then slid her hand under his shirt and up slowly. "Are you sure you want this challenge?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled then immidately put a hand to his chest then slid her hand under his shirt and up slowly. "Are you sure you want this challenge?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed but nodded quickly. "There's nothing you can do to stop me." He said, determined not to fail.

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed but nodded quickly. "There's nothing you can do to stop me." He said, determined not to fail.
"You will fail by the end of the night." She whispered into his ear before gently licking the lobe of his left ear then getting up quickly and starting for the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded in pain as she curled up some more and yelled in pain
-----------

She nodded before she slowly sat up her cheeks still crimson

[/QUOTE]
''ah...what do i do..?''

...⊹Kikuri asked herself unsure what to do now⊹...

...⊹Ophelia soon got up and sensed Kikuri's stress⊹...

''lets hurry...my sister seems to be stressing over something...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...what do i do..?''
...⊹Kikuri asked herself unsure what to do now⊹...

...⊹Ophelia soon got up and sensed Kikuri's stress⊹...

''lets hurry...my sister seems to be stressing over something...''
She winced again and groaned loudly

-----------

"Alright." Lana said as she got ip and quickly started to dress her self in her armor completely forgeting ophelia was there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She winced again and groaned loudly
-----------

"Alright." Lana said as she got ip and quickly started to dress her self in her armor completely forgeting ophelia was there

[/QUOTE]
''cmon lets hurry...i thought i just heard Myuki too..maybe the baby's coming?''

...⊹Ophelia said as she tilted her head. Kikuri was now just rubbing Myuki back in a way to calm her down having no idea how to deal with this⊹...

''just breathe. just keep calm and breathe..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cmon lets hurry...i thought i just heard Myuki too..maybe the baby's coming?''
...⊹Ophelia said as she tilted her head. Kikuri was now just rubbing Myuki back in a way to calm her down having no idea how to deal with this⊹...

''just breathe. just keep calm and breathe..''
Lana nodded and quickly started for the room as myuki yelled again

TheDragoon said:
Axel continued to make food. "Because if I just left you here, how would you survive? The city is dangerous, especially at night. I don't know if you realize this yet but this isn't an ordinary city. Besides, didn't you say you may have seen what Nexus saw? Then is it really safe to be walking about and leaving you unguarded?" He asked.
Ilaani huffed a little, there was her chance to leave to find Nexus shot down anyways "I was homeless for most of my childhood, I can handle myself on the streets just fine!....I just want to go find him is all..." She muttered quietly as she sat down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel walked up and hugged her lovingly. "How are you darling?" He asked softly
"Depends on how you define good and bad." She teased

[/QUOTE]
Euloria hugged him back "I'm okay" she said quietly, smiling a little "What about yourself?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
(Who do you have?)
((Kenai, Yuna, Kairassi, Moriko, Elliot, Colin))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded and quickly started for the room as myuki yelled again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon opened the door to Myuki and Kikuri's room and went wide eyed⊹...

''holy shit the baby is coming out?!!''

''y-yeah!''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani huffed a little, there was her chance to leave to find Nexus shot down anyways "I was homeless for most of my childhood, I can handle myself on the streets just fine!....I just want to go find him is all..." She muttered quietly as she sat down.
Euloria hugged him back "I'm okay" she said quietly, smiling a little "What about yourself?" She asked.

((Kenai, Yuna, Kairassi, Moriko, Elliot, Colin))
"Better now." He said softy

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon opened the door to Myuki and Kikuri's room and went wide eyed⊹...
''holy shit the baby is coming out?!!''

''y-yeah!''
Lana nodded and called before three women dressed in hite clothes came to her then nodded. "Lay her on her back and stuff pillows under her to sit her up." They said as they prepared for the childeren

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Better now." He said softy
Lana nodded and called before three women dressed in hite clothes came to her then nodded. "Lay her on her back and stuff pillows under her to sit her up." They said as they prepared for the childeren

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Soon Kikuri and Ophelia got their pillows and placed it under Myuki to help her sit up⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Better now." He said softy

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled more as she hugged into him "Have you been busy?" She asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do you want me to put Arashea's face on your sushi Akane?''
...♱Seol asked with a giggle as she was getting the rice and seaweed♱...
Akane looked at Seol and smiled, "If you could do that, it'd be a nice gift~ I'm pretty sure she'd lobe that." She said jokingly. Akane then hugged Hanae and gently rubbed her back. "Hey Seol? Is there any coffee?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back