• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah which child do you want to be? The lamia? Or the intoner?)

[/QUOTE]
i guess i could take the intoner))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Busy trying not to kill the world." He said softly before he smiled and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria kissed him back before moving away to look at him "I see...are you okay? How have you been able to not to?" She asked tilting her head a little.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Seol and smiled, "If you could do that, it'd be a nice gift~ I'm pretty sure she'd lobe that." She said jokingly. Akane then hugged Hanae and gently rubbed her back. "Hey Seol? Is there any coffee?"
''i dont know how to make coffee''

...♱She said before Arashea got into the kitchen and started making coffee out of habit. She yawned still being tired♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](If you want)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Alright ))))

Luke hummed as he brushed his teeth, spitting out the toothpaste every once in a while. When he finished, he looked in the mirror and rubbed his chin, "Ah... I'm getting a stubble..." He said quietly before grabbing his towel and wipind his face. Luke then grabbed his handkerchief and used it to clean his lenses as he went in the room to get his clothes for today.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i guess i could take the intoner))
(Alright you wanna start?)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria kissed him back before moving away to look at him "I see...are you okay? How have you been able to not to?" She asked tilting her head a little.
"I went to a universe of destruction," he said

Roman said:
(((( Alright ))))
Luke hummed as he brushed his teeth, spitting out the toothpaste every once in a while. When he finished, he looked in the mirror and rubbed his chin, "Ah... I'm getting a stubble..." He said quietly before grabbing his towel and wipind his face. Luke then grabbed his handkerchief and used it to clean his lenses as he went in the room to get his clothes for today.
Rina layed there on the ground with a blanket wrapped around her as she slept there after having fallen off the bed

i

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Alright you wanna start?)

Rina layed there on the ground with a blanket wrapped around her as she slept there after having fallen off the bed

[/QUOTE]
think you should xD )))

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled back and nodded, hearing that made her feel better about riding the ride €...
"Yea! That makes me feel much better"
Alejandro smiled and stopped walking when he reached the line. "In happy it does." He said, before taking a deep breath. "I'm going to be honest with you, I wouldn't get on this ride alone. I'm glad you're coming with me." He admitted before looking away from her and rubbing the back of his head. His cheeks then tinted a light pink from embarrassment.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You will fail by the end of the night." She whispered into his ear before gently licking the lobe of his left ear then getting up quickly and starting for the room

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed wildly and pouted. He didn't like being teased THIS much.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani huffed a little, there was her chance to leave to find Nexus shot down anyways "I was homeless for most of my childhood, I can handle myself on the streets just fine!....I just want to go find him is all..." She muttered quietly as she sat down.
Euloria hugged him back "I'm okay" she said quietly, smiling a little "What about yourself?" She asked.

((Kenai, Yuna, Kairassi, Moriko, Elliot, Colin))
Axel sighed. "I do too, but we don't know what this thing Nexus is talking about will throw at us next. We have to be ready. If it makes you feel better we can go to the amusement park they have here." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont know how to make coffee''
...♱She said before Arashea got into the kitchen and started making coffee out of habit. She yawned still being tired♱...
"...Well I guess I won't have to teach you. Arashea? Do you think you could make me a cup too?" akane asked her with a smile. Hanae had finally let go of Akane and walked over to Seol, "You don't mind if I help you, right? It's the least I could do since you helped me out."

The day was bright, warmth seeping into the skin and calming any stress a person might be feeling. It was the perfect day to be lounging about outside to enjoy the sun. Which is why there were still many students lingering about in the courtyard. Said students shuddered, a sense of danger making itself known to them in a way that couldn't be ignored. It was like ice was flowing through their veins, causing their bodies to tremble from the repressed fear that they were experiencing. The sensation couldn't be explained, no words could do their sudden foreboding any justice. It was trepidation that sunk deep into their skin, attempting to ward them from a beast that was lurking just on the outskirts of their senses. And then they scented it. Vanilla and fresh pomegranate, permeating the air with its sweet scent, but they weren't fooled. Only one person had had such a distinct aroma, and she had been anything but sweet if their memory served. In fact, she had been the very definition of cruel. Tensed and ready to bolt, they turned as if compelled by some unseen force at the presence they hadn't felt in so long. Eyes widened, silent gasps ringing inaudibly as only sharp intakes of breath as their sight fell on the woman standing by the gate.

She was different but she was the same. Violet locks blew in the steady breeze, caressing ivory cheeks and bare shoulders. Her tan had faded, making her skin seem like fallen snow and just seeming deathly beneath her dark hair. The young woman was dressed in black shorts and a purple tank top, her feet encased in black boots that stopped just beneath her knees. Her attire was underestimated, seemingly non-intimidating. However, it was the cold violet eyes that rendered the spectators immobile and speechless. Those eyes which had haunted them even after her departure. Emotionless and seemingly dead, those violet eyes so like unusual ice was what captivated them and rooted them to their spots.

It was a mystery: why she had disappeared that is. She hadn't remained in the school for the new year long, having vanished without a trace and without a word. It had been strange for many. Even if she had been a menace with her pranks and generally her personality, there was a definite air of tension throughout the few weeks following her disappearance. It couldn't be explained, it didn't seem probable that she could just basically cease to exist. Things had gone on as usual though. Eventually. And many had long since forgotten the existence of the young woman. But there she stood, striking the same unadulterated fear, unbearable admiration, wary respect, and impossible curiosity as she had when she'd walked the school's halls.

Ravynne Vivian Clave, Blood Drifter, and Evil Protege had once more returned to wreak havoc on the place she had left behind.

((This was fun! I haven't used her since my leave from the original Fantasy Highschool group!))

HimeragiSeiker said:
i
think you should xD )))
(Kk)

When it was all over myuki layed there breathing heavily as the nurses held two childeren one a lamia one an inotoner as they cleaned the childeren up. "Lady kikuri." One nurse called gently

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed wildly and pouted. He didn't like being teased THIS much.
She giggled sencing his displeasure woth her teasing but it was fun

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Alright you wanna start?)

[/QUOTE]
Luke turned around and put his clothes on the bed, but he felt his foot hot something. "Huh?" He then looked down and saw Rina laying on the ground. "Oh... Hey, Rina?" He said as he gently tapped her. "Rina, wake up. Wake up or I'll leave without you."

Roman said:
"...Well I guess I won't have to teach you. Arashea? Do you think you could make me a cup too?" akane asked her with a smile. Hanae had finally let go of Akane and walked over to Seol, "You don't mind if I help you, right? It's the least I could do since you helped me out."
''nah nah, its fine. i can cook by myself''

''sure. hold up, just need the coffee to brew''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk)
When it was all over myuki layed there breathing heavily as the nurses held two childeren one a lamia one an inotoner as they cleaned the childeren up. "Lady kikuri." One nurse called gently

She giggled sencing his displeasure woth her teasing but it was fun

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri went over to the nurse. Ophelia just watched⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah nah, its fine. i can cook by myself''
''sure. hold up, just need the coffee to brew''
Hanae just nodded and went to sit with Akane again. "Alright~" Akane said with a smile, before she remembered something. "Seol had a great idea. She asked if I wanted your face on my sushi. I say it's cute, but ina obsessive way. What do you think?"

Roman said:
Hanae just nodded and went to sit with Akane again. "Alright~" Akane said with a smile, before she remembered something. "Seol had a great idea. She asked if I wanted your face on my sushi. I say it's cute, but ina obsessive way. What do you think?"
''y-you can make my face on a sushi roll...?''

''yeah. print a picture of your face and slap it on the sushi''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet listened to him, "I see... that makes what we don't understand simple then" she said and nodded.
Des shook his head slightly, "well no, not really, that's just the simplest way I can word it without having to explain my entire philosophy which would take about the next 100 years to do..."

Roman said:
Luke turned around and put his clothes on the bed, but he felt his foot hot something. "Huh?" He then looked down and saw Rina laying on the ground. "Oh... Hey, Rina?" He said as he gently tapped her. "Rina, wake up. Wake up or I'll leave without you."
"You leave me ill never forgive you." She groaned tiredly as she layed there tiredly on the ground

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri went over to the nurse. Ophelia just watched⊹...
The nurse smiled and gently handed kikuri to childeren wraped in blankets one a lamia that had already passed out

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des shook his head slightly, "well no, not really, that's just the simplest way I can word it without having to explain my entire philosophy which would take about the next 100 years to do..."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet shrugged, "I'd still be around, though it'd probably be a pain for you to explain... and get tiring" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged, "I'd still be around, though it'd probably be a pain for you to explain... and get tiring" she said.
Des nodded absentmindedly as he turned the page in his book, "And that is why I just explain it as I did before."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des nodded absentmindedly as he turned the page in his book, "And that is why I just explain it as I did before."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet looked at him then his book, "You must be really interested in what's in that book" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You leave me ill never forgive you." She groaned tiredly as she layed there tiredly on the ground
The nurse smiled and gently handed kikuri to childeren wraped in blankets one a lamia that had already passed out

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled at the Lamia and went back to Myuki cradling the 2 children and sitting next to her smiling to her⊹...

''look Myuki...its our kids. our babies''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back