• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane gently tapped her chin, "I guess ita okay. I was just gonna go get something to eat..." she said. "Ill just cancel on that since you offered sushi. I could talk you all out for shopping though. Wanna come with us, Arashea?"
''sure!''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled✦...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des shook his head again. "Not really, occasionally I find something useful but most of it is junk."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet tilted her head, "With all your knowledge, why don't you write any book's of your own?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure!''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled✦...
"Alright! It's official~" Akane said happily. "Once Arashea finishes the coffee and Seol is done with the sushi, we'll go. Hanae, and Seol, ill need your sizes. I'll want to pick something for you too~" Hanae blushed lightly and spoke into Akane's ear, telling her what size she wore.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet tilted her head, "With all your knowledge, why don't you write any book's of your own?" she asked.
Des looked at her and sighed. "I have comprehended a vast amount of knowledge, but as I told you, one of my key beliefs is that I must accept the fact that I everything I believe to be true is likely false do to some factor I cannot currently comprehend. Why should I write a book if all it contains is false truths?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des looked at her and sighed. "I have comprehended a vast amount of knowledge, but as I told you, one of my key beliefs is that I must accept the fact that I everything I believe to be true is likely false do to some factor I cannot currently comprehend. Why should I write a book if all it contains is false truths?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet smiled, "To share what you believe, Every book you read isn't always true, it's what the author has come to believe in their lifetime and shared with everyone else." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk)
When it was all over myuki layed there breathing heavily as the nurses held two childeren one a lamia one an inotoner as they cleaned the childeren up. "Lady kikuri." One nurse called gently

She giggled sencing his displeasure woth her teasing but it was fun

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed and went to his coat rack to put a scarf around his neck before they left. He also put on some shoes.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled, "To share what you believe, Every book you read isn't always true, it's what the author has come to believe in their lifetime and shared with everyone else." she said.
Des rolled his eyes and sighed. "I swear that has to be on of the cheesiest lines I have ever heard..." Deciding to change the subject he then asked, "Anyway if you don't mind me asking, what's the situation like with the UN in this town? How active are they?"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(kk)
Zero noticed the feeling of tension and looked up, everyone looked so uneasy and scared. Confused, he looked around for the reason, but all he saw was a girl, though not a very happy one, she could possibly be the reason. But all he saw was a girl, a normal, every day, girl, so why was everyone ready to run away? He stood up from the bench and turned in the girl's direction, staring at her, not scared like the other student's, if anything he looked casual.

@HimeragiSeiker
@Ravynne Clave

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des rolled his eyes and sighed. "I swear that has to be on of the cheesiest lines I have ever heard..." Deciding to change the subject he then asked, "Anyway if you don't mind me asking, what's the situation like with the UN in this town? How active are they?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked before thinking, "Pretty active, one wrong move and they'll be on your tail, they are everywhere around here. They even created devices to find super's" she said and nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled at the Lamia and went back to Myuki cradling the 2 children and sitting next to her smiling to her⊹...
''look Myuki...its our kids. our babies''
Myuki looked to the childeren and immidately her face filled with happiness at the sight

LunaCrosby said:
It irritated her: how much like sheep most of the students still were. She'd been gone for so long, and she had expected at least some things to be different. A vain hope that obviously had no need to be festering any further within her. So she crushed it and glared coldly at the people who dared look in her direction.

'How pathetic,' she mentally sneered, her violet orbs hardening further at the sight of them scurrying away so they wouldn't have to face her. It didn't matter to her though, she wanted nothing to do with them either. At the very least her reputation allowed her the solitude and peace she so desperately wished for. Pushing her lilac locks behind her ivory shoulders, she strode forward, further pushing her book bag up her body to ease the pressure. It was her first day back, her backpack was bound to be heavy with all her materials. Ravynne watched with detached amusement as some of the students moved out of the way, making a wide berth for her to walk into the school.

"Well, well," she drawled, her voice instantly carrying through the silence. It was different but the undertone was the same. Her voice wasn't soft, lyrical like it used to be. It was husky, breathy and sent shivers of undeniable pleasure while the cold sadism tinting her tone only served to further place her audience on edge.

"It seems you're all very well-trained," she told them, her trademark smirk making its way onto the pale rose lips of the female. A few shuddered, enraptured by the dark beauty that was the Blood Drifter. But they would never approach her. Many had disappeared after having dared to even speak to her. And yet, some could remember a day in Spring when she had been approached and no one had been harmed. Three men who she had apparently deemed worthy- interesting- to actually remain in her presence without harm. Without another word, she walked further into the courtyard and seated herself on the foot of a large cherry blossom tree.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked before thinking, "Pretty active, one wrong move and they'll be on your tail, they are everywhere around here. They even created devices to find super's" she said and nodded.
Des sighed and turned the page again. "Well shit... that's going to be annoying... Is there anything else I should know about the town? People not to piss off, places not to go, stuff like that?"

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]
It irritated her: how much like sheep most of the students still were. She'd been gone for so long, and she had expected at least some things to be different. A vain hope that obviously had no need to be festering any further within her. So she crushed it and glared coldly at the people who dared look in her direction.
'How pathetic,' she mentally sneered, her violet orbs hardening further at the sight of them scurrying away so they wouldn't have to face her. It didn't matter to her though, she wanted nothing to do with them either. At the very least her reputation allowed her the solitude and peace she so desperately wished for. Pushing her lilac locks behind her ivory shoulders, she strode forward, further pushing her book bag up her body to ease the pressure. It was her first day back, her backpack was bound to be heavy with all her materials. Ravynne watched with detached amusement as some of the students moved out of the way, making a wide berth for her to walk into the school.

"Well, well," she drawled, her voice instantly carrying through the silence. It was different but the undertone was the same. Her voice wasn't soft, lyrical like it used to be. It was husky, breathy and sent shivers of undeniable pleasure while the cold sadism tinting her tone only served to further place her audience on edge.

"It seems you're all very well-trained," she told them, her trademark smirk making its way onto the pale rose lips of the female. A few shuddered, enraptured by the dark beauty that was the Blood Drifter. But they would never approach her. Many had disappeared after having dared to even speak to her. And yet, some could remember a day in Spring when she had been approached and no one had been harmed. Three men who she had apparently deemed worthy- interesting- to actually remain in her presence without harm. Without another word, she walked further into the courtyard and seated herself on the foot of a large cherry blossom tree.

[/QUOTE]
Zero watched her carefully, everyone seemed to be scared of her, or at least wary, unlike him. He was in front of the bench close by to where she sat and so he continued to observe her movement's. Everyone but him seemed to know who she was so being the curious person he was, he turned his head in her direction, deciding to say something to break the uncomfortable silence. "And who might you be? I don't believe I've seen you around here" he said, his voice calm and gentle like it always was.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed and turned the page again. "Well shit... that's going to be annoying... Is there anything else I should know about the town? People not to piss off, places not to go, stuff like that?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet hummed, "don't go into vacant places alone, the UN will automatically test you for any inhuman abilities, but if your with someone they won't bother. And I don't think you should tick anyone off, unless they're doing something wrong." she said.

Roman said:
"Alright! It's official~" Akane said happily. "Once Arashea finishes the coffee and Seol is done with the sushi, we'll go. Hanae, and Seol, ill need your sizes. I'll want to pick something for you too~" Hanae blushed lightly and spoke into Akane's ear, telling her what size she wore.
''hun-nah~ im okay with the clothing i wear''

...♱Seol said as she made the sushi♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki looked to the childeren and immidately her face filled with happiness at the sight

[/QUOTE]
''arent they beautiful..?''

...⊹Kikuri said as sat next to Myuki happily⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Zero watched her carefully, everyone seemed to be scared of her, or at least wary, unlike him. He was in front of the bench close by to where she sat and so he continued to observe her movement's. Everyone but him seemed to know who she was so being the curious person he was, he turned his head in her direction, deciding to say something to break the uncomfortable silence. "And who might you be? I don't believe I've seen you around here" he said, his voice calm and gentle like it always was.
She had expected silence, to be left alone and undisturbed for the remained of her time outdoors. That thought, however, fled the instant she was addressed. Her eyes flashed crimson for a moment, further placing her audience at edge. It was a known fact that she had near perfect control of her emotions. The bleeding irises were a tell-tale sign of her anger, frustration, or murderous intent. Ravynne could feel it, the tense anticipation that she would maul the male for even daring to think about speaking to her. And she would have if baffling them didn't amuse her.

Slowly, she pushed a lock of lilac hair behind her left ear and turned to face the man that had spoken to her. Her violet orbs surveyed him, watching him with an icy gleam that left many paralyzed in fear for him. And then they gawked. Her lips twitched in a barely perceptible smirk that only conveyed her amusement.

"Isn't it only polite to introduce yourself before asking for someone else's name?" she asked him, her voice slightly mocking behind the monotone that was her usual tone. With a small glare in his direction, she turned and pulled out a book from her backpack. A black leather bound object with no title and seemingly well-preserved. It was one of her most prized possessions. One she would kill to keep with her always.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hummed, "don't go into vacant places alone, the UN will automatically test you for any inhuman abilities, but if your with someone they won't bother. And I don't think you should tick anyone off, unless they're doing something wrong." she said.
Des blinked for a few seconds... "How stupid can humans be? A mythic can just as easily walk with another mythic as they can a human. Why would they only test one? If your testing people it should either be everyone or those that are unfamiliar to you seriously! That kind of reasoning is why I gave up on humans!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hun-nah~ im okay with the clothing i wear''
...♱Seol said as she made the sushi♱...
"Wrong answer~ I think it'll be fun." Akane joked. She then sighed, "Well at least let me find you one. Please?"

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]
She had expected silence, to be left alone and undisturbed for the remained of her time outdoors. That thought, however, fled the instant she was addressed. Her eyes flashed crimson for a moment, further placing her audience at edge. It was a known fact that she had near perfect control of her emotions. The bleeding irises were a tell-tale sign of her anger, frustration, or murderous intent. Ravynne could feel it, the tense anticipation that she would maul the male for even daring to think about speaking to her. And she would have if baffling them didn't amuse her.
Slowly, she pushed a lock of lilac hair behind her left ear and turned to face the man that had spoken to her. Her violet orbs surveyed him, watching him with an icy gleam that left many paralyzed in fear for him. And then they gawked. Her lips twitched in a barely perceptible smirk that only conveyed her amusement.

"Isn't it only polite to introduce yourself before asking for someone else's name?" she asked him, her voice slightly mocking behind the monotone that was her usual tone. With a small glare in his direction, she turned and pulled out a book from her backpack. A black leather bound object with no title and seemingly well-preserved. It was one of her most prized possessions. One she would kill to keep with her always.

[/QUOTE]
Zero stared at her, She was only becoming more interesting to him. He smiled at her response, "I suppose it is polite, so then i'll introduce myself to you then ask again. My name is Zero, a Dragon god and slayer, it's nice to meet you, now what might your name be?" he asked. Remaining calm at her small glare, She might have been the first to glare at him the first minute he had spoken to someone, but everyone's different. He then looked at her book, searching for a title he saw none, which could have meant the book was something for her to fill in the pages herself.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des blinked for a few seconds... "How stupid can humans be? A mythic can just as easily walk with another mythic as they can a human. Why would they only test one? If your testing people it should either be everyone or those that are unfamiliar to you seriously! That kind of reasoning is why I gave up on humans!"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked, "calm down, getting irritated to humans will get you nowhere. Besides, nothing they do makes sense, when did it ever?" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back