• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des glared at her again, "No, its literally the reason I was realized. I have no choice in the matter. If it was up to me, I would never intervene in the human's affairs."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed, "If you never would have in the first place, then why don't you just not do it?" she asked, tilting her head.

Roman said:
Akane walked over to Arashea and held onto her, "My love would never get jealous~ She knows that I love her and I will never let her go." She said, hugging her tightly.
''haha...alright''

...♱She said laughing a little before looking over to Hanae seeing her reaction as Arashea smiled at Akane as she gave her a cup of coffee♱...

Ravynne Clave] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Ravynne was beginning to seriously dislike how much the male was able to discern simply from her body language. Usually she was very hard to read for other people. Then again, they didn't approach her. And even if they did they were never allowed to stay long enough to begin to figure her out.

"Would you quit psychoanalyzing me?" she hissed, her eyes flashing red briefly in her frustration. It was a defense mechanism, using violence and cutting remarks to keep people at bay. She didn't want to get too close to anyone. The only reason Garret was allowed near her was because he was deemed worthy of protecting her. By her father no less. Kicking her leg out, she struck her book bag and only felt slightly satisfied with it. The longer she remained outside the longer she wanted to rip someone limb from limb. Especially those idiots that still hadn't learned self-preservation. Her eyes narrowed at the spectators, the crimson in her eyes more pronounced.

'I feel I'm going to end up killing someone by the end of the day,' she thought with irritation. While she didn't mind committing murder, she hated the fact that it wouldn't be just for the hell of it. Her blood always burned hotter when she killed for the thrill and not revenge.
...?Soon a girl walked up to the 2?...

''if you truly wish to kill someone, just do it. i want to see it''

Ravynne Clave] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Ravynne was beginning to seriously dislike how much the male was able to discern simply from her body language. Usually she was very hard to read for other people. Then again, they didn't approach her. And even if they did they were never allowed to stay long enough to begin to figure her out.

"Would you quit psychoanalyzing me?" she hissed, her eyes flashing red briefly in her frustration. It was a defense mechanism, using violence and cutting remarks to keep people at bay. She didn't want to get too close to anyone. The only reason Garret was allowed near her was because he was deemed worthy of protecting her. By her father no less. Kicking her leg out, she struck her book bag and only felt slightly satisfied with it. The longer she remained outside the longer she wanted to rip someone limb from limb. Especially those idiots that still hadn't learned self-preservation. Her eyes narrowed at the spectators, the crimson in her eyes more pronounced.

'I feel I'm going to end up killing someone by the end of the day,' she thought with irritation. While she didn't mind committing murder, she hated the fact that it wouldn't be just for the hell of it. Her blood always burned hotter when she killed for the thrill and not revenge.
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon a girl walked up to the 2?...
''if you truly wish to kill someone, just do it. i want to see it''

Zero sighed before turning to the one's who were still eave's dropping on their conversation. "Hey, you can go now, we're just two people talking like everyone else, if your so interested then you make conversation with her yourself" he said, staring at them, He had slowly grown annoyed by their nosiness, he was talking to a normal, teenage girl with her own hobbies and personality, yet they were treating the situation as if she was some endangered creature they had never seen in public. He then noticed another girl show up, "I think killing someone for other's amusement is a little too far." he said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright''
...♱She said laughing a little before looking over to Hanae seeing her reaction as Arashea smiled at Akane as she gave her a cup of coffee♱...
Hanae was watching the three as they all spoke. She had spent a majority of her life alone and seeing what it's like to have people close made her happy. Akane took the coffee and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Thank you~" she said, before nudging Seol, "See? Arashea knows I love only her and no one else~"

Roman said:
Hanae was watching the three as they all spoke. She had spent a majority of her life alone and seeing what it's like to have people close made her happy. Akane took the coffee and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Thank you~" she said, before nudging Seol, "See? Arashea knows I love only her and no one else~"
''alright alright~''

Roman said:
Luke sighed as he took off his Pajama pants and grabbed his jeans. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to check out this house I saw the other day. After hacking in all that stuff, we have tons of money but nothing to buy. I was hoping we could buy a nice house, somewhere quiet." He said, before looking out the window. "Besides, our neighbors are... Not alive anymore." He said, shaking his head. "Lost my temper one day." Luke then put on his pants and pointed at the bathroom. "So if youre coming, hurry. I don't know how long the guy will have this place on the market..."
"Im comming." She said as she sat up off the floor then looked up. "But you have to give me a kiss first." She said with a small smirk as she looked up at him

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed and went to his coat rack to put a scarf around his neck before they left. He also put on some shoes.
She walked out a couple minuets later in some jean short shorts and a belly tank top and smiled at him. "Ready?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
''arent they beautiful..?''
...⊹Kikuri said as sat next to Myuki happily⊹...
Myuki nodded tiredly as she gently reached over and ran her pointer finger gently over the intoners cheek with a smile

(Wanna make the characters then?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki nodded tiredly as she gently reached over and ran her pointer finger gently over the intoners cheek with a smile
(Wanna make the characters then?)

[/QUOTE]
you could make the Lamia...i need to find an appearance for the Intoner. i may wanna dopple ganger...maybe))

...⊹The baby Intoner just cooed at Myuki's finger running over her cheek⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
you could make the Lamia...i need to find an appearance for the Intoner. i may wanna dopple ganger...maybe))
...⊹The baby Intoner just cooed at Myuki's finger running over her cheek⊹...
(Kk i already have an apperance xD )

She smiled more then looked up to kikuri and pursed her lips twoards her to kiss kikuris cheek lovingly. She was happy, so so happy right now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk i already have an apperance xD )
She smiled more then looked up to kikuri and pursed her lips twoards her to kiss kikuris cheek lovingly. She was happy, so so happy right now

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri leaned over and kissed Myuki's forehead and smiled more at her. She couldnt be more happier than this⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri leaned over and kissed Myuki's forehead and smiled more at her. She couldnt be more happier than this⊹...
She smiled more then reached for the childeren. "May i see them?" She asked happily as she gently held her arms out to take her childeren

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled more then reached for the childeren. "May i see them?" She asked happily as she gently held her arms out to take her childeren

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before she gave them to her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im comming." She said as she sat up off the floor then looked up. "But you have to give me a kiss first." She said with a small smirk as she looked up at him
She walked out a couple minuets later in some jean short shorts and a belly tank top and smiled at him. "Ready?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and squatted so he was closer to Rina. "I'll kiss you, but you have to Ger ready as soon as we break the kiss." He told her, before leaning in and missing her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright~''
"You don't ever question my relationship." Akane joked. "Anyways, what's the situation on the sushi? I'm starving."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed, "If you never would have in the first place, then why don't you just not do it?" she asked, tilting her head.
Des sighed, "I can't explain it but its what I am, I literally have no choice in the matter..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed, "I can't explain it but its what I am, I literally have no choice in the matter..."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed as well, "Your some form of human protector? you don't have a say in it you just have to do it?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled before she gave them to her⊹...
She smiled when she had both her childeren in her hands as the lamias tail was wrapped around kikuris wrist gently. "What are we gonna name them?" She asked

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and squatted so he was closer to Rina. "I'll kiss you, but you have to Ger ready as soon as we break the kiss." He told her, before leaning in and missing her.
"You missed on purpose." She groaned before pushing him over and climbing onto him. "Im not gonna get dressed if you tease me." She cooed at him

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Once Celia was pulled closer, her cheeks returned to the light pink hue that is was before. Mentally, she was shaking her head at herself again, physically, she was standing still and looking at Taylor with a goofy grin after the peck to hide her embarrassment. At his question, Celia simply shook her head before she spoke. Saying sir was relatively normal to her since she said it most of the time and kind of liked saying it. It was sort of her thing, at least that's what she thought anyways. After Taylor had let her go and grabbed her hand again, Celia followed behind him until they reached her room. She went over to her closet and rummaged through it until she found her pajamas, putting those one before flopping on the bed face first❤︎...

"No sir! I think it's pretty normal in my books."
Taylor grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He hummed quietly before Celia jumped on the bed, landing face flat. He chuckled scooted over to Celia, soon poking hee a few times. Well that was a flashy entrance... Really flashy.

"Nice landing. You should go pro~ Maybe do some stunt man work…"

Taylor laughed lightly and stretched before turning back to the tv and flipping through the channels. It didn't seem like anything was on that he found interesting. That's when he decided to ask Celia what she'd prefer, seeing that he would watch something of her choice, just because...

"Anyways, what do you feel like watching?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled when she had both her childeren in her hands as the lamias tail was wrapped around kikuris wrist gently. "What are we gonna name them?" She asked
"You missed on purpose." She groaned before pushing him over and climbing onto him. "Im not gonna get dressed if you tease me." She cooed at him

[/QUOTE]
''im thinking about...Ayame for the Intoner and...Harumi for the Lamia. they both have japanese meanings. Ayame means Iris Flower and Harumi means Spring Beauty''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at them both⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled when she had both her childeren in her hands as the lamias tail was wrapped around kikuris wrist gently. "What are we gonna name them?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and looked up at Rina, "Okay okay. We'll kiss and then you'll get dressed so we can leave." He said, smiling at her. "This time I won't move."

(((( I actually didn't mean to put miss, but I guess all typos aren't bad xD ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im thinking about...Ayame for the Intoner and...Harumi for the Lamia. they both have japanese meanings. Ayame means Iris Flower and Harumi means Spring Beauty''
...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at them both⊹...
"They sound nice." She said softly to her

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and looked up at Rina, "Okay okay. We'll kiss and then you'll get dressed so we can leave." He said, smiling at her. "This time I won't move."
(((( I actually didn't mean to put miss, but I guess all typos aren't bad xD ))))
(Oh lol XDD)

She smiled then leaned down and kissed him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They sound nice." She said softly to her
(Oh lol XDD)

[/QUOTE]
''is it officially their names?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They sound nice." She said softly to her
(Oh lol XDD)

[/QUOTE]
Luke kissed Rina back, letting the kiss last for a while. He eventually sat up, and soon broke the kiss, his hand holding up some of Rina's purple hair, that he loved so much. "Alright babe~ I gave you your kiss. Are you going to get ready now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back