• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ravynne arched a brow at the man's audacity, but she was thoroughly amused by the put-out expressions on their spectators faces. She just hadn't expected Zero to be the one to send them away; she had actually been on the verge of losing her patience with the no-life idiots.

"Do yourselves a favor and leave while I'm still being nice," she adressed their audience, delighting in the fear she instantly scented in the air. Sometimes it was just too easy to instill terror into her vistims. However, these people were just plain cowards. They weren't even worth playing with.

"What the hell are you waiting? Get lost before I decide to shred your throat and gut you with my claws!" she growled at them as they continued to linger. Her violet irises blazed red, claws retracting from her slim hands as she made her threat. It didn't take long before they had dispered. All except for one girl that was approaching them. Ravynne would have warded her away, but the woman had spoken before she could.

"You want me to kill someone for your amusement?" she asked the girl, her cold eyes as icy as they usually are, "I only kill for my own enjoyment. I won't do so for your benefit, but you're welcome to join me." She couldn't help it. She was naturally snarky and it always happened. Ravynne just wasn't used to being nice.

@HimeragiSeiker @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki passed out immidately when she closed her eyes
-------------

Lana nodded then turned to leave silently

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia tilted her head. She swore she usually saw this in movies where after they give birth sometimes they die. Ophelia went over to check Myuki's vitals by putting her finger lightly on her neck to feel a pulse⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia tilted her head. She swore she usually saw this in movies where after they give birth sometimes they die. Ophelia went over to check Myuki's vitals by putting her finger lightly on her neck to feel a pulse⊹...
Myukis pulse was there but it was faint as she rested with her childeren and kikuri a small smile on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myukis pulse was there but it was faint as she rested with her childeren and kikuri a small smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
''um...nurse? her pulse is faint. is that normal?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...nurse? her pulse is faint. is that normal?''
"Hmm oh yes lamias heart rate's drop after birth for a couple of hours. Shes kinda in a hybernation state for the next few hours but she will most likely be fine." The nurse said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm oh yes lamias heart rate's drop after birth for a couple of hours. Shes kinda in a hybernation state for the next few hours but she will most likely be fine." The nurse said

[/QUOTE]
''okay good. cuz i predict if she were to die...well Kikuri's just not gonna be the same''

...⊹Ophelia said before getting up⊹...

''does this place have a library? i want to learn more about Lamias...if you have a book about em''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay good. cuz i predict if she were to die...well Kikuri's just not gonna be the same''
...⊹Ophelia said before getting up⊹...

''does this place have a library? i want to learn more about Lamias...if you have a book about em''
"Yes it does." Lana said before the nurse spoke again. "Theres a very low chance of death for myuki bit if she does die kikuri will have to take care of the childeren. Her lamia child has already inprinted." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes it does." Lana said before the nurse spoke again. "Theres a very low chance of death for myuki bit if she does die kikuri will have to take care of the childeren. Her lamia child has already inprinted." She said

[/QUOTE]
''well if she does die, im gonna bring over a friend to resurrect her...shes a Goddess of Creation with the gift of resurrection. but since it appears you only have one God and Lord, she apparently is...somethin''

...⊹She said before sighing and going to Lana⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Alright you wanna start?)
"I went to a universe of destruction," he said

Rina layed there on the ground with a blanket wrapped around her as she slept there after having fallen off the bed

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked before nodding she hasn't heard that there was a place like that "Ah, Alright" she said with a nod "Well, I'm glad you're back, I missed you" she said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "I do too, but we don't know what this thing Nexus is talking about will throw at us next. We have to be ready. If it makes you feel better we can go to the amusement park they have here." He said.
Ilaani looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding "I guess you have a point.... But I dunno...with this thing around, maybe it's best we don't goof off by going to an amusement park...." She said with a small frown "And what if Nexus arrives and we aren't there?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nooooo." She groaned after about a minuet of not answering after he had asked the question

[/QUOTE]
That was weird... He then began to wonder where all Rina's clothes could have went, soon going into the living room himself. "I don't know what to tell you, Rina. I just a know one thing, you aren't going anywhere like... That." He said pointing at her towel, jokingly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well if she does die, im gonna bring over a friend to resurrect her...shes a Goddess of Creation with the gift of resurrection. but since it appears you only have one God and Lord, she apparently is...somethin''
...⊹She said before sighing and going to Lana⊹...
"Well myuki does not follow our culture so it would not matter. You may bring her if myuki dies." She said to her as lana smiled happily

Roman said:
That was weird... He then began to wonder where all Rina's clothes could have went, soon going into the living room himself. "I don't know what to tell you, Rina. I just a know one thing, you aren't going anywhere like... That." He said pointing at her towel, jokingly.
She sighed then looked to him. "I guess im wearing some of yours for the day." She said to him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blinked before nodding she hasn't heard that there was a place like that "Ah, Alright" she said with a nod "Well, I'm glad you're back, I missed you" she said softly.
Ilaani looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding "I guess you have a point.... But I dunno...with this thing around, maybe it's best we don't goof off by going to an amusement park...." She said with a small frown "And what if Nexus arrives and we aren't there?" She asked.
"I missed you too my love." He said as he hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well myuki does not follow our culture so it would not matter. You may bring her if myuki dies." She said to her as lana smiled happily
She sighed then looked to him. "I guess im wearing some of yours for the day." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. When Rina said she was wearing his clothes, he chuckled lightly. He then looked back down at his phone, "Fine by me."

tumblr_nab82pDK551tcxs2co1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. When Rina said she was wearing his clothes, he chuckled lightly. He then looked back down at his phone, "Fine by me."
tumblr_nab82pDK551tcxs2co1_500.gif
She smiled and went to there room to change then came out in a pair of his jeans and a long sleeve sweater of lukes then smiled. "Reasy babe?" She asked happily to luke as she walked over and stood right infront of him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and went to there room to change then came out in a pair of his jeans and a long sleeve sweater of lukes then smiled. "Reasy babe?" She asked happily to luke as she walked over and stood right infront of him

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked up at Rina and stood up. "Not bad." He said, laughing lightly. "You look sort of like a tomboy, but a cute one." He said, smiling a little. Luke then walked over to the door and opened it. "Let's go~ I wanna get that house before anyone else does... Or maybe we can just kill the people who buy it. Seems quicker in my opinion."

Roman said:
Luke looked up at Rina and stood up. "Not bad." He said, laughing lightly. "You look sort of like a tomboy, but a cute one." He said, smiling a little. Luke then walked over to the door and opened it. "Let's go~ I wanna get that house before anyone else does... Or maybe we can just kill the people who buy it. Seems quicker in my opinion."
She blushed a little as she brushed some hair behind her hair before she nodded happily then started over to him then kissed his cheek. "Well it would be fun." She said to him with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed a little as she brushed some hair behind her hair before she nodded happily then started over to him then kissed his cheek. "Well it would be fun." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled when Rina kissed him on the cheek. "Here." He said, holding his hand out for her to hold. "I will admit it sounds fun, but cleaning up the blood is such a hassle." He groaned, as he opened the door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and let him kiss her neck as she fed him and her happily
"My brother is never around and even annabels bored of the city so she doesnt cone into it much either." She said to her before shrugging. "But there is plenty to do at the house....... If i had intrest in all that was there." She said half mindedly and truly just speaking her mind to her self

Mitsu giggled into the kiss beforr she climbed onto neo and sat down before breaking the kiss and taking a drink then kissing her again now truly drunk

[/QUOTE]
Well that was lame. Not Aya of course, but people not wanting to go to the city with her. Even if they didn't like it so much or thought it was boring, they still should have at least went to show her around she guessed. "That's sucks. What's up with your brother never being around? Is he always busy or something?" She asked as she looked around a bit before she walked into one of the shops that seemed to peek her interest.

Roman said:
Luke smiled when Rina kissed him on the cheek. "Here." He said, holding his hand out for her to hold. "I will admit it sounds fun, but cleaning up the blood is such a hassle." He groaned, as he opened the door.
"Well i can make it so no blood gets on the stuff." She said happily as she held onto his hand happily and leaned on him

WeirdPrincess said:
Well that was lame. Not Aya of course, but people not wanting to go to the city with her. Even if they didn't like it so much or thought it was boring, they still should have at least went to show her around she guessed. "That's sucks. What's up with your brother never being around? Is he always busy or something?" She asked as she looked around a bit before she walked into one of the shops that seemed to peek her interest.

"I dont know about my brother. He just left one day and never said bye to me." She said as she followed her into the store

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but i feel...more chaotic than...dimensional..''
...♱She said as she looked in the mirror and sighed♱...

''its because Seris turned me into a God Eater. a Chaos God Eater...possibly the 2nd one..''
...♦︎Yoshino didn't know what a God Eater was, but guessed that's what Zenya was. Celia probably wouldn't recognize her then if that was the case♦︎...

"She its safe to bet she won't recognize you, not unless she sees you in a form she's familiar with. If I find her or her, I'll tell Celia on my way out."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i can make it so no blood gets on the stuff." She said happily as she held onto his hand happily and leaned on him
"I dont know about my brother. He just left one day and never said bye to me." She said as she followed her into the store

[/QUOTE]
Luke walked out of the apartment with Rina. He smiled when she leaned on him. "Okay, lets go check out this house now. If anyone got their before us... Well.. you know what to do."

Roman said:
Luke walked out of the apartment with Rina. He smiled when she leaned on him. "Okay, lets go check out this house now. If anyone got their before us... Well.. you know what to do."
She smiled and nodded. "Heck if we get the house all we will need to do is start a family." She said jokingly as she walked with him although the thought did sound nice. To have a family with luke.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and nodded. "Heck if we get the house all we will need to do is start a family." She said jokingly as she walked with him although the thought did sound nice. To have a family with luke.

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at Rina and smiled, "Sounds like a plan." He said, chuckling lightly. He did mention to her before that a kid wouldn't be bad. "If we do decide to start a family, what would you hope we have? Girl or boy?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed as well, "Your some form of human protector? you don't have a say in it you just have to do it?" she asked.
((sorry for not getting back to you last night, some stuff happened.))

Des shook his head, "I'm not a protector for just the humans. I am originally a thought manifestation born from the base desire for safety from the primordial existences. Basically put, way back when a bunch of gods got scared of the other gods, and then poof I was born. I am not capable of protecting everything, but it is the core of my existence that says that whatever type of existence currently requires the most protection I must protect until they no longer need protecting. Unfortunately, nowadays that is currently the humans, so I have no choice. If I failed to protect them, my existence would likely shatter and I would cease to exist."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well myuki does not follow our culture so it would not matter. You may bring her if myuki dies." She said to her as lana smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright, will do''

...⊹She said before she smiled at Lana⊹...

''shall we prepare breakfast?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back