• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino didn't know what a God Eater was, but guessed that's what Zenya was. Celia probably wouldn't recognize her then if that was the case♦︎...

"She its safe to bet she won't recognize you, not unless she sees you in a form she's familiar with. If I find her or her, I'll tell Celia on my way out."
''i dont think i can change to my form that shes used to seeing...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright~''
Akane laughed lightly and walked back to her seat, occasionally sipping her coffee. "One outfit and that's it, right Seol?" She asked. "Just want to make sure~"

Hanae decided to go talk to Arashea, because she seemed nice. Plus Akane seemed to adore her. "Hi. I'm Hanae. I'm guessing you andA Akane are close." She said softly.

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly and walked back to her seat, occasionally sipping her coffee. "One outfit and that's it, right Seol?" She asked. "Just want to make sure~"

Hanae decided to go talk to Arashea, because she seemed nice. Plus Akane seemed to adore her. "Hi. I'm Hanae. I'm guessing you andA Akane are close." She said softly.
''fine. but just one outfit okay?''

''hello, im Arashea...and yes we are close''

...✦Arashea said with a giggle✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''fine. but just one outfit okay?''

''hello, im Arashea...and yes we are close''

...✦Arashea said with a giggle✦...
"Make it two and we have a deal." Akane said, as if she were the best at deals. "I'll leave you alone if you agree~"

Hanae smiled, "That's nice. She's a very nice person, helped me out before." She told Arashea. "If she never would have helped me that day, I could have died." She said, taking a deep breath. "How did you two meet?"

Roman said:
"Make it two and we have a deal." Akane said, as if she were the best at deals. "I'll leave you alone if you agree~"

Hanae smiled, "That's nice. She's a very nice person, helped me out before." She told Arashea. "If she never would have helped me that day, I could have died." She said, taking a deep breath. "How did you two meet?"
''yknow its not really a deal if i dont give something back''

''ummm...lets just say we both went to the same balcony''

Roman said:
Taylor grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He hummed quietly before Celia jumped on the bed, landing face flat. He chuckled scooted over to Celia, soon poking hee a few times. Well that was a flashy entrance... Really flashy.
"Nice landing. You should go pro~ Maybe do some stunt man work…"

Taylor laughed lightly and stretched before turning back to the tv and flipping through the channels. It didn't seem like anything was on that he found interesting. That's when he decided to ask Celia what she'd prefer, seeing that he would watch something of her choice, just because...

"Anyways, what do you feel like watching?"
...❤︎Celia laid there for a moment as Taylor poked her before turning her head and sticking her tongue out at him. She then flipped over so she was lying on her back and tapped her finger on her chin as she thought about what she wanted to watch. Normally, she would have said cartoons since those were what she found funny and entertaining. Though she didn't feel like watching that at the moment, but she didn't want to watch something funny. If Bones or Psych was on, she'd want to watch that. Psych was pretty funny most of the time, but Bones was different. It had more of serious atmosphere since a team of forensics solving various murder cases. Oddly enough that was what Celia was into at the moment, even though she didn't seem like the kind of person to watch those kinds of shows. They were great and exciting in her opinion. Celia soon spoke as she stopped tapping her chin and put her arms at her side❤︎...

"Mm... something a little funny, but serious. Like Psych, that's a good show! Oh oh, or Bones."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow its not really a deal if i dont give something back''
''ummm...lets just say we both went to the same balcony''
"Oh right.... Well now I see why I was never invited on business trips..." Akane muttered. "Can I please pick two!" She immediately said, resorting to asking constantly.

"Sounds nice." Hanae said, laughing lightly. "It's obvious that you live here. Seol wants me to move in so I'm closer to Akane-sama, but I want to know how much others like it. I find it pretty fun."

Roman said:
"Oh right.... Well now I see why I was never invited on business trips..." Akane muttered. "Can I please pick two!" She immediately said, resorting to asking constantly.

"Sounds nice." Hanae said, laughing lightly. "It's obvious that you live here. Seol wants me to move in so I'm closer to Akane-sama, but I want to know how much others like it. I find it pretty fun."
''fine fine''

''ah, you should move in~ but its whatever suits you most''

...✦She said with a smile✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''fine fine''
''ah, you should move in~ but its whatever suits you most''

...✦She said with a smile✦...
"Yes! I can choose two!" Akane said happily. "Don't worry, Seol. I'll make suee what you get you approve of first." She said, giving her a small nod.

"Yeah? I'll have to think about it. I have so much back on Earth and I don't want to get rid of it... Though, I do have something that Akane gave me before she had continued on her travels." She said, smiling happily. "She gave me a pig. It was her pet, but she let me keep it."

Roman said:
"Yes! I can choose two!" Akane said happily. "Don't worry, Seol. I'll make suee what you get you approve of first." She said, giving her a small nod.

"Yeah? I'll have to think about it. I have so much back on Earth and I don't want to get rid of it... Though, I do have something that Akane gave me before she had continued on her travels." She said, smiling happily. "She gave me a pig. It was her pet, but she let me keep it."
''il let you buy Seol 2 outfits. i dont mind~''

...✦Arashea said smiling at Akane✦...

''yknow, this household moved tons of stuff in the past. you can say there is some exclusive moving service here''

...♱Seol said before finishing the sushi and placing them on the table. Not only sushi, but dim sum as well♱...

''we can eat now~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il let you buy Seol 2 outfits. i dont mind~''
...✦Arashea said smiling at Akane✦...

''yknow, this household moved tons of stuff in the past. you can say there is some exclusive moving service here''

...♱Seol said before finishing the sushi and placing them on the table. Not only sushi, but dim sum as well♱...

''we can eat now~''
"Thanks Arashea. For some reason, Seol thinks you're the jealous type. I don't think so." Akane said, sipping her coffee. "Unlike kids, we know who we love and desire most." She added, giving her a wink.

Hanae blinked, "Really? Well... If things get rough at my apartment, I'll move in." She said, laughing lighly.

Roman said:
"Thanks Arashea. For some reason, Seol thinks you're the jealous type. I don't think so." Akane said, sipping her coffee. "Unlike kids, we know who we love and desire most." She added, giving her a wink.

Hanae blinked, "Really? Well... If things get rough at my apartment, I'll move in." She said, laughing lighly.
''well..i guess seol just doesnt like loose ends''

...✦She said before she pecked Akane's lips✦...

''alright''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well..i guess seol just doesnt like loose ends''
...✦She said before she pecked Akane's lips✦...

''alright''
Akane giggled and pecks Arashea's lips back, "We don't have any loose ends~ I think we're pretty solid." She said softly.

"Okay." Hanae said, before going back to sit down.

Roman said:
Akane giggled and pecks Arashea's lips back, "We don't have any loose ends~ I think we're pretty solid." She said softly.

"Okay." Hanae said, before going back to sit down.
''yeah..we are''

''you love birds gonna eat or what?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah..we are''
''you love birds gonna eat or what?''
Akane blinked and soon looked at Seol, laughing a little, "Yeah. Sorry about that, I just feel so happy around her." She said, referring to be with Arashea. Akane then soon got herself some sushi, Hanae too. She went to sit down, giving Hanae her sushi.

Roman said:
Akane blinked and soon looked at Seol, laughing a little, "Yeah. Sorry about that, I just feel so happy around her." She said, referring to be with Arashea. Akane then soon got herself some sushi, Hanae too. She went to sit down, giving Hanae her sushi.
''you guys really are complete love birds''

...♱She said before sitting down. Arashea did the same as well and started to eat♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you guys really are complete love birds''
...♱She said before sitting down. Arashea did the same as well and started to eat♱...
"I think it's kind of cute." Hanae said, as she ate some of her sushi. Once she swallowed the food, she smiled. "It makes them happy to be together, which most people on this planet despise one another... Well not this planet, or dimension.. But Earth."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i can make it so no blood gets on the stuff." She said happily as she held onto his hand happily and leaned on him
"I dont know about my brother. He just left one day and never said bye to me." She said as she followed her into the store

[/QUOTE]
"How rude. He at least should have said goodbye or told you where he was going." Analia said as she looked around the store and found that it was a candy shop. She didn't think they'd have one of these.. though really she didn't really know what stores she was expecting to find around here. "What if we set out on a mission to find him and find out where he is?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont think i can change to my form that shes used to seeing...''
...♦︎Yoshino nodded a little before she spoke♦︎...

"Well then.. I'll just tell her you've underwent and change and you look different. That way she won't be surprised the next time she sees you. "

Roman said:
"I think it's kind of cute." Hanae said, as she ate some of her sushi. Once she swallowed the food, she smiled. "It makes them happy to be together, which most people on this planet despise one another... Well not this planet, or dimension.. But Earth."
''yeah...the one thing that sucks...i think its just insecurity. with all the crime going on at Earth..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"How rude. He at least should have said goodbye or told you where he was going." Analia said as she looked around the store and found that it was a candy shop. She didn't think they'd have one of these.. though really she didn't really know what stores she was expecting to find around here. "What if we set out on a mission to find him and find out where he is?"

...♦︎Yoshino nodded a little before she spoke♦︎...

"Well then.. I'll just tell her you've underwent and change and you look different. That way she won't be surprised the next time she sees you. "
''alright.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...the one thing that sucks...i think its just insecurity. with all the crime going on at Earth..''
"Well of course... I agree with you on that. Their insecure." Hanae said softly. "That's if you're talking about the humans though..."

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] @LunaCrosby
HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm~~ what if i told you i was a Blood God Eater?''
...♱She said just smiling as she just looked at them♱...

@LunaCrosby
Zero raised an eyebrow. "I've never heard of that species yet, so I wouldn't react in a good or bad way" he said, keeping an eye on both of them, two girl's that had a love for blood... hopefully he wasn't their target.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((sorry for not getting back to you last night, some stuff happened.))
Des shook his head, "I'm not a protector for just the humans. I am originally a thought manifestation born from the base desire for safety from the primordial existences. Basically put, way back when a bunch of gods got scared of the other gods, and then poof I was born. I am not capable of protecting everything, but it is the core of my existence that says that whatever type of existence currently requires the most protection I must protect until they no longer need protecting. Unfortunately, nowadays that is currently the humans, so I have no choice. If I failed to protect them, my existence would likely shatter and I would cease to exist."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked, "So if you fail to protect human's, you'll just disappear? that sucks..." she said.

(it's fine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back