• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It sucks seeing her grown up already." He said with a small chuckle
She blushed more. "O-oh." She said clearely embarased

"It will be nice and quiet." She said happily to him as they walked

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Yeah, it does" she said with a quiet laugh "I guess I'll just have to get used to her not being around or needing my help as much huh"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats good...''
...♱She said before she yawned a little♱...
"You still gonna be up for shopping, Seol?" Akane asked.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded "Yeah, it does" she said with a quiet laugh "I guess I'll just have to get used to her not being around or needing my help as much huh"
"Seeing her grown up makes me wish we were just human." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It sucks seeing her grown up already." He said with a small chuckle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia giggled more as she walked with her to the kitchen⊹...

Roman said:
"You still gonna be up for shopping, Seol?" Akane asked.
''sure. i might sell Cataclysm Jewelry. I mean, look at this~!''

...♱She said before she rolled up her sleeve as Cataclym jewelry flooded out onto the table smirking widely♱...

''with my magic to make Cataclysm Obsidian form, i can make one hell of a profit!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Seeing her grown up makes me wish we were just human." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked, not really getting what he meant "It does? How so?" She asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Less dead neighbors too. Also, people come to use the lake ALL the time so whenever you need to feast, they're basically in the palm of your hand." Luke told her. "Oh! Idea! Let's ride my motorcycle there. We've walked most of the time, so a ride would be nice."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia giggled more as she walked with her to the kitchen⊹...
She soon led her to the kitcheb and smiled happily as she showed her the massive five star kitchen. "Here you are." She said happily

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blinked, not really getting what he meant "It does? How so?" She asked curiously.
"Because then it would take ariel 16 or 17 years for her to gwt were she is now." He said to her

Roman said:
"Less dead neighbors too. Also, people come to use the lake ALL the time so whenever you need to feast, they're basically in the palm of your hand." Luke told her. "Oh! Idea! Let's ride my motorcycle there. We've walked most of the time, so a ride would be nice."
"Ok! Its fun when i can ride the motorcycle with you." She said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She soon led her to the kitcheb and smiled happily as she showed her the massive five star kitchen. "Here you are." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''wow...this is a pretty big kitchen''

...⊹She said. She didnt wanna mention the biggest kitchen she's ever seen because of the kitchen back at the mansion was...even more massive⊹...

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks" Kenai said with a smile as he took the half he was offered soon taking a bite of it before he looked around the park a bit. "Looks like those UN guys aren't really scouting the park today, for now anyways which is good this is rather nice so I'd hate for it to be interrupted" he said with a nod, this had really been his first relaxing day in a while.
Asako nodded, "Even the UN take day's off for family" she said and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because then it would take ariel 16 or 17 years for her to gwt were she is now." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, Of course" she said with a nod "Yeah, I think it would have been nice to have her be a kid a little longer" she said with a small giggle.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "Even the UN take day's off for family" she said and smiled.
Kenai nodded "Yeah, I can't really have any family days" he said after taking another bite of food "Yuna is always busy and my other sister, Rini, hasn't been home for quite a while" he said

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Of course" she said with a nod "Yeah, I think it would have been nice to have her be a kid a little longer" she said with a small giggle.
Kenai nodded "Yeah, I can't really have any family days" he said after taking another bite of food "Yuna is always busy and my other sister, Rini, hasn't been home for quite a while" he said
Asako took a bite of her half, "it's the same for me, though I consider Hakuru and Yui my family, they're the closest I have to any" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wow...this is a pretty big kitchen''
...⊹She said. She didnt wanna mention the biggest kitchen she's ever seen because of the kitchen back at the mansion was...even more massive⊹...
"Yeah its a good kitchen." She said to her

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah." He said back to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah its a good kitchen." She said to her
"Yeah." He said back to her

[/QUOTE]
''so...what shall we cook?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because then it would take ariel 16 or 17 years for her to gwt were she is now." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and pulled the keys out his pockets and dangled them on his finger, "Well I was hoping you'd say that." He said, smiling happily. "Come on~" Luke said, as he walked towards his motorcycle. When he made it to his bike, he put the key in and started the bike. "Want the helmet?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...what shall we cook?''
"Idk." She said with a giggle

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and pulled the keys out his pockets and dangled them on his finger, "Well I was hoping you'd say that." He said, smiling happily. "Come on~" Luke said, as he walked towards his motorcycle. When he made it to his bike, he put the key in and started the bike. "Want the helmet?"
"Sure baby." She said as she climbed onto the bike and smiled. "You should teach me how to ride some time." She said happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i might sell Cataclysm Jewelry. I mean, look at this~!''
...♱She said before she rolled up her sleeve as Cataclym jewelry flooded out onto the table smirking widely♱...

''with my magic to make Cataclysm Obsidian form, i can make one hell of a profit!''
Akane sighed, "Is that a get rich scheme or something?" She asked, laughing lightly. "Arashea? What do you think? About Seol's plan that is."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Idk." She said with a giggle
"Sure baby." She said as she climbed onto the bike and smiled. "You should teach me how to ride some time." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...maybe...how about...er...''

...⊹Ophelia was trying to think up a good breakfast for Kikuri and Myuki in her state but she didnt know what to cook⊹...

Roman said:
Akane sighed, "Is that a get rich scheme or something?" She asked, laughing lightly. "Arashea? What do you think? About Seol's plan that is."
''well...she's been doing in many times before...thats how she gets money''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Idk." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"How about I teach you right now?" Luke asked. "Then we could buy another bike and just ride around sometimes." He said, as he got onto the bike and began backing our of his parking spot.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...maybe...how about...er...''
...⊹Ophelia was trying to think up a good breakfast for Kikuri and Myuki in her state but she didnt know what to cook⊹...
"Maybe a brekfast sandwich." She said to her

Roman said:
"How about I teach you right now?" Luke asked. "Then we could buy another bike and just ride around sometimes." He said, as he got onto the bike and began backing our of his parking spot.
"Well then let me sit i front." She said to him with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe a brekfast sandwich." She said to her
"Well then let me sit i front." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''but what should we put in it..?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino nodded and with that, turned and left the room to clean up a few spots of blood in the house, then find Celia♦︎...
...♱Zenya just sat in the room staring at her reflection in the mirror. At least she has bigger boobs now. That one she was kind of glad for♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back