• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe a brekfast sandwich." She said to her
"Well then let me sit i front." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded and got off the motorcycle after propping the bike up on it's kickstand. "I'll put my hands on your waist while you drive, so don't get distracted." He teased. "Anyways, hurry up. We have to get there quickly…"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im comming." She said as she sat up off the floor then looked up. "But you have to give me a kiss first." She said with a small smirk as she looked up at him
She walked out a couple minuets later in some jean short shorts and a belly tank top and smiled at him. "Ready?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded with approval of her attire. While it still scream sexy, he was happy with the fact she finally put on clothes. "Yup, let's get a move on." He said as he got out a book of spells and teleported them to a movie theater on earth. "Is this suitable?" He asked her curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia laid there for a moment as Taylor poked her before turning her head and sticking her tongue out at him. She then flipped over so she was lying on her back and tapped her finger on her chin as she thought about what she wanted to watch. Normally, she would have said cartoons since those were what she found funny and entertaining. Though she didn't feel like watching that at the moment, but she didn't want to watch something funny. If Bones or Psych was on, she'd want to watch that. Psych was pretty funny most of the time, but Bones was different. It had more of serious atmosphere since a team of forensics solving various murder cases. Oddly enough that was what Celia was into at the moment, even though she didn't seem like the kind of person to watch those kinds of shows. They were great and exciting in her opinion. Celia soon spoke as she stopped tapping her chin and put her arms at her side❤︎...

"Mm... something a little funny, but serious. Like Psych, that's a good show! Oh oh, or Bones."
Taylor laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out at Celia when she stuck her tongue out at him. When she gave him two shows he nodded and began searching for them on tv. Flipping through the channels, he eventually ran into Bones and left it there. Taylor had heard a few things about rhis show from the other teachers at the school and they made it seem really good. That's when he decided that if even his own side who's also a teacher watches the show it must be good...

"I found Bones... Not literally, but the show."

Taylor laughed lightly at what he had said, before scooting to rhw spot where he usually sleeps on the bed and laying there as he watched tv.

"Even though we're doing something as simple as watching tv, I'm happy we're able to spend time together~"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im comming." She said as she sat up off the floor then looked up. "But you have to give me a kiss first." She said with a small smirk as she looked up at him
She walked out a couple minuets later in some jean short shorts and a belly tank top and smiled at him. "Ready?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded with approval of her attire. While it still screamed sexy, he was happy with the fact she finally put on clothes. "Yup, let's get a move on." He said as he got out a book of spells and teleported them to a movie theater on earth. "Is this suitable?" He asked her curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded with approval of her attire. While it still scream sexy, he was happy with the fact she finally put on clothes. "Yup, let's get a move on." He said as he got out a book of spells and teleported them to a movie theater on earth. "Is this suitable?" He asked her curiously.
((Ignore this... xD ))

@Daniel reaving

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blinked before nodding she hasn't heard that there was a place like that "Ah, Alright" she said with a nod "Well, I'm glad you're back, I missed you" she said softly.
Ilaani looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding "I guess you have a point.... But I dunno...with this thing around, maybe it's best we don't goof off by going to an amusement park...." She said with a small frown "And what if Nexus arrives and we aren't there?" She asked.
Axel nodded. "Your right, it would be best to just stay here for a while. Why not watch some TV?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...she's been doing in many times before...thats how she gets money''
Akane laughed a little before her phone rang. She answered it and had a lengthly conversation with someone about something. She then soon returned, "Looks like I'll have to cancel. My late husband's company is doing something in memorial for him and they need me there... I'll be home later. Bye everyone." She said, before vanishing. Hanae finished the last of her sushi and stood up, "Well I guess I'll go and get my things ready for moving." She said softly. "Bye, Seol and Arashea. I'll see you in a bit." She soon vanished too.

Roman said:
Akane laughed a little before her phone rang. She answered it and had a lengthly conversation with someone about something. She then soon returned, "Looks like I'll have to cancel. My late husband's company is doing something in memorial for him and they need me there... I'll be home later. Bye everyone." She said, before vanishing. Hanae finished the last of her sushi and stood up, "Well I guess I'll go and get my things ready for moving." She said softly. "Bye, Seol and Arashea. I'll see you in a bit." She soon vanished too.
''okay''

''il come with. il help you move''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
''il come with. il help you move''
Hanae had stopped before she could vanish, and looked at Seol, "Oh thanks, but I think I can handle it... Then again, an extra pair of hands is always better than one pair."

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled and stopped walking when he reached the line. "In happy it does." He said, before taking a deep breath. "I'm going to be honest with you, I wouldn't get on this ride alone. I'm glad you're coming with me." He admitted before looking away from her and rubbing the back of his head. His cheeks then tinted a light pink from embarrassment.
...€ May gave him a friendly smiles and giggled softly€...

"We can do this it shouldn't be that bad.."

Roman said:
Hanae had stopped before she could vanish, and looked at Seol, "Oh thanks, but I think I can handle it... Then again, an extra pair of hands is always better than one pair."
''and it quickens the process''

...♱She said before putting a hand on Hanae's shoulder♱...

''so lets go?''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May gave him a friendly smiles and giggled softly€...
"We can do this it shouldn't be that bad.."
Alejandro chuckled, and his face returned to it's normal color, "Yeah. You're right. I'm pretty sure we can do this no problem." He said, smiling back at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and it quickens the process''
...♱She said before putting a hand on Hanae's shoulder♱...

''so lets go?''
Hanae smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Bye again, Arashea."

Roman said:
Hanae smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Bye again, Arashea."
''see you~''

...✦Arashea said as she waved at them before going to the backyard garden✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''see you~''
...✦Arashea said as she waved at them before going to the backyard garden✦...
"Okay, Seol. Ready when you are." Hanae said, looking at her with a smile.

Roman said:
"Okay, Seol. Ready when you are." Hanae said, looking at her with a smile.
''you make it sound like we're gonna assassinate someone...but yeah lets go''

...♱She said as she laughed lightly♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but what should we put in it..?''
"I do not know." She said

----------------

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded with approval of her attire. While it still screamed sexy, he was happy with the fact she finally put on clothes. "Yup, let's get a move on." He said as he got out a book of spells and teleported them to a movie theater on earth. "Is this suitable?" He asked her curiously.
"Sure." She said with a smile as she looked around happily

Roman said:
Luke nodded and got off the motorcycle after propping the bike up on it's kickstand. "I'll put my hands on your waist while you drive, so don't get distracted." He teased. "Anyways, hurry up. We have to get there quickly…"
"Alright!" She said as she grabed the throttle and slid up to the front as she smiled and reved it a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not know." She said
----------------

"Alright!" She said as she grabed the throttle and slid up to the front as she smiled and reved it a little

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm..how about a scrambled egg sandwich? or maybe an omelet instead of a sandwich?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you make it sound like we're gonna assassinate someone...but yeah lets go''
...♱She said as she laughed lightly♱...
"Really? I didnt think about it that way." Hanae said, as she laughed about it with Seol.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not know." She said
----------------

[/QUOTE]
Luke took a deep breath before climbing onto the back of the motorcycle, and he soon placed his hands on Rina's waist. "You know which is brake right? If you know then I can probably gurantee our safety..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''are we going or not?''
Hanae soon stopped laughing and nodded, "Y-Yeah! Sorry, I almost forgot." She said as they appeared in her apartment. It was a nice sized place, and everything was pretty neat. It was just like any apartment, that a young quiet female would own. "Here we are.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back