• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-its not my fault i nearly burned the house down last time." She mumbled

[/QUOTE]
''at least know where everything is. should we find your dad then?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''at least know where everything is. should we find your dad then?''
"N-no i think there over there." She said pointing to a stove that had a bunch of different utensils hanging over it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no i think there over there." She said pointing to a stove that had a bunch of different utensils hanging over it

[/QUOTE]
''alright...''

...⊹She said before going over to the stove⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]There were infact the pots and pans needed hanging above the stove

[/QUOTE]
''....yknow something, i am blind.''

...⊹She said before she took the pan and placed it on the stove. She looked around to find a fridge and went over to it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....yknow something, i am blind.''
...⊹She said before she took the pan and placed it on the stove. She looked around to find a fridge and went over to it⊹...
"B-blind???" Lana asked her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"O-oh." She said as a look of embarasment flushed into her face

[/QUOTE]
''shit...i think i forgot how to cook an omelet..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"D-dint ask me last time i tried i nearly burnt the house down." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i guess we're waiting for your dad then..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" The old man asked as he walked in and looked to them

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon yelped before she slipped on her slipper and fell⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana quickly ran over as the old man started over. "Oh my." He said worriedly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia had a knife impaled through her head as she stared at the ceiling⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia had a knife impaled through her head as she stared at the ceiling⊹...
Lana immidately went wide eyed and yelled loudly as she brought her hands to ophelias cheeks as she held her closely. "No no no no no no!" She said aa she held onto ophelia and her father ran over and knelt beside her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana immidately went wide eyed and yelled loudly as she brought her hands to ophelias cheeks as she held her closely. "No no no no no no!" She said aa she held onto ophelia and her father ran over and knelt beside her

[/QUOTE]
''um...could you pull the knife out of my head now? im not dead..''

...⊹She said to Lana now looking at her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
lana immidately hit ophelia hard in the stomach and got up. "You ass hole. I thought you were dead!" She yelled at ophelia before she stormed off in anger as the man sighed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]lana immidately hit ophelia hard in the stomach and got you. "You ass hole. I thought you were dead!" She yelled at ophelia before she stormed off in anger as the man sighed

[/QUOTE]
''agh..! dammit...its not my fault that i have to black out for a short while before i can do anything if i die in someway!!''

...⊹She said before she yanked the knife out and threw it on the ground out of anger storming off as well. She took that sort of insult and pain as a break up between herself and Lana⊹...

''im leaving, thats the last time im gonna love someone again..''

...⊹She said as her wounds healed and her blood evaporated and her normal clothes appeared on her. She soon found the front door and walked out and slammed it shut just storming off away from the house clenching her fists⊹...

''that girl...i was right, this was a waste of time. i shouldve just ditched a long time ago!''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''agh..! dammit...its not my fault that i have to black out for a short while before i can do anything if i die in someway!!''
...⊹She said before she yanked the knife out and threw it on the ground out of anger storming off as well. She took that sort of insult and pain as a break up between herself and Lana⊹...

''im leaving, thats the last time im gonna love someone again..''

...⊹She said as her wounds healed and her blood evaporated and her normal clothes appeared on her. She soon found the front door and walked out and slammed it shut just storming off away from the house clenching her fists⊹...

''that girl...i was right, this was a waste of time. i shouldve just ditched a long time ago!''
The old man appeared next to her. "Please do not do this. She loves you yaknow, she loves you to death. Ive never seen her this happy, shes just mad because she thought you were playing a joke." The old man said knowing his daughter all to well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The old man appeared next to her. "Please do not do this. She loves you yaknow, she loves you to death. Ive never seen her this happy, shes just mad because she thought you were playing a joke." The old man said knowing his daughter all to well

[/QUOTE]
''get away please. i want to be alone. forever''

...⊹She said as she kept walking, this time faster and heavier⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''get away please. i want to be alone. forever''
...⊹She said as she kept walking, this time faster and heavier⊹...
"Please do not do this ophelia? Your the first shes ever wanted to be with?" He said to her trying to stop this as lana went to her room then leaned on the door and covered her face as she sloely sat down ar rhe door

Brave%2BFrontier%2BGuide%2B-%2BOphelia%2B7%2Bstar.png
[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Ophelia soon stopped before she raised her gauntlet and swung it down as a sword manifested and stabbed the ground, at the same time, her form changed and was flowing with energy. It was visible in the color green?...
''i said leave. me. alone.''

The man just stared at her before frowning. "If i must die to show you she cares then so be it." He said softly to her as he slowly walked into her path between her and the exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back