• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The man just stared at her before frowning. "If i must die to show you she cares then so be it." He said softly to her as he slowly walked into her path between her and the exit

[/QUOTE]
''...why must you waste away your life? all for this 'love' you call? i dont get it. what the hell does love give you if you just end up getting hurt again and again?! tell me what is so good about it?!!''

...⊹She yelled pointing her sword at the man as 3 green aura dragons appeared. They seemed fierce but...it looked as if they were crying⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...why must you waste away your life? all for this 'love' you call? i dont get it. what the hell does love give you if you just end up getting hurt again and again?! tell me what is so good about it?!!''
...⊹She yelled pointing her sword at the man as 3 green aura dragons appeared. They seemed fierce but...it looked as if they were crying⊹...
Lana suddenly landed silently behind ophelia and hugged her tightly. "Please." She begged her as her father answered ophelia. "It gives you some one to hold every night. Some one to grow old with. Some one to care for you no matter what happens." The old man said

[/URL]

...?Ophelia soon looked down and saw lana's arms before she fell on her knees dropping her sword as the shield weilder lowered her shield and walked up to Ophelia and patted her head?...

''your always blinded by your anger...dont let it. use it for strength, yes but...not for verifying your target..alright? little sis?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but what if i always have to get hurt in the process?!! get off of me you--''
...?She spoke just as she was about to swing her blade. It soon was stopped by a shield?...

''Ophelia...look''

...?A girl with white hair said as she was the one wielding the shield?...

...?Ophelia soon looked down and saw lana's arms before she fell on her knees dropping her sword as the shield weilder lowered her shield and walked up to Ophelia and patted her head?...

''your always blinded by your anger...dont let it. use it for strength, yes but...not for verifying your target..alright? little sis?''
Lana knelt down with her as she held on tightly to ophelia's waist as the old man watched them then looked to the woman with the shield and gave her a You have just saved my daughters life look

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana knelt down with her as she held on tightly to ophelia's waist as the old man watched them then looked to the woman with the shield and gave her a You have just saved my daughters life look

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The girl soon went through a portal before her words was heard in the man's mind⊹...

''Im an Angelic Intoner...its just something i do i guess''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The girl soon went through a portal before her words was heard in the man's mind⊹...
''Im an Angelic Intoner...its just something i do i guess''
'Thank you.' He thought as he watched lana hold to ophelia tightly and burried her face into the back of her shoulder tightly as she held onto her. "Please." She whispered softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]'Thank you.' He thought as he watched lana hold to ophelia tightly and burried her face into the back of her shoulder tightly as she held onto her. "Please." She whispered softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just remained silent as tears fell from her eyes as she looked down⊹...

"Why am I always in pain?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just remained silent as tears fell from her eyes as she looked down⊹...
"Why am I always in pain?"
Lana slid infront of ophelia nd brought her hands to ophelias cheeks. "Please forgive me." She begged her softly as she leaned into her and nuzzled ophelias neck

LunaCrosby said:
Asako took a bite of her half, "it's the same for me, though I consider Hakuru and Yui my family, they're the closest I have to any" she said.
"Well I don't think someone has to be related by blood to consider them as family so I guess that makes sense" he said before finishing of the sandwich. "So I'm guessing they're busy a lot of the time too?"

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded. "Your right, it would be best to just stay here for a while. Why not watch some TV?" He asked her.
Ilaani looked toward the Tv "I guess so" she said, deciding maybe it would be best to take her mind away from worry a little bit, before picking up the remote and moving towards the couch to flick through the channels.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah its a good kitchen." She said to her
"Yeah." He said back to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then stood up "Maybe we can have another kid in the future, I'm sure Ariel would like a sibling" she laughed lightly "But I guess that's talk for another time in the future" she said as she went to the kitchen "Are you hungry?" She called to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes love!" She cheered as she raced left into the tunnel and laughed happily as she leaned back into him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled when Rina leaned back, but now wasn't the best of times to do that. "Rina, don't comfortable yet. Once we get out of this tunnel, there's a big turn you'll have to make." He told her. "It leads straight to the place though."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon set Tonton down on the couch and started to help Hanae pack♱...
Hanae walked out of her room, with a suitcase full of hee clothes. She took that and set it by the box she had brought it in first, "Seol? There's another suitcase in my room, mind grabbing it for me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not know." She said
----------------

"Sure." She said with a smile as she looked around happily

"Alright!" She said as she grabed the throttle and slid up to the front as she smiled and reved it a little

[/QUOTE]
Dex laughed a little as he put an arm around her and went inside with her. "What kind of movie do you want to see?" He asked her.

Nonalaka said:
"Well I don't think someone has to be related by blood to consider them as family so I guess that makes sense" he said before finishing of the sandwich. "So I'm guessing they're busy a lot of the time too?"
Ilaani looked toward the Tv "I guess so" she said, deciding maybe it would be best to take her mind away from worry a little bit, before picking up the remote and moving towards the couch to flick through the channels.
Back with Nexus, he had finally arrived at Studdton. He got his 3 sample cards and went to a repair shop to repair his ride himself. He got ready to go see Ilaani and Axel.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then stood up "Maybe we can have another kid in the future, I'm sure Ariel would like a sibling" she laughed lightly "But I guess that's talk for another time in the future" she said as she went to the kitchen "Are you hungry?" She called to him.
He smiled at the thoughts of having another child with her and he nodded. "Id love to." He said softly. "And yes please my love."

Roman said:
Luke smiled when Rina leaned back, but now wasn't the best of times to do that. "Rina, don't comfortable yet. Once we get out of this tunnel, there's a big turn you'll have to make." He told her. "It leads straight to the place though."
Rina giggled as she nodded and leaned back down but in a way to were he would have leaned down with her which made her happy as they came to the emd of the tunnel and the turn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled at the thoughts of having another child with her and he nodded. "Id love to." He said softly. "And yes please my love."
Rina giggled as she nodded and leaned back down but in a way to were he would have leaned down with her which made her happy as they came to the emd of the tunnel and the turn

[/QUOTE]
Luke did of course lean down with, Rina as they came close to the turn. When it came to an end, he sat back up and smiled, "Good job on that turn, Rina! You're a natural at bike riding!"

TheDragoon said:
Back with Nexus, he had finally arrived at Studdton. He got his 3 sample cards and went to a repair shop to repair his ride himself. He got ready to go see Ilaani and Axel.
After a while of channel surfing she had finally settled on a show to watch, though honestly she was watching it somewhat idly, so she didn't really catch the name of the show or anything, her mind wasn't really at ease as it still wandered on the where a bouts of her husband and she wanted nothing more than to go out that door to look for him but she was trying to convince herself he was alright and to stay put, since that's what she was asked to do.

TheDragoon said:
Dex laughed a little as he put an arm around her and went inside with her. "What kind of movie do you want to see?" He asked her.
"Hmmmmm..... Horror?" She asked him

Roman said:
Luke did of course lean down with, Rina as they came close to the turn. When it came to an end, he sat back up and smiled, "Good job on that turn, Rina! You're a natural at bike riding!"
Rina smiled happily and leaned up into him happily. "Thank you love." She said softly as she sat with him and rode down the street

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled at the thoughts of having another child with her and he nodded. "Id love to." He said softly. "And yes please my love."

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled happily at his answer before she began looking through the fridge and cupboards "Me too, and Alright I'll make some dinner then"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm..... Horror?" She asked him
Rina smiled happily and leaned up into him happily. "Thank you love." She said softly as she sat with him and rode down the street

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded. "Sure, but are you absolutely positive? Horror movies are scary..." He said.

Fricka, 16 year old girl, slowly woke up in her dorm, and yawned. It has been her first day in the High School, and she was really happy about that. She slowly sat up on her bed, and rubbed her eyes.

"Time to go to school" She mumbled to herself, standing up. She only was wearing her underwear, as she was preferring to sleep only in that. She walked towards her case, and opened it.

After a few minutes, Fricka was wearing her usual stuff. She slowly exited the dorm.

@Anyone

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled happily at his answer before she began looking through the fridge and cupboards "Me too, and Alright I'll make some dinner then"
"You do not have to cook now love." He said as he walked over and gently layed his hands to her waist as he smiled and kissed at her cheek lovingly

Nonalaka said:
After a while of channel surfing she had finally settled on a show to watch, though honestly she was watching it somewhat idly, so she didn't really catch the name of the show or anything, her mind wasn't really at ease as it still wandered on the where a bouts of her husband and she wanted nothing more than to go out that door to look for him but she was trying to convince herself he was alright and to stay put, since that's what she was asked to do.
Nexus had arrived at the hotel sometime later. "Alright... I'm here... I hope I made it in time..." He said as he walked in, got their room number from the clerk and entered the elevator, going on his way up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back