• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...♱Seol said before going into her room and grabbing the suit case♱...
Hanae had sat down and folded the clothes she was putting in the suitcase she grabbed. The one Seol was getting already had clothes in it from the last time Hanae went somewhere. "You can just sit it in here."

TheDragoon said:
Axel blocked her way. "No, remember what he said. We have to wait here." He said.
Nexus got out of the elevator and knocked on the door to Axel's and Ilaani's room.
Ilaani huffed "But what if something is happening to him?! I'd want to help, not sit here a-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door, she stared at the door for a moment before walking around Axel, she then went to the door and opened it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i said i forgive you...your kinda deaf yknow..?''
...?She said with a faint giggle as she held her there before she gently pushed Lana away to kiss her?...
Lana looked to her then went wide eyed when there lips touched as she tensed up for a couple seconds then slowly she relaxed into the kiss

kirito-x-asuna-kiss-o.gif

Roman said:
Hanae had sat down and folded the clothes she was putting in the suitcase she grabbed. The one Seol was getting already had clothes in it from the last time Hanae went somewhere. "You can just sit it in here."
...♱Seol soon just set it down where Hanae wanted her to set it down♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He happily kissed her back before gently kissing down to the side of her neck gently and lovingly as he held onto her waist

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled lightly as she tilted her head a little, she had missed this, having him here with her, so him being here had definetly lightened her mood a great deal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana looked to her then went wide eyed when there lips touched as she tensed up for a couple seconds then slowly she relaxed into the kiss
kirito-x-asuna-kiss-o.gif

[/QUOTE]
...?Ophelia just kept kissing her until she pulled away and looked at her?...

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled lightly as she tilted her head a little, she had missed this, having him here with her, so him being here had definetly lightened her mood a great deal.
He smiled as he gently kissed at her neck lovingly and held onto her loving the feeling of her in his arms again

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just kept kissing her until she pulled away and looked at her⊹...
Lana's eyes slowly opened after the kiss then she stared at ophelia for a sec before hugging her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana's eyes slowly opened after the kiss then she stared at ophelia for a sec before hugging her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon hugged back⊹...

''we should...probably go back inside..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon hugged back⊹...
''we should...probably go back inside..''
Lana nodded before she leaned into ophelia more and kissed her again to make sure she knew lana loved her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded before she leaned into ophelia more and kissed her again to make sure she knew lana loved her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon closed her eyes again before she kissed her more⊹...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori could only stare at him in horror as he explained his reasoning for doing what he was doing. What goal could possibly be so important that he'd go to such lengths? Kaori focused more energy into healing Roman as he finished speaking, the glow around her hands disappearing right as he began the countdown. Her eyes widened in slight panic, immediately going to attempt to grab Roman before she stopped, curious about something. She turned to look at him, a confused and slightly scared look on her face☆...

"But why give me time to run? Why not just attack me like you did with Ro-"

...☆Just then the secone voice in her head started to speak again, this time louder than it wad before. It actually kind of hurt, and her speech stopped cold and she grabbed her head, another hand clutching her stomach, which felt like it was pulsing. The voice was still faint enough to where she couldn't quite tell what it was saying, but it was loud enough to make out a single word: "out." The heartbeat was loud enough in her chest to where just feeling it made her gasp for air, and she almost fell to her knees, if not for the fact that she knew she had to get Roman out of here. This little event made her forget all about asking the man questions, and her focus returned to getting him out of here Despite feeling like she was going to collapse, Kaori looked up at the masked man, her irises flashing a color that didn't belong to her, before returning to normal as she made her way over to her unconscious friend. Kaori managed to get an arm of his around her neck, trying to drag him off to safety☆...

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you, please forgive me." She continued to beg ophelia
"Yes love." She said as she rode down the street

[/QUOTE]
"You'll know it when you see it." Luke said. "It's the only one there..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled as he gently kissed at her neck lovingly and held onto her loving the feeling of her in his arms again

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled before moving in his arms to kiss him, placing her lips onto his.

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered slightly, as she looked at the guy who was approaching her, and said hi to her
"Oh... H-Hi..." She said, slightly shyly looking at him

@Roman
Logan sat down and smiled, "You must be new here. You're sitting alone and you are obviously shy." He said, before tilting his head. "I'm Logan. How's it going newcomer?"

(((( Sorry, I had a large post to type up ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]soon lana slowly broke yhe kiss and nodded to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia nodded back before she stood up and helped Lana up as well⊹...

@Roman

Fricka nodded slightly, as she smiled shyly

"I-I'm Fricka... n-n-nice to meet you" She said, slowly extending her hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana got up then hugged ophelias arm tightly. "Thank you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just smiled at her before she started to walk with her back to the house...or home...building⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon just set it down where Hanae wanted her to set it down♱...
"So.. I guess I might as well ask, or I'll stay forever curious. Is your name really Seol or is it a nickname?" Hanae asked softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just smiled at her before she started to walk with her back to the house...or home...building⊹...
Lana started to walk with her as she held to her arm tightly not wishing to let go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back