• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was already up and moved⊹...
''seriously, what is happening?''
"My lady myukis vitals are dropping and have been dropping since the birth." The nurse said as they checked myukis vitals then started to give medacine into the iv

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, and his face returned to it's normal color, "Yeah. You're right. I'm pretty sure we can do this no problem." He said, smiling back at her.
...€ May smiled and nodded, may watched as passengers got off and on, hardly noticing that they were very close to getting on €...

"Oh boy.."

@Roman

"Wow!I would love to try it out!" Fricka was smiling, walking after Logan.

"How long have you been here?" She asks, looking curiously at the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady myukis vitals are dropping and have been dropping since the birth." The nurse said as they checked myukis vitals then started to give medacine into the iv

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri only went wide eyed as she stared at Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked over and smiled brightly. "Its beautiful baby." She said happily as she sped up eagerly wanting to get there

[/QUOTE]
"What can I say? I know how to choose a good house." Luke said, before patting her waist. "Alright, just pull in there in the drive way. I can sew the guy who owns this place car. Maybe he still hasn't sold it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...♱She said before she laid on the bed♱...

''il just nap then''
"Okay, I won't be long." Hanae said before she left the room.

Roman said:
"What can I say? I know how to choose a good house." Luke said, before patting her waist. "Alright, just pull in there in the drive way. I can sew the guy who owns this place car. Maybe he still hasn't sold it."
Rina nodded happily and did as he was told. "I cant wait to see the inside my love." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said to hin teasingly before she pecked his cheek then ran off to buy the tickets

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded and began flipping through his book of spells again.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and nodded, may watched as passengers got off and on, hardly noticing that they were very close to getting on €...
"Oh boy.."
Alejandro had looked towards the ride, before hearing the guy who managed it tell them to come on. "Hey, May? We're up." He said, his voice sounding as if he was shrinking in the inside... Not only that but as he got in his seat and waited for May, he could feel himself falling apart. "...We're good as dead." He mumbled, as he began to sweat nervously.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and began flipping through his book of spells again.
She ran back a minuet later and held out the tickets before she looked to the book then snatched it and held it behind her back. "Ah ahhh my love. No book tonight. Just me ok." She said to him

(How big is the book?)

JJKab said:
@Roman
"Wow!I would love to try it out!" Fricka was smiling, walking after Logan.

"How long have you been here?" She asks, looking curiously at the guy.
"I'm a senior now. I came here when I was going though, and I'm only 16." Logan told Fricka. "I quickly grasped control of my powers, so it wasn't hard for me to get to where I am today."

Roman said:
Alejandro had looked towards the ride, before hearing the guy who managed it tell them to come on. "Hey, May? We're up." He said, his voice sounding as if he was shrinking in the inside... Not only that but as he got in his seat and waited for May, he could feel himself falling apart. "...We're good as dead." He mumbled, as he began to sweat nervously.
...€ May's head shot up when she heard her name, she slowly made her way to the seat right next to Alejandro and sat... The only thing she was worried about was turning everyone into animals again, she sunk down into her seat and hugged luner close €...

"It will be okay"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She ran back a minuet later and held out the tickets before she looked to the book then snatched it and held it behind her back. "Ah ahhh my love. No book tonight. Just me ok." She said to him
(How big is the book?)

[/QUOTE]
((About the size of a Harry Potter book...))

Dex whined a bit. "Hey! That's not fair!" He pouted. He then sulked. "Fine..." He said as he walked into the main theater.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled into the kiss more as he slid his hands to her waist then down to her leg and lifted her up into the air happily as he continued to kiss her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled a little as she was lifted up before wrapping her arms around his neck and continuing to kiss him back.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani huffed "But what if something is happening to him?! I'd want to help, not sit here a-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door, she stared at the door for a moment before walking around Axel, she then went to the door and opened it.
Nexus was a bit of a mess. Sweat covered him from walking for so long and being in the repair shop, his clothes were also tattered. He waved a little and smiled a bit. "H-Hey, it looks like you made it out alright." He said before he coughed a bit from having some smog in his throat.

Axel could only just stare at Nexus. "Y-Yeah... But what about you? You look like you've been hit by a truck..." He said.

@Roman

"Wow... i am 16..." Fricka was slightly astonished.

"What are your powers?" She asks, looking at Logan, smiling warmly

TheDragoon said:
((About the size of a Harry Potter book...))
Dex whined a bit. "Hey! That's not fair!" He pouted. He then sulked. "Fine..." He said as he walked into the main theater.
(Kk)

She smiled and slid it into the strap of her jeans then leaned close and whispere into his ear. "If your a good boy ill give it back." She said softly to him before she gently nibbled on his neck teasingly

JJKab said:
@Roman
"Wow... i am 16..." Fricka was slightly astonished.

"What are your powers?" She asks, looking at Logan, smiling warmly
"I specialize in fire and lightning." Logan said. "I can also eat fire to fuel my body, making me both stronger, and a little less hungrier than before."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria giggled a little as she was lifted up before wrapping her arms around his neck and continuing to kiss him back.
He soon sat her down on the counter and continued to kiss her deeply as he held onto her lovingly

Fricka smiled, as she looked down at her hands

"Well... i recently discovered that i can move things around with my mind... but it tires me out really quickly... if i try to pick up too heavy objects... i also can heal other people if i lay my hands on their wound"

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
...€ May's head shot up when she heard her name, she slowly made her way to the seat right next to Alejandro and sat... The only thing she was worried about was turning everyone into animals again, she sunk down into her seat and hugged luner close €...
"It will be okay"
Alejandro smiled a little and looked at May, "Yeah. We can handle this. We're strong." He said to her. Hw then strapped himself in and held out his hand to May, "Maybe if we hold hands we'll be okay... I think..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus was a bit of a mess. Sweat covered him from walking for so long and being in the repair shop, his clothes were also tattered. He waved a little and smiled a bit. "H-Hey, it looks like you made it out alright." He said before he coughed a bit from having some smog in his throat.
Axel could only just stare at Nexus. "Y-Yeah... But what about you? You look like you've been hit by a truck..." He said.
Ilaani stared at him as she took in his appearance, a small frown crossed her face in response, of course she was happy to see him safe, more than happy even but was a bit taken aback at the state he was in "W-What on earth happened to you?! Are you alright?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina nodded happily and did as he was told. "I cant wait to see the inside my love." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
"It's nice. I think you'd like it." Luke said, smiling a little as he got off the bike and kicked the kickstand out. "You can get off the bike, but slowly lean over until the bike is on the kickstand first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back