• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
@Roman
Fricka nodded slightly, as she smiled shyly

"I-I'm Fricka... n-n-nice to meet you" She said, slowly extending her hand
"Well it's nice to meet you, Fricka. I have to say, I've never heard such a name before. I'm guessing you aren't from around here, huh?" He asked, shaking her hand.

"N-Not really... but neverworthless... about my howdoings in here... i just came in here this midnight... so..." Fricka said, looking at her sandvich. That guy, Trevor, was not being mean to her, which meant she could slightly trust him.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"So.. I guess I might as well ask, or I'll stay forever curious. Is your name really Seol or is it a nickname?" Hanae asked softly.
''my name is really Seol. there can be someone named after a capitol right? its just a name after all..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana started to walk with her as she held to her arm tightly not wishing to let go

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once they got inside she went to Kikuri's and Myuki's room to check how they were doing⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Once they got inside she went to Kikuri's and Myuki's room to check how they were doing⊹...
Myuki layed there fast asleep her breathing slowed and soft her vitals even fainter than before as she slept

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled into the kiss and brought a hand to one of her cheeks as he kissed back

[/QUOTE]
Euloria happily closed her eyes as she leaned a bit closer to him, pressing into the kiss a little bit more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there fast asleep her breathing slowed and soft her vitals even fainter than before as she slept

[/QUOTE]
''...ok her vitals are even more faint...can someone check on her?''

JJKab said:
"N-Not really... but neverworthless... about my howdoings in here... i just came in here this midnight... so..." Fricka said, looking at her sandvich. That guy, Trevor, was not being mean to her, which meant she could slightly trust him.
@Roman
Logan smiled and put his hand behind his head, "That's pretty cool. I'm nor from around here myself, but I've been here at this school for quite the while now." He said, nodding his head. "If you'd like, I could show you around."

Fricka looked slightly suprised at Trevor, and nodded

"That would be really kind of you!" She said, smiling. She slowly stood up.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Papa!" Lana called into the hall as some nurses came running

[/QUOTE]
''her vitals are even more faint...should we take her to the hospital?''

Nonalaka said:
Euloria happily closed her eyes as she leaned a bit closer to him, pressing into the kiss a little bit more.
He smiled into the kiss more as he slid his hands to her waist then down to her leg and lifted her up into the air happily as he continued to kiss her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright love." She said softly to him as she looked for the house

[/QUOTE]
Luke was quiet for a while before the house soon came into view. "Hey. There is the place right over there."

Roman said:
Luke was quiet for a while before the house soon came into view. "Hey. There is the place right over there."
She looked over and smiled brightly. "Its beautiful baby." She said happily as she sped up eagerly wanting to get there

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka looked slightly suprised at Trevor, and nodded
"That would be really kind of you!" She said, smiling. She slowly stood up.

@Roman
(((( His name is Logan lol ))))

Logan stood up too and slammed his fist into the palm of his hand. "Alright! Let's go do some touring!"

tumblr_njmp0sxRLB1u8fsnso1_500.gif

"Where do you want to go first? School gym? Courtyard? Any classes you'd like to check out? You name it and I'll take you "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No we can do this." A nurse said as they came in and one gently woke kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''h-huh...? whats going on..?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she awoke⊹...

''if you say you can do this, do it soon..''

"Would love to go see the gym.. Are there any pools around here?" Fricka asked, looking curiously around. She sneezed softly.

"Sorry"

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-huh...? whats going on..?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she awoke⊹...

''if you say you can do this, do it soon..''
"Madam we need you to get up please." The nurse asked politely as another spoke to her. "This is something that doesnt happen in seconds." The nurse said as they started to set up an IV

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my name is really Seol. there can be someone named after a capitol right? its just a name after all..''
"I was just curious." Hanae said, picking up Tonton. She had sighed lightly and put Tonton in her bed before going to get some clothes she had left out. "I'm gonna take a shower, then we can head back to the mansion. I'll just get some new furniture for my room."

JJKab said:
"Would love to go see the gym.. Are there any pools around here?" Fricka asked, looking curiously around. She sneezed softly.
"Sorry"

@Roman
"Of course we have a pool! It's big too." Logan said, before walking out of the cafeteria, and motioning for Fricka to follow him. "There's a shortcut we can take this way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Madam we need you to get up please." The nurse asked politely as another spoke to her. "This is something that doesnt happen in seconds." The nurse said as they started to set up an IV

[/QUOTE]
''some one tell me whats going on..''

...⊹She said as she got up⊹...

Roman said:
"I was just curious." Hanae said, picking up Tonton. She had sighed lightly and put Tonton in her bed before going to get some clothes she had left out. "I'm gonna take a shower, then we can head back to the mansion. I'll just get some new furniture for my room."
''alright''

...♱She said before she laid on the bed♱...

''il just nap then''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''some one tell me whats going on..''
...⊹She said as she got up⊹...
"My lady we will you just need to move right now." The nurse said as she gently pulled at kikuris arm to get her up as the nurses worked and set the IV then cheeked her pulse

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady we will you just need to move right now." The nurse said as she gently pulled at kikuris arm to get her up as the nurses worked and set the IV then cheeked her pulse

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was already up and moved⊹...

''seriously, what is happening?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back