• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she looked down at her hands
"Well... i recently discovered that i can move things around with my mind... but it tires me out really quickly... if i try to pick up too heavy objects... i also can heal other people if i lay my hands on their wound"

@Roman
Logan stopped in front of a door and smiled, "That's pretty cool. I know people who can heal, there's a lot of people like that here, but not many who can move things with their mind." He said as he opened the door. "Come on, the pool is in here."

Fricka nodded, as she followed Logan into the pool, looking around slightly nervously.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"It's nice. I think you'd like it." Luke said, smiling a little as he got off the bike and kicked the kickstand out. "You can get off the bike, but slowly lean over until the bike is on the kickstand first."
She nodded and leaned like he said then got off and smiled as she looked up at the house then to him. "I cant wait." She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He soon sat her down on the counter and continued to kiss her deeply as he held onto her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
A faint blush began to form on her face before she pulled away to take a breath, she looked at him "I missed that too~" she said jokingly as a smile crossed her face.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she followed Logan into the pool, looking around slightly nervously.
@Roman
Logan smiled, his hands behind his head as he stood there waiting for Fricka, "Something not right?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
A faint blush began to form on her face before she pulled away to take a breath, she looked at him "I missed that too~" she said jokingly as a smile crossed her face.
He smiled more the. Kissed her forehead lovingly. "As did i." Hw said softly to her

"N-No... Just.... first time on... Wow!" Fricka said, looking at the pool, amazed

"How deep is that?" She asked, slowly walking forward

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded and leaned like he said then got off and smiled as she looked up at the house then to him. "I cant wait." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
"Me neither." Luke said, putting his arm around Rina's shoulders and walking towards the front door of the house. He put his other hand behind his back, where it was closer to his gun. "I got some money in my pocket, so I could pay him on the spot or check." He said, knocking on the front door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled more the. Kissed her forehead lovingly. "As did i." Hw said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as he kissed her forehead "If you want, why don't we just go out to dinner, we haven't done that in a while" she suggested.

JJKab said:
"N-No... Just.... first time on... Wow!" Fricka said, looking at the pool, amazed
"How deep is that?" She asked, slowly walking forward
Logan blinked, "Huh? You're first time? First time what?" He asked before answering her question, "Honestly I'm not sure..."

Roman said:
"Me neither." Luke said, putting his arm around Rina's shoulders and walking towards the front door of the house. He put his other hand behind his back, where it was closer to his gun. "I got some money in my pocket, so I could pay him on the spot or check." He said, knocking on the front door.
"Alright sweet heart." She said as she grabed the hand that was over her shoulders and smiled happily as she waited for the door to open

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled as he kissed her forehead "If you want, why don't we just go out to dinner, we haven't done that in a while" she suggested.
"That would be the best thing right now." He said softly as he pulled her into him and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright sweet heart." She said as she grabed the hand that was over her shoulders and smiled happily as she waited for the door to open

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled and the door soon opened. Luke immediately looked towards the door and smiled, when he noticed it was the owner. "Hey!" He said, before taking his gun and just shooting him. "And we have a new house." He said, laughing lightly.

"Nevermind... i might try that out, actually. Where are restrooms? I've got my swimming underwear, so..." Fricka blushed slightly, saying that.

@Roman

JJKab said:
"Nevermind... i might try that out, actually. Where are restrooms? I've got my swimming underwear, so..." Fricka blushed slightly, saying that.
@Roman
Logan wasn't really shy about those kind of things and in a way, it was almost as if Hw were sort of innocent, "Right over there!" He said, pointing to where they were.

"Thanks!" Fricka smiled kindly at Logan, as she went towards the restrooms, taking her backpack off her back.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That would be the best thing right now." He said softly as he pulled her into him and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Yeah~" she said as she hugged him "I'll just go get ready and let Ariel know were going out" she said with a smile.

JJKab said:
"Thanks!" Fricka smiled kindly at Logan, as she went towards the restrooms, taking her backpack off her back.
Logan nodded, "Yeah, don't mention it!" He said happily as he stood there and waited for her to come back.

Roman said:
Luke chuckled and the door soon opened. Luke immediately looked towards the door and smiled, when he noticed it was the owner. "Hey!" He said, before taking his gun and just shooting him. "And we have a new house." He said, laughing lightly.
"Awww come on baby. Thats no fun." She said teasingly to him before she waved a hand and all the blood disapered from the floors and the holes in the mans head were filled with darkness to prevent furthure bleeding

Nonalaka said:
Euloria nodded "Yeah~" she said as she hugged him "I'll just go get ready and let Ariel know were going out" she said with a smile.
"Alright love." He said before giving her one more deep loving kiss before he lifted her off the counter and set her back to her feet

After few minutes, Fricka came out of the restroom, with her swimming underwear on her. Her bra is black, and her panties are a bright shade of gray.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied to Asuka. As he spoke, he looked around the bountiful display of exotic foods that were laid on the numerous plates infront of them. He looked around the area and smiled, soon breathing in the fresh ocean air that was being emitted from the nearby sea. Even though it was turning to the night, the air was still warm, and was lacking a particular breeze, this meant that the candles would stay lit and would preserve the mood of the date. In truth, it had been way too long since they had last been on a date, and Akira found that it'd be the perfect way to begin Valentine's Day. Of course, Valentine's Day had long passed, so it wasn't as perfect as he'd have liked it to be. He planned to make it up to his wife, though, with numerous surprises lined up that he knew she'd enjoy. While he was talking, he used his powers to get tickets to a romantic comedy that would be in the theatre the next day. He'd already planned ahead for such an occasion, and he was going to make sure their day would be perfect♅...

I'm glad to hear that~ So, what will we eat first?~ There's a lot of different styles of food here~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka thought for a moment before directing her attention to the pizza again. She wanted to eat the pizza first and then work their way from there. Even though there was plenty of other foods she could try, the pizza had to be first. It looked to good to simply pass it up and she was also kind of craving it at the moment. Though to be honest, everything looked delicious and it was a bit hard to choose from. Asuka's eyes scanned the various amounts of food and hummed a little it thought before pointing towards the pizza as she spoke❦...

"Mm.. the pizza looks good. Let's start with that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awww come on baby. Thats no fun." She said teasingly to him before she waved a hand and all the blood disapered from the floors and the holes in the mans head were filled with darkness to prevent furthure bleeding
"Alright love." He said before giving her one more deep loving kiss before he lifted her off the counter and set her back to her feet

[/QUOTE]
"Okay. Next time we go to but something, ill really buy it." Luke said, smiling before kissing Rina on the lips. "Besides, this whole place is ours now~ Let's just enjoy it." He said, kicking the body out into the lake. He still hated the fact, he was a test subject, but being with Rina sometimes made him forget that he ever was and made him feel human again. "Come on~" he said, kissing her on the lips.

JJKab said:
After few minutes, Fricka came out of the restroom, with her swimming underwear on her. Her bra is black, and her panties are a bright shade of gray.
@Roman
Logan was still in the same spot, and when Fricka came out he waved. He acted like she wasn't even half naked right now, which was weird for most guys his age.

Roman said:
"Okay. Next time we go to but something, ill really buy it." Luke said, smiling before kissing Rina on the lips. "Besides, this whole place is ours now~ Let's just enjoy it." He said, kicking the body out into the lake. He still hated the fact, he was a test subject, but being with Rina sometimes made him forget that he ever was and made him feel human again. "Come on~" he said, kissing her on the lips.
She gladly kissed him back and wrapped her arms tightly aroubd his neck as she kissed him happily. They were so close to a family now she could already start planning out rooms for childeren

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him as she took in his appearance, a small frown crossed her face in response, of course she was happy to see him safe, more than happy even but was a bit taken aback at the state he was in "W-What on earth happened to you?! Are you alright?!"
Nexus nodded. "Yeah... Just some jerk destroyed my ride. I managed to fix it up, but this is what happened to me I guess..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back