• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gladly kissed him back and wrapped her arms tightly aroubd his neck as she kissed him happily. They were so close to a family now she could already start planning out rooms for childeren

[/QUOTE]
Luke slowly walked inside the house, taking Rina with him and did so without breaking their kiss. He gently kicked the door, which closed it. Hw then pulled away, and chuckled. Luke then kissed Rina again and this time he led them toward the couch.

Fricka smiled slightly, but a bit of blush was visible on her cheeks

"Okay... i guess i'm going to find out... aren't i?" She asks, as she walks towards the ladder near the beginning of a deep side of the pool, humming

@Roman

Roman said:
Luke slowly walked inside the house, taking Rina with him and did so without breaking their kiss. He gently kicked the door, which closed it. Hw then pulled away, and chuckled. Luke then kissed Rina again and this time he led them toward the couch.
She smiled happily as she kissed back gladly as she pushed her self agains him happily a faint blush slipping into her cheeks

Hinaki had left the training facility in search of something to do, other than training that is. She had been training most of the morning and was rightfully exhausted, plus a bit hungry. She had decided to skip breakfast to go train and she was paying for the consequences for it right now. Her stomach growled loudly, Hinaki blushing a little in embarrassment from the noise and looked around to see if anyone else heard it. Someone had been looking at her. which caused her eye's to widen briefly before she turned away and headed towards the cafeteria. @iChaotic

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled slightly, but a bit of blush was visible on her cheeks
"Okay... i guess i'm going to find out... aren't i?" She asks, as she walks towards the ladder near the beginning of a deep side of the pool, humming

@Roman
Logan followed Fricka to the ladder and chuckled, "Well I guess you are." He said, warming the water up for her with some fire. "This water is always so cold... They should get a heated pool."

"They do not have that? Wow... let's see...." Fricka was slightly suprised that the school couldn't afford to heat up the pool, but shrugged it off. She started to descend into the water, smiling.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily as she kissed back gladly as she pushed her self agains him happily a faint blush slipping into her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Luke had fell back on the couch when Rina leaned against him. He brought her down with her, deepening the kiss as he sat with her on the couch.

JJKab said:
"They do not have that? Wow... let's see...." Fricka was slightly suprised that the school couldn't afford to heat up the pool, but shrugged it off. She started to descend into the water, smiling.
@Roman
"Well they have been installing new things, and a pool this huge... Maybe it'd take awhile." Logan said, watching as Fricka swam and soon descended.

Roman said:
Luke had fell back on the couch when Rina leaned against him. He brought her down with her, deepening the kiss as he sat with her on the couch.
When he fell she laughed into the kiss as she climbed on to him him quockly and brought her hands to his cheeks lovingky as she sat with him in there new home kissing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awww come on baby. Thats no fun." She said teasingly to him before she waved a hand and all the blood disapered from the floors and the holes in the mans head were filled with darkness to prevent furthure bleeding
"Alright love." He said before giving her one more deep loving kiss before he lifted her off the counter and set her back to her feet

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going off to get changed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he fell she laughed into the kiss as she climbed on to him him quockly and brought her hands to his cheeks lovingky as she sat with him in there new home kissing

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away, "So this is where we'll make our family?" He asked, looking Rina in the eyes. "We should start now~"

Fricka took a deep breath, as she dived, and started to swim towards the bottom. She has trained her lungs so she can hold her breath for at least 3 minutes.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going off to get changed.
He smiled as he watched her go off teasingly giving her a small tap on her back side before he walked to the living room and looked around happily

Roman said:
Luke smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away, "So this is where we'll make our family?" He asked, looking Rina in the eyes. "We should start now~"
She smiled happily as the blush deepened at his words and she nodded before she grabed his shirt and pulled it off quickly then locked there lips together again

JJKab said:
Fricka took a deep breath, as she dived, and started to swim towards the bottom. She has trained her lungs so she can hold her breath for at least 3 minutes.
@Roman
Once the water was warm enough, Logan stopped warming the water. He then sat down, waiting for her to come back.

Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
tumblr_m8dbi744h61racewdo1_250.gif

Yuudai sighed as he scratched his feet and looked around the hall. Upon hearing a strange growling noise, he noticed a young girl blushing slightly; he didn't look away as they made eye contact. Watching her head to the cafeteria he stood up straight, this was an ample opportunity for him to speak to somebody. No one seemed to talk to him because of his emotionless appearance, when he reality he was actually pretty kind. Yuudai proceeded to head in the same direction as the girl did. Taking a few glances around the cafeteria he managed to spot the girl standing by herself. Putting a hand through his hair he sauntered up to the girl, "Hello, I don't believe you I've seen you in this school before." Yuudai said, giving a slight smile.
@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled happily as the blush deepened at his words and she nodded before she grabed his shirt and pulled it off quickly then locked there lips together again

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed her deeply, before taking off her shirt too. He then pulled away and kissed her neck, as he slowly took off her pants, which wasn't hard considering she was wearing a pair of his.

Roman said:
Luke smiled and kissed her deeply, before taking off her shirt too. He then pulled away and kissed her neck, as he slowly took off her pants, which wasn't hard considering she was wearing a pair of his.
She quickly blushed madly as she let him kiss her neck and take her pants off as she held onto him tightly enjoying every second of the moment

(Fade?)

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Yeah... Just some jerk destroyed my ride. I managed to fix it up, but this is what happened to me I guess..." He said.
Ilaani nodded "As long as you're okay..." She said softly "You should sit down" she said as she looked towards one of the seats, she didn't want to bombard him with questions of what he saw just yet.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She quickly blushed madly as she let him kiss her neck and take her pants off as she held onto him tightly enjoying every second of the moment
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yeah ))))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "As long as you're okay..." She said softly "You should sit down" she said as she looked towards one of the seats, she didn't want to bombard him with questions of what he saw just yet.
Nexus sat down and Axel gave them a bit of alone time by going down to get breakfast. "Thanks... I'm sorry we did this on such short notice babe, I just didn't know what else to do..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Would you like to continue them? Or move to some one else?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Let's use them for a bit longer ))))

Fricka finally came up, breathing rapidly.

"Wow, it's at least 4 m deep..." She said, looking suprised at Logan

JJKab said:
Fricka finally came up, breathing rapidly.
"Wow, it's at least 4 m deep..." She said, looking suprised at Logan
Logan smiled and nodded, "That's deep. Was the water warm? I tried to warm it up to a nice tempature."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back