• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there as the nurses worked. An arm gently layed over the childeren as the nurses worked

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just watched as they worked. She really hoped after this, Myuki would be okay⊹...

"Uhm... Well.. good to know..." Fricka smiled back, although a bit shyly, but it was barely noticeable.

"Okay... i might go back to my dorm... i'm tired... so" She started to walk towards the exit of the pool.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Well I don't think someone has to be related by blood to consider them as family so I guess that makes sense" he said before finishing of the sandwich. "So I'm guessing they're busy a lot of the time too?"
Ilaani looked toward the Tv "I guess so" she said, deciding maybe it would be best to take her mind away from worry a little bit, before picking up the remote and moving towards the couch to flick through the channels.
Asako shrugged, "Kind of, they both have jobs so they're too tired when they get home." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yup yup)
Rina layed there panting a little in the bed of the master bed room with luke. Her glasses layed on one of the nightstands as her and luke had moved up to there some tume durring there previous events

[/QUOTE]
Luke had laid there next to Rina, his glasses next to her own on the nightstand. He sighed and looked over at the door that led to a patio. "This place is amazing... Even if we killed a guy and took it." Hw said laughing lightly. He then wrapped his arms around Rina and yawned, "But for it to stay as good as it is, I'll need you." He chuckled.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... Well.. good to know..." Fricka smiled back, although a bit shyly, but it was barely noticeable.
"Okay... i might go back to my dorm... i'm tired... so" She started to walk towards the exit of the pool.

@Roman
"Yeah, I should get back to mine too... Stay safe alright. I'd love to hangout with you again. You're really cool for a newcomer." Logan told her.

Fricka looked back at Logan, and smiled

"You're pretty cool, too... i'll see you around." She waved at him, as she quickly walked back towards the exit of the school. Once she got there, she walked towards her dorm, whistling.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol just closed her eyes while laying on the bed♱...
Hanae returned after about 30 minutes of showering and washing her hair. Once she qas completely finished, she stepped into her room, only find Seol sleeping there. She immediately went back into her bathroom, and blushed. "I thought she would be in the living room..." she mumbled. Before quietly going into her room to get her clothes.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked back at Logan, and smiled
"You're pretty cool, too... i'll see you around." She waved at him, as she quickly walked back towards the exit of the school. Once she got there, she walked towards her dorm, whistling.

@Roman
Logan smiled and soon left, playing with his powers as he walked home to his dorm.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just watched as they worked. She really hoped after this, Myuki would be okay⊹...
Myuki layed there asleep as the nurses worked whole lana walked to her. "Do not worry kikuri myuki is strong so she will be fine." She said to confort her

Roman said:
Luke had laid there next to Rina, his glasses next to her own on the nightstand. He sighed and looked over at the door that led to a patio. "This place is amazing... Even if we killed a guy and took it." Hw said laughing lightly. He then wrapped his arms around Rina and yawned, "But for it to stay as good as it is, I'll need you." He chuckled.
She smiled as she rolled onto him and stared down into his eyes. "Well you wont have to worry about loosing me." She said softly as she layed on him and smiled to him happily

Roman said:
Hanae returned after about 30 minutes of showering and washing her hair. Once she qas completely finished, she stepped into her room, only find Seol sleeping there. She immediately went back into her bathroom, and blushed. "I thought she would be in the living room..." she mumbled. Before quietly going into her room to get her clothes.
...♱Seol kept sleeping soundly♱...

After Fricka entered her dorm, she threw the backpack on the bed, and plopped down on it, panting. She smiled, as she closed her eyes, falling asleep.

(Would love to RP more, but GTG. Also, i might not RP from Monday-Friday... just a heads up)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there asleep as the nurses worked whole lana walked to her. "Do not worry kikuri myuki is strong so she will be fine." She said to confort her
She smiled as she rolled onto him and stared down into his eyes. "Well you wont have to worry about loosing me." She said softly as she layed on him and smiled to him happily

[/QUOTE]
''i hope so...''

...⊹Kikuri said being more worried⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there asleep as the nurses worked whole lana walked to her. "Do not worry kikuri myuki is strong so she will be fine." She said to confort her

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and pecked Rina's lips. "And hopefully our child." He said, laughing lightly. He then looked her in the eyes, his fingers gently gliding through her hair. "I know I've told you this so many times before, but I simply love the shade of your hair."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i hope so...''
...⊹Kikuri said being more worried⊹...
Siddenylu the nurses started to talk frantiacly as a nurse took the childeren and another started CPR on myuki as they worked faster to try and keep her alive

Roman said:
Luke smiled and pecked Rina's lips. "And hopefully our child." He said, laughing lightly. He then looked her in the eyes, his fingers gently gliding through her hair. "I know I've told you this so many times before, but I simply love the shade of your hair."
"A child." She said softly before she smiled more and brushed a lock of hair out of her face as she rested her head on his chest. "Why?" She asked happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol kept sleeping soundly♱...
Hanae slowly reached for her clothes that sat at the foot of the bed. Once she had them she quietly tried sneaking away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Siddenylu the nurses started to talk frantiacly as a nurse took the childeren and another started CPR on myuki as they worked faster to try and keep her alive

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Soon, Kikuri walked up to Myuki and touched Myuki's disciple mark as it started to glow. She used this to heal her disciples or bring them back to life. At the same time she was singing a steady and still tune which seemed to work the mark and heal Myuki⊹...

''everyone quiet! Kikuri needs absolute silence in order for her to support Myuki''

Roman said:
Hanae slowly reached for her clothes that sat at the foot of the bed. Once she had them she quietly tried sneaking away.
''yknow, we're both girls right?''

...♱She said as she was now looking at Hanae♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Soon, Kikuri walked up to Myuki and touched Myuki's disciple mark as it started to glow. She used this to heal her disciples or bring them back to life. At the same time she was singing a steady and still tune which seemed to work the mark and heal Myuki⊹...
''everyone quiet! Kikuri needs absolute silence in order for her to support Myuki''
The doctors were reluctant but continued there desperate work to keep her alive as she layed there the sound reaching her ears but she did not move yet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A child." She said softly before she smiled more and brushed a lock of hair out of her face as she rested her head on his chest. "Why?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
"Because, before all that had happened. Before my family was taken and killed and I was tested on, my own mother used to have the same shade of purple in her hair. She was a beautiful woman, and seeing the purple color of your hair reminds me of her. You're both beautiful.. And I still have one of you. The other I can't get back." He said quietly. "So I want to make sure the woman I have in my life with purple hair now, stays by my side for the rest of my life."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow, we're both girls right?''
...♱She said as she was now looking at Hanae♱...
Hanae froze up and blushed badly, tightly holding her towel to her body. "That doesn't mean anything!" She panicked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The doctors were reluctant but continued there desperate work to keep her alive as she layed there the sound reaching her ears but she did not move yet

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri kept trying, her tune seemed infinite⊹...

Roman said:
Hanae froze up and blushed badly, tightly holding her towel to her body. "That doesn't mean anything!" She panicked.
''if it makes you feel better, i could take my clothes off right now''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if it makes you feel better, i could take my clothes off right now''
"W-Wha?! H-How would that make me comfortable?! I can't help it that I'm shy, and now you're trying to get naked too!!" Hanae panicked even more. "Oh man, I think I might pass out." She thought to herself.

Roman said:
"Because, before all that had happened. Before my family was taken and killed and I was tested on, my own mother used to have the same shade of purple in her hair. She was a beautiful woman, and seeing the purple color of your hair reminds me of her. You're both beautiful.. And I still have one of you. The other I can't get back." He said quietly. "So I want to make sure the woman I have in my life with purple hair now, stays by my side for the rest of my life."
She smiled more then turned her head to his and spoke. "You wont lose me love. Ill be by your side forever." She said softly before she kissed him deeply

------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri kept trying, her tune seemed infinite⊹...
After about five minuets her pulse came back to a faint state but it was there wich was good. "We need to move her to a hospital we know off." A nurse said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back