• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke smiled and rolled over so he was on top of Rina, "Alright~ I'm about to take a quick shower." He said softly, before getting up off of her. "I'll be out in a second." He said, as he grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom.
"Alright baby ill call them." She said as she say up holding the sheets to her chest to cover her self as she reached down to the pair of pants and pulled out her phone then asked her mother and brother if they want to come over for dinner

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori could only stare at him in horror as he explained his reasoning for doing what he was doing. What goal could possibly be so important that he'd go to such lengths? Kaori focused more energy into healing Roman as he finished speaking, the glow around her hands disappearing right as he began the countdown. Her eyes widened in slight panic, immediately going to attempt to grab Roman before she stopped, curious about something. She turned to look at him, a confused and slightly scared look on her face☆...

"But why give me time to run? Why not just attack me like you did with Ro-"

...☆Just then the second voice in her head started to speak again, this time louder than it wad before. It actually kind of hurt, and her speech stopped cold and she grabbed her head, another hand clutching her stomach, which felt like it was pulsing. The voice was still faint enough to where she couldn't quite tell what it was saying, but it was loud enough to make out a single word: "out." The heartbeat was loud enough in her chest to where just feeling it made her gasp for air, and she almost fell to her knees, if not for the fact that she knew she had to get Roman out of here. This little event made her forget all about asking the man questions, and her focus returned to getting him out of here. Despite feeling like she was going to collapse, Kaori looked up at the masked man, her irises flashing a color that didn't belong to her, before returning to normal as she made her way over to her unconscious friend. Kaori managed to get an arm of his around her neck, trying to drag him off to safety☆...

@Tobi Neafearn

...♝Masahi had watched Kaori, hating that she had shown up and he had to threaten her. He could of just killed Roman and had it over with, but he had things that he wanted to ask that man from the past he couldn't remember, the past he had to be told by the beings he now controls. As for why he didn't attack her, well, if she knew she'd probably understand, but then she would also hate him; and her hating him wasn't anywhere to be found on his list of wants and needs. It was then that Kaori grabbed her head and stomach, this actually getting a reaction past Masahi's current heartless persona; causing him to step forward and almost reach out to Kaori before remembering the situation. He then reactivated his Tengan to see what was happening with her, only to see another energy within her. Kaori was on her knees now, and Masahi face would be showing the horror he was feeling if not for his mask. Why?... Why was that energy inside of her? What was happening? Masahi felt something inside of him screaming 'not again!' He then started hyperventilating as the two sides of his personality stated clashing, one screaming to capture Kaori right then, the other pleading to stop everything he has been doing, it wasn't worth losing her again. By this point Masahi's vision had blurred and Kaori had carried Roman. Masahi dropped to his knees, feeling his mind wanting to tear itself apart; he couldn't just stop right? He couldn't doing anything to Kaori, right? Focusing to make sure Roman and Kaori were gone Masahi used Kamui to teleport away, to the place no one else bothered to find, the place he had been saved all those years ago. Once there he immediately removed his mask before throwing up until he could only dry heave. Masahi then spoke to himself in that dark, underground room♝...

"I'm still in hell, aren't I Kaori?"

@Roman[/URL]
Han gritted his teeth as he tried to bare with the smell of this place. It was almost horrifying. When the guards come through messing up the place, Han hid with Apollyon. "We better make it out of this..." he mumbled, and then all he knew is that he had to close the door behind him. He quickly closed it and followed behind his cheese loving friend,"What now?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I was in the hospital and Axel was gone. The minute I stepped out of the room things didn't feel right, like something was tearing my soul apart from the inside... Anyway, things got weirder as I walked down the hall and blood began scattering the walls. It told me to stop, but I couldn't for some reason. I got my answer why later, in bloody hand writing, the walls said 'he is controlling you'. Eventually I got to the end and... All I remember was some horrible creature calling himself Ineur..." He said.
Ilaani listened to his story before nodding "I see..." She said before falling silent for a bit "Then what I saw here must be true then" she said as she looked to him "I wanted to ask you about what you saw first in case what visited me was bluffing about it" she said turning up nose a little as she thought about the experience "A demon, or at least...that's what I think he was told me about that thing you saw, it wants your chip and Axels too, because its angry or something like that, I don't remember all of it because the whole experience was rather uncomfortable..." she explained before looking at him and frowning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok ^-^ would you like me to start?)
"As long as your by my side i do not care were we go." He said softly to her with a loving smile

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled softly at his words "Same here" she said as she looked at him "But we have to pick somewhere, so I suppose I know a place we can go~" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "Kind of, they both have jobs so they're too tired when they get home." she said.
Kenai nodded "Ah, right" he looked at her "I mean, if you need someone to hang out with, apart from training, I'm never really too busy, so I'm always around, besides, you're pretty fun to hang around with" he said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright baby ill call them." She said as she say up holding the sheets to her chest to cover her self as she reached down to the pair of pants and pulled out her phone then asked her mother and brother if they want to come over for dinner

[/QUOTE]
Luke had nodded before he turned on the water for his shower and let it run so it was warm. "Alright." He said, before he got into the water and began to wash himself.

Roman said:
"W-Wha?! H-How would that make me comfortable?! I can't help it that I'm shy, and now you're trying to get naked too!!" Hanae panicked even more. "Oh man, I think I might pass out." She thought to herself.
''alright alright~ just hurry up and get dressed before i dress you''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled more then turned her head to his and spoke. "You wont lose me love. Ill be by your side forever." She said softly before she kissed him deeply
------------

After about five minuets her pulse came back to a faint state but it was there wich was good. "We need to move her to a hospital we know off." A nurse said

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri's tune soon died off when she felt her pulse. She soon moved away as the mark's glow started to fade. She soon looked at the nurse with determined eyes⊹...

''then lets go''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani listened to his story before nodding "I see..." She said before falling silent for a bit "Then what I saw here must be true then" she said as she looked to him "I wanted to ask you about what you saw first in case what visited me was bluffing about it" she said turning up nose a little as she thought about the experience "A demon, or at least...that's what I think he was told me about that thing you saw, it wants your chip and Axels too, because its angry or something like that, I don't remember all of it because the whole experience was rather uncomfortable..." she explained before looking at him and frowning.
Euloria smiled softly at his words "Same here" she said as she looked at him "But we have to pick somewhere, so I suppose I know a place we can go~" she said happily.

Kenai nodded "Ah, right" he looked at her "I mean, if you need someone to hang out with, apart from training, I'm never really too busy, so I'm always around, besides, you're pretty fun to hang around with" he said with a smile.
Nexus shrugged. "I remember getting attacked and ending up in the hospital, then that dream, and I got attacked on the way here... By some guy with blood coming out of his eyes and stuff. He was pretty scary... He also had weird demon wings."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright~ just hurry up and get dressed before i dress you''
"O-Okay!" Hanae said, she then quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Hanae just put her back against the door, feeling as she just died from embarrassment. She then got dressed and came out of her bathroom, "Im ready..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk)
She smiled and slid it into the strap of her jeans then leaned close and whispere into his ear. "If your a good boy ill give it back." She said softly to him before she gently nibbled on his neck teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed heavily and pushed her a little. "B-Babe! We're in public." He said as he took a seat in the theater.

Roman said:
"O-Okay!" Hanae said, she then quickly ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Hanae just put her back against the door, feeling as she just died from embarrassment. She then got dressed and came out of her bathroom, "Im ready..."
''shall we continue packing?''

...♱She said before getting up, her top falling off revealing a massive scar on her back in the shape of an X♱...

Nonalaka said:

Asako smiled, "Alright, i'll be sure to hang out with you then" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shrugged. "I remember getting attacked and ending up in the hospital, then that dream, and I got attacked on the way here... By some guy with blood coming out of his eyes and stuff. He was pretty scary... He also had weird demon wings."
Ilaani looked to her hands as she twiddled her thumbs, the more she talked about this, the same wave of worry started washing over her again " Well? I-Is there anything that can be done about? Y'know, to keep him away? What if he finds you here too?" She asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "Alright, i'll be sure to hang out with you then" she said happily.
"Good" he said with a smile "You're the first person I've hung out with in quite a while if I'm honest" he said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Good" he said with a smile "You're the first person I've hung out with in quite a while if I'm honest" he said with a small laugh.
Asako smiled, "I have a way of making my way into people's lives without knowing it" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "I have a way of making my way into people's lives without knowing it" she said.
"You obviously do" he said smiling at her for a moment "Since you're here yet making friends isn't something I tend to do" he said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
"You obviously do" he said smiling at her for a moment "Since you're here yet making friends isn't something I tend to do" he said with a nod.
Asako looked at him, "I'm sure you'd have a lot of friend's if you tried talking to people" she said, "Because you're fun to talk to"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him, "I'm sure you'd have a lot of friend's if you tried talking to people" she said, "Because you're fun to talk to"
"I'm glad you think so" he said smiling a little "And I guess, I haven't tried since t-" he paused before shaking his head a little "That doesn't matter, but I guess I probably try a bit more...'

Nonalaka said:
"I'm glad you think so" he said smiling a little "And I guess, I haven't tried since t-" he paused before shaking his head a little "That doesn't matter, but I guess I probably try a bit more...'
Asako tilted her head curiously, "What were you about to say?" she asked.

Lucius walked through the gates of the school."well at least there's no people screaming in agony now im lost if only on of these mortals would help me"

Roman said:
Han gritted his teeth as he tried to bare with the smell of this place. It was almost horrifying. When the guards come through messing up the place, Han hid with Apollyon. "We better make it out of this..." he mumbled, and then all he knew is that he had to close the door behind him. He quickly closed it and followed behind his cheese loving friend,"What now?"
"What now? We get the bloody hell out of here. That's whats now." he said as he got up and dusted himself off. He was out of cheese in a bad way. "Bro, I am famished." he said as he scouted the area, to find that they were not as safe as they thought they could be. Outside of the office was a wide open space, spotted with huge cold vats and catwalks. The perfect kill box. "Two options, we go out in a blaze of glory, get gunned down, OR we play rat and try to stay out of the open areas as much as possible. I vote for option 2." he said as he scanned the entire iron works, which was looking increasingly gloomy.

-Aika-

She clicked her tongue as her tail bristled. She hated that man. He was the very enemy of all women everywhere. Even if he did not betray her and the government, she would still want his head. "No, you do not get to get away. Ami, I need you to pull up a map of my area, for 5 blocks circle. Highlight any potential spots where our future corpse could hide." she said as her glasses HUD flashed a map of the area, with large buildings and passages were light. Close by was a brothel, directly below her. They escaped into it, she was sure of it. However, the armored vehicles out front told her that soldiers were raiding this place. So, due to the lack of gunshots or struggle, she put two and two together and began searching the other buildings in the area..

@Roman

"I'm not exactly familiar with that particular species either," Ravynne admitted in a monotone voice. It wasn't something she was fond of admitting; she didn't like having something out of her grasp. Especially knowledge. However, one way to remedy that would be for the girl to give up the information, or she could just torture it out of the informant for the Clave family.

"Either way, a little blood never hurt anyone," she mumbled, gently caressing the leather bound book that was in her lap.

((I know it's short, but I'm working on profiles for another group! >.<))

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
Taylor smiled when Celia laughed at what he said. He then yawned quietly and stood up, soon lifting the covers and layong down, using the cover to cover himself. He listened to what Celia was saying about how she was happy they could spend time too, and he heard her say something about what they could for their two days together. He then tapped his chin in thought before speaking....
"Well, Talia is trustworthy, so we could leave the house in her care. That being said, how about I take you to this new hotel that is opening soon. I heard it's going to pretty nice, but costly since they have things like a spa and stuff."
...❤︎Celia tilted her head slightly once Taylor said there was going to be a hotel opening soon before speaking. The hotel was a surprise and wondered when the construction or redesign had started for the place. She was curious as to how she missed that and deduced it to her being busy most of the time, not watching the news, or reading news paper. Reading the morning paper had never been something she did, unless there were comics on it then she would read it. Anyways, Celia was excited about going to the hotel even though the place was pretty pricey. Though she did hope it wasn't all that much❤︎...

"A new hotel? How did I miss something like that? Anyways, that sounds great, especially the spa part."

@Roman[/URL]
Han sighed, well the plan was simple, but it may not be the best. At least that's what Han thought, besides, they were up a against some soldiers, and a girl with a sniper.. Wait. This girl didn't know Han, and if she saw him with Apollyon, she'd know. "Apollyon, tell me about this sniper girl. I need every detail you can think of." He said, as they made there way through the area. "Oh and option 2 does sound better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back