• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shall we continue packing?''
...♱She said before getting up, her top falling off revealing a massive scar on her back in the shape of an X♱...
Hanae had put her hands up to hee mouth, and blushed also. She blushed because, Seol's clothes were falling off and she covered her mouth because of the scar. "H-Hey? Seol?"

Roman said:
Hanae had put her hands up to hee mouth, and blushed also. She blushed because, Seol's clothes were falling off and she covered her mouth because of the scar. "H-Hey? Seol?"
''huh...? whats up?''

...♱She asked looking back at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...? whats up?''
...♱She asked looking back at her♱...
"That scar? Id you don't mind me asking, how'd you end up with it? It's quite large..." Hanae said quietly.

Roman said:
Han sighed, well the plan was simple, but it may not be the best. At least that's what Han thought, besides, they were up a against some soldiers, and a girl with a sniper.. Wait. This girl didn't know Han, and if she saw him with Apollyon, she'd know. "Apollyon, tell me about this sniper girl. I need every detail you can think of." He said, as they made there way through the area. "Oh and option 2 does sound better."
"Think every anime nerds dream girl. A cat girl. I shit you not, she is part cat, part loli, all murder. She carries an obscenely huge .50 caliber anti material rifle and is really good with it." He said as he slowly opened the office door. "She is kinda cute, but will murder you." he said lowly as he peered out onto the production floor. His head did not immediately explode, so he figured it was safe.

-Aika-

She quickly scanned the buildings as she returned to the now deserted brothel. It was strange, if they were still inside, they would have been caught up in the raid. But the smell of cheese, and weariness told her that she was on the right trail. Suddenly the hallway she was on ended and the smell did too. She looked around, and could not find anywhere to hide. People did not just vanish, and even if they could there would be a trace of it. She began tapping walls all over looking for a weakness..

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...guy with a sword cut me up. pretty simple..''
"He snuck up on you?" Hanae asked, as she gently placed a hand on the scar. "...Maybe... I can heal it for you..." she said softly

Roman said:
"He snuck up on you?" Hanae asked, as she gently placed a hand on the scar. "...Maybe... I can heal it for you..." she said softly
''no its fine...i just think its a unique feature. but if you want to heal it that badly, go ahead''

...♱She said as she looked forward and rubbed her eye♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no its fine...i just think its a unique feature. but if you want to heal it that badly, go ahead''
...♱She said as she looked forward and rubbed her eye♱...
"No.. If you like it, I'll leave it." Hanae said, nodding her head. She then hugged Seol and smiled, "Thanks for helping me. We can finish tomorrow."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, us God Eaters and Eaters arent very popular like vampires and others...we just like to have a low profile is all~''
...?Seris said as she smiled at him?...

''you dont mind my clothing right?''

...?She asked since her clothing did just reveal her upper body and her bikini top?...

Zero shrugged, "Not really, though you should cover up more, people might get ideas" he said.

@Ravynne Clave

Roman said:
"No.. If you like it, I'll leave it." Hanae said, nodding her head. She then hugged Seol and smiled, "Thanks for helping me. We can finish tomorrow."
''but what are we gonna do today then? its only mid-day..''

((You really need to see me in the other group then! cx My replies are always long. I feel lazy right now.))

Ravynne hadn't been expecting the company of either of the people with her, and she was beginning to wonder whether or not she should take her leave in order to keep her reputation in tact. However, she was certain that if she left now she would only be bombarded by the individuals who had been watching the exchange with rapt attention, and she would be tempted to slaughter them all for their insolence.

"I actually rather like your attire," she told the other girl, not in the least bit bothered by it, "And I'm a bit of a masochist. Bleeding isn't such a huge problem for me. I relish in the feeling actually." It was true. She had put herself in danger many times and allowed herself to be hurt, but she never lost. Even if she wanted her blood staining her clothes, she didn't like losing.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''but what are we gonna do today then? its only mid-day..''
Hanae shrugged, "Im not sure. Most of my stuff was already Ind my living room, so it's not like I have much to move."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Han nodded and stopped walking and turned around, "I'll handle her then. I can stop a bullet, and I'm no stranger to the odds not working in my favor. I always prevail. You get out of here, I'll handle the light work." He said to Apollyon before running back to the wall.
"She gonna kill you bro." he said, not wanting his friend to die. "Look, dammit." he said as he was too tired to run away. If he could find something to munch on. Outside the offices there were some run down lockers. When he touched the doors, they just fell off. Inside was various things of the people who worked there, sitting there as if they would be coming back to work. However, in one locker he found something awesome. Grabbing the box, he praised everything from the sky to the box of caloriemates he was holding. "Food, glorious Food!" he called out as he tore into the first package. It tasted like heaven would taste like, and he felt his strength returning. It was no cheese, but dammit it would do in this pinch. After downing the entire bar, patted his full stomach and attempted to draw forth a gun. He thought of the game he hasn't beaten yet, and the dlc gun that came with Just Cause 2:

[media]

[/media]
He created the Big Party, his take on a cluster bomb launcher...

-Aika-

She could almost hear the fool. But it was muffled through the thick walls. She kept tapping the walls, hoping to make a sort of ping map in her minimap on her HUD. She shivered right down to her tail, as if someone was walking on her grave. There was a section of wall that sounded odd, so after a few more test taps she wondered how they opened the suspected secret door. So she scoured the area for a switch or trigger of some kind. It soon became clear that there was no way to make it open. So she chambered a round and aimed at the door's edge where she thought it would be and fired..

@Roman

iChaotic said:
Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
gifs-l-gifs-death-note-44.gif

"Well Hinaki, mine is Yuudai; Yuu for short." He replied, Yuudai stretched out his arm and offered the young girl a handshake. "So, what made you decide to come here? There's nothing special about our school. It's just like any other, except we're all extraordinary."
@WeirdPrincess

Hinaki

"Its nice to meet you, Yuudai." Hinaki said softly. She didn't think she could call him by his nickname since she didn't know Yuudai on a personal level. She believes that only close friends called each by nicknames. Once he outstretched his hand, she hesitantly offered her own hand out and put her hand in his, giving it a shake before letting go. Yuudai was a nice name, very unique and something she's never really heard of before. "Why I came here? Well um..." Hinaki fell silent at the question, not knowing if she should tell him. There was nothing remotely person about the fact as to why she came her, so she guessed that it was safe to tell Yuudai and he did seem nice. "I came here for training and learning how to better handle my abilities. What about you? Why did you come here?"

Roman said:
Hanae shrugged, "Im not sure. Most of my stuff was already Ind my living room, so it's not like I have much to move."
''well...if we can finish tomorrow, why not finish now?''

...♱She asked curiously as she put back on her top♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well if the other people do get any ideas, i could always bash em in!''
...?She said before she punched into her face while smirking at them?...

Zero shrugged, "You two are violent, I'm starting to think all girl's are..." he said. "Your a first, I haven't met anyone yet that liked to bleed." he said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani listened to his story before nodding "I see..." She said before falling silent for a bit "Then what I saw here must be true then" she said as she looked to him "I wanted to ask you about what you saw first in case what visited me was bluffing about it" she said turning up nose a little as she thought about the experience "A demon, or at least...that's what I think he was told me about that thing you saw, it wants your chip and Axels too, because its angry or something like that, I don't remember all of it because the whole experience was rather uncomfortable..." she explained before looking at him and frowning.
Euloria smiled softly at his words "Same here" she said as she looked at him "But we have to pick somewhere, so I suppose I know a place we can go~" she said happily.

Kenai nodded "Ah, right" he looked at her "I mean, if you need someone to hang out with, apart from training, I'm never really too busy, so I'm always around, besides, you're pretty fun to hang around with" he said with a smile.
"Were?" He asked as he held a hand out for her and smiled more

Roman said:
Luke had nodded before he turned on the water for his shower and let it run so it was warm. "Alright." He said, before he got into the water and began to wash himself.
After she had texted her family she went onto some social media as she waited for luke to come back out and cuddle her. She still couldnt beleive it, married now. It was like a dream, a dream she did not wish to wake up from

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri's tune soon died off when she felt her pulse. She soon moved away as the mark's glow started to fade. She soon looked at the nurse with determined eyes⊹...
''then lets go''
"You must stay close. If we move her we do not have the materials to keep her alive so you must do as you were while we transport her." The nurse said t her as other wheeled in one of those ambulance beds to get ready to move myuki

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed heavily and pushed her a little. "B-Babe! We're in public." He said as he took a seat in the theater.
"So." She teased him some more before she giggled and then leaned on him. "I love you. So much." She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Were?" He asked as he held a hand out for her and smiled more
After she had texted her family she went onto some social media as she waited for luke to come back out and cuddle her. She still couldnt beleive it, married now. It was like a dream, a dream she did not wish to wake up from

"You must stay close. If we move her we do not have the materials to keep her alive so you must do as you were while we transport her." The nurse said t her as other wheeled in one of those ambulance beds to get ready to move myuki

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she placed Myuki on the bed⊹...

''who will take care of the babies..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she placed Myuki on the bed⊹...
''who will take care of the babies..?''
"I can mylady. At least till you get myuki to were she needs to be. They will need to feed soon." Lanas father said as he walked in and looked to kikuri to see if she approved of him watching the younglings

@Roman[/URL]
As Han ran towards the entrance to this passage he was taking with Apollyon, he heard something make contact with the door. This caused him to immediately side step, and the bullet almost grazed his leg. He winced a little before he went at full speed. The door was now open, and Han was standing right in front of the girl, his hand tightly gripping the barrel of her rifle. "Kids shouldn't play with guns." He said, shaking his head and waving a finger in her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back