• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina nodded and smiled although she was a little sad he did not come cuddle with her for a little bit but she did not show it as she got up and started to get dressed in his clothes she had been wearing before then started out of the room
Lana nodded as they left and the old man relaxed with the kids

[/QUOTE]
Luke was sitting in the kitchen at the island, trying to look through the cookbook he had found. "Hmm.. Should we go with a dessert kind of thing or a Japanese style dish?" He asked himself as he waited for Rina.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(isnt Tonton on the bed?)
...♱Seol just watched Tonton♱...
(((( Oh yeah xD Thanks ))))

Tonton made her way over to Seol and rolled onto her back, wanting Seol to rub her stomach.

Roman said:
As Han ran towards the entrance to this passage he was taking with Apollyon, he heard something make contact with the door. This caused him to immediately side step, and the bullet almost grazed his leg. He winced a little before he went at full speed. The door was now open, and Han was standing right in front of the girl, his hand tightly gripping the barrel of her rifle. "Kids shouldn't play with guns." He said, shaking his head and waving a finger in her face.
"Don't let her get that close!" he shout at Han. But he was afraid it was already too late..

-Aika-

The man used his speed to close the distance between them. Foolish. She let go of the heavy rifle, flipped backwards, using the wall behind her as a springboard, launches herself above the man, into the steel supports, but not before dropping tear gas grenades. "I won't kill you just yet, old man. My target is that fool over there. She throws three black knives at Apollyon. Smiling, she tosses the three rings away as she scurries along the supports above them, getting a better angle..

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon just started to rub Tonton's stomach♱...
Hanae had finished teleporting all her stuff, and soon came back to her room. She then saw Seol rubbing Tonton's stomach, which caused her to giggle.

Roman said:
Roman was still out when Masahi gave Kaori the option to run or die, so he didn't know what was going on with them, he didn't even know she was there. The only thing he could see was the things that haunted him for so many years. Things like Masahi's death, or when he killed Kaori, Snow's death, his mother's death... All these rhings left him scarred, and the feeling of guilt was just eating away at him... Like vultures. It hurted. Roman soon felt something, and his body tensed up. It sort of felt like when Kaori used to heal him, but he was still to weak to move. That's when he heard Kaori and that masked guy talking. Sounded like he gave her chance to run, and she took it. He felt Kaori pick him up and try carrying him out of harms way.
"K-Kaori..."

Roman's eyes started to open and he looked over at her, seeing his own arm around her as she carried him. He then blinked and looked down, seeing his own blood soaked clothes,he then blinked again and looked at his other arm, which was also covered in his own blood. Roman coughed a few rimws bwfoee using Kamui, which did a number on both his body and eye. The only beneficial thing is that they were somewhere safe and not around that guy. When they appeared again, Roman fell to the ground again, though this time he was conscious, and holding his eye.

"Im not dead... W-Why am I not dead?"

@Tobi Neafearn
...☆Kaori wasn't actually sure she would be able to carry Roman anywhere away from the masked man. Even if she was at full strength, Roman was heavy and unconscious, so it took all of her limited willpower to even move him at all. Her knees begged to give way under her, her head screaming and her body hating every movement. Honestly she'd be fine with collapsing and succumbing to the darkness that was forming around her vision, but that wasn't an option right now, and that's what mattered. Kaori stumbled a bit as she dragged Roman away, when suddenly she heard her own name being spoken, by Roman no less, and her eyes widened as she noticed he seemed to be awake. Before she knew it they weren't in the training grounds anymore, but somewhere completely new, almost like.. her thoughts were stopped as suddenly Roman fell from her grasp and collapsed, and in that moment Kaori forgot all about her own issues and moved to make sure he was alright. By that point she hadn't quite healed his injuries fully, so any sudden movement could reopen any wound. Now that they were safe, she could fully heal him, which was her number one priority right now. The green aura encased her hands once more as she placed them on his arm, focusing on this wound first. Worry wracked her voice as she spoke to him, now that he seemed to be speaking as well. Her head pounced still, though the voice was temporarily gone, and it felt like she was going to pass out from the exertion. Kaori tried her best to keep it from showing on her face☆...

"I made it... just in time. Obviously I wouldn't let you die."

@Tobi Neafearn

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what...she asked''
"I bet she did. Tonton always enjoys a nice belly rub." Hanae said, as she watched her rub her belly. "Well I'm done and I think I'll head to the mansion for some sleep. You wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Tonton for me would you?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia tilted her head slightly once Taylor said there was going to be a hotel opening soon before speaking. The hotel was a surprise and wondered when the construction or redesign had started for the place. She was curious as to how she missed that and deduced it to her being busy most of the time, not watching the news, or reading news paper. Reading the morning paper had never been something she did, unless there were comics on it then she would read it. Anyways, Celia was excited about going to the hotel even though the place was pretty pricey. Though she did hope it wasn't all that much❤︎...
"A new hotel? How did I miss something like that? Anyways, that sounds great, especially the spa part."
Taylor nodded, it was in a few magazines and even in the paper. It showed up a dew times in the paper too. He then positioned himself so he was facing Celia. He then poked her on the forehead, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah. I thought maybe you'd like that. Mainly because the spa, which I was apparently right about."

He then wrapped his arms around Celia and smiled, as he pecked her on the lips.

Roman said:
Han stood there, the tear gas having no effect on his eyes. "Apollyon? I'll ask you once. Would it be wrong for me stop holding back? She's trying to kill you and well... I'm not having it."
(sorry Roman, last post before bed.)

"Kill her if you must, although killing a little girl will leave a bad taste in my mouth. I think we can ransom her better. If you can catch her and subdue her..." he let it trail off as the knives that she threw exploded, throwing him back a bit. "Dammit, Aika." he said as he hid himself under a vat. "However, the main problem still persists, shes like a cat on meth and steroids." he finished as he moved to stay out of her line of sight.

-Aika-

She laughed as they talked of killing her or capturing her. "You both really think you can just nab me or nick me like I am a weak little girl. Come get me if you can." she said as she moved into the shadows, more of those bloody knives following her escape to the shadows.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Hinaki
"Its nice to meet you, Yuudai." Hinaki said softly. She didn't think she could call him by his nickname since she didn't know Yuudai on a personal level. She believes that only close friends called each by nicknames. Once he outstretched his hand, she hesitantly offered her own hand out and put her hand in his, giving it a shake before letting go. Yuudai was a nice name, very unique and something she's never really heard of before. "Why I came here? Well um..." Hinaki fell silent at the question, not knowing if she should tell him. There was nothing remotely person about the fact as to why she came her, so she guessed that it was safe to tell Yuudai and he did seem nice. "I came here for training and learning how to better handle my abilities. What about you? Why did you come here?"

Yuudai "Yuu" Kimura
1033467kvo6jt76to.gif

"Me?" Yuudai's throat tightened as he replied, he wasn't just like most of the other students here who came for training or whatever. Truth be told, rumours about Yuudai watching his family be butchered by some unknown organisation were true. "Well.. Training or whatever." Yuudai muttered. "I'd rather not talk about it.." He added. No one really knew anything about Yuudai, his past, what he was or why he was even here. God, people didn't even know where he lived. Well, that's because he doesn't live anywhere; he'll take any place that is available to him before moving onto another place for the night. When you look like you don't even know what emotions are, people get the wrong idea and prefer not speaking with you.
@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"I bet she did. Tonton always enjoys a nice belly rub." Hanae said, as she watched her rub her belly. "Well I'm done and I think I'll head to the mansion for some sleep. You wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Tonton for me would you?" She asked.
''your not bringing Tonton with you...?''

Fricka slowly woke up, as she yawned, smiling. She was still in her clothes from yesterday, but she shrugged it off, as she walked towards the doors of her dorm, whistling

@Anyone

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head curiously, "What were you about to say?" she asked.
Kenai's ears dropped a little as he waved his hands "No, no its fine, I don't want to lower the positive mood here" he said with a quiet laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Were?" He asked as he held a hand out for her and smiled more
After she had texted her family she went onto some social media as she waited for luke to come back out and cuddle her. She still couldnt beleive it, married now. It was like a dream, a dream she did not wish to wake up from

"You must stay close. If we move her we do not have the materials to keep her alive so you must do as you were while we transport her." The nurse said t her as other wheeled in one of those ambulance beds to get ready to move myuki

[/QUOTE]
Euloria held onto his hand "I know a place that has Italian food, its pretty nice, Ariel and I went there a while back and we said that we should bring you sometime" she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back