• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So." She teased him some more before she giggled and then leaned on him. "I love you. So much." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded and smiled. "I love you too." He said softly as he held her protectively. "Now let's watch a scary movie huh?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's ears dropped a little as he waved his hands "No, no its fine, I don't want to lower the positive mood here" he said with a quiet laugh.
Euloria held onto his hand "I know a place that has Italian food, its pretty nice, Ariel and I went there a while back and we said that we should bring you sometime" she said with a smile.
Asako looked at his ear's before him and then smiled, "Alright, then I won't bug you about it" she said.

Fricke exited the dorm, as she started to walk towards the school, whistling. She decided to take a little stroll around the High School, and to maybe spot Logan. She enjoyed hanging out with him, and would love to do more of it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we better not be caught by the UN...if we do though, im gonna kill em..''
"We will kill then too." Lana said

Roman said:
Luke was sitting in the kitchen at the island, trying to look through the cookbook he had found. "Hmm.. Should we go with a dessert kind of thing or a Japanese style dish?" He asked himself as he waited for Rina.
Rina walked out soon and walked over. "Her babe." She said as she slid under his arms and turned to look at the book

"Sure euloria id love to." He said softly to her as he loooked at her and smiled

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and smiled. "I love you too." He said softly as he held her protectively. "Now let's watch a scary movie huh?" He asked.
"Gladly." She said happily to him

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled a little and looked at May, "Yeah. We can handle this. We're strong." He said to her. Hw then strapped himself in and held out his hand to May, "Maybe if we hold hands we'll be okay... I think..."
...€ May smiled back and let out a even more nervous small laugh, she then looked down at his head and nods before grabbing his hand and holding it €...

"Well just have to wait and find out huh"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We will kill then too." Lana said
Rina walked out soon and walked over. "Her babe." She said as she slid under his arms and turned to look at the book

[/QUOTE]
''alright. i think Kikuri would most likely stay back so she can protect Myuki''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. i think Kikuri would most likely stay back so she can protect Myuki''
"Well let us hurry the ambulance is waiting for us at the entrance."a nurse said as they started through the passage way to the woods

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well let us hurry the ambulance is waiting for us at the entrance."a nurse said as they started through the passage way to the woods

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners started to speed up a little. But Kikuri was still next to Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The Intoners started to speed up a little. But Kikuri was still next to Myuki⊹...
They soon got to the ambulance and the nurses put myuki in the ambulance then gestured for kikuri and lana and ophelia to get in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure euloria id love to." He said softly to her as he loooked at her and smiled
@Nonalaka

"Gladly." She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
((Timeskip?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon got to the ambulance and the nurses put myuki in the ambulance then gestured for kikuri and lana and ophelia to get in

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners soon got in as Ophelia brought Lana inside⊹...

Ravynne closed her eyes, tilting her head slightly to the right in order to ease the tension that had begun to build in her shoulders. Looking up, she caught sight of the cherry blossoms that were beginning to fall and take residence in her lilac colored hair.

"This position isn't that bad," she told him, refusing to admit that she would most likely be very stiff when she stood up. In fact, she would most likely kick him in the face before admitting any sort of discomfort. Besides, while she wasn't comfortable, she was much too lazy to move her body from her current position without any assistance. And Garret was currently back with the Blood Drifters and not within her reach to lean on. The trunk was the next best thing.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah)
The nurses got in and the sirens started as the ambulance launched off twoards the city

[/QUOTE]
''you sure the humans at the hospital wont mind a lamia coming in?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodder as the nurses drove while myukis vitals started to drop again

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri started to sing her magical tune again to keep Myuki alive⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back