• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i just know your name because i have the ability to read minds? its just a power i consumed and used..''
Zero sighed, "I see, so you can read our mind's..." he said before looking at Ravynne, "You sure? even I wouldn't be comfortable with tree bark digging into my back" he said, staring at the position she was in.

It was becoming increasingly irritating how easily these two could read her, but she kept her face blanked of any emotion. Even if the other female could read another person's thoughts she wouldn't let herself be intimidated. It just wasn't something she allowed herself to feel.

"I never said it was comfortable," she muttered, leaning further into the tree and ignoring the way her shirt rode up to expose the pale skin of her stomach. The scratches that would be on her back were a bigger issue in her opinion. Ravynne crossed her arms over her chest, lifting her legs up to rest against her forearms.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at his ear's before him and then smiled, "Alright, then I won't bug you about it" she said.
Kenai smiled back "Thanks, but you weren't bugging me, I just don't want to tell a story that would make a bad atmosphere here" he said with a nod as his ears moved back up again.

(Welp, feel free)

Fricka was standing in front of her dorm, looking around. She did not spot anyone to interact with, and she was slowly growing bored.

JJKab said:
(Welp, feel free)
Fricka was standing in front of her dorm, looking around. She did not spot anyone to interact with, and she was slowly growing bored.
Colin let out a yawn as he left the library, he had been studying for quite sometime or well...attempting to, concentration really wasn't his thing when it came to studying and decided to give up and possibly head back home to get something to eat, though as he looked around as he walked he realised he maybe even could just stay in the courtyard and sketch, it was a nice day after all...

Fricka decided to take a stroll to the school, as she thought maybe a refreshement in the pool could be handy. She slowly proceeded to head towards the school, as she walked into the courtyard

@Nonalaka

(Aaaaaand, i've got to go, but leave the reply, i'll answer tomorrow, if i will be able to)

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled back "Thanks, but you weren't bugging me, I just don't want to tell a story that would make a bad atmosphere here" he said with a nod as his ears moved back up again.
Asako nodded, "I understand, I was just saying I won't ask about it" she said and smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki layed there as her vitals balanced out for now

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was keeping her tune since she didnt want her vitals to drop again⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...your the only boy i probably met that has a problem with our kinds of clothing...all the other boys dont seem to mind''
@Ravynne Clave
Zero looked at her, "Because I actually know how to treat women and not stare at their figures. And I don't think you'd think it was normal if I walked around shirtless as if it was normal" he said.

@Ravynne Clave

If there was one thing she couldn't understand it was the conversation happening right in front of her. Both the individuals were becoming increasingly confusing to the Blood Drifter. Why a person's attire would matter was beyond her. What she didn't know was that despite all her sadism and homicidal tendencies she was rather innocent in other regards. With a sigh, she arched her back off the trunk, aware of the scratches that were most definitely lining the top of her back.

"Alright, this is rather uncomfortable," she muttered with an edge to her voice. Ravynne was beyond frustrated that she had no admit any sort of discomfort to anyone. She resisted the urge to curse and leaned away from the unbearable tree trunk, deciding to sit Indian style for the time being.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was keeping her tune since she didnt want her vitals to drop again⊹...
It took them half an hour but they soon got to the hospital and the nurses quickly got myuki out and started in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]It took them half an hour but they soon got to the hospital and the nurses quickly got myuki out and started in

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners followed quickly⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back