• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka decided to take a stroll to the school, as she thought maybe a refreshement in the pool could be handy. She slowly proceeded to head towards the school, as she walked into the courtyard
@Nonalaka
((Sorry I had guests then had project work to do :'I))

Colin decided to just go sketch, after all he had that snack bar in his bag he could eat, it wasn't much but it would keep him going a while, sighing inwardly he found a place to sit and began sketching, or well not yet, he had a pen and a blank page, looking around for inspiration of some kind he spotted a girl across the courtyard, there wasn't many other people there at that time so any movement was easily noticeable. Tilting his head a little he examined her curiously, no not because he was going to draw her, if he did and she'd happen to see he'd be labeled creepy that's for sure, he was looking simply because he didn't recognise her, she looked rather new to him...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "I understand, I was just saying I won't ask about it" she said and smiled.
Kenai nodded "I know" he said before looking to her "So do you want to just continue hanging out here or is there something you want to do?" He asked

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I had guests then had project work to do :'I))
Colin decided to just go sketch, after all he had that snack bar in his bag he could eat, it wasn't much but it would keep him going a while, sighing inwardly he found a place to sit and began sketching, or well not yet, he had a pen and a blank page, looking around for inspiration of some kind he spotted a girl across the courtyard, there wasn't many other people there at that time so any movement was easily noticeable. Tilting his head a little he examined her curiously, no not because he was going to draw her, if he did and she'd happen to see he'd be labeled creepy that's for sure, he was looking simply because he didn't recognise her, she looked rather new to him...

Kenai nodded "I know" he said before looking to her "So do you want to just continue hanging out here or is there something you want to do?" He asked
Asako thought about it, "I'm not sure, I don't have anywhere I want to go in mind" she said.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori wasn't actually sure she would be able to carry Roman anywhere away from the masked man. Even if she was at full strength, Roman was heavy and unconscious, so it took all of her limited willpower to even move him at all. Her knees begged to give way under her, her head screaming and her body hating every movement. Honestly she'd be fine with collapsing and succumbing to the darkness that was forming around her vision, but that wasn't an option right now, and that's what mattered. Kaori stumbled a bit as she dragged Roman away, when suddenly she heard her own name being spoken, by Roman no less, and her eyes widened as she noticed he seemed to be awake. Before she knew it they weren't in the training grounds anymore, but somewhere completely new, almost like.. her thoughts were stopped as suddenly Roman fell from her grasp and collapsed, and in that moment Kaori forgot all about her own issues and moved to make sure he was alright. By that point she hadn't quite healed his injuries fully, so any sudden movement could reopen any wound. Now that they were safe, she could fully heal him, which was her number one priority right now. The green aura encased her hands once more as she placed them on his arm, focusing on this wound first. Worry wracked her voice as she spoke to him, now that he seemed to be speaking as well. Her head pounced still, though the voice was temporarily gone, and it felt like she was going to pass out from the exertion. Kaori tried her best to keep it from showing on her face☆...

"I made it... just in time. Obviously I wouldn't let you die."

@Tobi Neafearn
Roman stopped wincing as the pain quickly eased up on his body. If he were to put the way he felt into words, he'd just say one: Hell. He then opened his eyes and looked up at Kaori. Under his mask a smile formed on his lips, but he soon gritted his teeth as he felt one last sharp pain. Now all he could think about the day he hurt her. The day he "killed" her. Was this how it felt? To be in pain? Whatever it was he was just glad, Kaori came and saved him before he bled out. Roman soon opened his mouth to speak, his voice wasn't that loud anymore, so if she didn't hear him, he was out of luck...

"Thank you... Kaori."

He then placed his hands on her own and moved them before sitting up. His body was able to heal itself, but not at fast as it usually did. Roman then looked at Kaori, and let go of her hands.

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako thought about it, "I'm not sure, I don't have anywhere I want to go in mind" she said.
Kenai shrugged lightly "Alright" he said with a smile as he lay back on the grass, placing his arms behind his head "I'm fine with hanging out here, since I'm rather lazy anyways he said with a quiet laugh "And I'm happy enough here but if you do think of doing something just go ahead and suggest it whenever"

Ravynne couldn't help but be thoroughly amused by their banter. It was becoming increasingly clear that it was best just to remain on the sidelines. Gently, she leaned her head back against the trunk, ignoring the way the bark dug into her scalp. Today seemed to be a day where trees would inflict pain upon her. And it was all of her own volition.

"It actually is hot," she replied, slumping forward so that she lay on the grass instead. Fortunately, the cherry blossoms provided enough shade from the heat and the humid air that surrounded them. It was at least mildly cool.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your not bringing Tonton with you...?''
Hanae shook her head, "I was hoping you could watch her at the mansion for me while I rest. Tonton doesn't really do much, so it wouldn't be much of a hassle would it?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We will kill then too." Lana said
Rina walked out soon and walked over. "Her babe." She said as she slid under his arms and turned to look at the book

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed his fiancé, "Hey~ I was wondering what we should make for your family? What foods do you think they'd enjoy?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged lightly "Alright" he said with a smile as he lay back on the grass, placing his arms behind his head "I'm fine with hanging out here, since I'm rather lazy anyways he said with a quiet laugh "And I'm happy enough here but if you do think of doing something just go ahead and suggest it whenever"
Asako shrugged and laid back in the grass as well. "I'm too full to do anything right now but sleep" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero smiled, "Now isn't that better? it's not something to be ashamed of" he said and looked at the other girl, "I guess so... just be sure not to lose any of the clothing you do have on, some men are dog's" he said.
''yeah...''

...♱She soon leaned on the tree♱...

''so what kind of beings are you guys?''

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head, "I was hoping you could watch her at the mansion for me while I rest. Tonton doesn't really do much, so it wouldn't be much of a hassle would it?"
''no i mean, your bringing Tonton to the mansion also right?''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged and laid back in the grass as well. "I'm too full to do anything right now but sleep" she said.
Kenai chuckled lightly when she mentioned sleeping "Yeah, a nap sounds pretty good right now" he said with a nod.

Usually, she would have been irritated by the question, but Ravynne couldn't deny that she was becoming very tolerant of their presence and their antics. Both were very blunt people, rather open really, while she tended to try and be as non-vocal as possible.

"Blood Drifter," was hr simple reply, laying her head down on her folded arms and closing her eyes. She would give anything to have Garret with her, just so she could use him as a pillow.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled back and let out a even more nervous small laugh, she then looked down at his head and nods before grabbing his hand and holding it €...
"Well just have to wait and find out huh"
Alejandro blushed lightly when their hands touched. He soon looked up at her, his blush disappearing. Alejandro then chuckled lightly and nodded in agreement, "Yep. We can tough this out. I know we can." He said as the last person got on. The ride then slowly began to go forward. "Well. Here goes nothing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no i mean, your bringing Tonton to the mansion also right?''
Hanae nodded, "Yeah. I don't think Akane would be very happen if I abandoned her pet." She said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Luke smiled and kissed his fiancé, "Hey~ I was wondering what we should make for your family? What foods do you think they'd enjoy?"
"Hmmmm i do not know. My brothers only eaten the fear of others so id say something good like stakes." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Would you like me to call my father so he can bring the kids here?" Lana asked

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...they might needed to be fed right now..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back