• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo nodded lightly and replied as he took a seat within the shack. The shack was slightly empty, given the time of day it was. When he looked to his left, he saw an old couple eating side by side, one glass of wine each, studiously bent over their meals. A group of young women in their thirties walked past the shack, collapsing with helpless giggles. In truth, the tiny shack was huddled despondent among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the darkening sky, it hunched in itself, fighting against the drizzle. Hundreds of people rushed by it, outside on the crowded street. The rich aroma of the freshly cooked food surrounded the interior of the shack, as if beckoning customers to buy everything on the menu, which Haruo would've, if he had the money. He watched the middle aged man and what looked like his daughter prepare some chicken and soup, as if already knowing what they were going to order. He waited patiently for one of the cooks to serve them≭...

Sounds good, I'll have the same as you then.

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi nodded as he looked around at all the people who were there. He was surprised to see this place getting the attention that is was. When you think about it though, tons of people do live here and can't say everyone doesn't love a good bowl of ramen every once in awhile. Satoshi then looked at Haruo and sighed...

"So, do you think we did good? On our mission that is. I've heard that the higher ups accept no failure..."

Roman said:
"Yeah. Me, you, and Tonton altogether." Hanae said. "Do you wanna take us to the mansion?" She asked, as she petted Tonton's head.
''sure''

...♱She said before she opened a portal♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looked at her, "What I like is much different then what you might think is fun. But I think fun would be hanging out and doing thing's with friend's that gives me an Adrenaline rush, like a haunted house or a roller coaster" he said, looking to the side and putting his hand's behind his head, "Thing's like that"
''well yeah...doing stuff with a friend is always better''

She felt it was best not to comment. The only time she ever had any sort of fun was when she was torturing someone else. The only person she could really count as a friend was Garret, and he was more like a bodyguard than anything else.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...♱She said before she opened a portal♱...
Hanae yawned lightly as she stepped through the portal. "I saw an empty room when you took me to Akane's. I'll just take that one. I'll see you in a bit." She said softly.

Roman said:
Hanae yawned lightly as she stepped through the portal. "I saw an empty room when you took me to Akane's. I'll just take that one. I'll see you in a bit." She said softly.
''thats...actually someone's boyfriend's room. he dead though so we though for the sake of the girlfriend's memory, we just leave it there. you can share a room with me''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats...actually someone's boyfriend's room. he dead though so we though for the sake of the girlfriend's memory, we just leave it there. you can share a room with me''
Hanae had froze up again, "Dead? Okay..." she said, before her face turned red when Seol said she can share a room with her, "Share a room with y-y-ou?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri looked around, she was right, there weren't many people... which wasn't working in her favor. "W-well... even if it's a few people I get embarrassed" she said.
...☽Neko continued to stare at the girl in silence for a few moments, not exactly believing her words, but thinking she should push it either. It didn't really matter all that much a s to why the girl was wearing the hat, Neko was just curious. She soon stopped poking at the hat and hummed a little before speaking☾...

"Mm... okay! Where are you headed?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well yeah...doing stuff with a friend is always better''
Zero looked at Ravynne, "Guessing from your reaction, you've never hung out with a friend have you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Roman said:
Hanae had froze up again, "Dead? Okay..." she said, before her face turned red when Seol said she can share a room with her, "Share a room with y-y-ou?"
''yeah. dont worry, we can fit 2 beds in there''

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looked at Ravynne, "Guessing from your reaction, you've never hung out with a friend have you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.
''im sure she has though...because if she didnt have any friends, she couldnt smile like she did when i gave her a lap pillow''

WeirdPrincess said:
...☽Neko continued to stare at the girl in silence for a few moments, not exactly believing her words, but thinking she should push it either. It didn't really matter all that much a s to why the girl was wearing the hat, Neko was just curious. She soon stopped poking at the hat and hummed a little before speaking☾...
"Mm... okay! Where are you headed?"
Ruri looked at the girl, "I was going to go get ice cream since it's a little hot out..... you can join me, if you'd like" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravynne resisted the urge to immaturely stick her tongue out at Zero. If there was one thing she prided herself on it was not being childish. So, she decided to merely glare at him halfheartedly. It was the best she could do under the circumstances.

"Only Garret," was her answer and she turned around on her stomach to rest her chin against her crossed arms.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im sure she has though...because if she didnt have any friends, she couldnt smile like she did when i gave her a lap pillow''
Zero looked at them both, "Only Garret? Then he must be a little special if he managed to get you to not kill him" he said, though jokingly.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looked at them both, "Only Garret? Then he must be a little special if he managed to get you to not kill him" he said, though jokingly.
''Ravynne, i can still provide a lap pillow...''

...♱She soon looked at Zero and made a hush kind of gesture♱...

''maybe its personal...''

She didn't even look up, deciding to let her actions speak for themselves as she made her way over and lay her head on Seris' lap. While it wasn't exactly a personal issue, it was still odd for her to be without him for so long. He had been her constant for so many years.

"I haven't killed you either," she reminded Zero, deciding to give in to her childish nature and stuck out her tongue at him while she relaxed into Seris.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ravynne, i can still provide a lap pillow...''
...♱She soon looked at Zero and made a hush kind of gesture♱...

''maybe its personal...''
Zero chuckled, "That is true, though everyone I know has wanted to strangle me at some point, I never seem to be able to leave certain people alone, not that it's a bad thing" he said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just waited wondering if Myuki is truly strong to get through this⊹...
Soon lanas father arrived with the childeren and smiled at kikuri. "There hungy my lady." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soon lanas father arrived with the childeren and smiled at kikuri. "There hungy my lady." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh...guess il have to breast-feed them then..right?''

TheDragoon said:
Dex yawned lightly and stretched as the movie ended. "Well, that was fun. What did you think Hina?" He asked as he looked to see her reaction.
Hina sat there fast asleep with her head resting on his shoulders gently as she took gentle breaths. One hand was clasped to one of his hands

Roman said:
"Don't you mean your "sister", but yeah, steak sounds nice." Luke said, thinking about how fun it'd be to tease Atrio since he was turned into a girl. "Any idea for sides?"
"Hmmm maybe potatoes and esparagus?" She said curiously as she thought about it. She knew that was about the most american meal ever but didnt really care as long as it was good food

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well it would be myuki. Unless you are producing milk that is. But if you are not then myuki must feed them." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah but shes...shes not well. and i dont think i can produce milk yet..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah but shes...shes not well. and i dont think i can produce milk yet..''
"Hmm...... Well because myuki gave birth her body should naturaly produce the milk even if shes asleep. Think you can wake her enough for her to feed the childeren?" He asked as he had no other solution to this problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back