• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can mylady. At least till you get myuki to were she needs to be. They will need to feed soon." Lanas father said as he walked in and looked to kikuri to see if she approved of him watching the younglings

[/QUOTE]
''alright...oh and if the Lamia starts to wrap its tail around your arm and constricted it, just rub the tip of the tail''

...⊹She said before she started to put Myuki on the ambulance bed⊹...

''as for the Intoner...just make sure she keeps quiet..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Were?" He asked as he held a hand out for her and smiled more
After she had texted her family she went onto some social media as she waited for luke to come back out and cuddle her. She still couldnt beleive it, married now. It was like a dream, a dream she did not wish to wake up from

"You must stay close. If we move her we do not have the materials to keep her alive so you must do as you were while we transport her." The nurse said t her as other wheeled in one of those ambulance beds to get ready to move myuki

[/QUOTE]
Luke soon walked out of the bathroom, wearing his usual black outfit, consisting of a black sweater, with the sleeves rolled up and his simple black jeans and shoes. "What'd they say, Rina?" He asked happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...oh and if the Lamia starts to wrap its tail around your arm and constricted it, just rub the tip of the tail''
...⊹She said before she started to put Myuki on the ambulance bed⊹...

''as for the Intoner...just make sure she keeps quiet..''
"Yes mam." The man said as the nurses helped transfer myuki onto the ambulence bed then started to wheel her out as lanas dad walked over and slowly took both childere in his arms

Roman said:
Luke soon walked out of the bathroom, wearing his usual black outfit, consisting of a black sweater, with the sleeves rolled up and his simple black jeans and shoes. "What'd they say, Rina?" He asked happily.
She looked up when he spoke as she shut her phone off. "They all agreed to comming over." She said to him with a smile as she put her phone on the night stand then grabed her glasses and put them on

"First time for everything," the violet-haired girl muttered, resting her chin on the palm of her right hand, "Besides, torturing other people is just too much fun to pass up." She leaned against the trunk, feeling the trunk digging into her back in a way that was exceedingly uncomfortable.

@LunaCrosby @HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes mam." The man said as the nurses helped transfer myuki onto the ambulence bed then started to wheel her out as lanas dad walked over and slowly took both childere in his arms

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri followed after Myuki and the nurses⊹...

''hope she'll be okay..''

Lucius looked at his surroundings he smiled at a passing female then grimaced. now he needed to find a guide he looked around for a while...(BTW need someone to RP with pls!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if we can finish tomorrow, why not finish now?''
...♱She asked curiously as she put back on her top♱...
Hanae smiled, "How about we just teleport everything there? It'd be faster and then we could just go whatever, well I might just go to sleep..."

aspectwarrior said:
Lucius looked at his surroundings he smiled at a passing female then grimaced. now he needed to find a guide he looked around for a while...(BTW need someone to RP with pls!"
(If youve made a character sheet and have been accepted ill rp with you)

Roman said:
Hanae smiled, "How about we just teleport everything there? It'd be faster and then we could just go whatever, well I might just go to sleep..."
''alright...lets teleport all your stuff to the mansion then''

...♱She said before she tapped Tonton's head lightly with her finger♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She looked up when he spoke as she shut her phone off. "They all agreed to comming over." She said to him with a smile as she put her phone on the night stand then grabed her glasses and put them on

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded as he out on his watch and rolled up his sleeves, "Alright then. I'll go see what we can make, I'm pretty sure there's some cookbooks around here. You should get dressed... And then meet me in the kitchen."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We could incase they need help." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''lets go then''

...⊹She said before taking Lana's hand and following after the nurses and myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...lets teleport all your stuff to the mansion then''
...♱She said before she tapped Tonton's head lightly with her finger♱...
Hanae smiled and went to do it, "I'll do it." She said happily. Tonton looked up at Seol when she poked her and she made an oink noise.

Roman said:
Hanae smiled and went to do it, "I'll do it." She said happily. Tonton looked up at Seol when she poked her and she made an oink noise.
''heh...cute''

...♱She said as she smiled at the pig♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah~ a sadist and a masochist~ i hate fighting them since they like pain. and Zero, lets just say we're something like a delinquent okay?''
Zero was going to reply before looking at the girl. "How do you know my name when I haven't told you yet?" he asked before glancing at Ravynne, "Is that position even comfortable?"

Roman said:
Luke nodded as he out on his watch and rolled up his sleeves, "Alright then. I'll go see what we can make, I'm pretty sure there's some cookbooks around here. You should get dressed... And then meet me in the kitchen."
Rina nodded and smiled although she was a little sad he did not come cuddle with her for a little bit but she did not show it as she got up and started to get dressed in his clothes she had been wearing before then started out of the room

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets go then''
...⊹She said before taking Lana's hand and following after the nurses and myuki⊹...
Lana nodded as they left and the old man relaxed with the kids

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina nodded and smiled although she was a little sad he did not come cuddle with her for a little bit but she did not show it as she got up and started to get dressed in his clothes she had been wearing before then started out of the room
Lana nodded as they left and the old man relaxed with the kids

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Both the Intoners were just following the nurses and Myuki, Kikuri using the mark to support Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Both the Intoners were just following the nurses and Myuki, Kikuri using the mark to support Myuki⊹...
The nurses quickly wheeled her out and started for the exit to the secret village

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh...cute''
...♱She said as she smiled at the pig♱...
Hanae was still teleporting her things to the mansion, while Tonton stood up against the couch and tried climbing onto the arm part

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The nurses quickly wheeled her out and started for the exit to the secret village

[/QUOTE]
''we better not be caught by the UN...if we do though, im gonna kill em..''

Roman said:
Hanae was still teleporting her things to the mansion, while Tonton stood up against the couch and tried climbing onto the arm part
(isnt Tonton on the bed?)

...♱Seol just watched Tonton♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back