• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Yeah... it was pleasantly warm...." Fricka said, smiling, as she climbed up onto the ledge of the pool, and sat down on it, brushing the hair that was laying on her eyes out.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... it was pleasantly warm...." Fricka said, smiling, as she climbed up onto the ledge of the pool, and sat down on it, brushing the hair that was laying on her eyes out.
Logan chuckled, "That's good to here. I tried to get it warm enough so you wouldn't get sick or anything of the sort."

Roman said:
Taylor laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out at Celia when she stuck her tongue out at him. When she gave him two shows he nodded and began searching for them on tv. Flipping through the channels, he eventually ran into Bones and left it there. Taylor had heard a few things about rhis show from the other teachers at the school and they made it seem really good. That's when he decided that if even his own side who's also a teacher watches the show it must be good...
"I found Bones... Not literally, but the show."

Taylor laughed lightly at what he had said, before scooting to rhw spot where he usually sleeps on the bed and laying there as he watched tv.

"Even though we're doing something as simple as watching tv, I'm happy we're able to spend time together~"
...❤︎Celia wiggled her way under the cover's until she was comfortable and warm before laughing when Taylor said he found Bones. Of course, she knew he couldn't find them literally in her apartment, or else she'd be confused as to why there were bones in her house. Plus she probably would have been a little scared by the fact to, no one wants to find bones in there house unless their an archaeologist. Celia soon nodded in agreement to Taylor's words. It was nice that they got to do something like this since it wasn't very often that got to spend time together. It made her happy that they got to do this, even if it was just watching tv and she was sort of focused entirely on the show since it was her favorite. Celia soon spoke❤︎...

"Me too. We'll be able to spend more time together tomorrow and the day after. What do you think we should do?"

"Thanks..." Fricka smiled at Logan.

"Do you not wanna swim?" She asked, kicking the surface of the water with her feet

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Nexus sat down and Axel gave them a bit of alone time by going down to get breakfast. "Thanks... I'm sorry we did this on such short notice babe, I just didn't know what else to do..."
Ilaani shook her head "Its okay....though, what exactly did you see?" She asked "You know...if its okay for you to talk about it right now" she said after, wanting to understand what was going on really, she had sort of heard it from what she had saw, but she didn't exactly trust whoever that guy was, Akuma or something.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled as he watched her go off teasingly giving her a small tap on her back side before he walked to the living room and looked around happily

[/QUOTE]
Euloria came back a while later having changed her outfit and fixed her hair, leaving a note for Ariel on the fridge to let her know where they were "Alright, I'm ready to go" she said happily as she walked up to him "Any particular place you want to go?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shook her head "Its okay....though, what exactly did you see?" She asked "You know...if its okay for you to talk about it right now" she said after, wanting to understand what was going on really, she had sort of heard it from what she had saw, but she didn't exactly trust whoever that guy was, Akuma or something.
Nexus sighed. "I was in the hospital and Axel was gone. The minute I stepped out of the room things didn't feel right, like something was tearing my soul apart from the inside... Anyway, things got weirder as I walked down the hall and blood began scattering the walls. It told me to stop, but I couldn't for some reason. I got my answer why later, in bloody hand writing, the walls said 'he is controlling you'. Eventually I got to the end and... All I remember was some horrible creature calling himself Ineur..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia wiggled her way under the cover's until she was comfortable and warm before laughing when Taylor said he found Bones. Of course, she knew he couldn't find them literally in her apartment, or else she'd be confused as to why there were bones in her house. Plus she probably would have been a little scared by the fact to, no one wants to find bones in there house unless their an archaeologist. Celia soon nodded in agreement to Taylor's words. It was nice that they got to do something like this since it wasn't very often that got to spend time together. It made her happy that they got to do this, even if it was just watching tv and she was sort of focused entirely on the show since it was her favorite. Celia soon spoke❤︎...
"Me too. We'll be able to spend more time together tomorrow and the day after. What do you think we should do?"
Taylor smiled when Celia laughed at what he said. He then yawned quietly and stood up, soon lifting the covers and layong down, using the cover to cover himself. He listened to what Celia was saying about how she was happy they could spend time too, and he heard her say something about what they could for their two days together. He then tapped his chin in thought before speaking....

"Well, Talia is trustworthy, so we could leave the house in her care. That being said, how about I take you to this new hotel that is opening soon. I heard it's going to pretty nice, but costly since they have things like a spa and stuff."

JJKab said:
"Thanks..." Fricka smiled at Logan.
"Do you not wanna swim?" She asked, kicking the surface of the water with her feet

@Roman
Logan shook his head no, "I would, but I didn't bring my swim trunks. And I don't think you'd be comfortable seeing me in my underwear... Heck I even got in trouble once for coming to school in my underwear... I don't see why, they're clothes after all.."

Fricka giggled, as she nodded, as she jumped back into the water, disappearing under the surface

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she nodded, as she jumped back into the water, disappearing under the surface
Logan watched as Fricka swimmer down into the water. "Wow I can't see her..."

After Fricka reached the bottom, she touched it, and decided to remain on it for a while. She sat down, and looked up at the surface, blowing tiny bubbles of air.

@Roman

JJKab said:
After Fricka reached the bottom, she touched it, and decided to remain on it for a while. She sat down, and looked up at the surface, blowing tiny bubbles of air.
Logan tapped the ground with his fingers as he waited for Fricka to come back up. "She didn't say how long she could hold her breath... I hope she's okay."

Fricka started to experience troubles with holding her breath after 2 minutes after she dived. She held her hand over her mouth, her stomach convulsing slightly. She started to swim upwards, blowing all her air in the process. She did this so that her lungs wouldn't rip apart.

@Roman

JJKab said:
Fricka started to experience troubles with holding her breath after 2 minutes after she dived. She held her hand over her mouth, her stomach convulsing slightly. She started to swim upwards, blowing all her air in the process. She did this so that her lungs wouldn't rip apart.
@Roman
Logan sighed and eventually stood up and stretched. "Im going to check this out.." He said, raking off his shirt and pants so his clothes wouldn't get wet. Hw then jumped into the water and swam downward until he saw Fricka on hee way up. He then motioned for her to hurry.

Fricka noticed Logan, and nodded, as she reached the surface. She breathed in rapidly.

"Wow... that... is a... long... way up.." She said, tired of swimming for today. She climbed up the pool side, and stood up, shaking her head, flailing water from her hair all around.

@Roman

Roman said:
(((( Let's use them for a bit longer ))))
(Ok ^-^ would you like me to start?)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria came back a while later having changed her outfit and fixed her hair, leaving a note for Ariel on the fridge to let her know where they were "Alright, I'm ready to go" she said happily as she walked up to him "Any particular place you want to go?" She asked curiously.
"As long as your by my side i do not care were we go." He said softly to her with a loving smile

JJKab said:
Fricka noticed Logan, and nodded, as she reached the surface. She breathed in rapidly.
"Wow... that... is a... long... way up.." She said, tired of swimming for today. She climbed up the pool side, and stood up, shaking her head, flailing water from her hair all around.

@Roman
Logan soon made his way up to the surface after Fricka did. "Yeah. You had me worried for a moment." He said, as he climbed out of the water and sighed. "I thought something had happened." He told her, while he picked up his clothes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok ^-^ would you like me to start?)
"As long as your by my side i do not care were we go." He said softly to her with a loving smile

[/QUOTE]
(((( Can you please? ))))

"No. I would've been fine... don't worry about me.." Fricka smiled slightly at Logan.

"Imma go change now." She said, walking towards the restrooms, whistling.

@Roman

JJKab said:
"No. I would've been fine... don't worry about me.." Fricka smiled slightly at Logan.
"Imma go change now." She said, walking towards the restrooms, whistling.

@Roman
Logan nodded, "That'll be a hard task. I care for all my friends." He said, as he put on his pants. He then put on his shirt and scarf and waited for Fricka to come out of the restroom.

Fricka was suprised. Logan just called her "friend" by saying that he cares about his friends. She came out of the restroom, slightly blushing

"S-So... you say that... you care about your.... friends?" She asks, walking towards Logan.

@Roman

Roman said:
(((( Can you please? ))))
(Yup yup)

Rina layed there panting a little in the bed of the master bed room with luke. Her glasses layed on one of the nightstands as her and luke had moved up to there some tume durring there previous events

JJKab said:
Fricka was suprised. Logan just called her "friend" by saying that he cares about his friends. She came out of the restroom, slightly blushing
"S-So... you say that... you care about your.... friends?" She asks, walking towards Logan.
Logan smiled and looked at Fricka, "Well of course I care about my friends! They're what keep me going, and without them I'd just be lost!"

tumblr_nyy4jgQEIP1ulr5fso3_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back