• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Babe...... Im not 5 now." She teased him before nodding

[/QUOTE]
Dex shrugged. "Alright, don't say I warned you. How about we watch a classic? Like nightmare on elm street?" He asked.

Fricka slowly started walking towards the HS, having a backpack on her back. She was so happy to finally learn how to controll her powers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm..... Horror?" She asked him
Rina smiled happily and leaned up into him happily. "Thank you love." She said softly as she sat with him and rode down the street

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome, Rina." Luke said, as he smiled. When she sat back up, he put his hands back on her waist and sighed, "We're almost there!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You do not have to cook now love." He said as he walked over and gently layed his hands to her waist as he smiled and kissed at her cheek lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blinked "Are you sure?" She asked "You're hungry and I don't mind cooking really" she said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Dex shrugged. "Alright, don't say I warned you. How about we watch a classic? Like nightmare on elm street?" He asked.
"I was thinking more like incidious." She said to him

Roman said:
"You're welcome, Rina." Luke said, as he smiled. When she sat back up, he put his hands back on her waist and sighed, "We're almost there!"
She smiled happily and nodded when he said they were almost there

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blinked "Are you sure?" She asked "You're hungry and I don't mind cooking really" she said with a smile.
"Its obvious you have done so much work while i was gone. Let me treat you." He said as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek more

TheDragoon said:
Nexus had arrived at the hotel sometime later. "Alright... I'm here... I hope I made it in time..." He said as he walked in, got their room number from the clerk and entered the elevator, going on his way up.
After a while Ilaani still couldn't rest her mind from worry, blowing some air from her cheeks she stood up refusing to listen if she was told to stay "One quick search for him won't hurt" she said as she then made her way to the the door.

Fricka slowly entered the High School's main building, as she looked around happily. She headed over to the doors with "Cafeteria" written on them. She was starting to get hungry, and would gladly appreciate a hot meal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was thinking more like incidious." She said to him

"Its obvious you have done so much work while i was gone. Let me treat you." He said as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek more

[/QUOTE]
"But I-" She could feel the urge to pout arising but decided against being stubborn about doing things herself this time so instead she smiled "Alright, If you insist" she said as she turned to peck him on the lips

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly entered the High School's main building, as she looked around happily. She headed over to the doors with "Cafeteria" written on them. She was starting to get hungry, and would gladly appreciate a hot meal.
(((( If you want, we can interact. I'm always glad to help out our newcomers ))))

[/QUOTE]
Dex shrugged. "Alright." He said. It's not like he hadn't seen anything scarier.

Nonalaka said:
After a while Ilaani still couldn't rest her mind from worry, blowing some air from her cheeks she stood up refusing to listen if she was told to stay "One quick search for him won't hurt" she said as she then made her way to the the door.
Axel blocked her way. "No, remember what he said. We have to wait here." He said.

Nexus got out of the elevator and knocked on the door to Axel's and Ilaani's room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana slid infront of ophelia nd brought her hands to ophelias cheeks. "Please forgive me." She begged her softly as she leaned into her and nuzzled ophelias neck

[/QUOTE]
''alright...il forgive you..dont hurt me like that again okay..?''

...⊹Ophelia said softly as her form turned back to normal⊹...

Nonalaka said:
"But I-" She could feel the urge to pout arising but decided against being stubborn about doing things herself this time so instead she smiled "Alright, If you insist" she said as she turned to peck him on the lips
He happily kissed her back before gently kissing down to the side of her neck gently and lovingly as he held onto her waist

Roman said:
Hanae walked out of her room, with a suitcase full of hee clothes. She took that and set it by the box she had brought it in first, "Seol? There's another suitcase in my room, mind grabbing it for me?"
''sure''

...♱Seol said before going into her room and grabbing the suit case♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...il forgive you..dont hurt me like that again okay..?''
...⊹Ophelia said softly as her form turned back to normal⊹...
"Please please please please please." She continued to say as she held onto her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please please please please please." She continued to say as she held onto her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon hugged Lana back seeing how desperate she was to not lose her⊹...

JJKab said:
(It could be awesome... You can start if you of course want...)
(((( Alright, also, a little tip. When replying to someone, it's best to tag them (@Roman) or click reply so they can find your post without any problems :) )))

A young man was walking down the hallway. He yawned tiredly and continued to walk sluggishly, "So early..." he groaned. "So tired.." he said as he wnr into the cafeteria.

[/QUOTE]
"Just keep going straight. We'll be there in no time" Luke told Rina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(((( Alright, also, a little tip. When replying to someone, it's best to that them (@Roman) or click reply so they can find your post without any problems :) )))
A young man was walking down the hallway. He yawned tiredly and continued to walk sluggishly, "So early..." he groaned. "So tired.." he said as he wnr into the cafeteria.

(((Okay, i usually @ them)))

Fricka was silently sitting in the cafeteria, eating a sandvich, and drinking hot tea. Her usual breakfast.

@Roman[/URL]
...☆Kaori could only stare at him in horror as he explained his reasoning for doing what he was doing. What goal could possibly be so important that he'd go to such lengths? Kaori focused more energy into healing Roman as he finished speaking, the glow around her hands disappearing right as he began the countdown. Her eyes widened in slight panic, immediately going to attempt to grab Roman before she stopped, curious about something. She turned to look at him, a confused and slightly scared look on her face☆...

"But why give me time to run? Why not just attack me like you did with Ro-"

...☆Just then the secone voice in her head started to speak again, this time louder than it wad before. It actually kind of hurt, and her speech stopped cold and she grabbed her head, another hand clutching her stomach, which felt like it was pulsing. The voice was still faint enough to where she couldn't quite tell what it was saying, but it was loud enough to make out a single word: "out." The heartbeat was loud enough in her chest to where just feeling it made her gasp for air, and she almost fell to her knees, if not for the fact that she knew she had to get Roman out of here. This little event made her forget all about asking the man questions, and her focus returned to getting him out of here Despite feeling like she was going to collapse, Kaori looked up at the masked man, her irises flashing a color that didn't belong to her, before returning to normal as she made her way over to her unconscious friend. Kaori managed to get an arm of his around her neck, trying to drag him off to safety☆...

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon hugged Lana back seeing how desperate she was to not lose her⊹...
"I love you, please forgive me." She continued to beg ophelia

Roman said:
(((( Alright, also, a little tip. When replying to someone, it's best to tag them (@Roman) or click reply so they can find your post without any problems :) )))

"Yes love." She said as she rode down the street

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you, please forgive me." She continued to beg ophelia
"Yes love." She said as she rode down the street

[/QUOTE]
''i said i forgive you...your kinda deaf yknow..?''

...⊹She said with a faint giggle as she held her there before she gently pushed Lana away to kiss her⊹...

JJKab said:
(((Okay, i usually @ them)))
Fricka was silently sitting in the cafeteria, eating a sandvich, and drinking hot tea. Her usual breakfast.
Logan yawned once more before he went to get some food from the cooks... His food was different though. It was just a tray of fire. "Thanks..." he said, before looking around for a place to sit. "He then seen someone he wasn't familiar with and went to the table she sat at. He quickly ate the fire on his tray and made his way over to the table. Now he felt woken up, "Hey there!"

Fricka shivered slightly, as she looked at the guy who was approaching her, and said hi to her

"Oh... H-Hi..." She said, slightly shyly looking at him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back