• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hanae soon stopped laughing and nodded, "Y-Yeah! Sorry, I almost forgot." She said as they appeared in her apartment. It was a nice sized place, and everything was pretty neat. It was just like any apartment, that a young quiet female would own. "Here we are.."
''alright...lets start moving. the faster we do it the faster you dont have to pay rental''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...lets start moving. the faster we do it the faster you dont have to pay rental''
Akane nodded and walked towards her bedroom, before the squealing of a pig could be heard. Soon a small pig came running out of the kitchen and stopped in front of Seol.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and walked towards her bedroom, before the squealing of a pig could be heard. Soon a small pig came running out of the kitchen and stopped in front of Seol.
''uhhh...hello..''

...♱She said before she picked it up but held it away from her as she just looked at it confused♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''uhhh...hello..''
...♱She said before she picked it up but held it away from her as she just looked at it confused♱...
The pig simply made an oink noise, as if saying hello. Hanae then walked out of her room, carrying a box full of her pictures and other things she had in there. "I see you met, Tonton. That's Akane's pet pig."

Roman said:
The pig simply made an oink noise, as if saying hello. Hanae then walked out of her room, carrying a box full of her pictures and other things she had in there. "I see you met, Tonton. That's Akane's pet pig."
''hes...small...''

...♱She said before pulling it in a bit so she could hold it in a comfortable way so her arms dont have to stay tired♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hes...small...''
...♱She said before pulling it in a bit so she could hold it in a comfortable way so her arms dont have to stay tired♱...
"I was told that she was was the smallest out of her siblings. Maybe that's why." Hanae said, as she grabbed the tape. Tonton snuggled into Seol's arms, closing her eyes and resting. "Oh yeah, he's a she."

Roman said:
Luke took a deep breath before climbing onto the back of the motorcycle, and he soon placed his hands on Rina's waist. "You know which is brake right? If you know then I can probably gurantee our safety..."
"Yeah!" She said happily as she reved the bike again then looked around. "Why does it not go?" She asked

Roman said:
"I was told that she was was the smallest out of her siblings. Maybe that's why." Hanae said, as she grabbed the tape. Tonton snuggled into Seol's arms, closing her eyes and resting. "Oh yeah, he's a she."
''alright...i guess she likes me now?''

...♱She said before holding it close so she can actually rest her arms♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said happily as she reved the bike again then looked around. "Why does it not go?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Luke placed Rina's hands in the correct spot, seeing that she didn't know how to use the clutch. "Let the clutch lever out while simultaneously pulling back on the throttle then slowly let out the clutch lever until the bike starts to roll forward." He explained, as he pointed to each of the things he just spoke about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Luke placed Rina's hands in the correct spot, seeing that she didn't know how to use the clutch. "Let the clutch lever out while simultaneously pulling back on the throttle then slowly let out the clutch lever until the bike starts to roll forward." He explained, as he pointed to each of the things he just spoke about.
She nodded and did as he instructed quickly and the bike launched off with them on it

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...i guess she likes me now?''
...♱She said before holding it close so she can actually rest her arms♱...
Hanae smiled, "She's quick to like those are good. She knows who's good or bad just by looking at them. If you ask me, Tonton... Is sort of a genius for a pig."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded and did as he instructed quickly and the bike launched off with them on it

[/QUOTE]
"Good job!" Luke yelled as they rode off. He then loosened his grip on Rina's waist, his worries of her hitting something soon going away. "To the house we go to..." he said, to himself.

Roman said:
"Good job!" Luke yelled as they rode off. He then loosened his grip on Rina's waist, his worries of her hitting something soon going away. "To the house we go to..." he said, to himself.
She cheered happily as they raved down the street excitedly. "This is fuuuuuuun!!!" She cheered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She cheered happily as they raved down the street excitedly. "This is fuuuuuuun!!!" She cheered

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, seeing that Rina was happy made him happy... Oh God. Happy... That word made him sick, but there was no other word for it. "Hey! Make a left and go into that tunnel!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...see...''
"Yeah." Hanae said as she taped the box shut. "You can set her down on the couch. It's her favorite spot." She said, as she went into her room to get more stuff.

Roman said:
Luke smiled, seeing that Rina was happy made him happy... Oh God. Happy... That word made him sick, but there was no other word for it. "Hey! Make a left and go into that tunnel!"
"Yes love!" She cheered as she raced left into the tunnel and laughed happily as she leaned back into him

Roman said:
"Yeah." Hanae said as she taped the box shut. "You can set her down on the couch. It's her favorite spot." She said, as she went into her room to get more stuff.
...♱Seol soon set Tonton down on the couch and started to help Hanae pack♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ummmmmmmm." She said as her face went blank and she tried to figure it out

[/QUOTE]
''i assume the chiefs cook your food..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mo papa does." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...you need to start learning your kitchen''

...⊹Ophelia said as she giggled a bit⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back