• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "So if you fail to protect human's, you'll just disappear? that sucks..." she said.
(it's fine)
Des sighed an nodded, "I know right? And all humans ever seem to try to do is kill each other? How the hell am I supposed to protect the humans when the one's attacking them are more humans. Can you see why I'm a bit annoyed at them?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well myuki does not follow our culture so it would not matter. You may bring her if myuki dies." She said to her as lana smiled happily
She sighed then looked to him. "I guess im wearing some of yours for the day." She said to him

"I missed you too my love." He said as he hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as she hugged him back "Ariel missed you too, she'll be happy to know you're home safe" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed an nodded, "I know right? And all humans ever seem to try to do is kill each other? How the hell am I supposed to protect the humans when the one's attacking them are more humans. Can you see why I'm a bit annoyed at them?"

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, everything they do affects you so it's difficult to find a solution" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded a little in understanding and spoke soon after. She grasped what Akira was saying because that was how Asuka felt like. It wasn't exactly word for word of course, but a little less than half of what he said was pretty spot on for how she felt. It was hard to express how thankful she was, when nothing compared or sized up to how she felt. Words nor anything could quite sum up her feelings, Asuka even had the slightest trouble now trying to express her gratefulness. She soon directed her eyes to the basket once it was open and caught a whiff of the pizza, as well as the other things in there. The aroma of the pizza she could smell the most over the other foods and boy did it look good. Her mouth almost watered at the sight of the delicious cuisine. Shaking her head, her eyes redirected towards Akira after she took a seat, sitting cross legged❦...

"I may not have needed to say thank you, but I said it anyway. I just feel grateful for this, being with you, and well.. almost everything good that's been going on in my life. I wanted to express that in some way and saying thank you just seemed to be it. Even saying that really isn't enough, there wouldn't be to size up how grateful I am. Though I do understand what you're saying because that's usually how I feel."

tumblr_ngwj71TV0z1tub8mlo1_500.gif
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied to Asuka. As he spoke, he looked around the bountiful display of exotic foods that were laid on the numerous plates infront of them. He looked around the area and smiled, soon breathing in the fresh ocean air that was being emitted from the nearby sea. Even though it was turning to the night, the air was still warm, and was lacking a particular breeze, this meant that the candles would stay lit and would preserve the mood of the date. In truth, it had been way too long since they had last been on a date, and Akira found that it'd be the perfect way to begin Valentine's Day. Of course, Valentine's Day had long passed, so it wasn't as perfect as he'd have liked it to be. He planned to make it up to his wife, though, with numerous surprises lined up that he knew she'd enjoy. While he was talking, he used his powers to get tickets to a romantic comedy that would be in the theatre the next day. He'd already planned ahead for such an occasion, and he was going to make sure their day would be perfect♅...

I'm glad to hear that~ So, what will we eat first?~ There's a lot of different styles of food here~

--------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi laughed again at Haruo's response. Yeah yeah was all he had to say? Wow.. He was even more dense than before.
"Okay then. Whatever you say."

Satoshi chuckled and was about to take off his shoes, before Haruo kicked him in the behind and he fell over. He then heard Haruo speak, before he turned and look at him, responding in a way he found positive...

"That's not cool at all! You could have said excuse me! And yeah, I just wanted some ramen. Chicken would hit the spot."
...Haruo nodded lightly and replied as he took a seat within the shack. The shack was slightly empty, given the time of day it was. When he looked to his left, he saw an old couple eating side by side, one glass of wine each, studiously bent over their meals. A group of young women in their thirties walked past the shack, collapsing with helpless giggles. In truth, the tiny shack was huddled despondent among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the darkening sky, it hunched in itself, fighting against the drizzle. Hundreds of people rushed by it, outside on the crowded street. The rich aroma of the freshly cooked food surrounded the interior of the shack, as if beckoning customers to buy everything on the menu, which Haruo would've, if he had the money. He watched the middle aged man and what looked like his daughter prepare some chicken and soup, as if already knowing what they were going to order. He waited patiently for one of the cooks to serve them≭...

Sounds good, I'll have the same as you then.

---------------------------

...A male towered over Kenji, who was kneeling on both of his knees within the courtyard of Euphoria. The skies were roaring with thunder and lightning, and the rain was falling heavily onto the concrete around them.☄...

You're pathetic. Unworthy of being alive, much less a member of the royal lineage.

...♈Kenji knelt on the ground infront of the male and his three men that surrounding him. He stared down at the ground blankly, knowing that this was finally the end for him. He spoke as if in realisation with himself♈...

You're right. I thought I could protect my family.. the one I loved.. but I couldn't. I started this crusade to help me cope with the sense of worthlessness.. I hid it beneath a façade of lies.. I told myself this was about justice. About protecting the weak. But I was wrong. I was doing this because I needed something to fill this void within my heart. Blood seemed to flood that void and fill me with happiness. A faint reminder of my past life. No more. I won't lie to myself any more about what I am doing. I will kill as many beings as I can to continuing filling this void, and when no more are left, I will turn my blade on myself and take my own life.

KdoJ8W_zps6zhvnwjz.gif

...The male before Kenji, now recognised as a general of the Warrior-class Sanctums, grinned and raised his arms, spreading them away from his body. He spoke to the kneeling Kenji☄...

I am filled with positive emotions that you have come to this conclusion. It's just a shame that it's at the end of your life. You'll be dying from our blades, not your own. Stand up and accept your fate.

♈Kenji nodded and slowly stood up, accepting his fate from the Sanctums before him. He knew that his older brother would be outraged at the traitors before him, yet he decided it wasn't his problem anymore. After all, he'd be gone from this world, and any others to come. The Sanctum general infront of Kenji motioned his head towards him, a Sanctum soon running towards Kenji. Kenji spoke moments before the Sanctum impaled him, his voice being filled with a dark tone♈...

No..

...♈Kenji stumbled back from the sword impaling him. Pain wrung throughout his body, causing him to shout in pain. Suddenly, he snapped. His eyes shot open, and red irises glowed in anger. His hands made their way to the blade's hilt and began pulling. He spoke, his dark tone soon turning more ominous as the Sanctums before him recoiled backwards, shocked by the sight infront of them♈...

Pain.. This is why I fight..

mloDwX_zpsq70vki5x.gif

...♈Kenji continued yanking on the hilt until it sprung free from the centre of his chest, his blood soon spewing in an arc infront of him, following the sword's movements upward♈...

vq4Xw2_zpsnjbaersv.gif

...The Sanctum general spoke, taken back by the scene occurring infront of him and his men☄...

What.. the fuck?

...♈Kenji slowly laughed as he stumbled forward slightly, a burning red aura soon surrounding his body. He looked up at the Sanctum general and spoke, his eye opening to reveal a glowing blood red colour. He spoke, his dark tone only growing more devious♈...

This is my normal.. My nature..

KkPnk2_zps1zhpwnga.gif

...The Sanctum general replied as he looked at Kenji, noting the copious amounts of blood that stained the ground below him☄...

You've lost your mind... Finish him.

...Two Sanctums flanked Kenji, one behind him and one to the left. Another Sanctum charged towards Kenji and dropped to his knees, a vain attempt to grab the sword that was at Kenji's feet☄...

...♈Kenji stabbed the blade into the first Sanctum's hand before he reached his sword, pinning him to the ground. He then placed his foot onto his dropped sword and raised it upwards, soon extending his leg and causing the sword to impale the second Sanctum. He then ducked down and dodged the third Sanctums strike. At the same time, he ripped his blade from the second Sanctum's body and spun the top half of his own body, causing the blade's edge to slice through the third and second Sanctums' bodies almost instantly, cutting them in half. Their lifeless bodies releasing a spray of blood over the area as the dropped onto the ground. He quickly slammed the heel of his foot into the sword that kept the first Sanctum pinned, forcing the blade to descend further into the ground. He brought his sword upwards and cut the first Sanctum's arm off, forcing him to stand up and hold his stump. Before the first Sanctum could scream in pain, Kenji cut him in half and watched as the two halves split from one another♈...

vZoMVl_zpsitrlsxz7.gif

...♈Kenji spun his sword within his grasp and pointed it at the Sanctums before him, the previous victims' blood clinging to the blade as Kenji spoke♈...

Who's next?

tumblr_static_tumblr_mipkghz8cs1qcqepho1_500__1__zpsza4v13np.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, everything they do affects you so it's difficult to find a solution" she said.
Des merely nodded and turned the page again. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to get going, perhaps in the future we will meet again young dragonkin." Then turning, Des began to swiftly stride down the street, skillfully avoiding the humans while still reading.

((sorry have a project for school I need to work on so I'm going to end the interaction here...))

LunaCrosby said:
(did I miss your reply for our interaction a while ago? >~<)
((Possibly? I'm not sure since I was offline for a bit I lost all my alerts ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Des merely nodded and turned the page again. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to get going, perhaps in the future we will meet again young dragonkin." Then turning, Des began to swiftly stride down the street, skillfully avoiding the humans while still reading.
((sorry have a project for school I need to work on so I'm going to end the interaction here...))

[/QUOTE]
(alright)

Roman said:
Luke looked at Rina and smiled, "Sounds like a plan." He said, chuckling lightly. He did mention to her before that a kid wouldn't be bad. "If we do decide to start a family, what would you hope we have? Girl or boy?"
"I would not care just as long as we have one." She said softly to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, will do''
...⊹She said before she smiled at Lana⊹...

''shall we prepare breakfast?''
"Sure." Lana said to her with a happy smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I would not care just as long as we have one." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia smiled back before going downstairs to...wait she never saw the kitchen⊹...

''oh um...where's the kitchen?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia smiled back before going downstairs to...wait she never saw the kitchen⊹...
''oh um...where's the kitchen?''
"Sorry." Lana said before she took her hand and started to lead her twoards the kitchen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sorry." Lana said before she took her hand and started to lead her twoards the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia followed but with a surprised expression. Its the first time she ever noticed it⊹...

''your hand....its soft''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia followed but with a surprised expression. Its the first time she ever noticed it⊹...
''your hand....its soft''
Lana froze and blushed badly. "R-really??" She asked in embarasment as she walked with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I cant wait to see her again." He said softly to euloria

[/QUOTE]
"Well, she's out at the moment but I'm sure seeing you here will be a nice surprise to her" Euloria said as she looked towards the door for a moment then back to him. "Its weird seeing her all grown up and independent already" she said with a quiet laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana froze and blushed badly. "R-really??" She asked in embarasment as she walked with her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...they really are''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how's the sushi?''
Hanae looked at Seol, she was about to eat another, but stopped. "It's good. If we weren't leaving, I'd ask for seconds." She said laughing lightly. "Good~ It's really good~" Akane said, jumping into their conversation.

Roman said:
Hanae looked at Seol, she was about to eat another, but stopped. "It's good. If we weren't leaving, I'd ask for seconds." She said laughing lightly. "Good~ It's really good~" Akane said, jumping into their conversation.
''thats good...''

...♱She said before she yawned a little♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I would not care just as long as we have one." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... Me too." Luke said, smiling a little as he held on to Rina's hand. "I do want your opinion though... About this place. I was wondering how you felt about lakes and forestry? It's a lot of that stuff there."

Nonalaka said:
"Well, she's out at the moment but I'm sure seeing you here will be a nice surprise to her" Euloria said as she looked towards the door for a moment then back to him. "Its weird seeing her all grown up and independent already" she said with a quiet laugh.
"It sucks seeing her grown up already." He said with a small chuckle

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...they really are''
She blushed more. "O-oh." She said clearely embarased

Roman said:
"Yeah... Me too." Luke said, smiling a little as he held on to Rina's hand. "I do want your opinion though... About this place. I was wondering how you felt about lakes and forestry? It's a lot of that stuff there."
"It will be nice and quiet." She said happily to him as they walked

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah xD )
Asako smiled happily then gave him half of her sandwich, "here you go!~" she said happily.
"Thanks" Kenai said with a smile as he took the half he was offered soon taking a bite of it before he looked around the park a bit. "Looks like those UN guys aren't really scouting the park today, for now anyways which is good this is rather nice so I'd hate for it to be interrupted" he said with a nod, this had really been his first relaxing day in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back