• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''is it officially their names?''
"I like them." She said happily to her

Roman said:
Luke kissed Rina back, letting the kiss last for a while. He eventually sat up, and soon broke the kiss, his hand holding up some of Rina's purple hair, that he loved so much. "Alright babe~ I gave you your kiss. Are you going to get ready now?"
"Mayyyyyybe." She said softly to him as she teased him then giggled and got up then started for the bathroom

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like them." She said happily to her
"Mayyyyyybe." She said softly to him as she teased him then giggled and got up then started for the bathroom

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head and smiled, "Okay." He said, before going to change his shirt and put on some shoes. He then lastly put on his glasses. "That's better." He said, as he looked around.

Roman said:
Luke shook his head and smiled, "Okay." He said, before going to change his shirt and put on some shoes. He then lastly put on his glasses. "That's better." He said, as he looked around.
Rina came out three minuets later in a towel as she walked out. "Babe have you seen my clothes?" She asked as she walked to the closet and vent down looking for the clothes she wanted

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like them." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''then its official~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled more at Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then its official~''
...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled more at Myuki⊹...
Hello my young ones." She said softly as she looked back to her kids. Harumi was awake now And looked around as her tail constricted around kikuris wrist. It was hard enough to break bond but it was enough to cut off circulation of it held on to long. She was at least already as strong as a small python

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina came out three minuets later in a towel as she walked out. "Babe have you seen my clothes?" She asked as she walked to the closet and vent down looking for the clothes she wanted

[/QUOTE]
Luke was sitting on the bed, fixing his shoe laces, "They aren't where they usually are? I could have sworn I put them there after I washed yesterday." He said, rubbing his chin. "Maybe they're on the couch. I was folding clothes in there before I came in here..."

Roman said:
Luke was sitting on the bed, fixing his shoe laces, "They aren't where they usually are? I could have sworn I put them there after I washed yesterday." He said, rubbing his chin. "Maybe they're on the couch. I was folding clothes in there before I came in here..."
"Ok!" She said as she stood up straight then walked to luke and kissed his cheek before happily walking intoxthe living room to look for her clothes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hello my young ones." She said softly as she looked back to her kids. Harumi was awake now And looked around as her tail constricted around kikuris wrist. It was hard enough to break bond but it was enough to cut off circulation of it held on to long. She was at least already as strong as a small python

[/QUOTE]
''whoa! shes strong already!...though my hand seems to be dying now..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said as she stood up straight then walked to luke and kissed his cheek before happily walking intoxthe living room to look for her clothes

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded and watched as Rina left the room after kissing him on the cheek. He then sat back down and continued to fix his shoes. "Do you see them?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''whoa! shes strong already!...though my hand seems to be dying now..''
Myuki smiled and giggled tiredly as Harumi continued to constrict slowly but wasnt strong enough to do anything but cut off circulation

Roman said:
Luke nodded and watched as Rina left the room after kissing him on the cheek. He then sat back down and continued to fix his shoes. "Do you see them?"
"Nooooo." She groaned after about a minuet of not answering after he had asked the question

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and giggled tiredly as Harumi continued to constrict slowly but wasnt strong enough to do anything but cut off circulation

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...this is starting to hurt..''

...⊹She said before she got a knife and cut off her arm so Harumi had something to play with while Kikuri's arm started to regenerate and placed the knife away⊹...

''i probably wont be doing that forever''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...this is starting to hurt..''
...⊹She said before she got a knife and cut off her arm so Harumi had something to play with while Kikuri's arm started to regenerate and placed the knife away⊹...

''i probably wont be doing that forever''
"You susnd have to do that love." She said as she slowly slid a hand into the blanked and pushed a little pressure point on harumi and her tail quickly let go and coiled around myukis arm insted as she cooed happily and made the normal baby sounds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You susnd have to do that love." She said as she slowly slid a hand into the blanked and pushed a little pressure point on harumi and her tail quickly let go and coiled around myukis arm insted as she cooed happily and made the normal baby sounds

[/QUOTE]
''ah~ you shouldve told me that sooner''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah~ you shouldve told me that sooner''
"Sorry sweet heart. There are many pressure points we lamias have, some pressure points make us let go, other's make us squeeze tighter.... And you already know about the tip of the tail." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sorry sweet heart. There are many pressure points we lamias have, some pressure points make us let go, other's make us squeeze tighter.... And you already know about the tip of the tail." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''yeah but i think its a sexual thing and...it seems kinda wrong..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah but i think its a sexual thing and...it seems kinda wrong..''
"Its still concidered a pressure point." She said to her. "Oh and if i teach you the pressure points dont use them on me." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its still concidered a pressure point." She said to her. "Oh and if i teach you the pressure points dont use them on me." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha of course not..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good because the pressure points react differently to different ages." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah i see~''

''they forgot we were here huh..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and relaxed with her children in her arms
Lana nodded. "Nit surprising." She said with a small giggle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just sat with Myuki happily⊹...

''oh we should grab breakfast huh?''

''yep...and probably wash up as well''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just sat with Myuki happily⊹...
''oh we should grab breakfast huh?''

''yep...and probably wash up as well''
"I think...... I might sleep." Myuki said softly to then as she layed her children between her and kikuri and closed her eyes as she layed an armgently over the childeren

Lana. "We can have some fold ready soon." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I think...... I might sleep." Myuki said softly to then as she layed her children between her and kikuri and closed her eyes as she layed an armgently over the childeren
Lana. "We can have some fold ready soon." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri did the same and laid next to her sleep a bit more happily⊹...

''yeah. we can wake them up when food's ready''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri did the same and laid next to her sleep a bit more happily⊹...
''yeah. we can wake them up when food's ready''
Myuki passed out immidately when she closed her eyes

-------------

Lana nodded then turned to leave silently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back