• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked, "calm down, getting irritated to humans will get you nowhere. Besides, nothing they do makes sense, when did it ever?" she said.
Des huffed, his face going red in annoyance towards humans as he raged. "Seriously though!!! How the hell are you supposed to protect a species whose only thoughts are on the best ways to kill eachother!?!?!?! YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER A FEW MILLION YEARS THEY MIGHT HAVE FINALYY SORTED THEIR SHIT OUT!!!!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ARGHHH I FUCKING HATE THEIR STUPIDITY!!!!!" Then in a fit of rage Des turned and punched the ground as hard as he could, and then after a few seconds of calming down he stood and pulled his hand from a two foot deep hole.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero stared at her, She was only becoming more interesting to him. He smiled at her response, "I suppose it is polite, so then i'll introduce myself to you then ask again. My name is Zero, a Dragon god and slayer, it's nice to meet you, now what might your name be?" he asked. Remaining calm at her small glare, She might have been the first to glare at him the first minute he had spoken to someone, but everyone's different. He then looked at her book, searching for a title he saw none, which could have meant the book was something for her to fill in the pages herself.
((Sorry, I was cooking so I had my attention overtaken.))

Arching a dark brown, Ravynne turned to the male and placed the book on her lap. The History of Blood Drifters could wait, the man before her however was becoming increasingly frustrating and intriguing. She'd mentioned it once before: anyone she associated with had to be strong, they had to be able to deal with her personality and still challenge her in a way that didn't annoy her but fueled her determination. She had only ever met one person like that, but she hadn't kept in contact with him. She had disappeared because she had wanted no strings attached to anyone.

Well then Zero," she drawled, inclining her head slightly in a way that made her hair fall over her pale shoulder, "My name is Ravynne, anything else is to be kept secret." She refused to tell him anything else, he had after all only asked for her name. If he really wanted to know more he could ask the irritating spectators that were watching them with wide eyes. A small growl slipped from between her lips, causing her audience to flinch and look away. But they were listening, she could see the tension in their bodies even as they continued to eavesdrop.

'No worries, I'll just have to instill the fear within them once again,' she thought, her smirk turning malicious and gleeful in a way that instantly made many wary, 'I do enjoy tormenting people that irritate me, and they've done far more than that in the last five minutes.' Already, her mind was conjuring ways to torture those in the courtyard. Even if her reputation was obviously intact, them thinking they could intrude on her affairs was an idea they would soon regret having. And one they would never again entertain.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des huffed, his face going red in annoyance towards humans as he raged. "Seriously though!!! How the hell are you supposed to protect a species whose only thoughts are on the best ways to kill eachother!?!?!?! YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER A FEW MILLION YEARS THEY MIGHT HAVE FINALYY SORTED THEIR SHIT OUT!!!!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ARGHHH I FUCKING HATE THEIR STUPIDITY!!!!!" Then in a fit of rage Des turned and punched the ground as hard as he could, and then after a few seconds of calming down he stood and pulled his hand from a two foot deep hole.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blinked and looked at the hole "calm down, if you don't control your anger, you're going to get the UN on you for such a strong punch for a 'human', and do you know why they're after us?" she asked, her expression turning into a serious one.

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]((Sorry, I was cooking so I had my attention overtaken.))
Arching a dark brown, Ravynne turned to the male and placed the book on her lap. The History of Blood Drifters could wait, the man before her however was becoming increasingly frustrating and intriguing. She'd mentioned it once before: anyone she associated with had to be strong, they had to be able to deal with her personality and still challenge her in a way that didn't annoy her but fueled her determination. She had only ever met one person like that, but she hadn't kept in contact with him. She had disappeared because she had wanted no strings attached to anyone.

Well then Zero," she drawled, inclining her head slightly in a way that made her hair fall over her pale shoulder, "My name is Ravynne, anything else is to be kept secret." She refused to tell him anything else, he had after all only asked for her name. If he really wanted to know more he could ask the irritating spectators that were watching them with wide eyes. A small growl slipped from between her lips, causing her audience to flinch and look away. But they were listening, she could see the tension in their bodies even as they continued to eavesdrop.

'No worries, I'll just have to instill the fear within them once again,' she thought, her smirk turning malicious and gleeful in a way that instantly made many wary, 'I do enjoy tormenting people that irritate me, and they've done far more than that in the last five minutes.' Already, her mind was conjuring ways to torture those in the courtyard. Even if her reputation was obviously intact, them thinking they could intrude on her affairs was an idea they would soon regret having. And one they would never again entertain.

[/QUOTE]
(it's fine xD food wait's for no one)

Zero listened to her speak, the way she spoke was different from other's, though from the way the student's reacted to her growl, he could tell that she was well known among the student's. "Well Ravynne, I have a question for you, Why does everyone look like they've seen a ghost from your arrival? all you did was show up and sit down below a tree after all." he said before raising an eyebrow, "Unless you have some history with them that I wasn't around for" he said. He could tell she wasn't the kindest person, but she didn't seem to hurt anyone yet, besides emotionally scarring the student's.

LunaCrosby said:
(it's fine xD food wait's for no one)
Zero listened to her speak, the way she spoke was different from other's, though from the way the student's reacted to her growl, he could tell that she was well known among the student's. "Well Ravynne, I have a question for you, Why does everyone look like they've seen a ghost from your arrival? all you did was show up and sit down below a tree after all." he said before raising an eyebrow, "Unless you have some history with them that I wasn't around for" he said. He could tell she wasn't the kindest person, but she didn't seem to hurt anyone yet, besides emotionally scarring the student's.
Ravynne couldn't deny that the man's observation skills did impress her, possibly saving him from the list she had already compiled of those that would disappear within the week. During her time with her clan she had been unable to really indulge in her blood lust. After all, killing her would-be (but gladly not) fiancee would have started a war within the Blood Drifters. The Dragons were important to her, and she wouldn't have done her family the dishonor of murdering her ex-fiancee just because she saw him as a mere bug.

"You really are curious," she muttered, running a pale hand through dark locks as she looked up at the cherry blossom tree, "I'd suggest you not ask so many questions, but I'm known. I'd resided within this school since my first year, but I left during my sophomore. That's all you're getting from me." If he really wanted the details, the gossip, then he could go ahead and ask the spineless sheep that she was anxious to agonize. She wanted to break their minds and watch as their fear blossomed within them. Ravynne relished in her sadistic thoughts, her irises bleeding red for a brief moment as she merely thought of the blood shed.

'I've missed the blood on my hands,' she thought, gently tapping her hand against the book on her lap. The picture would have looked serene: a young woman sitting beneath a cherry blossom tree with a book on her lap. However, her dazed violet orbs were clouded with a near insane gleam that actually caused a few of her audience to leave. Nothing good ever came when Ravynne's sanity was barely held by a thread. There was a rumor that the last time she'd let go of her inhibitions the town near her clan was destroyed. While the town indeed was destroyed Ravynne had had nothing to do with it. She'd merely unleashed her brother on the unsuspecting town out of boredom. But she, herself, hadn't caused any of the carnage.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blinked and looked at the hole "calm down, if you don't control your anger, you're going to get the UN on you for such a strong punch for a 'human', and do you know why they're after us?" she asked, her expression turning into a serious one.
Des took a deep breath before speaking again, "The last time I ever struck a human was over a hundred thousand years ago. That still didn't stop the UN from placing a bounty on my head because of my old name. You really think I can't control my anger? If I couldn't, I doubt half the world would still be intact."

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]
Ravynne couldn't deny that the man's observation skills did impress her, possibly saving him from the list she had already compiled of those that would disappear within the week. During her time with her clan she had been unable to really indulge in her blood lust. After all, killing her would-be (but gladly not) fiancee would have started a war within the Blood Drifters. The Dragons were important to her, and she wouldn't have done her family the dishonor of murdering her ex-fiancee just because she saw him as a mere bug.
"You really are curious," she muttered, running a pale hand through dark locks as she looked up at the cherry blossom tree, "I'd suggest you not ask so many questions, but I'm known. I'd resided within this school since my first year, but I left during my sophomore. That's all you're getting from me." If he really wanted the details, the gossip, then he could go ahead and ask the spineless sheep that she was anxious to agonize. She wanted to break their minds and watch as their fear blossomed within them. Ravynne relished in her sadistic thoughts, her irises bleeding red for a brief moment as she merely thought of the blood shed.

'I've missed the blood on my hands,' she thought, gently tapping her hand against the book on her lap. The picture would have looked serene: a young woman sitting beneath a cherry blossom tree with a book on her lap. However, her dazed violet orbs were clouded with a near insane gleam that actually caused a few of her audience to leave. Nothing good ever came when Ravynne's sanity was barely held by a thread. There was a rumor that the last time she'd let go of her inhibitions the town near her clan was destroyed. While the town indeed was destroyed Ravynne had had nothing to do with it. She'd merely unleashed her brother on the unsuspecting town out of boredom. But she, herself, hadn't caused any of the carnage.

[/QUOTE]
Zero watched her curiously, "you look like your about to break someone's neck, considering I've seen that look on many people before they went crazy" he said, continuing to observe her, "And if what it looks like is true, going crazy isn't the best thing to do right now, unless you want your power's stripped from you." He said, though he wasn't sure if she knew about the UN ordeal, considering she might have just gotten back from where ever. He then smiled, "But your probably wouldn't let them bring you down without a fight" he said.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des took a deep breath before speaking again, "The last time I ever struck a human was over a hundred thousand years ago. That still didn't stop the UN from placing a bounty on my head because of my old name. You really think I can't control my anger? If I couldn't, I doubt half the world would still be intact."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet shrugged, "Everyone can control a certain amount of their own anger before losing control, it get's the best of us" she said. "Though I wouldn't doubt the fact of half the world missing, just don't really do it."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly at Asuka's words. The rich aroma of the various dishes within the basket wafted down and beckoned them. Akira opened the basket and unfolded its walls, allowing a small plate to form. In the centre of the large plate, there lay a pizza. Cheese spread atop in copious amounts and the wide assortment of condiments sprinkled in the perfect amounts mingle to produce a taste unlike any other: salty, peppery, cheesy with a smell of Italian cuisine and a tinge of Greek taste. Around the blanket there was a small, invisible barrier. This prevented flies and other insects from contaminating the food. Akira turned from the large plate and looked at Asuka, replying as he smiled lightly♅...

Isn't this what married couples do?~ I don't need any thanks, so long as you're happy~ I am only a king because you are my queen; I am only a lion because you are a lioness. I can only truly be myself when you are truly yourself. We are soul mates, pure and simple, two halves that complete one other, perfectly complimenting, yet unique. You're the head and I'm the heart; but I've still got a head and you've still got a heart. It's the difference between infinity and infinity plus one, but it works for me. It works for you. Our married life is perfection for me and I am thankful every day for the gift of spending my life with you. These gifts and dates don't even begin to scratch the surface of my love for you.

tumblr_ngtohyivgs1qimk8ao1_r1_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded a little in understanding and spoke soon after. She grasped what Akira was saying because that was how Asuka felt like. It wasn't exactly word for word of course, but a little less than half of what he said was pretty spot on for how she felt. It was hard to express how thankful she was, when nothing compared or sized up to how she felt. Words nor anything could quite sum up her feelings, Asuka even had the slightest trouble now trying to express her gratefulness. She soon directed her eyes to the basket once it was open and caught a whiff of the pizza, as well as the other things in there. The aroma of the pizza she could smell the most over the other foods and boy did it look good. Her mouth almost watered at the sight of the delicious cuisine. Shaking her head, her eyes redirected towards Akira after she took a seat, sitting cross legged❦...

"I may not have needed to say thank you, but I said it anyways. I just feel grateful for this, being with you, and well.. almost everything good that's been going on in my life. I wanted to express that in someway and saying thank just seemed to be it. Even saying that really isn't enough, there wouldn't be to size up how grateful I am. Though I do understand what you're saying because that's usually how I feel."

tumblr_ngwj71TV0z1tub8mlo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Zero watched her curiously, "you look like your about to break someone's neck, considering I've seen that look on many people before they went crazy" he said, continuing to observe her, "And if what it looks like is true, going crazy isn't the best thing to do right now, unless you want your power's stripped from you." He said, though he wasn't sure if she knew about the UN ordeal, considering she might have just gotten back from where ever. He then smiled, "But your probably wouldn't let them bring you down without a fight" he said.
Ravynne was torn out of her homicidal thoughts by Zero's voice, his words barely registering in her mind due to the blood lust that still prevailed within her body. Turning to face the man, she quirked a brow in question to his comment. Her own issues had all been about her clan and her determination to not be forced into an arranged marriage. Especially not with someone as weak as Menick had been.

"The UN ordeal? I couldn't care less about whatever the hell that is. How they plan to restrain me is beyond my comprehension. I'll slaughter everyone who opposes me; I refuse to hold back because of a ridiculous issue like that," she retorted, disgust evident in her voice. Even if she didn't know what he was talking about, anything that restricted her movements or stilled her bloodshed was a crime. And the only way to mend that was to eradicate those who believed they could control her.

'I don't listen to my father. Why the UN would bother me is something I can't even comprehend. The very idea is laughable,' she thought, leaning her back against the tree trunk behind her. The wood dug into her back, making it uncomfortable, but she endured it and relaxed further in her seat on the ground.

...♦︎Yoshino thought about it for a minute before shrugging. She didn't know if Celia would recognize Zenya, seeing as how she looked completely different. If she still had the same kind of aura, then she would most likely recognize her. It was hard to say really, though since she didn't know how Celia was now everything was sort of up in the air♦︎...

"Maybe, if you still have the same magical aura then yeah. If not, then no she won't."

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]
Ravynne was torn out of her homicidal thoughts by Zero's voice, his words barely registering in her mind due to the blood lust that still prevailed within her body. Turning to face the man, she quirked a brow in question to his comment. Her own issues had all been about her clan and her determination to not be forced into an arranged marriage. Especially not with someone as weak as Menick had been.
"The UN ordeal? I couldn't care less about whatever the hell that is. How they plan to restrain me is beyond my comprehension. I'll slaughter everyone who opposes me; I refuse to hold back because of a ridiculous issue like that," she retorted, disgust evident in her voice. Even if she didn't know what he was talking about, anything that restricted her movements or stilled her bloodshed was a crime. And the only way to mend that was to eradicate those who believed they could control her.

'I don't listen to my father. Why the UN would bother me is something I can't even comprehend. The very idea is laughable,' she thought, leaning her back against the tree trunk behind her. The wood dug into her back, making it uncomfortable, but she endured it and relaxed further in her seat on the ground.

[/QUOTE]
Zero tilted his head, "you really hate being controlled don't you?" he asked before shrugging. "The UN always manage to get their way, only chance to survive is escaping them, fighting them is merely a dumb idea, they're always prepared to fight their target's." he said, looking up at the cherry blossom's, "but you seem like a carefree type of person" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged, "Everyone can control a certain amount of their own anger before losing control, it get's the best of us" she said. "Though I wouldn't doubt the fact of half the world missing, just don't really do it."
Des glared at her as he spoke, "It wouldn't be me who destroyed it, it would be the idiot humans. I still do my job when necessary."

@LunaCrosby

Ravynne looked at the man, her eyes widening slightly at his words. She had been called many things: cruel, vindictive, sadistic, pretty even (and she was still baffled that she hadn't killed that guy) but never had the word 'carefree' been used to refer to her. It just wasn't something that came to mind after she'd been seen with blood-drenched clothes, her hair matted by the essence of her victims, and her eyes blazing crimson as her fangs pierced her lower lip at the pure ecstasy of the blood she had shed.

"You're seriously more insane than I could ever be," she replied in a monotone, her face quickly blanking on her astonishment and confusion. She wasn't going to say anything more on the subject, and she refused to tell her friend about what had just been revealed to her. No doubt Garret would laugh and never let her live it down. The jerk already refused to call her anything else but Princess, not that he was wrong, but she was still infuriated by it. The only reason he got away with it was because she had a soft spot for him. They'd grown up together, Garret had been assigned as her companion in their earlier years and her bodyguard when they'd become older. A bond was bound to have formed after years of being in each others presence.

'Darn, I think I might just be missing that idiot,' she thought, running a hand through her violet hair in agitation.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des glared at her as he spoke, "It wouldn't be me who destroyed it, it would be the idiot humans. I still do my job when necessary."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet noticed him glaring, resulting in her crossing her arm's, "I was just saying that in case you ever had a thought of doing so" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet noticed him glaring, resulting in her crossing her arm's, "I was just saying that in case you ever had a thought of doing so" she said.
Des sighed, his gaze softening. "As much as I hate them, my existence won't allow the humans to destroy themselves, and I am bound to protect them from absolute annihilation. Of course if its just small conflicts between the humans, then they can go fuck themselves, I'm not going to bother intervening."

Ravynne Clave] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Ravynne looked at the man, her eyes widening slightly at his words. She had been called many things: cruel, vindictive, sadistic, pretty even (and she was still baffled that she hadn't killed that guy) but never had the word 'carefree' been used to refer to her. It just wasn't something that came to mind after she'd been seen with blood-drenched clothes, her hair matted by the essence of her victims, and her eyes blazing crimson as her fangs pierced her lower lip at the pure ecstasy of the blood she had shed.

"You're seriously more insane than I could ever be," she replied in a monotone, her face quickly blanking on her astonishment and confusion. She wasn't going to say anything more on the subject, and she refused to tell her friend about what had just been revealed to her. No doubt Garret would laugh and never let her live it down. The jerk already refused to call her anything else but Princess, not that he was wrong, but she was still infuriated by it. The only reason he got away with it was because she had a soft spot for him. They'd grown up together, Garret had been assigned as her companion in their earlier years and her bodyguard when they'd become older. A bond was bound to have formed after years of being in each others presence.

'Darn, I think I might just be missing that idiot,' she thought, running a hand through her violet hair in agitation.
Zero shrugged, "I could be but I choose to ignore people's flaw's and focus on their good trait's, so maybe I am, though i'm more of an idiot, at least from what I have been called by many people." he said. "But, there's nothing wrong with being carefree, you do what you do without a care in the world, it's a good thing, that way, you don't care what people think or do." he said and nodded. "You seem to be agitated about something" he said, able to notice pretty much anything.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]Des sighed, his gaze softening. "As much as I hate them, my existence won't allow the humans to destroy themselves, and I am bound to protect them from absolute annihilation. Of course if its just small conflicts between the humans, then they can go fuck themselves, I'm not going to bother intervening."

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet smiled, "So you do have a soft spot for something then." she said, obviously just messing with him.

Roman said:
Taylor laughed lightly when Celia saluted him and he gently pulled her closer. He smiled and looked her in the eyes. Taylor wasn't the romantic type, so just doing this felt out of character to him. He then pecked her lips and chuckled.
"Sir? Don't you think that's a little over the top?"

Taylor then let go of Celia and grabbed her hand again before walking to the bedroom and opening the door. He went inside and changed into his pajamas and plopped down on the bed when he finished.
...❤︎Once Celia was pulled closer, her cheeks returned to the light pink hue that is was before. Mentally, she was shaking her head at herself again, physically, she was standing still and looking at Taylor with a goofy grin after the peck to hide her embarrassment. At his question, Celia simply shook her head before she spoke. Saying sir was relatively normal to her since she said it most of the time and kind of liked saying it. It was sort of her thing, at least that's what she thought anyways. After Taylor had let her go and grabbed her hand again, Celia followed behind him until they reached her room. She went over to her closet and rummaged through it until she found her pajamas, putting those one before flopping on the bed face first❤︎...

"No sir! I think it's pretty normal in my books."

Roman said:
"Wrong answer~ I think it'll be fun." Akane joked. She then sighed, "Well at least let me find you one. Please?"
''...alright. but maybe dont spoil me too much. Arashea might get jealous~''

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiled, "So you do have a soft spot for something then." she said, obviously just messing with him.
Des glared at her again, "No, its literally the reason I was realized. I have no choice in the matter. If it was up to me, I would never intervene in the human's affairs."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎Yoshino thought about it for a minute before shrugging. She didn't know if Celia would recognize Zenya, seeing as how she looked completely different. If she still had the same kind of aura, then she would most likely recognize her. It was hard to say really, though since she didn't know how Celia was now everything was sort of up in the air♦︎...

"Maybe, if you still have the same magical aura then yeah. If not, then no she won't."

@HimeragiSeiker
''but i feel...more chaotic than...dimensional..''

...♱She said as she looked in the mirror and sighed♱...

''its because Seris turned me into a God Eater. a Chaos God Eater...possibly the 2nd one..''

@LunaCrosby

Ravynne was beginning to seriously dislike how much the male was able to discern simply from her body language. Usually she was very hard to read for other people. Then again, they didn't approach her. And even if they did they were never allowed to stay long enough to begin to figure her out.

"Would you quit psychoanalyzing me?" she hissed, her eyes flashing red briefly in her frustration. It was a defense mechanism, using violence and cutting remarks to keep people at bay. She didn't want to get too close to anyone. The only reason Garret was allowed near her was because he was deemed worthy of protecting her. By her father no less. Kicking her leg out, she struck her book bag and only felt slightly satisfied with it. The longer she remained outside the longer she wanted to rip someone limb from limb. Especially those idiots that still hadn't learned self-preservation. Her eyes narrowed at the spectators, the crimson in her eyes more pronounced.

'I feel I'm going to end up killing someone by the end of the day,' she thought with irritation. While she didn't mind committing murder, she hated the fact that it wouldn't be just for the hell of it. Her blood always burned hotter when she killed for the thrill and not revenge.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright. but maybe dont spoil me too much. Arashea might get jealous~''
Akane walked over to Arashea and held onto her, "My love would never get jealous~ She knows that I love her and I will never let her go." She said, hugging her tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back