• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]
The day was bright, warmth seeping into the skin and calming any stress a person might be feeling. It was the perfect day to be lounging about outside to enjoy the sun. Which is why there were still many students lingering about in the courtyard. Said students shuddered, a sense of danger making itself known to them in a way that couldn't be ignored. It was like ice was flowing through their veins, causing their bodies to tremble from the repressed fear that they were experiencing. The sensation couldn't be explained, no words could do their sudden foreboding any justice. It was trepidation that sunk deep into their skin, attempting to ward them from a beast that was lurking just on the outskirts of their senses. And then they scented it. Vanilla and fresh pomegranate, permeating the air with its sweet scent, but they weren't fooled. Only one person had had such a distinct aroma, and she had been anything but sweet if their memory served. In fact, she had been the very definition of cruel. Tensed and ready to bolt, they turned as if compelled by some unseen force at the presence they hadn't felt in so long. Eyes widened, silent gasps ringing inaudibly as only sharp intakes of breath as their sight fell on the woman standing by the gate.
She was different but she was the same. Violet locks blew in the steady breeze, caressing ivory cheeks and bare shoulders. Her tan had faded, making her skin seem like fallen snow and just seeming deathly beneath her dark hair. The young woman was dressed in black shorts and a purple tank top, her feet encased in black boots that stopped just beneath her knees. Her attire was underestimated, seemingly non-intimidating. However, it was the cold violet eyes that rendered the spectators immobile and speechless. Those eyes which had haunted them even after her departure. Emotionless and seemingly dead, those violet eyes so like unusual ice was what captivated them and rooted them to their spots.

It was a mystery: why she had disappeared that is. She hadn't remained in the school for the new year long, having vanished without a trace and without a word. It had been strange for many. Even if she had been a menace with her pranks and generally her personality, there was a definite air of tension throughout the few weeks following her disappearance. It couldn't be explained, it didn't seem probable that she could just basically cease to exist. Things had gone on as usual though. Eventually. And many had long since forgotten the existence of the young woman. But there she stood, striking the same unadulterated fear, unbearable admiration, wary respect, and impossible curiosity as she had when she'd walked the school's halls.

Ravynne Vivian Clave, Blood Drifter, and Evil Protege had once more returned to wreak havoc on the place she had left behind.

((This was fun! I haven't used her since my leave from the original Fantasy Highschool group!))

[/QUOTE]
ah so you've been here before xD just saying i have about 60 characters and a ton are free)))

HimeragiSeiker said:
ah so you've been here before xD just saying i have about 60 characters and a ton are free)))
(( xD Yup, they basically named Ravynne the tsundere in the original group. Then again, she really is! cx))

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave](( xD Yup, they basically named Ravynne the tsundere in the original group. Then again, she really is! cx))

[/QUOTE]
alright, wanna interact?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-you can make my face on a sushi roll...?''
''yeah. print a picture of your face and slap it on the sushi''
Akane nodded, "That's what Seol here says. I've never seen it though." She said, laughing lightly. "Sounds like fun... Though, I have to agree with Akane." Hanae said softly.

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "That's what Seol here says. I've never seen it though." She said, laughing lightly. "Sounds like fun... Though, I have to agree with Akane." Hanae said softly.
''could we tag along on where your goin?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You leave me ill never forgive you." She groaned tiredly as she layed there tiredly on the ground
The nurse smiled and gently handed kikuri to childeren wraped in blankets one a lamia that had already passed out

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed as he took off his Pajama pants and grabbed his jeans. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to check out this house I saw the other day. After hacking in all that stuff, we have tons of money but nothing to buy. I was hoping we could buy a nice house, somewhere quiet." He said, before looking out the window. "Besides, our neighbors are... Not alive anymore." He said, shaking his head. "Lost my temper one day." Luke then put on his pants and pointed at the bathroom. "So if youre coming, hurry. I don't know how long the guy will have this place on the market..."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet looked at him then his book, "You must be really interested in what's in that book" she said.
Des shook his head again. "Not really, occasionally I find something useful but most of it is junk."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. unless theres a problem?''
Akane gently tapped her chin, "I guess ita okay. I was just gonna go get something to eat..." she said. "Ill just cancel on that since you offered sushi. I could talk you all out for shopping though. Wanna come with us, Arashea?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back