• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...just dont get me drunk. i dont like getting hangovers the next morning''
"No promises." Mitsu said with a slightly drunken giggle before she took another drink then kissed neo again

TheDragoon said:
Dex continued to blush badly as he took a seat and started eating. "You enjoy teasing me don't you?" He sighed from embarrassment after finishing his first bite.
"Course i do baby." She teased him before she smiled and got up then walked over and sat down in his lap then started to eat

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No promises." Mitsu said with a slightly drunken giggle before she took another drink then kissed neo again
"Course i do baby." She teased him before she smiled and got up then walked over and sat down in his lap then started to eat

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon started to kiss Mitsu back♱...

Mayyflower said:
...| Nymph raised an eyebrow when he said something about recruiting her.. Her eyes widen when the other guy pulled out the gun and shot...Even though the bullet wasn't going to kill her it still would of hurt like a bitch so when he shot it she gasped and ducked before noticing that the guy she was with jumped in front of her |...
"What the hell?!"
As the fight reached its climax, they were both out of breath. Nymph would have to pick a side, or leave. Would she be on Shuu's side? Or Drakon's?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No promises." Mitsu said with a slightly drunken giggle before she took another drink then kissed neo again

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked away, his blush never ending before looked back slowly and pecked her lips. "Meanie." He pouted.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo nodded and replied to Satoshi as they etched closer to the shack≭...

Yeah, yeah.

...As Haruo stopped walking, he removed his headband and rubbed his forehead, removing the itchy sweat from his skin. They quickly arrived at the shack's entrance. Due to Satoshi leading the way, he was in first. When Haruo entered the shack, he removed his shoes. He closed his eyes and planted the sole of his bare foot into Haruo's behind, talking soon after≭...

Don't take it personally, you were in my way and walking too slow. I'm hungry, so can we hurry up and order?

tumblr_lss3s3ms1M1qd5ebxo1_500_zpswzftzv58.gif

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi laughed again at Haruo's response. Yeah yeah was all he had to say? Wow.. He was even more dense than before.

"Okay then. Whatever you say."

Satoshi chuckled and was about to take off his shoes, before Haruo kicked him in the behind and he fell over. He then heard Haruo speak, before he turned and look at him, responding in a way he found positive...

"That's not cool at all! You could have said excuse me! And yeah, I just wanted some ramen. Chicken would hit the spot."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex looked away, his blush never ending before looked back slowly and pecked her lips. "Meanie." He pouted.
She happily pecked back as she wraped one of his hands around her stomach. "You know you love it." She said back as she continued to eat happily

Mayyflower said:
...€ May also watched the rollercoaster go, smiling a nervous smile she looked over at Alejandro €...
"Are you nervous?"
Alejandro looked at May, before his blue irses slowly made their way to the ground. Was he scared? Kind of. Was he embarrassed by it? Absolutely. Would he admit that? Absolutely not. Those were the answers to those questions... At least to him. "No... Are you?"

tumblr_nmnr7kjCpC1tch22bo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon bought two shots and handed one to neo then smiled
She broke out into laughter at his words then hugged him tightly

Thana hugged him tightly. "I love you hayate." She said softly to him as she kissed his cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Hayate hugged Thana back, "And i love you too." He said quietly before kissing her in return. "Now, how about we get some sleep? Today's been... Not that best of days."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled into the kiss then spoke with her lips still pressed tk neo's. "I love you so much"

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled into the kiss before she spoke as well her lips still on Mitsu's♱...

''i love you also...no one can ever replace you''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. follow me''
...♱Was all she said before she started walking♱...
Hanae nodded and quietly followed behind this girl. "If it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind telling me your name? I'm Hanae."

Roman said:
Hayate hugged Thana back, "And i love you too." He said quietly before kissing her in return. "Now, how about we get some sleep? Today's been... Not that best of days."
"Well there was one good thing to come from it." She said as she slid a hand to her stomach and smiled happily before nizzling his neck

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled into the kiss before she spoke as well her lips still on Mitsu's♱...
''i love you also...no one can ever replace you''
"I know." she said playfully as she contiued to kiss neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well there was one good thing to come from it." She said as she slid a hand to her stomach and smiled happily before nizzling his neck

[/QUOTE]
Hayate had closed his eyes and placed his hand on Thana's. He smiled a little before gently squeezing her hand, "Number three." He said, before opening his eyes again. "Our family is growing."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She happily pecked back as she wraped one of his hands around her stomach. "You know you love it." She said back as she continued to eat happily

[/QUOTE]
Dex's face grew to that of a tomato. "Y-Your making me hungry, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

Roman said:
Hanae nodded and quietly followed behind this girl. "If it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind telling me your name? I'm Hanae."
''my name is Seol. you can just recognize me from South Korea's capitol.''

...♱Seol said before she turned to a corner to an alley♱...

''we just need to go through here okay?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well there was one good thing to come from it." She said as she slid a hand to her stomach and smiled happily before nizzling his neck

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo continued to kiss Mitsu before she wrapped her arms around Mitsu♱...

Roman said:
Hayate had closed his eyes and placed his hand on Thana's. He smiled a little before gently squeezing her hand, "Number three." He said, before opening his eyes again. "Our family is growing."
"Yup." She said softly as she smiled up at him. "I cant wait for the bew one to come." She said happily

------------

TheDragoon said:
Dex's face grew to that of a tomato. "Y-Your making me hungry, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Hungry? Food is tight there. And do what?" She asked as she held a fork full of fold to his mouth

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo continued to kiss Mitsu before she wrapped her arms around Mitsu♱...
Mitsu smiled more as she did the same and soon pushed against neo a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." She said softly as she smiled up at him. "I cant wait for the bew one to come." She said happily
------------

"Hungry? Food is tight there. And do what?" She asked as she held a fork full of fold to his mouth

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept kissing her as she just held her there♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." She said softly as she smiled up at him. "I cant wait for the bew one to come." She said happily
------------

[/QUOTE]
Dex didn't say and just ate the food. He was so embarrassed at this point, he just wanted to get in his bed and curl up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my name is Seol. you can just recognize me from South Korea's capitol.''
...♱Seol said before she turned to a corner to an alley♱...

''we just need to go through here okay?''
Hanae blinked as she followed Seol into the alley. "I'm guessing you live in an apartment... Correct me if I'm wrong."

------------

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and kissed Thana on the forehead before putting his arms around her and nodding, "Well if you need anything, just wake me up. I wouldn't mind helping you out."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo kept kissing her as she just held her there♱...
Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before she was pushed into neo by some one that was dancing

TheDragoon said:
Dex didn't say and just ate the food. He was so embarrassed at this point, he just wanted to get in his bed and curl up.
She smiled and bent her head back then layed a kiss at his neck as she waited for him to take the fork full of food

Roman said:
Hanae blinked as she followed Seol into the alley. "I'm guessing you live in an apartment... Correct me if I'm wrong."
Hayate smiled and kissed Thana on the forehead before putting his arms around her and nodding, "Well if you need anything, just wake me up. I wouldn't mind helping you out."
"Yes darling." She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon deepened the kiss before she was pushed into neo by some one that was dancing
She smiled and bent her head back then layed a kiss at his neck as she waited for him to take the fork full of food

"Yes darling." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed and smiled lightly, ruffling her hair. "What am I going to do with you?" He laughed before taking the forkful of food.

((I've freed all my characters from their interactions since Ive not posted in a while so can't find replies and stuff...

Anyways, Is anyone free?))

TheDragoon said:
Dex sighed and smiled lightly, ruffling her hair. "What am I going to do with you?" He laughed before taking the forkful of food.
"You are going to love me forever." She said to him with a smile before she continued to kiss at his neck and chin as she fed him another bite

Nonalaka said:
((I've freed all my characters from their interactions since Ive not posted in a while so can't find replies and stuff...
Anyways, Is anyone free?))
(Wanna interact nona?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back