• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please dont do that again hayate. I cant go o without you." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"It's just... When you brought up Minirith, I couldn't help but remember how easily he beat me. He made a fool of me and I just... It bothers me." Hayate said. "I feel... Weak compared to him."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon saw some girls doing body shots and pointed. "What are they doing?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''i...dont know..''

(i replied to Isabella)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sure you start)

[/QUOTE]
Dex was cooking himself eggs with a smile on his face. He took in their smell eagerly. "Man! I can't wait to stuff in all of these!" He laughed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah? when will that be?''
"When the time is right. There's already people who go destroy the bases and takeout the officials. Eventually people will band together and just tear the whole damn thing down." Hyouinmaru said.

Roman said:
"When the time is right. There's already people who go destroy the bases and takeout the officials. Eventually people will band together and just tear the whole damn thing down." Hyouinmaru said.
''when is the time ever gonna be right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats gonna seem forever..''
"Unfortunately this might be true... And I agree with you. We might just be waiting forever." Hyouinmaru said.

Roman said:
"Unfortunately this might be true... And I agree with you. We might just be waiting forever." Hyouinmaru said.
''ugh...this sucks...''

...⊹She said before she layed down on the bed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ugh...this sucks...''
...⊹She said before she layed down on the bed⊹...
"What sucks?" Hyouinmaru asked, ad he made a chair appear so he had somewhere to sit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i wanna go back to Earth...peacefully. free. not in low profile..''
"We all do... Yet we can't. I was enjoying Earth until... All of this. It pains me to see you like this too... You're my friend. One day we'll be able to return and be ourselves. One day."

Roman said:
"It's just... When you brought up Minirith, I couldn't help but remember how easily he beat me. He made a fool of me and I just... It bothers me." Hayate said. "I feel... Weak compared to him."
"Your strength does not matter to me." She said as she brought her hands to his cheeks and looked at him. "Id love you even if you were bed bound." She said softly to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont know..''
(i replied to Isabella)
(Gahhh)

"Whatever yo want baby but as long as we have fun:" she said happily

Roman said:
"We all do... Yet we can't. I was enjoying Earth until... All of this. It pains me to see you like this too... You're my friend. One day we'll be able to return and be ourselves. One day."
''and if the day never comes?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your strength does not matter to me." She said as she brought her hands to his cheeks and looked at him. "Id love you even if you were bed bound." She said softly to him
(Gahhh)

[/QUOTE]
''well we can just dance. alright?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your strength does not matter to me." She said as she brought her hands to his cheeks and looked at him. "Id love you even if you were bed bound." She said softly to him
(Gahhh)

[/QUOTE]
"Well... Thank you." Hayate said, a smile forming on his lips as he loved his arm from around Thana and laid back down to go to sleep.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Then I'll make sure that you don't get chipped. How does that sound?" Hyouinmaru asked. "I know you like to fight, I saw from the day you first met Alejandro, but you can't take them all on alone. I know I'm not your familiar, but I'd like to help you."

TheDragoon said:
Dex was cooking himself eggs with a smile on his face. He took in their smell eagerly. "Man! I can't wait to stuff in all of these!" He laughed.
Hina yawned tiredly as she walked out of the bed room in nothing but underwear and a bra. "Love?" Se called tiredly

Roman said:
"Well... Thank you." Hayate said, a smile forming on his lips as he loved his arm from around Thana and laid back down to go to sleep.
She nuzzled his chest wantingly. "Please do not challenge him?" Sje begged

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Gladly." Mutsu said with a smile before she leaned on neo again and smiled. "I love you." She whispered into neo's ear then continued to dance

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nuzzled his chest wantingly. "Please do not challenge him?" Sje begged

[/QUOTE]
"You know I'm not easy to convince, plus I'm stubborn at times. This is one of those times. If I won't challenge him today, but I will a different day." Hayate said, placing a hand on Thana's head. "Sorry, but I doing it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina yawned tiredly as she walked out of the bed room in nothing but underwear and a bra. "Love?" Se called tiredly

[/QUOTE]
Dex heard her voice and turned his head around to look. "Ye- AGHHHHH!!!" He began to say before an explosion of a nosebleed came from his nose and he covered it quickly. "H-Hey! Get some clothes on please! It's been a long time since I saw your perfection!" He said, blushing wildly.

Roman said:
"You know I'm not easy to convince, plus I'm stubborn at times. This is one of those times. If I won't challenge him today, but I will a different day." Hayate said, placing a hand on Thana's head. "Sorry, but I doing it."
"Please. Please hayate. I beg of you as your wife, as your lover, as the bearer of your childeren i beg of you." She said to him

TheDragoon said:
Dex heard her voice and turned his head around to look. "Ye- AGHHHHH!!!" He began to say before an explosion of a nosebleed came from his nose and he covered it quickly. "H-Hey! Get some clothes on please! It's been a long time since I saw your perfection!" He said, blushing wildly.
"But im comftrble." She whined as she walked over and slid her arms around him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back