• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yall never replyed xD )
"Yaaaaaay." She said before hugging her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit before she kissed her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yall never replyed xD )
"Yaaaaaay." She said before hugging her tightly

[/QUOTE]
((Actually, a long time ago I asked since there was nothing left for us to do with them so I suggested we put them on hold. You agreed, and I've been waiting for your plans ever since >~< If that isn't the case what do you plan to do with them?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She happily kissed her back happily as she brought her hands to neo's cheeks

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept kissing back before she pulled away for a moment since they were kissing in public♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled then went back to kissing at neod neck

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo moaned a little bit seeing how Mitsu didnt care if they were in public♱...

(oh and remember THEA posts
xD )

TheDragoon said:
((Actually, a long time ago I asked since there was nothing left for us to do with them so I suggested we put them on hold. You agreed, and I've been waiting for your plans ever since >~< If that isn't the case what do you plan to do with them?))
(Idk xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Idk xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Mmk, I'll go kill Dex then if he no longer serves a purpose... Hey Dex! Buddy! *stabs Dex to death* Mmk, problem solved :U))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggled happily then took another dink

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo tried to hide her blush but she just drank her drink instead♱...

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk, I'll go kill Dex then if he no longer serves a purpose... Hey Dex! Buddy! *stabs Dex to death* Mmk, problem solved :U))
(Hina: dragoon *stares at dragoon sinisterly*)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo tried to hide her blush but she just drank her drink instead♱...
Mitsu giggle happily and looked at her. "ph dont be shy. No one can notice look at those two." She said pointing to a couple that was just making out in the middle of the dance floor

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Hina: dragoon *stares at dragoon sinisterly*)
Mitsu giggle happily and looked at her. "ph dont be shy. No one can notice look at those two." She said pointing to a couple that was just making out in the middle of the dance floor

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon looked at them before she just nodded at Mitsu♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Hina: dragoon *stares at dragoon sinisterly*)

[/QUOTE]
((What? It's just as your creator said, he no longered served a purpose, so I murdered him. Don't take it personally.))

Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more and kissed her deeply [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(Hina: *hand turns into a massive blade and she touches the tip to dragoons chest*)

@dragoon
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu back since she said that the crowd doesnt really notice any couples♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon broke the kiss and cheered happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit before she took another sip of her drink♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immidately giggled in delight
and kissed back before she ran off then came back with two drinks

"I usualy stay in my home its over there." She said pointing to a massive castle up away from the city

"Not now annabel....... Im not in the mood." Thana called thinking it was annabel that was there instead of hayate. The doors unlocked either way though

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not Annabel." Hayate said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. He sighed and placed his hat where is was before.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''are you forced to serve?''
"No. I choose to help. I don't even have to Alejandro's familiar, I want to be." Hyouinnaru said. "He's a good kid. Quite mature for his age, which isn't technically a bad thing, but I was the same way at a young age."

Roman said:
"I'm not Annabel." Hayate said, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. He sighed and placed his hat where is was before.
Thana looked over then whipped her eyes then hugged hayates pillow tightly and did not respond

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nods and smiles and walked next to him, she looked at 'The Rocket' €...
"Ooo come on let's goooo"
Alejandro nodded and walked beside May. He watched as the rollercoaster went along it's path.. And it was fast. Very fast. "This should be fun…"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana looked over then whipped her eyes then hugged hayates pillow tightly and did not respond

[/QUOTE]
Hayate didn't say anything either. He already expected her to do this, so he just shook his head and sat down on Thana's side of the bed and laid down.

Roman said:
Hayate didn't say anything either. He already expected her to do this, so he just shook his head and sat down on Thana's side of the bed and laid down.
Thana slid over and curled up to his back but did not say anythink and nuzzled the back of his neck wanting him to hold her again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back