• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ill accept that challenge if you arent chicken." She teased him happily

[/QUOTE]
"State your challenge. I bet I'd beat you in it." Hayate said, as he sat up and looked at Thana. "I'll prove to you that your king is not old and is stronger than ever!"

Roman said:
"State your challenge. I bet I'd beat you in it." Hayate said, as he sat up and looked at Thana. "I'll prove to you that your king is not old and is stronger than ever!"
"Hmmmm defeat minirith." She said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmm defeat minirith." She said with a smirk

[/QUOTE]
"..." Hayate stared at Thana for a second. He didn't say anything, but he soon placed his hand on her shoulder. "I almost died last time. I'm sorry, but I'm not doing it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now come on lets dance." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

...♱She said to her as she smiled before she waited to see what Mitsu would do♱...

Roman said:
Akane smiled and kissed Arashea, "Thanks to you, I slept pretty well." She said, hugging into her chest. "You wouldn't mind if we stayed like this a little longer would you?"
''i dont mind~ i usually get out of bed at 11. i dunno bout you though''

...✦She said as she giggled✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont mind~ i usually get out of bed at 11. i dunno bout you though''
...✦She said as she giggled✦...
"I sleep in... But you're just so comfortable. I don't want to let go until I absolutely have to." She said softly.

Roman said:
"I sleep in... But you're just so comfortable. I don't want to let go until I absolutely have to." She said softly.
''haha..alright''

...✦She said before she nuzzled her neck softly✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said to her as she smiled before she waited to see what Mitsu would do♱...
Mitsu smiles the. Leaned into her and pecked her lips before she turned around and started to dance happily and rather aluringly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiles the. Leaned into her and pecked her lips before she turned around and started to dance happily and rather aluringly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit before she started to dance with her kind of the same style♱...

Daniel reaving]"I wiin the beet theeen." She cheered childishly as she hugged him happily and hummed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate gritted his teeth before he gently pryed himself free of Thana's hug. It was obvious what he was doing. "I'll do it." He said, without looking at her. Hayate stood up and put on some clothes. "I'll fight him, but if I die or even come close to it, then so be it. I'm raising the stakes. I'll battle it to the death."

Roman said:
Upon reaching Masahi, and realizing it was to late once each of the clone's hands passed through his body, along with the real Roman, his eyes went wide. Kamui didn't work instantly and a substitution jutsu required hand signs... But soon the thoughts stopped when Roman heard something drip. He looked down at the ground, and saw blood... Not Masahi's, but his own. The clone had pierced Roman's chest in a non vital spot, but there was the possibility of bleeding out.
"Son of a... Bitch."

Roman dropped to his knees and soon fell down to the ground. The clone panicked before vainishing in a puff of smoke. This left Roman defenseless and prone to death.

"Ma...sahi... Is this what you wanted?"

Roman soon passed out from blood loss and laid there own thw ground. He wasn't dead yet, but it wouldn't take long for it to happen.

@Lumina

@LunaCrosby - Thought you'd want to see this.
@Lumina[/URL] now?))

((Also, @LunaCrosby you may want to see this one as well.))
...?Kaori had been running around, not really knowing where to go or what to do. Really, the longer she ran without any success the more she wondered if she had jumped to conclusions about if it was really Masahi she had seen. Sure, it looked like it could have been his cloak, but the camera had only steadied itself for a single second. She could have easily seen something completely different but just assumed it was him, because she had been spending so much time with him already and he was just on her mind. But that didn't change the fact that it was definitely Roman that she saw on the TV. Even with his signature colored hair, he had used his lighting ability, so there was no way it wasn't him. But as of right now, she had no luck whatsoever in finding them, to the point where she was beginning to think she should probably give up. As soon as the thought had passed through her mind, the second heartbeat pounded in her chest again, this time louder and almost to the point where it was painful. It surprised the kunoichi about how strong it was, and she stumbled, crashing to the ground mid-step. Kaori had to gasp for air as she recovered, moving to a kneeling position to do so. Damnit... the feeling had been getting stronger in her chest for a while now, and now it was at the point where it was interfering with her activities... what the heck was up with that? Suddenly she heard a second voice in her head, but it was very faint and echoey, almost like a whisper. Kaori couldn't really hear what it was, but once the voice faded away into silence she had this overwhelming urge to check in a very familiar place. Why she hadn't thought to check there in the first place she didn't really know, but once she was standing and breathing normally again she made her way toward where she remembered their childhood training ground to be?...

"Please be safe..."

...?Kaori remembered the first time she had found their training ground after she had left the Home once she had woken up. Truthfully she was surprised how closed it was to the city and the school, but once she had laid eyes on it for the first time it made her smile, thinking back on when they were kids and they trained there with their sensei. Because of this, it didn't take too long for her to make her way back toward the outskirts of the grounds, and she had made it just in time to see a tree move. Carefully, with a worried expression, Kaori made her way closer, seeing a body stained with blood laying unconscious on the ground in front of a tree. A body with white hair. Her eyes widened in shock and worry, and before she knew what she was doing she was running toward Roman, in the hopes that she'd make it there in time to make sure he was okay, and her eyes found themselves filling with tears, and seeing him in such a state caused her to instinctively look away as the tears streamed down her face?...

"Roman..?"

tumblr_mofmjjtO841snwskfo1_500.gif

...?Kaori hated to see her friend like this. It just reminded her of everything that had happened to her on that mission all those years ago. It wasn't something she ever wanted to relive. Seeing him hurt and dying wrenched her heart, made her sick to her stomach. But, another instinct kicked in, and that was her instinct to act as a medical ninja. She couldn't let him just bleed out and die. Especially not, since it was Roman. So Kaori brought her eyes back on Roman's injured figure, wiping away her eyes before readying herself to start healing him?...

"It's okay, I've got you..."

tumblr_ma0edeUjfu1ragr3ao2_500.gif

...?Kaori focused her energies into her healing abilities, and soon her hands were shrouded in a green aura, and she placed it over the wound, hoping to heal it enough where he wouldn't be bleeding out or dying anymore. That was her goal, and she could take care of the rest later. The latter part was most imporant because right now he, and now technically she, was under attack from this guy. While she had her hands on Romans wound, Kaori looked up to see just who this guy was. It was the guy from the news, the one that Roman had been chasing after. The cloak definitely did look similar, but she didn't recognize his face. Rather, she couldn't because it was covered by a mask, which she also found was unfamiliar. Either way, she could tell this guy was strong, and really she was putting herself in danger by helping out this guy's target of attack, but she didn't care. If it was her friends, she'd do anything to protect him. And really, looking at him made her wonder why he'd commit such acts of terror anyways. Mustering up as much courage as she could despite the circumstances of facing this very powerful adversary that could probably kill her and the fact that her dear childhood friend was half dead in front of her, Kaori spoke to the stranger?...

"What is it that you're trying to accomplish, anyways?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alright''
...✦She said before she nuzzled her neck softly✦...
Akane giggled a little and snuggled into Arashea and soon falling back to sleep.

Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled and leaned back into neo as they danced together [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Neo continued to dance with Mitsu smiling more having fun♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon giggled lightly before watching her sleep✦...
Akane woke up a few minutes later and smiled at Arashea. "Thanks for laying here with me. Come on, we should go get some breakfast."

(((( If you want we can switch characters ))))

Roman said:
Akane woke up a few minutes later and smiled at Arashea. "Thanks for laying here with me. Come on, we should go get some breakfast."
(((( If you want we can switch characters ))))
hmmm...sure. i wanna try using Kristako))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
hmmm...sure. i wanna try using Kristako))
(((( I would send Alejandro, but he's with Mayy's character May.... Maybe she could run into Hyouinmaru? He's just a side character, but he's still important xP ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back