• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...its really fun being with you Akane''
...✦Arashea said as she walked with her✦...
Akane smiled, "Thanks to you, I was able to make this day be fun. Hell, I was able to have a Valentine's Day today anyways~"

Roman said:
Akane smiled, "Thanks to you, I was able to make this day be fun. Hell, I was able to have a Valentine's Day today anyways~"
...✦Arashea soon giggled a bit before she pecked Akane's lips✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and climbed onto his lap happily and wrapped her arms around his neck happily as she stradled his lap. "Ill sit." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and looked at Thana, "Oh." He said, laughing lightly. "Well I won't argue with your choice of sitting." He said, before kissing her.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and looked at Thana, "Oh." He said, laughing lightly. "Well I won't argue with your choice of sitting." He said, before kissing her.
She smiled before she kissed him back happily and wraped her arms around his neck lovingly as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon giggled a bit before she pecked Akane's lips✦...
Akane giggled and looked at Arashea, "I'm expecting more of those~" she said before looking around. When she saw that no one was around outside the park, she teleported them to the mansion.

Roman said:
Akane giggled and looked at Arashea, "I'm expecting more of those~" she said before looking around. When she saw that no one was around outside the park, she teleported them to the mansion.
''well il give even more of those when we get into our bedroom~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled before she kissed him back happily and wraped her arms around his neck lovingly as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled under the kiss before leaning back so he was laying down. "Maybe we should relax. We went to see Satoshi like you wanted. Now we have nothing else to do."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well il give even more of those when we get into our bedroom~''
Akane smiled, "That's an enticing thought, Arashea~" she said, as she walked towards their bedroom door.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...just make sure we do sleep sometime...i dont mind staying up till 2''
"I need sleep too. That being said, we probably will only make it to 1... Unless I get a few drinks in me. Then I'd stay up long, but sober nights, I go to bed at 1 if I stay up..." Akane said before groaning. "And I'm pretty sure that killed the mood."

Roman said:
"I need sleep too. That being said, we probably will only make it to 1... Unless I get a few drinks in me. Then I'd stay up long, but sober nights, I go to bed at 1 if I stay up..." Akane said before groaning. "And I'm pretty sure that killed the mood."
''well...cmon then~''

...✦She said before she kissed Akane✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...cmon then~''
...✦She said before she kissed Akane✦...
Akane blushed when Arashea kissed her. She slowly raised her arms up so she could wrap them around her neck. Once she did that, she kissed back happily.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled under the kiss before leaning back so he was laying down. "Maybe we should relax. We went to see Satoshi like you wanted. Now we have nothing else to do."
"Well we have one thing to do:" she said playfully to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well we have one thing to do:" she said playfully to him

[/QUOTE]
"Is it eating? I could really go for some food, but I don't think I should. I had a big breakfast today." Hayate said, rubbing his stomach with a playful smile on his face.

Roman said:
Akane blushed when Arashea kissed her. She slowly raised her arms up so she could wrap them around her neck. Once she did that, she kissed back happily.
...✦Arashea kept kissing her while back up to pull them over to the bed until she fell onto the bed bring Akane on top of her still kissing her✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea kept kissing her while back up to pull them over to the bed until she fell onto the bed bring Akane on top of her still kissing her✦...
Akane pulled away and giggled a little, "This is literally the best night of my life~" she said in a soft tone before she kissed Arashea back. The blush on her cheeks didn't go anywhere and she couldn't be anything else but excited right now.

Roman said:
Akane pulled away and giggled a little, "This is literally the best night of my life~" she said in a soft tone before she kissed Arashea back. The blush on her cheeks didn't go anywhere and she couldn't be anything else but excited right now.
...✦Arashea would say the same thing but she just kissed her back lovingly✦...

Roman said:
"Is it eating? I could really go for some food, but I don't think I should. I had a big breakfast today." Hayate said, rubbing his stomach with a playful smile on his face.
"Noooooooo." She said before giggling happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh yeah ok can you start?)

[/QUOTE]
alright)))

...♱Once they were in the club, Neo looked around while she was next to Mitsu♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back