• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow, you dont have to cook for everyone...they mightve eaten out or cooked themselves..''
...⊹Kristako said in a worried way. She figured she was pregnant but she was still doing all this⊹...
"Well i thought if i cooked for every one we could all sit down and spend some time to gether youknow." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i thought if i cooked for every one we could all sit down and spend some time to gether youknow." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well..i guess that would make sense but...thats a lot..''

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse giggled a bit as Kili kissed down her cheek. Her demon was adorable, and she'd turn anyone or anything to metal that disagreed. She had never felt so loved or accepted before, so she was going to fight to the death if she had to to protect it. As she was being loved on by Kili the smell of food brought her back to reality, and she turned within his embrace to finish up cooking their food. To her relief it was cooked perfectly, and she turned off the burner, maneuvering out of his grasp to locate some plates and silverware. After Elyse found them she scooped and even amount of both foods onto each plate, soon handing her love his serving, smiling as she did so♒...
"Here you are~"
Kili smiled at the sight of a well cooked plate of food. It all smelled delicious, and he couldn't wait to dig in. Pouring another glass of juice for his beloved, Kili grasped his own, kissing Elyse on the cheek in thanks as he walked over to the table.

"Thank you, love."

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira prepared himself to go, shortly before he noticed his appearance. He spoke♅...

I should probably change to a different form..

...♅Akira's form slowly changed. His hair shortened and his armour vanished. At the same time, his Tengan deactivated, allowing his irises to return to their amber colour. He vanished, using his teleportation to arrive on a building that was towering over Asuka. He looked down at her and spoke♅...

There she is..

...♅Akira took a deep breath and vanished from his position, soon appearing just infront of Asuka. Even though he was trying to be serious, not knowing how Asuka would react to his sudden appearance, a small smile was present on his face as he stood before her. He felt the rushing of emotions flood back to him as his gaze met Asuka, as if it was the first time seeing her. A lot had happened to Akira, and now all he wanted to do was fall into Asuka's arms and sleep. He spoke, a relieved, gentle tone soon overcoming his voice♅...

Hey.. Suki-chan.. It's been a while.. hasn't it..?

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo2_250.gif

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka had idly just been walking down the street, thinking to herself about where she should go. The beach had been a likely option, just sitting on the shore and watching the waves would have made her feel a little better. Or maybe a cafe to just drink coffee all day, since she wasn't much of an alcohol drinker. It was something she rarely ever drank, mostly because she didn't like the taste of it. Upon Akira arrival, Asuka had stopped in her tracks and gazed at him with a shocked look. There wasn't any way he could be alive.. right? Maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her.. yeah.. that had to be it. In her mind, he couldn't possibly be standing in front of her and talking. It made her want to laugh and cry at the same time, but she did neither. Instead, Asuka swiftly turned on her heel and headed back the way she came, talking to herself as she did so❦...

"I've deluded myself into thinking he's alive or maybe I'm dreaming. I never woke up at all and I'm still at the hospital somehow. Yup, that's definitely it. I just need to find a way to wake up."

tumblr_nql8tj0ses1uzwbyjo1_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka had idly just been walking down the street, thinking to herself about where she should go. The beach had been a likely option, just sitting on the shore and watching the waves would have made her feel a little better. Or maybe a cafe to just drink coffee all day, since she wasn't much of an alcohol drinker. It was something she rarely ever drank, mostly because she didn't like the taste of it. Upon Akira arrival, Asuka had stopped in her tracks and gazed at him with a shocked look. There wasn't any way he could be alive.. right? Maybe her mind was just playing tricks on her.. yeah.. that had to be it. In her mind, he couldn't possibly be standing in front of her and talking. It made her want to laugh and cry at the same time, but she did neither. Instead, Asuka swiftly turned on her heel and headed back the way she came, talking to herself as she did so❦...

"I've deluded myself into thinking he's alive or maybe I'm dreaming. I never woke up at all and I'm still at the hospital somehow. Yup, that's definitely it. I just need to find a way to wake up."

tumblr_nql8tj0ses1uzwbyjo1_400.gif
...♅Akira stared blankly at Asuka as she spoke and turned around, only to walking in the opposite direction in which she previously travelled. He continued to stare blankly at her as he watched her walk away from him, muttering only one response♅...

Eh.

...♅Akira quickly caught up with Asuka and began walking beside her, talking to her as they travelled through the streets. He maintained his small smile as he looked at her, his eyes remaining fixed on her as if he was afraid to let her out of his sight♅...

Suki-chan, it is me~ You aren't delusional, I'm alive.. talking to you..

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
well he did but Jace doesnt know the location...just searching)))
''yeah...its just...tradition i guess''
(( Oh.. ))

----

...✦Nanami looked a little puzzled before she spoke✦...

"Isn't it cold though? Or is everyone here not effected by the cold because their snow women or men."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk where is who you wanted to use?)
"

Its were i live." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Analia

"What's it like there? Because it sounds like a dark place to me or.. something void of anything." Analia said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
"What's it like there? Because it sounds like a dark place to me or.. something void of anything." Analia said.

"Its actually quite beautiful." SHe said to her truthfully. "Wanna go there." She asked her

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nods and finished eating and finished chewing, she smiled back €...
"Exactly"
Alejandro chuckled and stood straight, "Well, is there any other places you like to hang around? You are out way more than I am, so you must know what places are actually worth visiting..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i guess your right but still." Shira said

[/QUOTE]
''well...just dont push yourself too hard. mom told me if i was ever pregnant, dont stress too much. or else the baby might not grow properly''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared blankly at Asuka as she spoke and turned around, only to walking in the opposite direction in which she previously travelled. He continued to stare blankly at her as he watched her walk away from him, muttering only one response♅...

Eh.

...♅Akira quickly caught up with Asuka and began walking beside her, talking to her as they travelled through the streets. He maintained his small smile as he looked at her, his eyes remaining fixed on her as if he was afraid to let her out of his sight♅...

Suki-chan, it is me~ You aren't delusional, I'm alive.. talking to you..

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250.gif

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka didn't bother looking at Akira as he caught up to her and soon shook her head at his words before speaking. She didn't believe him for a second and was now thinking her mind was playing some type of cruel joke on her. Asuka wasn't going to go along with this supposed dream and act as if he wasn't gone. He had to be, she saw it with her own eyes. Just his words alone wouldn't be able to convince her of anything, as far as she believed, she was still in some type of dream state. As soon as she woke up, Asuka would be met with the sad truth of everything being in complete chaos❦...

"I don't believe you. After what I saw and what his parents.. your parents.. anyways, after what they had said, there's no way you can be here. As nice as this dream is and as much as I wouldn't like to wake up, I need to go back to reality and come to terms with the fact that Akira is dead."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh.. ))
----

...✦Nanami looked a little puzzled before she spoke✦...

"Isn't it cold though? Or is everyone here not effected by the cold because their snow women or men."
so yeah, kinda just saving Zenya for you xD ))

''well it doesnt effect us that much...me especially. im an Ice Goddess''

...☫Fuyumi said before she lead Nanami into the building☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its actually quite beautiful." SHe said to her truthfully. "Wanna go there." She asked her

[/QUOTE]
Elora Capistrano

"Sure! I have to see it for myself to believe it." Analia stated, now smiling a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...could i have a sprite with a 2 cherries?''
The waitress wrote down Arashea's order and smiled. "Your food will be done momentarily. As ror your drinks, I'll have them out to you in about 2 minutes." She said, before walking away.

Akane smiled and watchedas the waitress walked away, she then looked at Arashea. "I never ate here before... I hear they're good so I hope we're not disappointed. I'm spending good money here after all." She said, chuckling a little.

Roman said:
The waitress wrote down Arashea's order and smiled. "Your food will be done momentarily. As ror your drinks, I'll have them out to you in about 2 minutes." She said, before walking away.
Akane smiled and watchedas the waitress walked away, she then looked at Arashea. "I never ate here before... I hear they're good so I hope we're not disappointed. I'm spending good money here after all." She said, chuckling a little.
''yeah...it should taste good anyway~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
so yeah, kinda just saving Zenya for you xD ))
''well it doesnt effect us that much...me especially. im an Ice Goddess''

...☫Fuyumi said before she lead Nanami into the building☫...
(( What, why? ))

----

...✦Nanami nodded a bit in understanding before she spoke. She still thought it was a little weird that they all wore kimonos, but she wasn't going to say anything about it✦...

"Oh... that makes sense."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( What, why? ))
----

...✦Nanami nodded a bit in understanding before she spoke. She still thought it was a little weird that they all wore kimonos, but she wasn't going to say anything about it✦...

"Oh... that makes sense."
again shes outside of Celia's house in an exploded car, riddled with bullets plus her left arm was shot off. and a helicopter, multiple ground units and transport vehicles and 3 tanks and a sniper did just arrive and shot her down. and shes just bleeding out in front of the house she considers home))

''if you have anymore questions, just feel free to ask. we wont mind''

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka didn't bother looking at Akira as he caught up to her and soon shook her head at his words before speaking. She didn't believe him for a second and was now thinking her mind was playing some type of cruel joke on her. Asuka wasn't going to go along with this supposed dream and act as if he wasn't gone. He had to be, she saw it with her own eyes. Just his words alone wouldn't be able to convince her of anything, as far as she believed, she was still in some type of dream state. As soon as she woke up, Asuka would be met with the sad truth of everything being in complete chaos❦...

"I don't believe you. After what I saw and what his parents.. your parents.. anyways, after what they had said, there's no way you can be here. As nice as this dream is and as much as I wouldn't like to wake up, I need to go back to reality and come to terms with the fact that Akira is dead."
...♅Akira released a shaky breath and closed his eyes, a pained look being evident on his face. He spoke once more, his eyes reopening♅...

I didn't die back then.. I suppose I should let Datenshi do the talking, after all, you've never met Datenshi, so only he'd be able to convince you..

...Datenshi slowly formed infront of the married couple. He stood as a tall, thin male with pale skin and shaggy, dark brown hair, two bangs of which crossed over the bridge of his nose. His turquoise-coloured eyes were circled by spiked purple ovals. He possessed long fingernails on . Datenshi wore a long, white, robe-like coat. The collar of his robe being covered with a thick fur, featuring a purple ascot fastened by a ruby brooch. Datenshi also wore a wide sash at his waist, decorated by a purple stripe. He wore boots with pointed tips, and had purple manacles on his wrists. His turquoise irises shifted from Akira to Asuka as he spoke. Nearing the end of his talking, he raised his right hand and pointed it outward☄...

Lady Asuka, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I am the personification and physical manifestation of Imperius' powers. I was summoned here to explain Imperius' situation. When he vanished, he appeared in a field overlooking the city. Just prior to dying, the Darkness within his body corrupted him, and through the Darkness, Imperius survived. It would be better if I just showed you.

tumblr_myn0m651371rm2d31o1_500.gif

...Suddenly, a small portal opened up infront of his palm, and revealed Datenshi's perspective of Akira being corrupted by the darkness. The Darkness' taunts were heard, and was even seen at one point. Datenshi took care to not show Akira's actions while he was corrupted, and only showed how far the Darkness' corruption had spread. Datenshi lowered his hand and spoke, his turquoise irises shifting from Asuka to Akira☄...

That is what happened. As you could already tell, it wasn't Imperius' intention to be separated from you. He was taken hostage by the Darkness.

...♅Akira turned away from Datenshi and walked around Asuka so that he stood infront of her, Datenshi soon returning to Akira's Inner World. Akira spoke as his irises rested on Asuka's eyes♅...

If that doesn't convince you, then maybe this will..

...♅Akira slowly leaned in and closed his eyes, planting a soft, meaningful kiss onto Asuka's lips. His brain lit up, and fireworks once more started going off within his mind, showing that this was where he was meant to be, with his wife♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
again shes outside of Celia's house in an exploded car, riddled with bullets plus her left arm was shot off. and a helicopter, multiple ground units and transport vehicles and 3 tanks and a sniper did just arrive and shot her down. and shes just bleeding out in front of the house she considers home))
''if you have anymore questions, just feel free to ask. we wont mind''
(( Alright, alright. I'll send someone soon, I just need to finish this English homework I'm doing and then I'll send Yoshino ))

----

...✦Nanami didn't think she had anymore wuestions, everything seemed pretty okay so far and she didn't really have much of anything else to question. She soon spoke✦...

"I don't think I have anymore questions.. If anything comes up though, I'll tell you."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Alright, alright. I'll send someone soon, I just need to finish this English homework I'm doing and then I'll send Yoshino ))
----

...✦Nanami didn't think she had anymore wuestions, everything seemed pretty okay so far and she didn't really have much of anything else to question. She soon spoke✦...

"I don't think I have anymore questions.. If anything comes up though, I'll tell you."
kk))

''alrighty then''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled☫...

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia was holding her towel, debating on whether or not she should throw it at Taylor. There wasn't any reason behind it, she had just gotten the urge to. It was a bit hard to explain as to why she suddenly wanted to do that, so the reasoning was best left unanswered. Listening him talk, Celia decided not to toss the towel at him and instead draped it over her arm. Keep telling him? She did have a tendency to repeat herself when something was urgent and though this wasn't exactly all that urgent, she didn't want him forgetting. With as many times as she said it, which was three, it probably wasn't hard to forget. Celia spoke as she gave him a sheepish smile??...
"I know, I know, sorry."

...??With those words, Celia walked out of the room and headed back towards the bathroom, hanging up her towel before leaving and heading into the kitchen. Humming to herself as she walked towards the closet close to the front door, Celia opened it and pulled out her apron before putting it on, being careful to tie the back of it. After doing that, she closed the door and headed to the kitchen. She didn't know how long it would take to make everything, most likely a good hour or so, maybe a little longer. Celia just hoped it would turn out good and not be a complete disaster, because if it was she would never attempt at making chocolate or these special cookies. Having only made both things once, she really didn't know how well it would turn out. Celia raised a fist in determination, set on trying to make these perfectly. Clearing her head of any negative thought, she tied her hair back before getting to work on making the chocolate first since it would take awhile to cool. As she began melting both white and milk chocolate chips, she danced around the kitchen as she started to make the dough for the cookies. That wasn't the hard part, what was a little difficult was trying to find substitutes for what was going into the cookies. The ingredients that she had used at the bakery, wasn't anywhere in her kitchen. A frown made a way to her face as Celia went back over to the stove and turned off the burners that were melting the chocolates, trying to think of what else she could put in it. As she pulled out a pan and a few other things to put the chocolate in, she figured out that she was going to put the left over chocolate chips and maybe some dried fruit, or nuts in it. She wasn't sure on what yet, so she'd wait until she was done making the chocolate. After waiting for it to cool a little so it wouldn't melt through the decorating bag, Celia put the regular chocolate into one bag and the white into another. She then proceeded to make small hearts that filled the pan, before discarding of the little bit of the decorating bags that had little to no chocolate in it??....

tumblr_nvd22dQ4pT1sz111so1_540.gif

...??After putting the pan in the fridge to harden, Celia finally started finishing the cookies that she had started earlier. Using a heart shaped cookie cutter that she had grabbed from the drawer, she rolled out the dough and made four decent-sized heart-shaped cookies, soon taking away the excess dough. Though not wanting to waste it, she decided to make smaller cookies with the remaining dough. The smaller cookies were strictly for her though, after all the hard work of making these treats, Celia wanted some of her own. It wasn't going to be a large batch or anything, at least she didn't think there was that much when she put both trays of cookies in the oven. Was a dozen cookies considered a lot? Personally she thought that was only a little because she knew she could eat way more than a dozen cookies, that was just like a snack to her. Oh well, if it was a lot, she'd just leave six cookies for Talia and have the remaining six for herself. As she waited for everything to finish, Celia put on music a danced around the kitchen as started cleaning up. The kitchen was in a messy state, with chocolate on the counter in a few spots and the various pots and bowls she used were dirty. It would have been better to wash whatever she had used after she was done with it, but that hadn't crossed her mind until now. Celia had to keep that in mind when she was cooking anything else. Soon enough, she finished cleaning the kitchen, turned off the music and after a waiting for a little while longer, the cookies were done. Both batches of cookies smelled amazing as she grabbed an oven mit and pulled them out. Celia had to wait for them to cool off before she could wrap them and give them to Taylor, so while waiting, she took out the chocolates that were in the freezer and set those on the counter. Her mouth watered at the site of the chocolate and it took almost everything in Celia not to reach out and take one. Though really.. taking one wouldn't hurt right? Well, it turns out it does because after eating one, she couldn't help herself and ate a ton more. So now there was only a handful of chocolates left, which was still considerably a lot, just not as much as before. Realizing she ate way to many chocolates, Celia hung her head and spoke to herself before she sighed and began wrapping everything up. Except for the chocolates, those had to go in a tiny box that she had. There was also the bag of cookies that she left for Talia sitting on the counter, signed with her name and everything??...

"Dang it.. this is why no one can trust me with chocolate.."

tumblr_n05dszRnhK1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

...??With everything wrapped, boxed and the kitchen cleaned, Celia took off her apron and threw it into the washer, since it had chocolate and dough all over it, before heading back to her room. Her hands were positioned behind her back as she walked, hiding the cookies that she had made while she balanced the box of chocolates on the tip of her tail. There wasn't a risk of anything falling out since the box was tied, so Celia thought it was safe to do it. Rounding the corner and walking through the doorway of her room, she spoke. The only reason she was wondering if Taylor was asleep was because she had been in the kitchen for quite a long time, as long as she had expected to be in there, and didn't know if he had been tired after taking a bath. That was how she felt sometimes after taking one, so Celia wondered if he was like that too. Probably not??...

"I'm back. You aren't asleep are you?"

tumblr_o2wn04kdOq1qa94xto1_500.gif
When Celia had come to the room to find Taylor he was indeed gone. At one point he was in the bathroom drying his hair, and doing some finishing touches. Once he finished, he went talk talk with Talia about her day and what she was up to. After doing that, he realized he was bored and decided to head to the roof of the apartment building. He went there when he felt that it was either time for him to think, or he just wanted a good view... This time it was for thinking. Taylor sighed as she leaned against the railing of the building and looked down at the city lights glow and the people walk pass going about their lives. For some reason, Taylor felt he wasn't doing something right in his marriage... Not on both sides, but just his own. He felt like he lacked the happiness Celia had. He even lied to her and said he was always happy... That only made him feel like trash though. Taylor could never pinpoint the reason for his attitude, but he knew for a fact it wasn't Celia or Talia... They were actually the only people who made him happy besides Nai. Taylor was about to turn around and go inside when he heard the door leading to three roof opened. He looked back and saw it was one of their neighbors, well one he was close to.

"What brings you up here?"

This person was a young female, not that younger than Taylor himself. She chuckled and hopped over the railing Taylor was leaning on and turned into a cat. She purred a little before pacing back and forth on the ledge.

"Nothing. I was about to go on my night run, what about you?"

Taylor didn't say anything for a moment. He just shrugged and continued to stare down at the things below. When he spoke, his voice sounded a little quieter than usual...

"I'm just thinking..."

"About?"

Taylor sighed...

"How I can really show Celia that I'm happy... Really happy. I'm always in a depressed mood and she knows it. Even if I'm smiling, she knows."

Ayame sighed and turned back into a human and sat at te ledge.

"Why are you always depressed?"

"I don't know... I... Just have a hard time expressing my true feelings."

"Maybe there was something that made you this way. A memory perhaps."

Taylor blinked, before a sad expression formed on his face.

"Yeah... When my dad killed me mom. Ever since I couldn't live like I used to. My world was drained."

"We've made a breakthrough. Your past is effecting your present life.. You shouldn't hang on to what memories make you upset, but to the ones that made you smile. That's what I do."

Taylor just smiled a little as he leaned on the railing once more.

"Thanks Ayame... You're a good friend."

tumblr_mcfzrm8DAU1qfzc51o1_500.gif

Ayame nodded and appeared at his side, and put a hand on her hip as she spoke...

"Don't mention it. I have to head out now. You should head back inside. I'm pretty sure you have something to do."

yoruichi_shihoin_of_team_13_by_xaldror-d82ah82.jpg

"You annoy me because you're right all the time."

Taylor then watched as Ayame left, which he then went right inside once she was out of sight. He went back to Celia's apartment and began looking around for Celia, the kitchen being the place he decided to look in last after checking all the rooms. He called out once he went to the kitchen, looking the other way as he did so.

"Celia? You in here?"

tumblr_n7c5z0wuyt1smxh7ao1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and stood straight, "Well, is there any other places you like to hang around? You are out way more than I am, so you must know what places are actually worth visiting..."
...€ May hummed at the thought before smiling and nodding €...

"I like to go to the amusement park, the arcade, this place wher you play lazer tag, many places except the zoo... Yea not the zoo, I hate it there so I set the animals free"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...it should taste good anyway~''
Akane smiled a little and groaned, "I hope so... I could really go for a salad and I don't want to be disappointed." She said, before the waitress returned with their drinks. She then left again.

Roman said:
Akane smiled a little and groaned, "I hope so... I could really go for a salad and I don't want to be disappointed." She said, before the waitress returned with their drinks. She then left again.
...✦Arashea soon smiled brightly like a child before she took one of the cherries and popped it into her mouth. A delighted sound of satisfaction came from her✦...

''mm! its been so long since i had any cherries, their my favorite!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back