• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Thana... I love you. You know that. You and the kids comes first in my life all the time, but Satoshi is a growing boy. We should give him his space." Hayate said, smiling at Thana. "So, please just this once let him do his own thing. I ask you this, not only as your husband, but your king too." He added, and he did tell her that he never wanted to be referred to as king, but this really meant something to him... Being able to see Satoshi become a young man... It was special since he wasn't able to have anyone do these types of things for himself when he was younger.
She pouted. "Its not my fault he became a teenager in a week then left. Ive given him his space for months and even aya misses him." She tried to make an excuse. "If anything ive given him to much space." She said childishly as she crossed her arms and pouted like a little girl would do

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira released a shaky breath and closed his eyes, a pained look being evident on his face. He spoke once more, his eyes reopening♅...

I didn't die back then.. I suppose I should let Datenshi do the talking, after all, you've never met Datenshi, so only he'd be able to convince you..

...Datenshi slowly formed infront of the married couple. He stood as a tall, thin male with pale skin and shaggy, dark brown hair, two bangs of which crossed over the bridge of his nose. His turquoise-coloured eyes were circled by spiked purple ovals. He possessed long fingernails on . Datenshi wore a long, white, robe-like coat. The collar of his robe being covered with a thick fur, featuring a purple ascot fastened by a ruby brooch. Datenshi also wore a wide sash at his waist, decorated by a purple stripe. He wore boots with pointed tips, and had purple manacles on his wrists. His turquoise irises shifted from Akira to Asuka as he spoke. Nearing the end of his talking, he raised his right hand and pointed it outward☄...

Lady Asuka, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I am the personification and physical manifestation of Imperius' powers. I was summoned here to explain Imperius' situation. When he vanished, he appeared in a field overlooking the city. Just prior to dying, the Darkness within his body corrupted him, and through the Darkness, Imperius survived. It would be better if I just showed you.

tumblr_myn0m651371rm2d31o1_500.gif

...Suddenly, a small portal opened up infront of his palm, and revealed Datenshi's perspective of Akira being corrupted by the darkness. The Darkness' taunts were heard, and was even seen at one point. Datenshi took care to not show Akira's actions while he was corrupted, and only showed how far the Darkness' corruption had spread. Datenshi lowered his hand and spoke, his turquoise irises shifting from Asuka to Akira☄...

That is what happened. As you could already tell, it wasn't Imperius' intention to be separated from you. He was taken hostage by the Darkness.

...♅Akira turned away from Datenshi and walked around Asuka so that he stood infront of her, Datenshi soon returning to Akira's Inner World. Akira spoke as his irises rested on Asuka's eyes♅...

If that doesn't convince you, then maybe this will..

...♅Akira slowly leaned in and closed his eyes, planting a soft, meaningful kiss onto Asuka's lips. His brain lit up, and fireworks once more started going off within his mind, showing that this was where he was meant to be, with his wife♅...

[/QUOTE]

...❦Datenshi? Who was that? And what did Akira mean he'd be the only one to convince her? There wasn't anything to convince, Asuka just needed to wake up from this dream. Asuka let out a sigh and shook her head, this was getting old. If this really was a dream, she'd just forget it after waking up. She hoped she didn't forget this, but it was rare if she remembered any of her dreams. Asuka soon opened her mouth to retaliate at Akira, and had gotten a few words out before she shut her mouth and stopped in her tracks once someone had materialized itself in front of them. Now what was going on? This dream just seemed to be getting weirder and weirder when she thought about it. Asuka stared at the unfamiliar looking man in front her, a curious look on her face. Was this Datenshi? She guessed so because there wasn't anyone else showing up around here. Being addressed as Lady Asuka made her give him a weird look before her expression turned neutral once more. Listening carefully to his explanation, Asuka's gaze soon turned towards where Datenshi was gesturing his hand and noted the abnormally long nails. How did someone even grow them out that long? Shaking her head, she turned her focus to the portal that had opened up and watched the various scenes unfold❦...

"Look, nothing is going t-"

tumblr_nh65r7CG2r1qf2huro1_500.gif

...❦After watching everything that Datenshi had showed, Asuka was quiet. Its not that she didn't have much to say, because boy was there about a million questions running through her head. There didn't seem to be enough time for her to ask Datenshi any questions because he had vanished. If what he had said and showed her was all true, which she knew now was true because there was no way she could dream up something like that, but just to make sure she really wasn't dreaming, Asuka pinched her arm and winched. Her gaze then shot towards Akira, who was now standing in front of her, and suddenly felt a wave of emotions. Tears had started to form in her eyes as she gazed at him. He was alive and here, and contrary to belief, not dead as she had thought before. Asuka could not express how happy she was at that moment. She was nearly close to crying though, with her eyes watery and her vision blurry. It was slightly hard to see, but she could still make him out. Blinking away her tears, Asuka soon listened to Akira about needing something else to convince her. Really, that wasn't needed, she was already convinced enough. She didn't know what else would be able to convince her, though as she saw him leaning closer towards her, she understood what he had meant. Asuka closed her eyes and shortened the distance between them, her lips meeting his and her arms wrapping his neck as she kissed him a tender kiss❦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
kk))
''alrighty then''

...☫Fuyumi said as she smiled☫...
...✦Nanami took her hands out of her pocket before taking off her gloves. Her hands were pretty hot now that they were inside, plus the were sweaty too and she didn't her gloves to be all wet because of her hands✦...

"How long has your mom lived up here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i know yuki is here. But yeah you should get every one to come over." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kristako nodded before she went out of the kitchen. When she came back, came back with Yuki, Airi, Neo, Mitsu, Mika and Himeragi⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and nodded. "Well dinners almsot ready anyways." She said to her
Aya nodded before she took a few steps away then held her hands ount and a portal appefront of them. "Come on." Aya said

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia looked at the portal before looking around the school to see if anyone had seen it. The school seemed to be pretty bare today, so she was sure no one had seen it. Even if school was supposedly safe, that didn't mean the U.N. couldn't come here and wouldn't take anyone. They probably still would. A little distracted by her thoughts, she soon heard Aya speak and looked towards her. "Huh? Oh okay." Analia soon stepped through the portal.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and poked Arashea's nose. "It's okay~ Long as you enjoy yourself." She said happily.
''a-alright''

...✦She said before she popped the other cherry in her mouth and did the same reaction✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami took her hands out of her pocket before taking off her gloves. Her hands were pretty hot now that they were inside, plus the were sweaty too and she didn't her gloves to be all wet because of her hands✦...

"How long has your mom lived up here?"
''about...20 years''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako nodded before she went out of the kitchen. When she came back, came back with Yuki, Airi, Neo, Mitsu, Mika and Himeragi⊹...
"Dinner will be ready soon!" Shira said happily to all of them as she started to finish up cooking

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
Analia looked at the portal before looking around the school to see if anyone had seen it. The school seemed to be pretty bare today, so she was sure no one had seen it. Even if school was supposedly safe, that didn't mean the U.N. couldn't come here and wouldn't take anyone. They probably still would. A little distracted by her thoughts, she soon heard Aya speak and looked towards her. "Huh? Oh okay." Analia soon stepped through the portal.

When she went through she got a burst of fresh air as they appeared on a mountain top that looked over the beautiful forest. The leaves of the forest were crimson and the sky looking like a horrible storm but it showed radiant and beautiful colors at the same time and in the distance say a beautiful city.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She pouted. "Its not my fault he became a teenager in a week then left. Ive given him his space for months and even aya misses him." She tried to make an excuse. "If anything ive given him to much space." She said childishly as she crossed her arms and pouted like a little girl would do

[/QUOTE]
Hayate then rubbed his chin in thought. He smiled a little and looked at Thana, "This'll be the last time you have to stay away from him this long. Let's just let him finish this... In the mean time, why don't we do some exploring or something? Would you like to do that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dinner will be ready soon!" Shira said happily to all of them as she started to finish up cooking
When she went through she got a burst of fresh air as they appeared on a mountain top that looked over the beautiful forest. The leaves of the forest were crimson and the sky looking like a horrible storm but it showed radiant and beautiful colors at the same time and in the distance say a beautiful city.

[/QUOTE]
''y-you couldve asked me to help''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright''
...✦She said before she popped the other cherry in her mouth and did the same reaction✦...
Akane giggled quietly and sat back down in her seat. As long as Arashea seemed happy, this day would be a success in Akane's opinion.

Roman said:
Akane giggled quietly and sat back down in her seat. As long as Arashea seemed happy, this day would be a success in Akane's opinion.
...✦Arashea giggled a bit before looking at Akane and smiling at her✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Datenshi? Who was that? And what did Akira mean he'd be the only one to convince her? There wasn't anything to convince, Asuka just needed to wake up from this dream. Asuka let out a sigh and shook her head, this was getting old. If this really was a dream, she'd just forget it after waking up. She hoped she didn't forget this, but it was rare if she remembered any of her dreams. Asuka soon opened her mouth to retaliate at Akira, and had gotten a few words out before she shut her mouth and stopped in her tracks once someone had materialized itself in front of them. Now what was going on? This dream just seemed to be getting weirder and weirder when she thought about it. Asuka stared at the unfamiliar looking man in front her, a curious look on her face. Was this Datenshi? She guessed so because there wasn't anyone else showing up around here. Being addressed as Lady Asuka made her give him a weird look before her expression turned neutral once more. Listening carefully to his explanation, Asuka's gaze soon turned towards where Datenshi was gesturing his hand and noted the abnormally long nails. How did someone even grow them out that long? Shaking her head, she turned her focus to the portal that had opened up and watched the various scenes unfold❦...

"Look, nothing is going t-"

tumblr_nh65r7CG2r1qf2huro1_500.gif

...❦After watching everything that Datenshi had showed, Asuka was quiet. Its not that she didn't have much to say, because boy was there about a million questions running through her head. There didn't seem to be enough time for her to ask Datenshi any questions because he had vanished. If what he had said and showed her was all true, which she knew now was true because there was no way she could dream up something like that, but just to make sure she really wasn't dreaming, Asuka pinched her arm and winched. Her gaze then shot towards Akira, who was now standing in front of her, and suddenly felt a wave of emotions. Tears had started to form in her eyes as she gazed at him. He was alive and here, and contrary to belief, not dead as she had thought before. Asuka could not express how happy she was at that moment. She was nearly close to crying though, with her eyes watery and her vision blurry. It was slightly hard to see, but she could still make him out. Blinking away her tears, Asuka soon listened to Akira about needing something else to convince her. Really, that wasn't needed, she was already convinced enough. She didn't know what else would be able to convince her, though as she saw him leaning closer towards her, she understood what he had meant. Asuka closed her eyes and shortened the distance between them, her lips meeting his and her arms wrapping his neck as she kissed him a tender kiss❦...
...♅Akira deepened the kiss as he wrapped both of his arms around Asuka's waist, pulling them both together tightly. He had truly missed his wife and pair, and to him, it'd been a lifetime since they were last together. He craved Asuka's presence, her touch. He wanted to preserve this moment as best he could, to take in every single moment as it passed. To let the world drown out of his mind and only be focused on Asuka and the way they held each other. He slowly opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into Asuka's mouth, causing the kiss to turn more passionate. It had been so long since they had been like this, well, for him at least. When he was dying, he was taken four hundred years into the past, and he had to live through every second until it reached the present time period, which was agony for him. It had been four hundred years of yearning for Asuka's touch, her love. He's almost forgotten what it'd felt like to be with her. When he finally leaned out of the kiss, he smiled lightly and wiped the tears that had fallen down Asuka's face with his thumb, tears threatening to fall from his own eyes as he spoke♅...

I'm sorry for making you worry, honey.. I had no say in the matter. I wanted to come back to you as soon as possible, but I couldn't..

--------------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi blinked. They said something about their sensei? Now he was curious and he wanted to find out whatever he could about him, so he knows how to impress him...
"I bet he's a major slacker... Like me."
...Haruo groaned and replied as he continued walking back towards the city, his guard remaining up the entire time. In truth, Haruo wondered what their sensei was gonna be like, as he had never been around adults, apart from his parents and uncle. He hoped he wouldn't be like Satoshi, which showed in his reply to Satoshi's comment≭...

God, I hope not. It's hard putting up with one of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
When Celia had come to the room to find Taylor he was indeed gone. At one point he was in the bathroom drying his hair, and doing some finishing touches. Once he finished, he went talk talk with Talia about her day and what she was up to. After doing that, he realized he was bored and decided to head to the roof of the apartment building. He went there when he felt that it was either time for him to think, or he just wanted a good view... This time it was for thinking. Taylor sighed as she leaned against the railing of the building and looked down at the city lights glow and the people walk pass going about their lives. For some reason, Taylor felt he wasn't doing something right in his marriage... Not on both sides, but just his own. He felt like he lacked the happiness Celia had. He even lied to her and said he was always happy... That only made him feel like trash though. Taylor could never pinpoint the reason for his attitude, but he knew for a fact it wasn't Celia or Talia... They were actually the only people who made him happy besides Nai. Taylor was about to turn around and go inside when he heard the door leading to three roof opened. He looked back and saw it was one of their neighbors, well one he was close to.
"What brings you up here?"

This person was a young female, not that younger than Taylor himself. She chuckled and hopped over the railing Taylor was leaning on and turned into a cat. She purred a little before pacing back and forth on the ledge.

"Nothing. I was about to go on my night run, what about you?"

Taylor didn't say anything for a moment. He just shrugged and continued to stare down at the things below. When he spoke, his voice sounded a little quieter than usual...

"I'm just thinking..."

"About?"

Taylor sighed...

"How I can really show Celia that I'm happy... Really happy. I'm always in a depressed mood and she knows it. Even if I'm smiling, she knows."

Ayame sighed and turned back into a human and sat at te ledge.

"Why are you always depressed?"

"I don't know... I... Just have a hard time expressing my true feelings."

"Maybe there was something that made you this way. A memory perhaps."

Taylor blinked, before a sad expression formed on his face.

"Yeah... When my dad killed me mom. Ever since I couldn't live like I used to. My world was drained."

"We've made a breakthrough. Your past is effecting your present life.. You shouldn't hang on to what memories make you upset, but to the ones that made you smile. That's what I do."

Taylor just smiled a little as he leaned on the railing once more.

"Thanks Ayame... You're a good friend."

tumblr_mcfzrm8DAU1qfzc51o1_500.gif

Ayame nodded and appeared at his side, and put a hand on her hip as she spoke...

"Don't mention it. I have to head out now. You should head back inside. I'm pretty sure you have something to do."

yoruichi_shihoin_of_team_13_by_xaldror-d82ah82.jpg

"You annoy me because you're right all the time."

Taylor then watched as Ayame left, which he then went right inside once she was out of sight. He went back to Celia's apartment and began looking around for Celia, the kitchen being the place he decided to look in last after checking all the rooms. He called out once he went to the kitchen, looking the other way as he did so.

"Celia? You in here?"

tumblr_n7c5z0wuyt1smxh7ao1_500.gif
...??Celia was perplexed by the fact that Taylor wasn't in wasn't in her room and wondered where he could have went off to. Not seeing him in here made her think that he had got tired of waiting for her and had went to go do something else. What that something was, she didn't have the slightest clue. Removing her hands and tail from behind her, Celia gaze down down at the cookies and chocolate. She had wanted to give these to him right after wrapping them, but she guessed she had to waiting until Taylor came back from whatever he was doing. She didn't know how long he'd be gone, though the cookies wouldn't be as warm as the were now when he came back. The chocolate wasn't much of a problem because she could just put those in the fridge to prevent it from melting. Celia was a little disappointed she couldn't have given them to him right away, but there wasn't much she could really do about that. Taking the box of chocolates off of her tail, she soon left her room to head back to the kitchen. There was still six cookies left for herself, uneaten and in a nicely decorated bag. Celia guessed she could just stay in the kitchen and eat those while she waited for him to get back, seeing as how she didn't want to stay in her own room and wait. Once she made it to the kitchen, she put the box of chocolates in the fridge and set the special made cookies on the counter before plopping herself in a seat and grabbing a bag that had her name on it. Eventually, Celia ate her cookies, which were pretty good, and decided to pull up various menus with information about how she worked and how her health was. She then pulled a map and just started to look through everything. Apparently, she was going to need to recharge herself.. however that worked. Maybe it would just turn on automatically once she went to sleep, that seemed like a likely time for her to 'recharge'. As Celia looked through the different menus, she heard Taylor's voice behind her and turned her head, soon closing up the various menus she had open. A pout was visible on Celia's lips as she gazed at Taylor before speaking??...

"Yes I'm in here. I finished a while ago and I went to give you everything, but you weren't there. Where'd you go?"

tumblr_o1tp9deZTp1saxdy4o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Hayate then rubbed his chin in thought. He smiled a little and looked at Thana, "This'll be the last time you have to stay away from him this long. Let's just let him finish this... In the mean time, why don't we do some exploring or something? Would you like to do that?"
"Yeah!" She said happily as she hugged hayate and nuzzled his chest

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-you couldve asked me to help''
...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...
"Thats fine love." She said as she walked over and hugged yuki happily

Roman said:
"Once again, that's something I would expect from the Goddess of Animals. Seeing the animals caged up like that must be terrible." Alejandro said, smiling at in return to her smile. "Would you like to go to the amusement park then?"
...€ May frowned and nods before smilin once again and nodding €...

"Yea!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas hadn't expected Lumina to walk right up to him, let alone put her chest in his face again. So of course he'd react to it being there, his reaction being trying to move back as his face lit up with color. Really he felt something else, but he wasn't entirely sure what it was before it disappeared. It was then that Lumina wrapped her arms around his neck, Thomas instinctively trying to pull away before closing his eyes as Lumina spoke. Now turning his head to look away from Lumina Thomas raised a hand to point at the pure grey mana constructs before speaking in an off tone♜...

"T-touch one of t-them and think of the o-outfit you want, u-un-underwear included.... And the old you was the cute one... y-your just.... seductive....."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina smirked again, both hearing and seeing his reaction, before pushing her chest against him once more for affect before letting go and walking over to one of the things he had mentioned. Oh, she was definitely gonna mess with him. It was so easy to, and his reactions were way too funny. Kinda cute too, but that was whatever. Either way, she peered down at one of his constructs, trying to wrap her mind around what they could possibly be, before touching one like he said. Hm... what did she want to wear? Lumina took a moment to think about it before she smiled,settling on the perfect set of clothes. It was both perfect for her sense of style, and she knew it'd get to Thomas, so it was a win win in her mind. Once that was done she looked over at Thomas, a hand on her hip as she spoke♤...

"Is that it?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said happily as she hugged hayate and nuzzled his chest
"Thats fine love." She said as she walked over and hugged yuki happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled as Airi soon looked at Mitsu and Neo. She looked strangely at Mika⊹...

''who...who is she?''

''shes my only daughter''

"Hiiiiii!" Mika said happily to airi as she smiled brightly up at her while mitsu giggled a little while leaning on neo happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki giggled as Airi soon looked at Mitsu and Neo. She looked strangely at Mika⊹...
''who...who is she?''

''shes my only daughter''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina smirked again, both hearing and seeing his reaction, before pushing her chest against him once more for affect before letting go and walking over to one of the things he had mentioned. Oh, she was definitely gonna mess with him. It was so easy to, and his reactions were way too funny. Kinda cute too, but that was whatever. Either way, she peered down at one of his constructs, trying to wrap her mind around what they could possibly be, before touching one like he said. Hm... what did she want to wear? Lumina took a moment to think about it before she smiled,settling on the perfect set of clothes. It was both perfect for her sense of style, and she knew it'd get to Thomas, so it was a win win in her mind. Once that was done she looked over at Thomas, a hand on her hip as she spoke♤...
"Is that it?"
...♜Thomas squirmed while trying to get away from Lumina, it would be really bad if she didn't stop, he didn't know how to deal with this. To him she was married, more than that, he had killed her, and he wasn't use to women rubbing up against him; so he was really uncomfortable. Though there was a small part of him that said to go with it, that part quickly disappeared when Lumina pressed her chest against him before walking away. In that moment Thomas let out a breath upon realizing he was holding it in, his face then took on a grumpy look even though it was red and he was catching his breath. It was then that his mana constructs got to work, working as one rather than three separate bodies, folding, sewing, cutting, and dying the fabrics into the clothes that Lumina had chosen. As they did that Thomas reached under his bed and pulled out his mage's staff and heard Lumina speak. He simply nodded, not really looking at the clothes being made. He then spoke as the constructs finished and offered the outfit to Lumina, every piece from underwear to shirts and skirts along with whatever else there may be.♜...

"Yeah, though they can only do skills that i myself have done before, even if i only remember it subconsciously. Now then, get dressed, and tell me this: Do you, within your knowledge, prefer Britannia, Canada, or the States?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hiiiiii!" Mika said happily to airi as she smiled brightly up at her while mitsu giggled a little while leaning on neo happily

[/QUOTE]
''oh...i see..''

...⊹She said with a smile⊹...

''um...what are we eating today...?''

...⊹Himeragi asked curiously⊹...

"Well with how it seems as no guys are around to eat with us. Home made mac n' cheese, steaks, soup, grilled esparagus, biscuts, and alot more." She said to them

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wow~ you made so much. but...i hope we can finish it all. itd be bad to waste the food yeah?''
Well if some of the guys were here then we would definately finish all this." She said

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wow~ you made so much. but...i hope we can finish it all. itd be bad to waste the food yeah?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back